Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2014, 08:46 PM

Smile Great story and picture!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyj712 View Post
We got drunk a few weeks ago and that subject came up. Its turned out to be about 17 in high school. My wife said it was the 70's...free love. Most were one nighters. This picture is my favorite. We are in the middle. This is around 1978. We did a swap with the couple on the left a few weeks after this was taken. It also turned into a mfm after his girlfriend passed out. The couple on the right is her best friend. My wife dated her boyfriend in high school and they fucked. I didn't know it at the time. So all three cocks in this picture were in her pussy. She is the only one in this picture that was seen naked by everyone at one time.
This is a great story and picture!! Any other guys whose wife got tapped by several of his friends? Pictures please.

Unfortunately, my wife didn't do this--at least to my knowledge. But we have skinny-dipped and played sexual games so many of my friends have seen her naked.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:54 PM

Thanked 6,431 Times in 335 Posts
Default Blow job queen

I took my wife's virginity when she was 19 in 1972 but I found out later she was known as the blow job queen before she moved down south 6 months before I met her. Yes, she sucked me off really well for the year until I fucked her. We got married and moved again a year later and she became a naked dancer because I was out of work and she loved to show off her body. Soon she was fucking guys she would bring home in front of me and soon she had turned into a sl*t and would fuck almost anyone. Of course I was fucking her dancer friends too. Guys would even bring their virgin sons to her to get laid. She was wild and out of control for a while. In her late 20s she finally settled down and gave up doing this. Over the years she still fucks the occasional guy after asking my permission. Her sucking and fucking skills and not her typing helped her get really well paying secretarial jobs over the years. (It appears that her bosses like getting their dick sucked or fucking her on their couch after lunch.) Even now at 60 she once in a while fucks a younger big dicked guy. (she likes them large, always has). So how many people have my wife fucked? I'll never know. Hundreds I guess. She's still hot!
Old 04-25-2014, 08:22 AM

Thanked 6,426 Times in 131 Posts
Default I was one of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by brnidlady View Post
Last night I sucked 3 big black cocks at the bar, IN FRONT OF ANYONE THAT WANTED TO WATCH.
I fucked her mouth.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:16 PM

Thanked 21,506 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Last night I sucked 3 big black cocks at the bar, IN FRONT OF ANYONE THAT WANTED TO WATCH.
No vid? Would have been great for those of us unlucky enough not to be there...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2014, 09:18 PM

i met my girl when she was working as a hooker. She had been working for 4 years so doing some basic maths based on what she continued to do for a year after we met, i estimate she has been fucked by around 500 cocks and sucked around 700. All of which excites the shit out of me!
Attached Thumbnails
SAM_0330c.jpg  
Old 04-26-2014, 04:23 PM

Thanked 5,673 Times in 110 Posts
Default The day my husband filed for a divorce

I had been cheating on him for months with various black men around town. I was getting a reputation at one of the bars as a BBC Ho. I started inviting men to my home while my husband was at work. One day I was in bed with Terry. He was a former football player in college and he was still very muscular and BIG, In more ways then one
Terry was on top of me, fucking my brains out. We was so into it we didn't notice my husband had come home. All I heard was "I knew you were fucking around on me." My husband was much smaller then Terry, again in more ways then one So as he started to leave Terry added insult to injury by saying "Hey, sorry man but your wife is a good fuck."
I heard the door slam as my husband left. I had to laugh at Terry for saying that. My husband was a jerk anyway, I found out later he was fucking a woman he dated before me.
Attached Thumbnails
9.jpg  
The Following 60 Users Say Thank You to jane.ryklo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2014, 05:57 PM

Thanked 11,565 Times in 244 Posts
Default Louise and Mike

We are divorced now (she is posting her rendezvous with black men here) but here is a photo I took of her with her son in law Mike.
Attached Thumbnails
My wife Louise getting fucked.jpg  
Old 04-27-2014, 07:16 AM

Thanked 1,883 Times in 73 Posts
Default what did the man do you think

a long time ago i met a married woman,her husband was away for some days.

so she stayed a few nights with me.

she was betrayed thats she was away for several days.

so he knew she was with me and i also think he knew what happened.

what do think is happening between a husband and his cheating wife when he discovers her cheating.

she never told me what happened.
Attached Thumbnails
yy23.jpg  
Old 05-02-2014, 08:12 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Great stories. NONE! I really wished my wife had fucked other men. She's played with many of all sizes and colors and loved it while I watched.
Been married 57 years and we don't even count the one time she was repeatedly ****d while a teen....As her older sister and her husband held Dollie down. Something that never gets out of a woman's mind!
If it hadn't been for her girlfriend who fixed me up telling her how good sex was I'd never got in her pants.
All these years and she was afraid to let another man stick his cock in any of her holes. She's no prude. We've had many male friends stick other things inside her for hours at a time. As the years passed I gave up asking and we are okay with it. She's not ugly and has many opportunities.

A recent picture of a 73 year old woman.
Attached Thumbnails
FOLDER C (103).JPG  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2014, 04:57 AM

Thanked 3,623 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
My husband Jeff would always let me go out with my friend Joan. He knew we would be going to bars but he didn't know what else we was going out for, BIG BLACK COCK. Joan and I were sitting at the bar, both of us wearing "Queen of Spades" temporary tattoos above our left breast. Now my bra size is 34C but Joan's is 38DD, so we were always noticed by the guys. It only took a half hour before someone started buying us drinks. To our pleasant surprise it was a table of young black men, 4 in all. We joined them and after an hour of drinking, they asked us if we wanted to take this party some place else. Joan and I was game. We ended up at the Hilton in Waco. Two beds with Joan in one and me in the other. The 4 guys took turns with both of us. After a few hours 2 more black men showed up and it wasn't long before Joan and I each had a black cock in our mouth. This went on all night long, both of us being passed around by the 6 men. I finally got home about 7 am. Jeff wasn't too happy and said "I hope you two had a good time". I told him a lie and said we went back to her house,(Joan is divorced and lives alone), so I would be sober when I came home. Jeff bought it. Here is a photo of Joan.
hummm great story !!! how many black cock in same time?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s