Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2023, 05:43 AM

Default naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellness View Post
I love nude beach massage, and I had massage several days with the same Asian woman as previous years. Normally don’t get erection during the massage, but this day was different because the weather was so good, and the beach was empty. This day the massage lady was more naughty than normal, massaged me in a way that gave me a booner several times, but not touching the penis directly. She massaged my inner thigh and legs in a way that my penis got a lot of movement. She always finishes the massage by massaging both legs simultaneous, looking straight at the penis. She kept on much longer then normal until I had full erection, then she said she was finished, and I opened my eyes. The penis was very big and full of pre-cum, she was just smiling, packing her things and went away. Next day I had massage the beach was full and the massage was as normal.
Where u naked on during the massage?
Old 09-22-2023, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasahern33222 View Post
Where u naked on during the massage?
Yes, it's a nude beach, but the masseuse is fully dressed.
Old 09-23-2023, 05:57 AM

I've been to sunnyside north nude beach at mount eliza, my bestie took me in february and will go again when summer starts again in december!
Last time I was in my clothes still in the car on the way but this time I'm going all nude in the car with my towel and bring no clothes at all
I got a huge rush of anticipation in the car last time so I think being nude in the car will be a special experience.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to emily4massage For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2023, 12:39 PM

Thanked 5,908 Times in 800 Posts
Default Maspalomas, Gran Canaria

We visited here, during a recent holiday. A long sandy beach, easily accesable from Playa Del Ingles- just keep going west, past the bars etc!

Nude bathing area 'officially' starts further along from the sign, but people were openly sunbathing, swimming nude, as folks walked past! The tide was quite strong, so be careful in the water.

Various age groups, genders evenly mixed I reckon.

We didn't have time to go further round the coastline, but did have a walk back through the dune area-
It is so peaceful there!

Had a look on trip advisor, and there is a fancy (textile) hotel complex, right on the edge of the dunes. We have to start saving up!

(San Augustin, just to the east, has some sheltered beaches- non nudist afaik, but who will tell !

We did manage a late evening skinny dip, in our hotel pool. Quite refreshing, after a log day in the sun !

Last edited by terriuk; 09-23-2023 at 12:45 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2024, 05:29 PM

Default Nude lake

We live near a small lake in austria, one side is near the village with lot's of day visitors from the nearby city, the other side is mostly nude with little bays seperated by trees with lot's of privacy. There is a small walking track along the water connecting all the tiny bays in the nude area which I like to walk. Not a lot of people walk there because every spot has a connection to the bigger street parallel to the water and the walking track is small and often overgrown. So a lot of times I surprised the people lying besides the water.

As I said most people are nude and I have seen some gorgeous looking women there. The walking track is right next to the small space beside the water where people are lying down so you see them from really close up.
I love the diffrent reactions. The real nudist dont't give a shit about someone walking by and lie there fully exposed.
Some try to cover up. You can see they are not used to being nude and only took their bikinis off because they thought nobody will come along and see them.

A lot of couples have sex there. Including ourselfes when we go together.
The reactions when I suddenly come around the corner and they are fully exposed in the acts are very diffrent. Most stop and try to cover up. A lot of couples just continue and act like I'm not there. And there are some who are clearly enjoying a voyeur and encourage me to stay there and watch them.

Of course the best case scenario would be if they invited me to join them. Out of a lot of encounters that only happened a few times but it was awesome.

I will write down some of my encounters in detail if you are interested.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2024, 03:43 AM

Thanked 1,496 Times in 102 Posts
Default Tell us more

Of course would love to hear more
The Following User Says Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2024, 04:02 AM

Thanked 1,015 Times in 88 Posts

Over several years I’m walking the south west coast path in England. Every once in a while I see a fairly secluded beach down a long path from the cliffs with what looks like the occasional person sunbathing nude.

Anyone know any actual nude beaches on the footpath that are frequented? There’s Studland, of course.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2024, 03:14 AM

Default nude lake #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorl0vers View Post
We live near a small lake in austria, one side is near the village with lot's of day visitors from the nearby city, the other side is mostly nude with little bays seperated by trees with lot's of privacy. There is a small walking track along the water connecting all the tiny bays in the nude area which I like to walk. Not a lot of people walk there because every spot has a connection to the bigger street parallel to the water and the walking track is small and often overgrown. So a lot of times I surprised the people lying besides the water.
There is a small river flowing into the lake which is even more remote than the nude side. There used to be a few stand up paddles and boats going upstream. Once a huge tree fell over the river, stand up paddles could still pass through under it but it took some time and so hardly anyone did it.

I was sitting in the high grass underneath the trees reading a book and watching the ducks and fish. A young couple came paddling along the river, sharing a stand up paddle. They were in their early 20s, both very athletic and attractive. She was topless with nice small firm tits and a tiny tanga bikini bottom. They both wore sunglasses and it was really bright on the water but pretty dark in the shade beneath the trees where I was sitting, so they probably couldn't see me.

