photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-13-2015, 10:52 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

So is Kenneth still trying to get your wife to text him a photo? Any luck?
The Following User Says Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2015, 10:37 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

He continues to text. I have benn so busy with projects and company business I have not put in the proper time to assist. She continues to say absolutely not on a picture but I hope to pursuade her with baby steps soon.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2015, 01:11 PM

Well may be sooner than later. My wife loves watching her favorite NBA team. We go to games as much as possible. Well her team made the playoffs. While in bed she was excited and wanted me to get tickets to a home game. As I did not show the proper enthusiasm she offered up a wager without terms and I accepted. I will take her to the home game but if her team fails to win she now has to send Kenneth a boob picture via text. Also this picture has to be done same day as the game. I advised Kenneth. This will be the first time we will not be for the home team.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2015, 03:27 PM

Awesome bet. Can you tell us the home team and game so we know who to pull against or do you not want to give out that info?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2015, 11:37 AM

She is a Grizzlies fan. I was able to get the tickets for the sunday home game. I will surprise her tomorrow. We will drive down Sunday afternoon and spend the time before the game getting into the spirit of the event.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2015, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fheath View Post
She is a Grizzlies fan. I was able to get the tickets for the sunday home game. I will surprise her tomorrow. We will drive down Sunday afternoon and spend the time before the game getting into the spirit of the event.
Go Portland!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2015, 02:32 PM

Well, as you may know the grizzilies won. I was receiving text throughout the game from a disappointed Kenneth. I did have a little fun while there. Towards the end of the game I talked my wife into removing her bra on a restroom visit. A blueish tight top. Watching her walk back down the stairs to our seat was a treat. Nipples poking looked great. This was with 1:35 to go.

We waited a while celebrating the win from our seats till the crowd thinned. Our car was in a garage over three blocks away. Closer to the watering hole rather than forum. As we were walking it started to rain. We made it a block and a half and it became a down pour. We ducked into the first bar we came to. I did not get the name but we did get the last available table. My wife immediately excused herself to dry off in the restroom. I ordered drinks and food while waiting. When I noticed her walking back her arms were crossed holding her tits but she was smiling. I asked why cover now and not at the game. She said when she got into the restroom and started drying she looked into the mirror and the top she was wearing had become somewhat transparent. I immediately got excited and said show me. She looked around and hesitantly moved her arms. The top was not sheer but one could definitely make out the contrast of areola and nipple. She covered again laughing saying she was going to go put her bra back on. I said and break the agreement to have it off till we got home. She responded its seethru. I said OK somewhat but everyone in the bar was wet. Long story short she agreed. It took a some time but either she tired of covering or just didn't give a shit and dropped her arms and acted casual. We had a female waitress. You wouldn't believe the service we received from the waiters for refills etc. My wife even commented about a man who kept walking by periodically to look at her. I saw him earlier. This was going on for an hour till we had to leave.

It was now just a steady rain. We still had three blocks to walk and decided to just hold hands and go. We passed many peopl . I even took her up a tourist street that was still crowded under the awning's. I heard several comments but just smiled and kept walking.

We got to our car. Now my wife had been drinking in celebration while I stopped so I could drive. As I got behind the car I popped the trunk removed my wet shoes socks shirt and pants. As I walked to the drivers door my wife said to open the trunk for her. I did. As I got in the car I removed my wet boxers and heard a horn honk. I couldnt see because the trunk was open but I had a car honk at me as they went by so I assumed the car had honked at my wifes underwear. Then another honk as my wife closed the trunk I saw my completely naked wife in car headlights covering her tits with one hand and pussy with the other walking to the riders door. The truck stopped behind my car and had what looked like three college boys talking to my wife. She opened the door and I could her them saying awww come on give us a better look. As my wife sat she looked at me I was kind of laughing and she immediately got back out of the car hands to her side. And did her best catwalk to the back of our car. She did two spins and quickly got back into the car laughing.

