uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2021, 11:57 AM

Default European nude beach/lake experiences

There are many nice nude beaches and lakes all around Europe. I haven't been to that many, but I have still had some nice experiences. I believe there must be many people her at oneclickchicks that have some exciting stories to share.

My very first nude beach experience I had in a neighboring country around 30 years ago. It was an unusual hot day early in the spring. I went to a famous beach in the capital and it had a nude section in one end, but there were no clear boundaries were it ended. I lay down in the middle of the beach. I was young and shy that time so I was not naked. More and more people came and the nude section expanded. Suddenly I had a beautiful naked redhead in front of me in her late 20's (older the me). Fit and nice body and she oozed of self confident. I was laying on my stomach and she lay down on her back with leg wide open. Her pussy was shaved (which was not so common that time) and it had beautiful inner labia. I got rock hard and could not move or lay on my back. Time passed and it was really hot and all were sweating. The girls pussy opened more and more and the pussy lips were apart. Was her pussy wet by excitement or sweet I don't know? I was so horny my swimming pants were soaking wet of pre-cum. Than a man come over and asked her for light to his cigarette. They were chatting for a long time. She was still spreading her legs and he took his time to study every inch of her body. After some time she left the beach with this man.

There was another woman standing out on the beach. She was not so close to me, but close to the water. She was an Asian, maybe Thai, tall and topless with big fake tits. (or was it a man?) I have never seen a woman attract so many men. It was a constant stream of men coming to check her out and talking with her, may she took orders?

I have many stories I can share, but I am looking forward to read your stories
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2022, 01:35 PM

Default Pandemic madness?

Normally people tend to be most horny in the beginning of summer, but this year was different.
I had several encounters with horny people this summer, but this is from my last beach day.

I was on a nude beach, since school had started there were no kids around and a kind of adult atmosphere.
The beach was not very crowded when I arrived, so I laid down with a good distance to others. More and more people entered the beach and the distance between me and the others were shrinking.

First couple coming close to me was a French handsome couple in the late 30's, she was slim with very big mother breasts and a shave pussy with quite big inner labia. I watched them the whole day, sometimes the woman spread her legs and sometimes not. They went to the bush behind the beach and was very happy when they came back. Before they left the beach, the man check the woman’s pussy for wetness, she got "angry".

A German couple in their late 50's, came and laid down on my left side, both average looking with nice tann and fully shaved body. The woman had a piercing in her clit and a clean and nice pussy. They were very close to me, so I thought that now this place is full. Then it came a German man around 35 year, slim but quite ugly, and laid between us. It was not more than 1 meter from my towel to his, I felt uncomfortable. Then he started to check me out and tried to make contact. I ignored the best I could and felt even more uncomfortable. I had enough and went for a swim. When I came back, he had moved his focus to the German couple. He was putting sun cream on the woman and massaging her quite intimately. I went to eat, when I came back only their towels was there. After some time, they came back for the bushes behind the beach. The single man packed his things and left. He went on looking for others to take to the bushes. I saw him take other people’s there, looked like he had his own hidden place somewhere. Was he a beach gigolo? Later I check Instagram # this beach and there he was.

A Spanish couple in their early 30's came and laid down i front of me. The woman was quite voluminous and the man had a big penis. They were laying very close kissing and hugging and the man fingered the woman several times during their stay for everyone walking by to see.

When I was swimming I saw a couple further up the beach around 40 years. The woman had piercings in her pussy and nipples. The man was licking and fingering her pussy several times. Many other men had laid down in front of the woman and where watching. I was walking by and saw the most opened pussy I have ever seen on a beach.

Someone told me once that a pineapple was a swinger sign. A young eastern European couple in their late 20's, were laying very close to the water with a big pineapple between them. The man was quite fat, but the girl was beutiful with big inner labia. For fun I started talking with the man to see if they were swingers. The wife was very shy, and they were definitely not swingers
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2022, 06:56 AM

Default Bending girl

Some year ago, I was on the beach, not so crowed this day. At midday a Spanish couple came and laid down in front of me very near the water. The girl was around 25 and the man 35. The woman was slim petite, small firm breasts with large areolas. Beautiful face trimmed bush and a coin slot pussy. The man was slim with lang gray hair, a typical look many intellectual Spanish men have. Every time I had a swim a had a perfect view when going out of the water.
They were kissing and kidding but nothing indecent.

