Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2012, 08:55 AM

Thanked 15,762 Times in 1,050 Posts
Default The Time We Picked Someone Up Through F**ebook

I'm trying my hand at writing a little fiction. I hope I'm doing all right.

The Time We Picked Someone Up Through FaceBook

My wife and I had met Nora on Facebook. She’d been lonely for quite a while since her husband left her three years ago, and her attempts at dating had gone badly. We’d seen her post pictures of herself before going out for the past year and more and more, we both were wondering what her huge rack was like under those tight shirts. We contacted her and dropped several subtle hints over the course of a few weeks and eventually began dropping references to swingers.

We gauged her interest as being open to the idea, but was waiting for the perfect opportunity to suggest it and on chat we dropped the hint one night on chat when she said “I wonder what it’d be like with a couple.” That was the opening my wife wanted. She checked me out of the way and began to take over the chat.

“Marie here now. are you really curious?”

“Yeah. I guess. why?”

“Because we can make that happen if you want.” No one ever accused my wife of being subtle.

“OMG! Are u serius?”

“Totally serious. You’re very nice and you deserve to have fun.”

There was a long pause which worried both of us. It was probably just a minute but it seemed like forever. My wife was actually about to write the whole thing off when Nora’s reply came across. It was her cell phone number with the words, “txt me.”

It seemed odd, but my wife grabbed her phone and sent out a simple “hi.” It was a few seconds before Nora’s response came across. Our jaws dropped.

It was a photo of Nora obviously holding the camera out at arms length, looking at us and biting her lip, obviously trying to look either nervous or innocent, but holding her shirt and bra up with her other hand. After it came, she chimed back in on the chat and asked if we liked her picture.

I was getting very hard and my wife typed in to Nora, “oh yes. Does this mean you’re interested?”

While waiting on her response, Marie told me to get my dick out, we were going to send her a picture. She pulled up her shirt and told me to lay my hard cock on her chest and take a picture. As I hit send, Nora’s response came through chat.

“Of course.”

“Wanna meet for dinner Saturday?” Marie asked. Once we meet someone willing to play with us, she is very eager to meet them for a precursory “just meet in public first” face to face. She likes to be certain that there is chemistry and that no red flags are flying to warn us away. She promises that there will be no sex that night, but quite a few times have found us naked in bed with a new person or couple. “We can meet somewhere closer to you.”

Nora picked a place in the city closest to her. I think she was a little apprehensive about meeting too close to where her family lived, just in case someone saw her with us and started asking questions, or at worse, spreading rumors. We can’t blame her, but we have the luxury of living in a larger city. Nora apparently got the picture we sent at that moment and typed her response through the chat, “Oh, wow, is that for me?”

My wife got giggly,” All three of them are.” Nora responded with a smiley face grin.

Over the course of the week, we got text messages from Nora and a few pictures. A couple of closeups of her lips, one blowing a kiss and one licking her lips, two of her breasts, and one of her ass in a thong. Both my wife and I were excited and Nora was open to playing with both of us, although she was a little nervous about playing with another woman. She’d kissed another woman on a bar bet before, but nothing further. On Friday my wife surprised me by suggesting that we reserve a hotel room, and arrange for the babysitter to stay late.

We arrived at the restaurant a half hour before Nora so I suggested going ahead and checking in at the hotel. At the very least, we could come back after dinner and have a hot evening with just the two of us, and at best, we wouldn’t have to take the time to check in after dinner. From there it was to the restaurant where we were shortly joined by Nora, who apologized for being late, but she had to get her kids to her mother’s house for the evening. She was dressed very cutely, wearing a pink scoop neck top that showed ample cleavage and white shorts that made her ass look as great as her legs. She was very petite, something that my wife commented on a few times in the week prior, suggested that I could fuck her standing up. Nora sat next to my wife in a round booth.

We talked about experience, mainly ours, since she’d not been with a couple before, and only ever kissed another woman. It’s always hot to watch my wife flirt, and after a few minutes, Nora was reciprocating. I had the distinct impression we would not be alone tonight.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom and when I returned they were sitting a little closer and laughing. Nora excused herself and went to the ladies room. Marie leaned closer after she left and asked me if I still wanted to play with her. I answered of course and asked Marie what she thought of her.

“She’s just so adorable, I wanna eat her up,” she told me.

Based on what I saw, when I came back, you may get the chance.”

“Mmmm, sounds delicious,” and almost on cue, Nora came back from the ladies room, but instead of sitting where she had been, she sat next to me, forcing me to scoot closer to my wonderful, horny wife.

“Sorry, had to take care of that,” and Nora squeezed my thigh, but while doing so, placed something on my lap. I looked down and saw her lacy blue thong. I looked back up at her and she blew me a kiss. I glanced at my wife and she grinned ear to ear.

“I paid the check while you were in bathroom,” she said to me, “How about we go back to the hotel?” I swear, Nora nearly leaped out of her seat, and I was only slightly slower getting up. As we walked out the door to our cars, I looked at Nora’s ass in those white shorts, and thought of her bare ass and the panties I had stuffed in my pocket.

