uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2023, 10:16 PM

Question Thoughts on MIL

My MIL (50year old) is Asian and has fairly large nipples with small breast so you can occasional get a snip downblouse when she wears her looser tops.

I always believed there is some sexual tension between us but ofcourse due to the language barrier, we don't really chat. Plus she is fairly socially awkward.

Our new home is currently being renovated so my wife and I have been staying with our in-laws for 2 weeks. Since i've known her, she sometimes is quite unaware of her surroundings.

Few things happened this week that has got me wondering.

1. My room is near laundry room, and she has left her panties literally at the top of the pile of clothes.

2. She has worn 2 short sundresses without bra and been walking and bending over without a care. Nipples out and all.

Thoughts on am i overthinking or is she trying to show me the goods?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to givenlight For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by givenlight View Post
My MIL (50year old) is Asian and has fairly large nipples with small breast so you can occasional get a snip downblouse when she wears her looser tops.

I always believed there is some sexual tension between us but ofcourse due to the language barrier, we don't really chat. Plus she is fairly socially awkward.

Our new home is currently being renovated so my wife and I have been staying with our in-laws for 2 weeks. Since i've known her, she sometimes is quite unaware of her surroundings.

Few things happened this week that has got me wondering.

1. My room is near laundry room, and she has left her panties literally at the top of the pile of clothes.

2. She has worn 2 short sundresses without bra and been walking and bending over without a care. Nipples out and all.

Thoughts on am i overthinking or is she trying to show me the goods?
She is probably clueless what she is doing.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IWFQM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 08:25 AM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

Over-thinking it. She is just comfortable and doesn't care that you can see anything. You are family and in her home. Most cultures just don't care if their boobs are showing or their underwear is on top of a pile, even if they are conservative in other ways.

Enjoy the views, and don't mess it up!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 01:56 PM

Thanked 2,688 Times in 396 Posts
Default wishful thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Over-thinking it. She is just comfortable and doesn't care that you can see anything. You are family and in her home. Most cultures just don't care if their boobs are showing or their underwear is on top of a pile, even if they are conservative in other ways.

Enjoy the views, and don't mess it up!
Ditto.

There are many stories here about women feeling comfortable and safe at home, yet inadvertently/innocently showing more than might be expected to visitors and family.

Wishful thinking about sex is one of the things which has screwed so many otherwise sober responsible men and caused so many scandals. Sexual reproduction in animals has to suppress risk awareness (eg allowing carnivores to mate with an individual who could kill them; herbivores to be vulnerable while mating). I think the risk assessment parts of our brains are suppressed when it comes to sex.

I have misread friendliness and politeness many times - especially when I foumd that woman attractive.

Remember that most women have a very close relationship with their own mothers and talk about many intimate things that most men wouldn't discuss with their dad. If MIL feels uncomfortable about your leering or other behaviour then she will tell her daughter (perhaps in a language you won't understand) eg watch now - that's how he looks at me. You could be risking your marriage.

Play it cool and watch discretely.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonz2 View Post
If you had an “accidental” flash of your own, you could check her reaction. It could help you judge whether hers was on purpose or really unaware.
If she is viewing it as family, he might be naked himself without her caring. BUT, is he does anything sexual she will see him in a very different way, and relations could become very messy. It isn't worth trying.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2023, 04:45 PM

Thanks for all your replies, i do think its innocent.

This past weekend she wore a super short skirt that had a low/loose top, i would say i saw her nipples over 20 times through the day as we were doing cleaning around the house.

I mean i'm not going to make any moves, but she definitely knows she is showing as she would sometimes cover up, sometimes she just lets those nipples hang out.

I guess i'm just happy for the views.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to givenlight For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2023, 08:22 AM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by givenlight View Post
I guess i'm just happy for the views.
Yep! It took me a looooong time to get this myself when it comes to my wife's sister.

She is such a prude, yet on vacations she wears very revealing pjs and doesn't care. She will be on her couch when I am over and spread her legs to stand up without falling while wearing a skirt. She will bend over and know she is flashing her nipples so she will hold her shirt back but then let go a moment later and let everything show anyway.

I used to analyze it and try to see what might come of it, and my wife and I would try to decide if we should ever tell her how much she is showing.