After some hours the man went away for buying drinks/food I think.
Then the girl started bending over to arrange towels etc. She was bending her ass towards me only 3 meters away.
She was standing in this positioning for long time, and she was bending many times the next 1/2 hour, always in my direction. She had a very nice thigh gap so pussy and asshole was very visible every time. It was very sexy, the only thing that could have done it sexier was a bald pussy. She was clearly doing this on purpose, but she never looked straigt at me. When the man came back, she didn't bend my direction again.

I didn't do anything than look, but was it a missed opportunity? Did she expect something from me?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2022, 08:00 AM

Default The stretching guy

Some years ago a handsome latin couple around 30 years old with a small child was sitting next to me on the nude beach. The guy was slightly shorter than his wife.
The wife was really stunning, slim, long legs, big mother breasts and a nice shaved pussy with some inner labia showing. It looked like the guy was very unhappy with his penis size because he was stretching it. Stretching the penis has a very short effect, so he was doing it over and over again the whole day. It was very stupid to do so because everybody at the beach understood he had a complex over his penis size.
Unfortunately, he didn't pay much attention to his beautiful wife, I didn’t see he touching or doing anything nice to her.

Every time the guy went for a walk, the wife started bending and moving around playing with the child, so I saw her beauty in all angels.
When the guy came back, she was only sitting on the towel again always spreading her legs gently, but enough to have a nice view.

I think the wife was crying for attention, I felt pity for her.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2022, 09:16 AM

Default family on the edge

During our holidays in France, we udes to go to a beach near our house.
It was a very popular beach, crawded and frequented by families and people of all kind.
Walking down the shore, it was possible to reach the nudist area.
There were no fences or any other separation: just a sign in the middle of the sand.
During the weekends, it was normal for families and naked people to be side by side, at the two ends of the sign.

One day, we were on our way to the naturist zone.
Just under the sign, there was a family with dad, mom and a maybe 17yo daughter.
The girl wore a t-shirt and shorts, she was looking at her smartphone and probably wasn't even aware to be at the beach.
Dad wore a t-shirt too; he looked bored and worried, and he kept looking around.
His wife was lying beside him, completely naked, and he was clearly unconfortable.
Her skin was very pale, I am almost sure it was their first time in the naturist zone.
Easy to understand who had the idea...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to falegname For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2022, 07:14 AM

Default The riding woman

I stayed at a hotel with a nearby public naturist lake, it had several big lawns. I had a evening walk and the place was empty, but in the middle of a big lawn totally open it was a woman riding a man, age 45 I guess. They were not naked and didn’t pay attention to me or another couple walking with their dog. We stopped and looked at them, but they just kept on, so I continued my walk. I have a feeling that they were a little drunk
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2022, 02:02 PM

Default Free at last

It was late afternoon and many people had left the beach, I was also considering to leave. Then 4 young women came chatting and laughing loudly, age 20 +. They looked latino, but I think they were form the US due to their language.
Their look was more charming than stunning. They stopped and laid down their towels in front of me and dropped their clothes. One girl was very relaxed being naked, the 3 others were a little shy. While they were running to the water they were shouting "free at last".
I think skinny dipping was on their bucket list for their European vacation.

I had a wind/sun shelter and because of the wind I needed help to take it down. I asked the girls to help me, and the relaxed girl was very helpful. She moved around bending over and showing her nice firm breasts, shaved coin slot pussy and her beautiful latino buttocks to me.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2022, 04:21 PM

Default Beach massage

I love massage and are always using the opportunity to get one wherever available (spa, hotel, beach...). Some years ago, it was a Chinese lady that offered massage on the nude beach. She had sunglasses and a lot of clothes on. She gave me a nice and professional massage, I was enjoying but not in a sexual way.

There where many naked couples around me and when I opened my eyes after the massage they acted and looked horny. Some had started to massage each other very intimately, others went to the bushes behind the beach to do their thing. I thought it was a coincidence, so I had massage with the same lady the day after and the same thing happened, the couples got so horny, and it was other people than the first day. The same happened every time.

I don’t know why, did the lady have an exciting look at my penis when it moved around due to the massage or was it something else?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2022, 09:35 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default My first experience at nudity in Germany

I had lived there long enough to passably communicate with the locals. This is over 40 years ago. A couple I knew had told me about their having gone to a nude lake near Frankfurt that was very primative. Until then I had no risque conversations with them. They did relate that there was some sexual activities there, but didn't get specific.