We took the rear entrance to the hotel and caught the elevator along with an older couple, apparently also returning from dinner, since they had no luggage. They moved to the side closest to the buttons and we stood against the back wall in the other corner. In the elevator, Nora stood between us. Marie whispered something into her ear and Nora grabbed my ass hard, giggling at my jump. The older couple got off on the floor just below ours and the man glanced back at us with a knowing glance as the doors closed.

The walk down the hall to our room seemed very long. I hung back to stare at Nora’s ass in her white shorts one more time, and saw her and my wife walking with their arms around each others shoulders, still giggling about the elevator. Marie reached down and gave Nora’s cheek a little squeeze, and Nora let out a “Yeep!” before pressing her face against Marie’s shoulder and turning slightly to look back at me, smiling. She then raised her head and I could hear her tell my wife, “I want to kiss you.”

We were at the door to our room at the end of the hall. Marie and I always get rooms here so we disturb as few people as possible. She can get pretty loud. Marie and Nora turned towards each other and Nora gave her a kiss that lingered just a second long enough for their lips to part and I could almost detect that their tongues had playfully touched. Marie turned to me and smiling almost sinisterly, said, “Open the door, babe.”

End Part One
Old 05-24-2012, 05:00 PM

We got into the room, slipping the “do not disturb” sign on the door handle. Shutting the door, I turned around to find that Nora has planted a long passionate kiss on Marie. Marie is running her hands across Nora’s hips and passing them around to her ass.

“Baby. doesn’t she have the most perfect ass?” She said to me.

“Yeah,” I’ve been noticing it ever since we left the restaurant.” I replied, kicking off my shoes.

Nora cooed, “Do you really like it?” and her hands reached between her and Marie to unbutton and unzip her shorts. starting to unbutton your shirt you walked behind her just as Marie’s hand moved to Nora’s waist, hooking her thumbs over the top of the shorts to start pushing them down.

“Tell me,” Marie breathed husk-fully into Nora’s ear, “has anyone ever truly paid attention to it?” I pulled Nora’s hair back, and bending down, started running my lips across the nape of her neck.

Nora responded to Marie in almost a moan, “what do you mean?”

“Joe is great with his tongue.” My dick jumped in my pants at that. The thought of running my tongue up and down Nora’s pussy and ass crack had made for a long, long week leading up to tonight. Your hands found their way to Nora’s hips and found them bare.

“When he licks my ass, it’s like electricity,” Marie continued and you could hear Nora’s shorts hitting the floor. I now knew the only thing between her ass and my cock was my pants.opening my eyes I saw Marie’s hand going dowwn to Nora’s pussy. “Do you want to try it? Hmmm?”

Nora gasped as Marie’s fingers found her clit, “Yesss,” she moaned.

Marie locked eyes with Nora, but gave instruction to me,”Babe,” she began to take charge,”get the lotion and show her how good you are.”

I took a few steps to the dresser to our bag of toys.Marie and I take it with us whenever we travel out of town, even it’s just us going on a short night away from the kids. We pack just about everything because we never know when the desire for me to be pegged or us to tie each other up will strike us. I retrieved a small tube of Strawberry flavored oral lotion. I’ve found it’s probably the best thing to facilitate a great rim job for everyone. I turned back around to find that Nora was standing with her legs about shoulder width apart to allow Marie better access to her pussy. That would also make it easier for me to rim her. Nora had exposed my wife’s breasts and were sucking on her nipples, driving my wife crazy. I could see her fingers rubbing Nora’s clit faster, revealing how hot she was getting. Having her nipples sucked always did that for her.

I squeezed a little of the lotion onto my fingers and reach down between them and covered Nora’s pussy. She flinched a little. “It’s cold!”

“Give it time, it’ll warm up quickly.” I reassured her. It was obvious no one had ever introduced this to her before which probably meant she hadn’t had her pussy eaten really well for some time. “Just be ready to feel it again.”

Marie’s moaning under Nora’s attention to her nipples was getting louder. She can’t orgasm just from having her nipples sucked, but she will get damn close. I knelt down behind Nora and got a good close look at her tanned butt for the first time. Nora was always posting on Facebook that she was going to a tanning bed, but now it was obvious that she was tanning in the nude. Only a few stray tan lines around the folds in and under her ass were visible. Glancing around, you could see that Nora had pushed Marie’s blouse completely off. Your wife was now topless, her bra undone in the back and hanging on top of her breasts and around her shoulders. Nora was bottomless and about to get your tongue in her asshole.

I squeezed the lotion onto my fingers liberally, then tossed the small bottle off to the side. I reached up with my left hand to part Nora’s cheeks gaining clear access to her puckered little brownish hole. I began to spread lotion around it and watched it wink a little as she jumped at the cold lotion. She made no noise, I assumed because she and Marie were deeply kissing. I inserted a finger into her anus to put some lotion just inside the opening and heard Nora moan into my wife’s mouth. I wiped any excess lotion on my fingers on Nora’s cheek just next to her asshole and moved in to lick that little ringpiece.

My tounge brushed up and down across her little browneye, and I could hear Nora coo. Marie asked her, “What’s he doing, baby?”