As we left I asked why she got completely naked. She said she took her top off threw it in the trunk. As she was removing her pants a car honked and she realized she was not wearing any underwear. She decided to go ahead and hurry. That's when the truck came around and honked. She said nothing to do but cover and get ing the car. She got back out because she said she was happy they liked what they saw so she decided to give them a good look.

Overall I had a super night even though Kenneth did not get his picture. The hour plus naked ride in the rain home was uneventful but fun.
Old 06-09-2015, 04:27 PM

Default nothing to update till now

Well it looks as though my wife is serious about no pictures for Kenneth. Nothing new to report till this past Saturday. My wife and I decided to head to our country house for a weekend of relaxing and some work I wanted to get done. We arrived at my brothers house to drop the kids off to spend the weekend. We had a few drinks and discussed my planned project of remodeling a room into a man cave to include projector and homemade theater screen with surround sound and stadium recliners. A lot of work for me. So I will skip to Saturday morning.

After coffee I started removing everything from my project room. My wife had no interest in my work or to offer assistance. As I was about to head to the local building supply (40 minute drive) for additional material my wife declined to ride with me instead she changed into her bikini and said she was going to layout on the deck behind the house, read a book and listen to music.

I left headed to get the additional materials I needed. While in the store I ran into my brother and he offered to come by and help. I accepted the offer and we headed to my house. We arrived, unloaded the materials and started with the platforms for the seating. I measured and he would go cut the board and return for the next measurement.

The first platform went fast. The next platform started taking longer for him to get me the cut boards I needed but who am I to complain about free labor. With the platforms complete I needed to start the wiring process. My brother said since he was free labor he was not going in the hot ass attic. So we agree on the order we would go on each task to minimize my time in the heat. He started unrolling wire while I headed to the attic access. I stopped at the kitchen sink on my way. There is a window above the sink that looks over the deck. I glance out an there is my wife sunbathing, reading a book with earbuds in her ears listening to music topless.

She had oiled up nicely. She was facing to the left towards the room I am remodeling. So I thought, my brother never asked about my wife. I went back to the room and looked around the door and my brother was staring out the window in her direction. I walked back to the kitchen and decided what the hell. I went in the attic and we got all the wire run to all locations and through the wall. As I walked back through the kitchen I looked out and my wife was on her stomach resting on her elbows reading. Except she had a drink on the table along with other items so she had been in the house but had not seen my brother or his truck. As I entered the room my brother was staring out the window so I played dumb. I said what you looking at he spun around and said nothing. I walked over to the window looked and she had not moved but for a mental description... Picture a blonde woman propped up on her elbows on a flat cushioned recliner. Her nipples were resting on the cushion but the view was perfect. So I played the part and said holy shit I forgot to tell her you were here. Then I said at least she's not on her back. My brother said nothing. I said I don't want to disturb her so could you refrain from staring at my wife. He said yes. We got back to work. Not long after I heard her come in and she called back asking how I was doing. I said fine and asked how she was doing. She said about to make another drink and couldn't be better. She went back out.

We started wiring and hanging speakers. The second speaker to hang was by that window. As I moved the stepladder to the window I glanced at my wife. She was taking a drink reclining tits up. I climbed the ladder and my brother was to hand me the needed brackets, tools and speaker. I finally said OK stare at her enough to get this out of your system. He denied staring but every time I needed what was in his hand I had to get his attention.

Now the two of us completed what would have taken me all day in a matter of hours. So we decided to relax.

My brother then asked why I wasn't mad or jealous that he is seeing my wife topless. I told him one he has seen her before. Two that I have got to the point in our relationship that I don't care. I said seeing a body part is just that. He walked over to the window and said crap she's on her stomach again. I said have you not see enough of them. He said no but you might not want me seeing the next body part, you might want to tell her I'm here now. I went to the window and sometime between finishing our work and now she had removed her bikini bottoms and was completely naked with my brother and me looking at her naked ass. We both stepped back and I said maybe I better go outside for a second.