They stopped in the middle of the river, there is almost no current so their SUP was almost stationary right in my field of view. Soon they started kissing and the guy started massaging the girl. It was funny watching them because the SUP was pretty small and they were often close to falling in the water when they moved. They decided to lie down spooning with the guy behind the girl facing in my direction. He caressed her tits und his hand went down her body sliding under her bikini bottoms where he proceeded to finger her pussy. She seemed to enjoy it a lot and started moaning softly. After a few minutes she came.

She finally took off her panties and signaled him to fuck her. He also took his pants off and revealed a huge boner. I could see in their faces that they were thinking about which position would be the most stable to fuck on the board. They went for missionary. He pounded her really hard, the board was shaking and produced a lot of waves. After a short time he pulled out and shot a huge load all over her belly and tits.

They jumped in the water and she washed the sperm off. For swimming they took their sunglassed off, so when looking around they suddenly noticed me sitting in the grass. We made eye-contact, for a second they looked shocked realising I probably watched their whole show. I smiled and nodded, they also smiled and laughed and hugged each other. When they were back on the board they made no effort to cover up but stayed naked and slowly paddled back waving goodbye to me.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2024, 07:48 AM

In which part of Austria is this?
Old 02-07-2024, 05:12 PM

Default nude lake #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorl0vers View Post
#2:
In the late afternoon on a weekday I went to the lake to relax and read. It was a quiet day, not a lot of people around. As the sun was quite low only a few of the little bays still were sunny. So I went to a bigger one with a patch of grass around 10 x 5 meters big. On one end there were towels on the grass but no people around, I placed my towel on the other side. I took off my clothes and started reading.

After a few minutes a young couple came out of the water, they were swimming along the shore so I didn't see them when I arrived. They were both naked, around 30 years old, both good looking and slim. The girl had C cup tits and a landing strip. Quite a view They headed straight for their towels. When they noticed me they had a short coversation I didn't hear and started moving their towels. Apparently they wanted more privacy because they dragged their towels about 2 meters closer to the water behind a small bush.

I was 8 meters away from them with the small bush now directly in our line of sight. I could still make out their silhouette through the bush but couldn't see any details. Not really exciting so I focused on my book again.

In the corner of my eye I noticed strange movements behind the bush after a few minutes. I couldn't tell what they were doing but they were definately doing something. So I kept an eye on them. Suddenly the girl peeked out of the bush in my direction for a few seconds. I had sunglasses on with the book still in my hand and my head turned away from them. She repeated to check if I was looking at them a few times in the next minutes.
I was getting curious, they were obviously doing something interesting.

I repositioned on my towel and found a position where I could better see through the bush seperating us. It looked like she was kneeling next to him moving her head up and down - she was giving him a blowjob!
I wanted to see more but was afraid to scare them by watching to obviously.

I decided to go for a swim. The entrance to the water was close to their spot. I stood up quickly and walked towards them entering the water. Now I was able to see them more clearly. She was kneeling between his legs with his cock in her mouth. As I got closer she stopped sucking and looked at me. We made eyecontact. I smiled and nodded in appreciation. She looked in my eyes and then at my semi-hard on and also smiled. I quickly walked past them and went into the water.

After swimming a few meters away from the shore I looked back towards them. She was now riding his cock and I could see her cute ass bouncing up and down on his dick. The view from the water was great and I enjoyed it for a few minutes. Meanwhile they switched to doggy-style, now both facing towards the water. They definately noticed me watching but didn't seem to mind anymore. Then they suddenly stopped and tried to cover up, at first I was confused what suddenly changed their mind but then I noticed a rowing boat driving along the shore behind me. Once the boat was gone he continued to fuck her doggy-style.

Although the view was excellent I started getting cold in the water so I had to go out again. I got out of the water really close to them (~2 meters) slowly walking out with my raging boner on display. They both smiled and had a close look at my cock. After drying off I took my towels and moved closer towards them. They signaled to me that it was OK to get closer.

They changed position again and were now spooning and looking towards me. He had one hand on her tits and fingered her pussy with the other while fucking her from behind. I was kneeling on my towel stroking my dick, having a hard time not cum too soon. She was moaning louder and louder looking to be close to her orgasm. That was too much for me and I shot a huge load on the grass. Shortly after she also came with a beautiful orgasm shaking her whole body. He also came and when he pulled his dick out I saw his load run out of her pussy.

The three of us were looking at each other, breathing heavily and smiling. I thanked them for the awesome show and that they allowed me to watch them. They said that they enjoyed a voyeur more than they had thought. After a few more minutes they left.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach, lake, nude, story

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005