I was in the F'fort area for some errand and decided to see if I could find this place with the scant directions I had been given by the couple. I finally came across this unpaved parking area with several cars parked and a couple trails leading into a wooded area. I was wandering around trying to figure out if I had found the right place.

A couple drove up and parked, got out and began undressing until nude from their normal clothing and putting on swim suits. I approached them and asked in broken German if this was a nude beach area. They could speak enough English and me German that we could communicate. They told me to follow them and they would show me the way.

We walked through the wooded area and came upon this small lake, a couple acres probably. As we got nearer to it there was a fork in the trail. You could see nude people along the water's edge in both directions. The guy indicated as he pointed right "no sex" and pointed to the left "sex ok". They headed to the left and I followed.

When we got near the water there were about a couple dozen people, all nude, and a few engaging in foreplay. They picked out a spot to set up. They said I was welcome to sit with them. I helped them set up a wind block/shade and spread a blanket. I noticed she took an obvious close look up my shorts as I helped.

I had only brought a towel and bottle of water. I had dressed in the parking lot in a pair of baggy shorts. BTW it was "exciting" stripping down in the parking lot in front of these strangers. I noticed the gal had watched me closely as I changed. Back at the lake they stripped down as did I. They went on to rubbing suntan lotion on each other.

They offered some to me which I accepted. They helped me with putting the lotion on me. We sat around communicating about things in general and the nude lifestyle. After a short time a couple very near us started playing around. They were very immodest as they fondled each other and began oral sex.

The three of us watched intently with both the guy and and starting to get hard. After a while the gal suggested we go for a swim. We got in and swam around and generally enjoyed the water. At one point the three of us were very near each other. The gal then touched my leg below the water then moved her hand to my cock with her other hand I could tell she was holding his cock.

She said to me that didn't this place make me want sex. My answer was to reach for and fondle a breast. We all laughed as he reached for her other breast. We decided to get out and go back to our setup. Once there we stood in the breeze and "air dried" for a while. There were now two or three other couples engaging in sex.

The couple then started foreplay as I watched. He went to a breast and started sucking it. I started fondling myself. He invited me to join in, but made it clear that I wasn't going to have sex with her. I joined in the fun sucking a tit and feeling her pussy. She fondled both our cocks until he repositioned so she could start sucking him.

I decided to try a bold move and moved my mouth to her pussy. She obviously enjoyed it as did I. Her pubic hair was trimmed short something not common back then. It was then time for him to fuck her and he did with both of them enjoying it very much. I watched as I stroked myself. They were getting attention from those nearby.

When they were finished she asked me if I was enjoying myself at the nude lake. I pointed to my cock and said "Ya Ya". She indicated for me to lay on my back. She leaned over me and began a handjob with sucking the head of my cock a few times until I exploded over my belly. I thanked her profusely.

The three of us went back into the water to rinse the sweat and cum off. We went back to the set up and chatted some more as we watched another two couples have a foursome. It was time for me to leave and we exchanged hugs and I was on my way. I became so excited thinking about what just happened that I stopped at a rest area and descretely jacked off.
Old 03-20-2022, 12:15 PM

Default Spanish Ladies Flashing

Some years ago, I stayed at a hotel in Spain close to the beach. I had a few hours leisure time, so I went to the beach and this beach was not a nude beach. It was a Sunday afternoon, so the beach was crowded with a lot of locals. I didn't find the best place, it was close to pathway leading into the streets, it was a water tap close by for cleaning feet’s when leaving the beach. After a while a group of Spanish women (around 40 years old) came and sat down close to me. They were not shy and most of them changed into swimwear without using a towel exposing pussy and breasts, and most of them stayed topless. Some of the women was very attractive, they changed swimwear every time they went swimming and never did they cover up. Of cause they where very aware that they exposed themself for me, but they were just smiling. But this was not the only pussies I saw, because when people started to leave, they used the water tap. Many of the local women didn't just wash the feet’s, some remove all the clothes and bended down to wash the whole-body others just removed their panty and washed the pussy. I have never seen so many pussies on a normal beach.

Tags
beach, lake, nude, story

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022