“He’s licking my ass,” Nora replied, almost hissing out the last word. Knowing the feeling, I especially enjoyed the apparent elation to the sensation I heard in Nora’s voice. As my tongue rolled around, occasionally darting into her ass, I could sometimes feel my wife’s fingers as she rubbed down our playmate’s wet pussy. It only took a couple of minutes, but as I felt the vibrations of Nora’s legs shaking I knew that we were going to make her cum. Nora squealed out a chain of repeated “oh god”s that got louder until her whole body convulsed forcing my face deeper into her gorgeous ass cheeks.

As she caught her breath I pulled my head away and gently massaged her asshole with my thumb. I looked up to see her and my wife pulling away from a passionate kiss with my wife saying, “What do you want to do now?”
Old 05-31-2012, 11:00 PM

Very nice! Thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpeakerFor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2012, 12:22 PM

Nora hastilly peeled off her shirt, "Joe, get on the couch! I want to suck your dick!" She spun around to me as I stood up and placed both hands on my chest to push me towards the sofa in the front room of the suite. Now I was seeing her gorgeously large, tan tits in person. I'd wanted to see thosemagnificent melons in person since I'd first seen them in a picture on my cell phone. behind her, Marie was watching her ass and I could see the wheels turning in her head.

I was only able to get my shirt off before my legs hit the couch, forcing me to plop down. As my ass hit the cushion, Nora dropped to her knees, and went to work undoing my belt. Marie was peeling off her pants, and like she does whenever she's expecting to play, was not wearing panties underneath. Her eyes moved from Nora's ass to me and she mouthed the words "nice ass" to me.

I lifted my hips to slide down my pants, but Nora was already at work extracating my hard-on from my boxers.I sat back down and watched as Nora lowered her head into my lap, taking my dick into her mouth. Every time a new mouth wraps wound my cock it's an electric sensation. Nora was very good, but not immediately exceptional.however after the initial acceptance of my cock into her mouth, she began a slow rythmic pattern of moving up and down, and going as far down as she could, and pausing just long enough once her mouth was full to moan. I love the sensation of someone moaning when my cock is in their mouth.

My wife eased behind Nora and I could see she had her favorite vibrator in her hand. Marie loves to make a woman cum over and over. Given that Nora had already cum once, I knew she'd probably be primed to cum again quickly. As the vibe hit her clit, her eyes opened wide and her moans jumped in octave. Marie got that evil grin she gets whenever she's having fun sexually. Nora caught my gaze and looked her eyes with mine as she resumed sucking like a woman with a mission. Her dark brown eyes almost burned with passion, and I wasn't certain what kind of woman would be left after she came again. Nora was out to get me to cum, but I wasn't about to unload until I'd dipped into Nora's pussy. I was certain that when Marie got her to cum, she'd release the oral liplock on my dick to moan and scream.

I soon learned I was right as I saw Nora's eyes close and her back jerk downward. My cock muffled a scream but soon Nora twisted her head releasing my dick to scream her way through an orgasm, "Oh God! Oh, God! Shit! Oh Fuck!" Her knees buckled leaving her lying in the floor in front of the couch. Marie gave her ass a sharp swat. I watched Nora's juicy ass ripple slightly.

Nora didn't respond directly, just taking a heavy breath and saying, "I just need a minute. That was intense!"

Marie crawled over to me and looked me in the eyes, "Didn't you get to cum, baby?" She stood up and grabbed my knees and pushed them far apart. She turned around and squatted slightly until she was slightly above my cock.

She then remembered that we'd promised to use condoms with each other when we have playmates. It's to make them more comfortable with the condoms we expect them to use. She stands, sighing, and goes over to our travel case of toys and tears a condom off of it's roll. By this Time, Nora was sitting up and Marie, tosses her the condom with a "here, catch!"

Nora looked slightly confused, then realized that Marie wanted her to put the condom on me while she found the lube. Nora tore open the package as I stroked my cock to get it as hard as possible. Kneeling in front of me with her eyes level with my erect cock. She placed the rolled condom on top of it, and holding the tip, swiftly rolled it down the shaft. she gave my dick a couple of good strokes, as if she was being certain of her handiwork.

"If you're going to do that,lube him up." Marie instructed our sexy new playmate. Nora stuck out her hand, in which my wife squeezed out a generous amount of lube. She always uses more lube than necessary, but that's always fine with me, since it makes the fun last longer. Nora stroked my condom-clad dick with a look in her eyes that made me wish she was climbing on top. Instead, wy wife motioned silently for me to scoot forward so she could sit backwards onto my lap. bracing herself with a hand on each of my thighs, she lowered herself towards my dick.

I then felt a third hand, Nora's, grab my rock hard dick and guide it into my wife's pussy. As Marie lowered herself, further impaling herself onto me, Nora gently rubbed my balls.The sensation was very intense, but there was no visual element to it at all. While I love watching my wife's ass bouncing on my lap, It doesn't compare to actually watching it piston in and out of her, and knowing that Nora was down there as well made me miss the eye contact all the more.

As Marie's moaning increased, I realized that Nora must be periodically rubbing her clit in addition to juggling my balls. Her moans later confirmed as she erupted into commands,"Harder! Rub my clit harder!"Marie began to scream as she neared climax,"Oh God! Fuck Me! Fuuuuuck!"

Marie convulsed on my lap and shook slightly, but visibly. I could hear Nora giggle. It was exciting to know that she was having fun. The evening wasn't over by a long shot, and I was definitely wanting to sink my dick into her before I busted a nut.

Marie lifted herself off of my lap and proceeded to catch her breath. Nora was still rubbing my balls, and keeping her eye on my cock, still standing at attention, now glistening with my wife's juices. Nora lifted herself up until she was standing on her knees. I wanted to climb up on my lap, but Nora had other plans.

"Joe, do you like my tits?" She asked lifting them up and pushing them together. They looked even better in person than in the photos she'd sent. It was also my first really good view of her tits, since she got on her knees so quickly after taking her top off.

"Oh, hell, yeah," and with that she proceeded to wrap them around my dick and give me a tit fucking.

I don't really enjoy tit-fucking, it just does nothing for me, but watching her nipples, big and brown, were enough to keep me hard through something she was probably enjoying more than I was. Marie was watching from a chair nearby, and masturbating. her gaze was going back and forth from my face down to Nora's tits. Marie, loves big tits, and Nora's were fantastic in their proportion to her petite frame.

Marie could read something in my eyes and began rubbing Nora's back. She leaned down and whispered in her ear, loud enough for me to make out,"I think he'd like to fuck you now."

Nora looked directly in my eyes, which I narrowed in a silent affirmation of Marie's suggestion. Nora got a wicked look in her eyes, and it seemed that our hopes of a really fun playtime was coming true.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:24 PM

Default Final part for now

Nora grabbed my hands and laid back on the carpet puling me towards her. I was on my knees as she grabbed the back of her knees and pulled her legs back, exposing her trimmed pussy to me. Marie handed me a fresh condom which I think I put on in record time. I knelt down in front of her and lined up my cock to enter her.

It took extreme self-control to not plunge into this petite sexpot beneath me and plow her like a locomotive. For the past week, whenever my mind wandered, it imagined what her pussy felt like. She was warm and wet, extremely wet, from coming twice already., most likely. Looking into her eyes, I saw them go wide as I filled her pussy with hot, hard flesh. I didn't go all the way in, but held my cock still until Nora bit her bottom lip and grabbed my waist. I grabbed her ankles and began to withdraw, but stopped when just the head of my cock was inside her. I moved forward again and developed a slow, steady rythym.Nora started with little moans with each stroke, that began to grow louder.

Marie sat off to one side of Nora's head, rubbing her clit furiously, "Yeah, fuck her good, baby," Marie goaded me on, "I want to see you cum."

Nora and I locked stares and she got a very determined look on her face, gritting her teeth and digging her nails in on the sides of my hips, "yeah, harder, fuck me harder, Joe," she uttered through gasps for breath. It seemed we were now in a contest to see who would cum first.

Nora and I broke our stare when Marie began to cum violently. She nearly knocked a lamp over when her thrashing bumped the end table next to the couch she and I had fucked on. Nora started to laugh first, but broke when her own orgasm started to build. Her feet started shaking and her nails dug into my hips hard.

"Oh, Fuck!" Nora yelled out, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Her eyes rolled back in her head and I'd have sworn she was having a seizure. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock, almost trying to coax the cum from it, but the pain from her nails was enough to hold me back, even though the sight of her massive busom heaving, jiggling her tits distracted my conscious mind from the pain.

She regained her senses, grabbed the back of my neck and forcefully pulled herself up to kiss me passionately, pulling away to say, "that was the best one yet!"

Marie giggled,"Yet," she repeated, almost reminding us we had the whole night, and it was still a long way until morning.

I wasn't done fucking Nora by a longshot, but wanted Marie to have some fun, too. I lod Marie to lie down. She must've known what I was thinking, because she laid down with her head towards Nora and me.

I looked at Nora, who had her arms around my neck with just tip tip of my dick still inside her, "time for you to lick some pussy, girl."

Within an instant her face went from mild surprise to excitement. She began to move down to between Marie's legs hen I grabbed her wrist, shaking my head, and gently turned her around. I had plans that involved Nora and Marie in a 69.

Nora began licking Marie's pussy witha little trepidation, but the second Marie's more experienced tongue touched Nora's very sensitive pussy, she threw her head back and gasped, "That's fucking incredible." I sat back for a minute, enjoying the view as Nora dove back into Marie's pussy.

I removed the condom, because the time away from the action reduced the rigidity of my rock hard member, but still made it very obvious that I was into the action I was watching. Marie must've noticed and motioned me forward as best she could with her arms pinned under Nora's thighs. As I moved over she leaned her head back and opened her mouth with her tongue slightly out. I took the hint and laid my cock into her waiting lips and she eagerly took me in.

I love getting head in this position, although, I seldom get it while a woman is being 69'd. There's something exciting about my balls being tickled by a womans nose as she takes my cock just a little deeper than she normally can. Given the positioning, I assumed she was getting me hard to slide it into Nora from behind. I had absolutely no problem with that.

Marie was moaning around my cock, making it rock hard again in no time. If I wasn't careful she'd have me cumming down her throat. I placed my left hand on Nora's bulbous ass and my right under Marie's neck for extra support.Looking up from my wife's swallowing of my pole to examine Nora's ass, and traced the contours with my hand. Sitting therejust above her dripping wet pussy was her puckered little asshole, still glistening with the lotion I'd used before, rimming her good.

Marie pushed back on my thigh, and whispered up to me, "Get another condom,baby," and a grin inched across my face.

"I love you, babe," I told her, moving over to grab a condom from the handful she'd taken out earlier.Tearing the wrapper, I looked over to see that Marie had gone back to work on Nora's pussy. There was a chorus of moans now filling the room. I rolled on the condom and knelt back where I wasjust at, right above my wife's head, which was buried in Nora's sn*tch. Her hands were clamped onto Nora's ass cheeks, moaning loudly, and licking at her clit ferociously.

I tapped my wife on her hand and as she pulled away, I moved in closer behind Nora. Marie still had both hands on her ass, so when I placed my hand on the small of her back, right on top of her heart and roses tattoo, she knew I was there. If she knew I was there, she knew I was going to fuck her again.

I slid into her pussy with ease.She'd come three times and was dangerously close to a fourth. As I slid in, I heard a muffled "Shit!" come from my wife's crotch. I sank balls deep into her, and felt my wifes tongue run from my balls to what little of my shaft wasn't in our playmate and towards Nora's clit. Nora seemed to coo, but to her credit, didn't stop licking Marie's pussy. Marie began to whimper and quickly moaned her way into a earth-shattering orgasm, all the while, vigerously rubbing Nora's clit as I fucked her, slamming my pelvis into her ass with each stroke.

Nora was the next to cum again, but I was building quickly. Nora's orgasm started as a series of fine shaking and I saw in her shoulders, she was cumming. Maybe that's when the idea popped into my head, or maybe it had germinated when I was watching them 69, or maybe being a huge pervert, it had always been there. However it got there, it had me moving my hand down the crack of Nora's ass.

Right as her orgasm started shaking her entire body, I slipped my thumb into her asshole.I didn't warn her, and I should've felt bad for that, but she'd let me rim her ass at the beginning of this evening. She shook hard which had me finger-fucking her ass while trying to keep my dick inside her.

As she caught her breath, there was a moment of realization and she turned her head around and asked, "Joe?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have your finger in my butt?" Marie giggled under us and gave my balls a playful lick back towards my perineum.

"Yeah," I answered, trying to hold in a wry smile, lest the whole mood get spoiled. "Is that all right?"

Nora let a wicked smile escape and cross her face, "Oh, yeah."

Marie giggled again and I felt her move from underneath us, "This I want to see."

I was slowly rocking in Nora's c*nt, matching the rythym with my thumb in her pert little asshole. She cooed a little bit, barely noticing Marie sitting down in front of her.

"Suck on my nipples, Nora," Marie commanded in a way, that seemed more like a request, and in leaning forward, moved her ass off of my thumb and nearly pulled my cock out of her completely.

"Oh, put it back, Jo,." I heard Nora moan in disappointment and immediately I thought to try and see if I could squeeze into Nora's back door. I gave Marie a look to see her opinion but she was getting lost in having her nipples sucked by our petite playmate.

"Oh, I will," I promised her, and leaned over to grab the lube from the couch, where Nora had laid it. In doing so, My cock sprang free from Nora's pussy, and looking down at it, I could see Nora's juices glistening on it. Nora moaned again, but Marie wouldn't let her take her mouth off of her breast.

"Yeah, give it a bite," Marie said, hissing in agony as Nora's teeth latched onto her nipple. If she noticed the sound of the lube being queezed onto my first two fingers, she didn't make a motion that she did. Nora moved her ass only slightly, waving it it a bit as if to lure me to sink back into her dripping wet c*nt. I was aiming to sink my cock in her, but not in her pussy.

I rubbed my lubed index finger around Nora's asshole, and it resonded, winking at the sensation of the lube on Nora's back door. Nora moaned slightly. Marie looked over at me, and realized what I was doing. She noded at me as my finger eased past the opening and slid into our playmate's ass.I worked it, lubing her up good, then withdrawing it, still slightly lubed, and replaced it with my middle finger, working it a little more steady in and out of her hole.

"Nora,rub my clit," Marie demanded of her, "Yeah, work the other nipple now, too." I think Marie figured this was the best time to distract her with a task. I withdrew my middlefinger back to the first knuckle and pressed my index finger to the opening, touching it where my knuckle was and pressed slightly, until it stretched to accomodate me, until both fingers were fully extended. Within a second, I was pushing both fingers deeper, and hearing Nora gasp.

"Do you feel something, girl?" Marie asked Nora, looking like she enjoyed the look on Nora's face.

"What're you doing to my ass?" Nora asked, without looking back. From the shaking in her right shoulder, I could tell she was still rubbing Marie's clit. Marie's face was getting flushed, and she wouldn't be too far from cumming.

"That's two fingers," I told Nora, "Is it too much?" asking her to guage if she might be able to handle my cock next. I already knew that she'd never been fucked in her ass before. She had confessed it to us in Facebook chats, but never said that it was something completely out of the question.

"I guess not," Nora answered, "it doesn't hurt."