After more than a decade, I finally realized...just shut up and enjoy the views as they happen! Nothing more or less than that whatsoever!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2023, 11:30 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Actually...who HASN'T seen their MIL naked!? (jk )

But yeah it happened during my first marriage. My wife and I were staying at her house for the weekend; I was out partying with friends and came back late. I snuck in quietly and saw my naked MIL walking out of the bathroom. She turned towards me and gave me a "look" before walking back into her bedroom. I was like: "oh?!"

Well it just turned out that she slept nude; and being that she knew her daughter and I were nudists, when I "caught her" naked she just figured it wouldn't be a big deal for me (especially considering she'd "caught me" naked at our home too). That's all it was (not that I figured her "look" meant anything more).
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2023, 11:58 PM

Thanked 5,336 Times in 216 Posts
Default My MIL Applying Lotion

As stated in previous posts, both my wife's family and mine were full time nudists and I have seen my mother in law, Mabel, naked many times. In fact, over the years I have seen her nude more times than dressed. The following happened before my wife and I married, but she was my future mother in law.

I had not mentioned before, but Mabel was a very good looking woman. She had a knockout body with modest but perky tits with perfectly round areolas. And her pussy was always groomed and neatly trimmed, not one stray hair out of place. Another thing about her was that she was a very touchy-feely woman. On greeting, she would always gave me a full body hug, pressing her tits against my chest, and her hands always slipped down to my rub my butt as we separated. Don't get the wrong message here, she was not a "sex crazed" person and she behaved quite properly 99% of the time. She just had more liberal boundaries and liked to push the envelope a little.

During the summer if our families weren't at the local nudist camps we would be at one anther's house. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, the days my parents both worked it was at Bill & Mabel's. We would normally hang out in the back by the pool playing lawn games, playing records, dancing, horsing around in the pool, or just laying out and talking. Usually it was Mabel's two girls, my sister and me, although sometimes one or two other friends from camp would join us. Mablel would prepare lunch, snacks and refreshments and as chaperone was never far away. But for the fact that everyone was nude, there was no differnce from any other young adults' get together.

During the course of most afternoons in the sun we would apply lotion on each other. Sometimes the girls would apply the lotion to each other and me and sometimes they would allow me apply the lotion to them. Bill and Mabel's family had a more libral attitude towards sex and did not consider applying lotion to the tits or the genitals a sexual contact, so we were allowed to apply lotion to any part of each other's body. We applied lotion to each other's backs, butts, chests ( including tits ), stomachs and legs. We avoided applying lotion to each other's genitals, although there was often incidental contact while applying lotion to the thighs. The big challenge for me was to keep from getting a boner while applying lotion to their tits and "incidentally" brushing against their pussies. Over time I developed a good deal of self contrtol and was able to regularly rub down the 3 girls without obvious arousal.

However, there were more than a few times that Mabel would come over from her lounge to apply the lotion on me. She always did a good job of it, spending quite a while rubbing it onto my butt. Then she would then have me flip over to do my chest and stomach, down to the pubic hair line. She would then have me spread my legs fairly wide and work up from my ankles to my thighs. Then, using long strokes she would gently apply lotion to my balls and penis and finished by pressing my penis down to my stomach with the palm of her hand. She would then, without further ado, go back to her lounge to continue brousing her magazines.

The first couple of times it caught me by surprise and I got a boner and had to cover it with a towel until it subsided. That gave the girls something to giggle about, although they had all seen other boys with boners at camp. After that I knew what to expect and mustered enough self control to not get a full boner, just a little stiff. I started looking forward to her lotion applications.

After everyone had finished applying the lotion we would continue our normal hanging out activities until it was dinner time or we had to go home.

Just some of the things that I had to put up with as a young man growing up with two nudist families.
Old 03-02-2024, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shower1000 View Post
... and finished by pressing my penis down to my stomach with the palm of her hand.
That entire post was top notch but your MIL's way of finishing sounds so hot, that my brain melted a fuse or two when I read it.

It sounds as if it wasn't part of the lotion application but rather her way of communicating that she was done, is that correct? Or was it because she thought your penis looked better in that position? Either way, that finish must have felt very caring and sensual, to say the least.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marginus For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample