uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2020, 10:17 PM

Thanked 6,404 Times in 268 Posts
Question If your wife is OK w/ getting cum in her mouth can you finish YOURSELF in her mouth?

Little awkward wording, not much space in thread titles.

Basically, if your wife/girlfriend is pretty OK with getting cum in her mouth (whether she swallows or not, but especially if she swallows)... ...is she ALSO ok if you want to finish in her mouth, even when she's NOT blowing you?

Several possible examples...
  • She gives you a handjob, and she finishes you in her open mouth?
  • You jack yourself off (masturbate), and she lets you finish in her open mouth?
  • She lets you pull out from PIV sex, and finish in her open mouth?
  • Any/all of the above? Anything else similar I'm not forgetting.

And in any of the above cases, does she / will she swallow? Or another way of thinking of it: Is she OK ENOUGH with getting cum in her mouth, that she'll let that happen in ways OTHER THAN her blowing you? Whether or not she 'likes' cum per se, she's pretty much "really ok" getting cum in her mouth, beyond the most obvious way that usually happens.

Sort of the most simple example of cum-play, and not very complicated, usually pretty quick and simple.

Is this on the menu for any of you? I've been working my way towards this with my wife of nearly 20 years. Not there yet, but she will let me finish in her mouth when she blows me now (only just within the last year). Hoping for more eventually, but we may or may not ever get there.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bomba For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 10:26 PM

Thanked 2,798 Times in 212 Posts

A picture is worth a thousand words.
My wife will take my load and swallow more often than not.
Attached Thumbnails
5.JPG  
Old 05-29-2020, 11:16 PM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomba View Post
Little awkward wording, not much space in thread titles.

Basically, if your wife/girlfriend is pretty OK with getting cum in her mouth (whether she swallows or not, but especially if she swallows)... ...is she ALSO ok if you want to finish in her mouth, even when she's NOT blowing you?

Several possible examples...
  • She gives you a handjob, and she finishes you in her open mouth?
  • You jack yourself off (masturbate), and she lets you finish in her open mouth?
  • She lets you pull out from PIV sex, and finish in her open mouth?
  • Any/all of the above? Anything else similar I'm not forgetting.

And in any of the above cases, does she / will she swallow? Or another way of thinking of it: Is she OK ENOUGH with getting cum in her mouth, that she'll let that happen in ways OTHER THAN her blowing you? Whether or not she 'likes' cum per se, she's pretty much "really ok" getting cum in her mouth, beyond the most obvious way that usually happens.

Sort of the most simple example of cum-play, and not very complicated, usually pretty quick and simple.

Is this on the menu for any of you? I've been working my way towards this with my wife of nearly 20 years. Not there yet, but she will let me finish in her mouth when she blows me now (only just within the last year). Hoping for more eventually, but we may or may not ever get there.
I can feel the desperate frustration in your post!

I'm fortunate in this respect that my wife always swallow. She's never once spat it out.

As for your list above, nothing is a problem for her, it's just a normal part of sex. Although we never do hand jobs anymore because if she can do a hand shandy, she can do a BJ and I think I speak for most men when I say that a BJ is far superior to a HJ. For me, HJs are mainly for when you can't get a BJ or for a bit of warm up before entry.

Her number 1 choice is for me to come inside her - she loves that primal feeling.
Her 2nd choice is to swallow - often looks at me with a sly grin after.
3rd is splashed on her face. She told me she likes the sensation just before she knows the cum is going to hit her face. We also take photos of this one every time we do it (not often, maybe 2 or 3 times a year).
4th is across her tits. If we do this, she'll rub it in if she's still feeling horny.

She isn't interested in it on her arse or back. If she can't see it or feel it, then it's not interesting for her.

(we tried anal and she likes the idea of anal but the reality is that she's too tight)

I hope you can get your wife to swallow soon! Some tips: have a few drinks (for her so she feels relaxed), and watch what you eat in the previous 24 hours.

What makes your semen taste better
Sweeten It Up: wheatgrass, cinnamon, lemon, peppermint, pineapple and parsley all sweeten the taste of your semen.
Celery: it's high in Vitamin C which will help flush out the salty flavour.
Cranberries: they actually help balance the pH levels in your semen, making for a better taste.

Milk, Meat and fatty foods = not good.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 11:54 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Yes, but it's a tease.

If she's giving me a HJ, which is frequent, she will tease me by sucking my cock for a few minutes then pulling away, saying "I only let my Master cum in my mouth, his orders". She doesn't have a Master now, did once a long time ago, but when she does that it makes me crazy with lust and jealousy. She knows it will make me cum, sometimes she says "I guess he won't find out this one time", them puts her mouth over me and swallows.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 02:38 AM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

While my mrs has no problem with me cumming in her mouth at the end of a BJ, she rarely swallows. And she's def not into it enough to have me cum in her mouth aside from BJs.

However, I did previously go out with a girl who had no problem with this. I posted about it previously: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...02&postcount=5

Sounds like she'd be your ideal woman, bomba. :-)

PS Just noticed that the post I've linked to is TEN years old. Where has the time gone?!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 12:34 PM

Thanked 2,798 Times in 212 Posts

My wife is addicted to having my cum in her mouth.
She will take my load in her mouth more often than not.
She will often have me pull out of her vagina only to let her have a mouthful.
A majority of the time when I cum in her pussy she will have me feed her my cum by fingering her and have her lick it from my hand.
I would say 9 of 10 loaded some of my cum ends up being swallowed if not more.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 01:29 PM

Thanked 6,700 Times in 273 Posts
Default Special treatment

My wife often will ask me to let her know just before I cum so she can quickly move down so I can cum in her mouth.
The majority of the time when I cum in her pussy, she will move down and clean my dick off. Usually she'll scoop any that is dripping out of her, smear it on my dick and balls and clean me again. She always swallows. She says she likes the taste of our combined juices.
And yes, we kiss after she has cleaned me up.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 03:35 PM

Thanked 16,281 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
I can feel the desperate frustration in your post!
My wife was never a fan or oral sex before, and the past year or so she is SO against it that if I even think about it and she reads my mine, she won't talk to me for a week.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2020, 09:30 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Recently

My wife is usually not ok with cum in her mouth, although she doesn't mind a good facial once in a while. She just keeps her mouth closed and lets me unload.

That said, last Friday was a day off of work for me so a buddy of mine came over for an afternoon visit. My wife joined he and I out on the deck for breakfast, coffee and conversation. In the interest of making a long story short, I'll skip to the three of us ending up in the bedroom. After fucking and sucking the afternoon away, I'd already unloaded in her pussy and the session finally ended when he pulled away from one of her fantastic blowjobs and finished himself with a huge load all over her face, including filling her open mouth and even in her eyes. She was a mess and her mouth was full.

I don't believed she swallowed the load because she never does, but I can't be sure because I left to get tissues to help get his cum out of her eyes!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2020, 12:40 PM

My wife does swallow, and while it's not the most frequent thing we do, I've definitely been known to pull out, aim, and cum in her mouth every now and then - few times a year maybe. She's not wildly enthusiastic about cum per se, but she absolutely loves making me happy, and there's always a big smile on her face after she swallows. Sometimes she even shows me her open mouth full of cum too, before it disappears, and then that beautiful smile!

I don't know that I've ever just whacked myself off and finished in her mouth, but it'd be interesting to see if she'd go for that. Blowjobs are by far the most frequent way she ends up with a mouthful of cum, over the years.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to okgold6 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cum, cumshot, mouth, swallow

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005