My brother sat down and I went outside. As I approached I said "nice view". She laughed and said "why not". I said "well what if someone comes to visit". She said and I quote "I guess they will see my naked butt relaxing and getting an all over tan". I said "hey, as long as you are happy I'm happy". That's exactly how our conversation went except she asked about my work of which I said almost done and then a request to apply sunscreen to her back and butt to which I happily accomplished and to freashen her drink.

I went back inside and sat down with my brother. He asked if she is now dressed, I said no. He asked if he should leave, I said it was up to him. He asked what we were going to do now. I said I did not have the remaining equipment or materials to finish the room so I have no plans. We talked awhile before he asked permission to look out the window. I told him what my wife said if someone was to visit. He walked over to the window and asked if she lays out naked at home. I told him only when the kids are away so not often.

He sat back down and said he would not be mad either if the roles were reversed. I laughed and told him I bet because your wife has double A's for tits compared to D's. We talked awhile till he asked permission to look again. I told him to stop asking if he wanted to perv my wife just go. I knew the minute he looked out the window that she had rolled over. He said quote " I don't think you want me seeing this". I smiled and said why not. He said come look.

I guess as the sun moved so did my wife. She had indeed rolled over but she also shifted her chair to almost face the kitchen window. Another mental picture..... Blonde woman completely naked, no all over tan yet. Three quarters facing a window with her knees up and a book propped between her knees.

My brother and I are both staring at her pussy. I just said holy shit. Turned and sat back down. My brother stood there forever staring. I said at one point "had enough". His response no. After more than five minutes he came back and sat down and said damn you are lucky.

I asked if he has seen enough. He said no but why. I said we should at least let her know he's here now and in a way to surprise her. He got up went to the window looked for maybe a minute sat back down and said OK.

We decided to act as if he just drove up and went to the back of the house because the door was locked and I will also lock the back door. All she has outside is a book, ipad for music, chips and a drink. Her bikini top and towel were both on the kitchen counter so she will have a hard time covering with just the bottoms.

So my brother went out the front door and I locked it and the back glass door. I ran back to the room we worked on and looked out the window. My wife had not moved as far as I could tell. Now this deck wraps around the house. I see my brother round the house but not on the deck but on the ground. He walked around the deck to behind my wife. Walked up the steps and was standing directly behind my wife listening to her iPad reading a book naked. He stood there for some time before taping her on the shoulder. Now the priceless part. She looked over her shoulder as if nothing was wrong and must have been a full eight seconds before she realized it was my brother and she was also naked. Her legs flew up her book went in the air and the lounge chair went upside down. I could not hear the conversation but my brother was trying to help her up while she was trying to cover all her nakedness with arms and hands while at the same time trying to stand. She did in fact do away with trying to cover herself to get on her feet. I was laughing out loud at this point. She was standing now with her butt against the house her right arm covering her right tit and right hand holding her left tit and her left hand covering her landing stripped pussy. Some talking occurred when my brother tried to open the outside door but couldn't. More talking. My wife scooted down the wall and tried the door with her left hand exposing her pussy. Immediately replaced hand. More talking and some smiling from my wife. My brother did not take his eyes off my wife once. She again removes her left hand and gets her phone. Pussy remains exposed and she removes her right had touching the phone. My phone rings. I answer "hello". My wife in a calmly distressed voice "can you come unlock the back door, I must have locked it and the fronts locked also". Her right hand is back in place but left hand to ear pussy exposed. I said something unplanned "give me a few minutes, I am in the bathroom". She said "please come now your brother is here and I'm naked". At this point my brother rolled the lounger over and sat down, face not three feet from pussy. I said "on my way give me a minute to get out". She said "OK, hurry". As she hung up she immediately placed the phone over her pussy. There was some discussion and my brother held out her bikini bottoms. She dropped both hands laid the phone back on the table and reached for the bikini bottoms. He pulled them back. He then held them just over his head. My wife took the step and a half to less than a foot from him and took the bottoms from him tits almost in his face. She turned around and lifted one leg then the other into the bottoms. Once they were on she formed a hand bra.