Marie chimed in through heavy breaths, "Do you want to try his cock?"

A gasp escaped from Nora, and she looked back at me, yet managing to keep working my wife's pussy, forcing her to lean back on both arms with her legs spread. The pause was long, when she lokked up at Marie and responded, "Will it hurt?"

Marie caught her breath and trying not to cum in the middle of a sentence, "He's lubed you up good," a long pause broke the sentence as Marie closed her eyes thenn opened them, "You just need to relax."

Nora looked back at me, "Joe, take it slow," she asked of me.

I withdrew my fingers and spread the remaining lube on my cock, easing up behind Nora. I pressed the head of my cock up against her puckered hole. I could see her tense up and clench her ass cheeks.

"Relax, Nora," I reminded her, and her entire body relaxed. I pushed my hips forward and my cock pushed into Nora's ass. She gasped and held a deep breath. I held still and waited for her to relax. Somewhere in that second, Marie let loose, and came very, very hard.

"Fuck!" She screamed out, with it almost echoing in the room. She shook hard and pushed herself away from Nora. I looked up at her as she caught her breath. "I just need a couple of minutes," she told us, "Joe, I just want to watch you fuck her ass."

"You okay?" I asked Nora and she nodded. By not saying anything, she had me a little concerned, "You tell me how to move, okay?" She nodded again.

I moved forward, since I wasn't even halfway in yet. As I moved deeper into Nora's ass, she took a deep breath. Looking down I watched as she accepted more and more of my hard dick into her stretched asshole. I stopped with my cock just ove half way in, and held it there for a second before slowly backing it up.

"Oh, fuck me," Nora moaned, and I was unsure if it was an instrucion or an expletive. I looked at Marie and she gave me a nod. I eased forward again, going a little faster, and Nora began to groan. Her legs stayed strong, but the moaning was hard to discern if it was from pain or building pleasure.

"Talk to me, Nora," I encouraged her, eager to know if I was on the right path or needed to slow down. The night had gone great, and I'd hate to end it on a sour note with Nora feeling like she'd been taken advantage of or been pushed farther than she really wanted to go.

"Oh, shit," she replied, "Your dick feels so big!"

"You want me to go faster? Slower? Deeper?" Marie asked, giving her options, but I really just wanted to cum while I was buttfucking this petite little vixen I'd fantasized about fucking for months. I'd been holding back all evening, and now, I was ready to drop a load. even if it was in a condom.

"Shit," she exclaimed, "Just fuck me, just fuck me in my ass!" and with those words I obliged, speeding up to a rythym that had her grunts growing louder and louder. I was certain that the phone in the hotel room would ring with the front desk telling us that the neighbors had complained about the noise, but I didn't care. I then thrust hard into her ass, driving my cock up to the hilt, eliciting an enourmous scream from Nora, that started loud and devolved into a moan.

"Did you like that?" I asked, knowing that if I could keep up that pace, I'd cum soon enough."

"God-Damn!" She excalimed, "I don't know what you hit, but that was the fucking bomb!"

I didn't even answer her, and just went to pounding the holy hell out of her ass, with Marie urging me on. She came over, planted a huge kiss on me, breaking my stride only briefly. I then heard her bring her hand crashing down on Nora's ass with a loud smack. Nora went into overdrive, actually pushing back to meet my strokes, each one causing my balls to swing up and slap her pussy.

Nora began encouraging me to fuck her harder, "Goddammit, Joe! Fuck that Ass!" I love when a woman talks dirty during fucking, and Nora was now obliging,"Fuck that ass Good! Fill my ass with your hard throbbing cock!"

With that, I could hold back no longer, I thrust in hard and held Nora's ass tight against my pelvis. "Oh, Shit, Joe!" Nora moaned loudly, " I can feel you pulse in my ass!" and I came while embedded inside her ass while my wife encouraged both of us.

"Baby," Maried cooed to me, while eyeing the connection of my dick in Nora's tight back door, "Oh, I can see you twitching." Nora just moaned. I could tell from the tone, she was coming down from an intense sensation. I looked at Marie, blew her a kiss, and then looked back down at Nora. I slowly started backing out of her ass, noticing that some of my semen had escaped the tip of the condom and was pinnd against the shaft. I stopped just shy of the head of my cock coming out and eased it back in. I hadn't gone limp yet, and I wasn't about to stop if I didn't need to. Nora moaned an almost gutteral moan as I eased forward again.

As I got all the way in again, Nora's moan turned into more dirty talk, "Damn, I cn almost feel your cock in my throat!" Marie giggled which turned into a chuckle from me, then Nora joined in and before we knew it we were all laughing. I couldn't hold it any longer and pulled out, holding the condom on as I withdrew.

We came through the laughter, and breathed our way through it. Nora collapsed onto the floor, and rolled onto her side to look at us, "That was intense!"

Marie tilted her head and smiled at Nora in the adoring way that made me love my wife so much, "Did you enjoy it?"

Nora's face lit up, "Oh, hell yeah!"

Marie moved over and started rubbing Nora down as I leaned back to come down from cumming. Watching my wife rub down this gorgeous, petite, naked woman was enough to get me hard again, and I wondered if there was gonna be some more girl-on-girl action while I recouperated.

