uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2013, 12:26 AM

Default Request: Losing clothes one by one

(When I first posted this thread I hadn't thought to upload an example-- apologies for that.)

I love the idea of a girl accidentally losing her clothes piece by piece until she's almost or completely naked, such as getting them snagged or caught on things.

Volume 26 of the manga Change 123, which I've attached a few pages of, is my absolute favorite example. Throughout the story the main character rips her leggings (which she later throws away), then loses her sweater after it unravels from a bridge, and finally loses her bra during a fight, leaving her in only panties and a coat.

Another great example is this video:
hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7siak_chinese-girls-clothes-fall-off_redband

That said, does anyone know of any comics/manga/clips in which something like this happens? It's one of my favorite ENF/EUF scenarios but it just seems so uncommon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Change1.jpg   Change2.jpg  

Change3.jpg   Change4.jpg  

Change5.jpg  
Old 08-14-2013, 12:01 AM

I'll go ahead and attach another manga example (although this thread isn't limited to manga by any means). This one is from the third volume of Harenchi Gakuen: The Company. This one's interesting because she actually loses her underwear first and her skirt later.

I've also found a scenario like this in the 1981 movie Firecracker. Though not all of it involves her clothes getting caught on things, she still loses them piece by piece while managing to take down thugs in just her panties. You can find it here (the scene starts at around 41:25):

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm2VAu-hrzU
Attached Thumbnails
Harenchi1.jpg   Harenchi2.jpg  

Harenchi3.jpg   Harenchi4.jpg  

Harenchi5.jpg  
Old 08-14-2013, 05:56 AM

This is a great scenario but definitely a tough one!

I can think of one series, though. It's French, called "Serie Galante".
I'm not entirely sure about all of the positives so I won't speculate, but here is one of the best:
xxx.youtube.com/watch?v=bB22UH7wuUU

I think there's about 7 or 8 total, and I believe that the women basically lose their clothes in a sequence like this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to troglodyte100 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2013, 10:15 AM

Default serie-galante

hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdq6ui_serie-galante-cabine-eleven_redband?search_algo=2

hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xg7de2_serie-galante-ballerina_redband?search_algo=2

hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh166w_serie-galante-don-t-touch_redband?search_algo=2

hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdq70o_serie-galante-looping_redband?search_algo=2

hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt7pw2_serie-galante-night-angels_redband?search_algo=2

hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt7pqj_serie-galante-fly-lady-fly_redband?search_algo=2

hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt7poy_serie-galante-mirrors_redband?search_algo=2

hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt7pon_serie-galante-mirage_redband?search_algo=2

hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt7ppl_serie-galante-missing_redband?search_algo=2

hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt7prq_serie-galante-petite-fugue_redband?search_algo=2

hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdq794_serie-galante-la-jolie-bricoleuse_redband?search_algo=2

only
hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdq794_serie-galante-la-jolie-bricoleuse_redband?search_algo=2
hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh166w_serie-galante-don-t-touch_redband?search_algo=2
hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdq70o_serie-galante-looping_redband?search_algo=2
hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt7pqj_serie-galante-fly-lady-fly_redband?search_algo=2
really apply to this thread but the others are worth looking at too.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to vtwhynot3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2013, 11:12 AM

Thanked 1,010 Times in 137 Posts

Quote:
That said, does anyone know of any comics/manga/clips in which something like this happens? It's one of my favorite ENF/EUF scenarios but it just seems so uncommon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
There is a gag like this in the movie "Takin' it off Out West" - a Native American woman (played by Julie Strain) is trying to kill one of the characters throughout the film but keeps messing it up and losing articles of clothing in the process. Finally she kind of succeeds at the end when she's either nude or down to a tiny loincloth (it's been quite a while since I've seen this, and my memory of it isn't so good.)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heisuke For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2013, 09:44 PM

Default Just remembered...

The belgian comic album "Le complice d'Iznogoud" has a nice and long one. A fay keeps appearing each time a particular swear word is used, she grants a wish to someone present and promptly vanish, to reappear the next time with one less piece of clothing.
I believe she starts wearing about 12 pieces, and it takes the whole album to get her naked. Unfortunately she's absolutely indiferent to the fact, so not really ENF.
Sorry, got no images.

This is also a favorite of mine, let's see if I can recall any other.

Last edited by Mortimer; 08-14-2013 at 09:56 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mortimer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 11:17 PM

Thanked 23,584 Times in 2,694 Posts
Default how

How have I missed this one for so long?

I loved the first 2 and Ed Hansen movies are all awesome

Not huge fan of Julie Strain but I will have to check this one out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisuke View Post
There is a gag like this in the movie "Takin' it off Out West" - a Native American woman (played by Julie Strain) is trying to kill one of the characters throughout the film but keeps messing it up and losing articles of clothing in the process. Finally she kind of succeeds at the end when she's either nude or down to a tiny loincloth (it's been quite a while since I've seen this, and my memory of it isn't so good.)
Old 09-10-2013, 08:28 PM

The "Oh! Komarino!!" 10-chapter manga series has girls losing their clothes/bikinis little by little.

You can find them on g-e hentai.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anybody_thing64 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 05:04 AM

Default Not images, but...

the first "Jenny" stories from a Yahoo group (Biker's one I think) at the end of the nineties where basically this: descriptions of the titular character loosing her whole wardrobe one piece each time in a series of unlikely events, sometime accidental, sometime maliciously planed. I believe Biker fully illustrated one of these, I'l try to find it. Later stories focused more into humilliation and skipped faster over the undressing part.
"Owen" series from Gao also followed this line, although here the titular character telekinesis was to blame. Funnily the "accidents' " descriptions were mostly from a casual observer point of view, giving the feel of real accidents and a really nice twist to the narrative. Wish I could find more of the 5 I've got from this series (if they exist...).
Right now "Meepo the Kobold" (and alliases) and his writing colleagues (http://princebuffoon.deviantart.com/) are my current source of this kind of stories. Captain Quixote from this same forum also writes this kind of stories, check the fiction section.

Will keep browsing my collection in search of more...

Last edited by Mortimer; 09-23-2013 at 05:10 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mortimer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisuke View Post
To verify look here.
And if someone have the patience and software to make it into a compilation, be my guest!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mortimer For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018