I went around and opened the house door and looked out the locked glass door. I said what are you doing to my wife. He held his hands up and said just here for a visit. Didn't know I'd get a show also. My wife was demanding that I open the door. I said have you learned a lesson? She said yes. I said well? She said well what? I reminded her that she told me if someone came to visit they would see her naked butt. She panicked and said he has seen me completely naked standing over me so open the door while holding a hand bra and smiling. I said remove the bottoms and I'll let you in because I missed the nudity in the bathroom. She said seriously? I said yes unless it makes you mad. She looked at my brother then me and said what the hell. Looked him in the eye and said no family here's this ever. He said never. She walked back to the end of the deck dropped her hands did an ever so slow turn. Then removed her bottoms. Tossed them to my brother. Did another ever so slow turn. Upon completion she walked up to the door I unlocked it and she went straight to the bathroom.

My brother had to leave. He thanked me for a great work day and said he would hope to repay in turn. I laughed and said yea double A's.

I went to the bedroom and my wife was out of the shower dressed and shaking. I asked if she was OK. She said that was embarrassing and exciting at the same time. She said she did not hear or see my brother come around the house. She said she was completely naked and he said he had been behind her staring for several minutes till he tapped her on the shoulder startling the shit out of her. She said she had to stop covering herself to get her bikini bottoms back. Then I finally opened the door. We then proceeded to an evening of marathon sex.

This happened this past Saturday. I asked my wife the next morning over coffee if she still felt that the house was secluded enough for topless or nude sunbathing? Her response surprised me. She said my brother is usually the only uninvited visitor to show up. He has now seen everything up close so if we are childless and the weather is good he had better call first or he may see her again. I said he may like that. She said yea right.

I may see about setting this up again if his wife is up for the kids again.
Old 06-10-2015, 12:19 PM

Default follow-up

I'm sitting at the airport waiting on a flight and thought I would update two conversations I had late yesterday and last night.

First my brother called to let me know all yard work was done on my house and the cost. He asked about my wife and if she was upset. I told him not at all. He asked if I told her he was there watching earlier. I told him not yet. I made note to self to tell her. He talked how sexy it was and how it was amazing how I was not upset or jealous the he has seen my wife naked. I again told him that my wife can make her decisions and if she was not concerned about visitors why would I be upset. I also said if you take sex out of nudity its just damn sexy. He stated he wished he could get his wife to lay out at his house topless or naked. I told him he should let her know and she is more than welcome to use my house to do her sunning if she wants privacy. He said he will make that suggestion.

Now I arrive home and pack for my business trip. I suggest to my wife we go to our local sports bar for a drink and appetizer before my trip. We sit down and I tell her my brother called and the yard is now in order. She asked if he mentioned her nudity. I said absolutely and told her of our conversation.

I then decided to tell her about my brother watching her prior to going outside. I told her that I ran into him at the building supply store. He volunteered to help and I had no idea she would be in a state of undress at any time so he followed me back. I told her I later noticed her topless through the kitchen window and walked in on my brother watching her out the media room window but decided not to say any thing. She was smiling. I asked why are you smiling. This is why I'm updating. She said she knew my brother was there helping. My jaw hit the table.

She said she needed ice so she walked in the house to refill. She said she could hear me in the attic talking to someone in the house so she went back out grabbed her top and towel. She walked around the front and saw my brothers truck. She went back in the house and checked all rooms for other visitor but found none. She said she still heard talking so peeked into the media room and saw my brother on the ladder holding a bundle of wire looking out the window to where she was laying out. She walked back into the kitchen and decided to give us a little show since we did not tell her we had a visitor. She said she put her towel and top on the counter so she wouldn't have it outside in case she lost her nerve. She said she then went back outside with butterflies in her stomach knowing I'm in the attic and my brother was watching her walk around topless.