"Mmmm," Marie cooed, moving her hands around to Nora's magnificently large tits," I think it's time for some turnabout."

"What do you mean?" Nora asked. I was betting she thought that the night had culminated in her getting assfucked.

"Nora," Marie asked in a sultry sing-song voice "You ever fucked a guy with a strap-on before?"

Nora pulled herself up and propped on her elbows, "Are you kidding me?" she asked, turning her head from Marie to me and then back again, "Joe likes that?"

"He fucking loves it," Marie reaffirmed, "I can go get my strap-on for you if you want."

Nora seemed to be thinking when Marie added a new incentive, "He fucked you so hard, it's only right that you get to do the same to him."

Nora looked at me and probably saw on my face how much I really do like being pegged. However, where I had buttfucked Nora doggystyle, I preferred to get my ass fucked lying on my back. That way if I get hard, I can jack or be jacked by a partner, and the sensation of my cum landing on me is an amazing addition to the experience.

Not breaking her stare, Nora answered Marie, "Go get it," Marie practically jumped, "I wanna try this."

While Marie was digging through the case we always bring when we play, Nora crawled over to me and kissed me passionately, but softly. Pulling out of the kiss she kept her mouth close to mine and whispered, "Do you want me to make you my b*tch?" I was a little shocked, since this was a side of her that I hadn't seen tonight, but there had been signs of it in some of her Facebook posts, but I had her pegged as very submissive, now I was the one that was going to be pegged.

Marie walked over , handing the strap on to Nora, who stood up promptly and stepped into it. "JUst pull these straps to tighten it until it fits," Marie instructed our playmate. As she snugged the fit, Nora inspected the cherry red dildo extending six inches from her pelvis.

"Is it big enough?" Nora asked, "I think it should be bigger, at least thicker."

"Let's not ruin him," Marie giggled. I was still a little amused at seeing this mischeivious side of Nora, but now slightly afraid to show it, for fear of earning punishment for finding it funny.

Nora sighed, "All right, it'll have to do," Nora resigned from pursuit of fucking me with a gigantic dick. "but, Mister, your ass is going to get a proper pounding.

Marie grabbed the dildo as if it were a natural part of Nora's body and stroked it, spreading lube on it generously, "How do you want it?"

I said nothing, but grabbed the backs of knees to angle my hips upward so Nora could get to my asshole in the position I wanted. Marie looked at Nora with that sinister look in her eyes that usually spelled no mercy for me, "Baby, you want to watch his face while you fuck his tight hole?"

Nora grinned almost from ear to ear, "Oh, yeah!" she then addressed me, "get ready to get fucked, mister!"

She scooted forward on her knees, already red from carpet burn, and lined up her dildo with my ass hole, As she felt around for my asshole, I could feel thelube smearing the edges of the entrance, I braced myself and then felt the sharp sensation of something hard and rigid piercing my ass. My face contorted a little, which gave the ladies a real thrill.

Marie was the first to comment, "I think someone has a dick up their ass." Nora said nothing, but once in, locked stares with me and continued to push in firmly, my mouth opening wider with each inch she sank into me.

I soon felt the rough texture of the straps against my ass cheeks and knew that Nora was completely up my ass, and decided to give her some instruction, because I was afraid that the look in her eyes meant that she was going to pound me hard and fast, and I wasn't ready for that just yet.

"Hold it right there," I begged, closing my eyes, "Let me feel it there for a minute." Nora had grabbed my ankles and took the opportunity, I suspect at Marie's suggestion to bring her face to my calf and bite it firmly. I yelped out at the pain, but didn't pull away. I opened my eyes to see Marie rubbing the red bite marks.

"So pretty," my wife remarked in her best sadistic way, and Nora giggled.Before I could reply, Nora gave a quick pump with her hips that took the words right away from me.

"You like that, Joe?" Nora was becoming a little vidictive, which to be completely honest, I kind of liked. All evening long she had been very passive, but now, she was becoming aggressive. I looked up and nodded, and she gave me another pump with rocked me back. For such a petite woman, Nora was able to pack a wallop with her hips.

My wife leaned over and kissed me passionatelt as Nora began to rock her hips building a steady rythym moving in and out of my ass. As Marie pulled out of the kiss she began to play with my cock and cooed "Somebody gets excited when they're getting fucked." My dick was getting hard again. It doesn't always happen that way, but when it does, it makes for a great experience. Nora embedded her strap-on in my ass to the hilt once again and held it there while she fondled my balls. Marie stroked my dick, and the full feeling in my ass, pressing on my prostate had me completely going nuts.

"Marie, do you think he's gonna cum?" Nora asked, and Marie let go of my cock to see it lift itself up away from my stomach. Because of the angle of my hips, it was pointing back towards my chest instead of acting as a flagpole, but I was definitely hard from the combination of Marie stroking my cock and nora fondling my balls while she fucked my ass as deep as she could.

Marie pressed the palm of her hand against the tip of my cock, rolling it around, "Oh, he's gonna cum," she answered, "but I think he wants you to fuck him hard before he does," she then glanced back at me. I had been awful quiet while Nora fucked me, and I sensed that Marie wanted more of a reaction. I looked at Nora and she glanced from Marie to my cock, bouncing slightly from Marie's playful touch, and then to my face.

"God-damn, Nora" I spoke directly to the woman impaling me, "You fuck me so good." I had demanded Nora's response when I fucked her ass, It was only right that I give her the same. I saw the corners of Nora's mouth turn up and the inside corners of her eyebrows turn down in a mischeivous expression that was immediately follwed my movement in my ass, as Nora resumed moving her hips.

"Oh, Fuck," I moaned throwing my head back, and I felt Marie grab my hair and pull it back forward. I opened my eyes and say Nora staring at me with a lustful look in her eyes. Her shoulders showed the speed of her thrusting, but I didn't need that cue, I could feel every movement of the dildo in my ass. It grabbed the shaft and the friction, while lessened by the generous amount of lube Marie had put on it before it entered my tight hole, was still running from my asshole through my chest and back to my cock.

I looked up and in between my shaking legs, I could see Nora, her body rocking with each thrust into me, passionately kissing my wife. As they parted, Marie touched her forehead to Nora's and said to her, just lou enough that I could hear, "You fuck him sooo good." Nora's tongue searched out for Marie's mouth only to find her bite onto it, and playfully tug it. Marie then released it, "Fuck him like he fucked you, baby," Marie commanded.

I felt my entire body be driven back as Nora thrust forward with all the force her hips could muster, which was quite considerble, given what I expected from her small frame.Every once in a while, I would moan loudly under the assault. Marie positioned herself behind Nora, rubbing hertits, occaisionally pinching her nipples and placing passionate kisses along her shoulders. At times her eyes connected with mine and I could tell she was enjoying seeing me fucked by this petite woman.

"Do you like being my b*tch?" Nora asked of me, in such a dominant tone, I knew my answer had better be swift.

"I love it," I answered.

"Tell me," She demanded, grabbing my dick tightly.

"I love being your b*tch, Nora," I responded, trying to please her, "I love when you use my ass."

She then fucked the holy hell out of me. We locked stares and with her grip still on my cock, albeit nowhere near as tight, she fucked my ass as fast as she could. I could feel my nuts bouncing with each thrust. I soon began to feel a second orgasm building and responding to the domminant position she'd taken spoke to her.

"Nora, may I cum for you?" Marie smiled as I asked. If Nora was shocked at all by my submissive turn, she didn't show it.

"Shoot it," she demanded, "shoot it all over yourself."

I came hard, and shook all over, I could feel warm cum hitting my stomach with a little force behind it meaning it had gotten a good arc to it. I opened my eyes to see a second spasm deliver a load that ran down my cock onto Nora's fingers. Both Nora and my wife moaned their appreciation of my powerful orgasm and as Nora began to withdraw, Marie ran her fingers through the puddle of semen on my stomach.

I suddenly felt empty as the dildo left my ass. I whimpered slightly, mixing it a sigh of relief and satisfaction. Nora leaned over me and ran her fingers across my lips.

"Lick them clean, my pretty pretty boy," she said, and to my own surprise I did as she commanded. My semen was sticky sweet, but with an underlying bitterness that followed it. After licking her fingers clean, Nora kissed me deeply, her tongue fishing around in my mouth for a taste for herself. It was definitely against our practice of playing so safe that we never shared fluids, but sometimes rules get bent when the action gets hot and heavy.

Then Marie reached up and put the generous amount that she had on her fingers and put it into my mouth, I could glance over at Nora who was rubbing a towel over her mouth, I assumed spitting out the cum she had taken from me. She was still eagerly watching the action, and almost grinned from behind the towell as Marie bent down to retrieve the gracious deposit of my own semen she'd placed into my mouth. Her tongue retrieved most of it, but the remainder I had to swallow. Marie let out a "Mmmmm" as she grinned, her mouth filled with cum.

Before she could swallow Nora rushed up to her and kissed her deeply, and Marie, sensing her goal, pushed her shoulder down so that their mouths parted and I watched as Marie pursed her lips to let a string of cum run from her lips to Nora's open and waiting mouth, tongue out and yearning for my cum. As the the string broke, Marie qhickly laid under Nora, opened her mouth and I watched Nora return the favor. As the last bit returned to my wife's hungry mouth, Nora bent down and kissed her sweetly, their lips both glistening with my cum.

Nora then laid her head down on my stomach, sticky as it was and looked up at me and then over to my wife and back at me, "That was fucking amazing!" and an exhausted smile grew on her face, "And we never even got to the bed!"

Marie looked at both of us, "Well, we can always start over on the bed!" Marie was insatiable, which is why we work so well together, "That is, if you're up for a few more orgasms and aren't too sore!"

I looked down at Nora and lifted myself up on my elbows which brought me towards her and forced her to lift her head. I placed a hand on her chin and brought her lips to mine where we met in a passionate kiss, giving her my vote on continuing the party.

As we parted, she looked over at Marie, "I'm definitely up for more!"

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Twerkus Jerkus Interruptus

2m:13s

05-30-2016
Hazel O Conner Girls Come First

3m:19s

10-04-2018
BOWA SS BJ 0083

1m:29s

09-01-2010
Stana Katic Castle S02E18 Boom