She said she decided to layout on her belly first to work up courage. I told her that's when I caught my brother watching her after I came down from the attic. She said he saw plenty before because she went topless after I left.

I asked her why she did not tell me. She said she wanted to tease me by teasing both of us and did not mention it late to see if I would be honest and tell her. I was now glad I brought it up.

I asked how she knew I was also looking and not just my brother. She said neither of us tried to hide the fact that we were looking out a window. Just because a book is in her hands and she is wearing sunglasses she could see us plainly in both windows. I thought what dumb asses we were.

She said that when we stopped coming to the media room window she assumed we were in the kitchen window. So she said she was going to get me to come outside so she scooted her bottoms off and waited for me to arrive. My wife knows me.

She said after I went back inside she really wanted to tease me by facing the window and be on her back but kept chickening out. I asked how she did it. Laughing she said she convince herself to just do it by counting to ten and on ten get up move the chair and lay down. She said it took several, several attempts but finally did it. Once complete she realized how close she had moved the chair to the window and the butterflies came back. She also said she had intended to lay flat but felt that with her knees up and the book between her knees she felt covered. I told her that she was far from covered and gave us a full unobstructed view of her pussy and tits.

She said she realized that when she looked over the book and we were both staring at her with our faces plastered to the window. She said it was a scarry thrilling feeling but the butterflies were still there.

She said she was not really startled by my brother. She said she saw him sneak around the deck out of the corner of her eye and could also tell he was behind her because she could feel the deckboards move as he crept up behind her. My brother is 6'4" and 275. I should have guessed. She said she was getting extremely uncomfortable. She said since she did not see us in the window she decided to go a little further and she opened her legs by putting her feet together on the lounger and opening the view to her pussy by laying her knees down. I told her I missed that from the media room window. She then said she even ran a finger across her clit to maximize my view for my net trip to the window. But the next thing she knew my brother was behind her looking down at her very exposed pussy.

I told her I did notice that he just stood behind her staring for a long time but just assumed he was waiting for her to turn around. She said it felt very awkward. She said after several several seconds of his eyes burning a hole in her she had decided to count to sixty. If he did not announce himself she would look around. She said he tapped her at forty nine.

She said she planned to look around and say something as if it were me then fake a panic. She said when she turned and said hey honey she looked my brother in the eye. She said he never responded or looked at her in the eye. She said he just stood there staring at her tits or pussy. She said she was guessing her open pussy. Then her fake panic.

Only other thing she told me that I couldn't tell from the window was that when she was covering her tits with her hands she had her fingers spread letting her nipples be exposed. Also, my brother had her drop her hands to retrieve her bikini bottoms and held them over his head so that she had to get real close to his face with her tits. I asked if he touched her. She said no but was really close.

This brought up our final topic. My wife said she is more and more comfortable by being naked and possibly exposed. She said that she is finding exposure to be more of a thrill of seeing my reaction and that of others. She said my brother being so close and looking at her open pussy was thrilling and scarry at the same time but made her think back on choices she made while naked and drunk. I asked her to elaborate. She said getting totally drunk and allowing Mr john to touch her made her feel cheap and wh*r*ish, her words. She said she does not want to be touched by anyone but me. I assured her that I will not allow anyone to touch her again that I though she was OK with it. She laughed and said your drunkard wife was OK with it. Your sober wife is not. I told her that she can do anything she likes as long as I'm there and I will always love her. She then asked so when I'm drunk or we are drunk you don't think I look or act cheap by allowing Mr john or a friend to touch me. I said "honestly I love when you tease me" "if you are comfortable letting someone touch you then I hope you are enjoying the moment". She said l will have to work on it.

I thought her view was fantastic. I got a boner with precum when she was telling me her point of view and now in the airport retelling this.

I hope to have something to add soon and not be on a two month hiatus again. Florida vacation in three weeks. Maybe something there.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:10 PM

Wow. A nice twist to the story.
The Following User Says Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7