photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-22-2015, 02:20 PM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 70 Posts
Default Has anybody touched ur wife or Gf in a public place or classroom/gym ?

This happened a couple of days earlier. my wife (in her mid thirties) has been going to the gym for almost 2 months now. she has lost more than 15pounds after we had the second kid. she goes to the gym around 9:30am and returns by 11am. This time of the day there is not a single soul in the gym and the trainer is the only guy around most of the days.

The instructor in the gym is a fair chap, good body(ofcourse he is the trainer). she did mention to me once or twice that the guy keeps staring at her. But ofcourse, I told her she is a hot babe and am sure he would love to shove his cock between ur legs. she just laughed and continued.

So to continue, I had gone to pick her up from the gym and the instructor was showing her how to use the weightlifter machine. she was standing in the front and he was standing behind her very close. since the machine is kept exactly in the interior of the gym and the music being loud neither he noticed me nor my wife.
The instructor was standing so close to my wife that whenever she used to bring the weights down he was touching her ass with his cock. and I was shocked to see the huge bulge in his yoga pants. it went on for the complete 3 sets ( 10 rounds each), before I announced my presence in the gym.

I was really turned on by the way he was voyeuring my wife. I have attached my wife's pics below, just to let you know, how she looks.

Does anybody get a turn on or you guys get offended because somebody is touching your wife??? Please let me know your comments.
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled.jpg   Untitled1.jpg  

Untitled2.jpg  
Old 02-22-2015, 03:42 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

Its mixed for me..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2015, 03:54 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

At least you didn't get upset. These things are compliments and when a man gets the chance he will look and touch.
Even at our age my wife and I recently had several months of excersize therapy. We also went when the small gym was not crowded. For some reason a middle aged well built woman was my trainer and a middle aged nice male was my wife's.
My female trainer did in fact rub her ample boobs on me different times. No I never complained. But this is about wives. Lots of times while I was on various equipment I noticed my wife getting felt and rubbed in ways that were not exactly therapy while she was on the equipment. Altho when we later talked about it I noticed her heart rate had increased and she had smiles on her face.
I can't say these were not accidents because the trainer does have to be close to his student and my wife's boobs do get in the way at times.... as did the female trainer.

Other than those times, I'd guess roughly 10,000+ times my wife has been felt and fondled in public. Probably way more. Many of those times she was nude or topless. The fun times are in elevators and other crowded places.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2015, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
At least you didn't get upset. These things are compliments and when a man gets the chance he will look and touch.
Even at our age my wife and I recently had several months of excersize therapy. We also went when the small gym was not crowded. For some reason a middle aged well built woman was my trainer and a middle aged nice male was my wife's.
My female trainer did in fact rub her ample boobs on me different times. No I never complained. But this is about wives. Lots of times while I was on various equipment I noticed my wife getting felt and rubbed in ways that were not exactly therapy while she was on the equipment. Altho when we later talked about it I noticed her heart rate had increased and she had smiles on her face.
I can't say these were not accidents because the trainer does have to be close to his student and my wife's boobs do get in the way at times.... as did the female trainer.

Other than those times, I'd guess roughly 10,000+ times my wife has been felt and fondled in public. Probably way more. Many of those times she was nude or topless. The fun times are in elevators and other crowded places.
Thank you ModelT. Yes, I do remember a few occasions. This was especially in the bus. we were holidaying in spain for couple of weeks. I clearly remember it was Friday morning and we were trying to get to the beach from the hotel. The shuttle bus which we took from hotel to the beach was completely filled with Boys from some college. There was not even a place to sit.
since everybody was going to the beach, most of the guys were in their undies with towels. we along with another 2 couples were there with our wife's. The ride was almost 20 to 25 minutes

Even my wife was in her bikini with a small towel covering her ass n thighs. when we got down, she said she felt around 5 to 6 big bulges on her body
All different sizes.. hahaha. This was also a turn on for me.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:43 AM

Thanked 6,052 Times in 218 Posts
Default nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camflasher1 View Post
This happened a couple of days earlier. my wife (in her mid thirties) has been going to the gym for almost 2 months now. she has lost more than 15pounds after we had the second kid. she goes to the gym around 9:30am and returns by 11am. This time of the day there is not a single soul in the gym and the trainer is the only guy around most of the days.

The instructor in the gym is a fair chap, good body(ofcourse he is the trainer). she did mention to me once or twice that the guy keeps staring at her. But ofcourse, I told her she is a hot babe and am sure he would love to shove his cock between ur legs. she just laughed and continued.

So to continue, I had gone to pick her up from the gym and the instructor was showing her how to use the weightlifter machine. she was standing in the front and he was standing behind her very close. since the machine is kept exactly in the interior of the gym and the music being loud neither he noticed me nor my wife.
The instructor was standing so close to my wife that whenever she used to bring the weights down he was touching her ass with his cock. and I was shocked to see the huge bulge in his yoga pants. it went on for the complete 3 sets ( 10 rounds each), before I announced my presence in the gym.

I was really turned on by the way he was voyeuring my wife. I have attached my wife's pics below, just to let you know, how she looks.

Does anybody get a turn on or you guys get offended because somebody is touching your wife??? Please let me know your comments.
Hey, thanks for starting this thread. Would I be offended? Depends whether my partner felt ok with it - if she didn't want it and it continued, there would be trouble for sure.

My 2nd wife was felt up once when she went out to a radiohead concert with some friends. She was a bit of a prude and claimed not to have enjoyed it but she was sopping wet when we got down to it, which was unusual for her. Apparently she was in a crowd near the stage and the guy in front of her reached back and let his hand/fingers touch her vagina (over her leggings). She said she couldn't move back and that this went on for the last hour or so of the concert. I was shocked at first, but then turned on. I guessed that even if it was really packed, she could have moved - if she really wanted to. Her panties were soaked and the crotch of her leggings was moist. The guy must have been able to feel her excitement :-)
Old 02-23-2015, 06:57 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

No matter how packed it is... you want to get someone's hand off your crotch, you can do it.

In some concerts - my wife goes without panties under her skirt...
Old 02-23-2015, 09:11 AM

Thanked 26,350 Times in 1,265 Posts

When we lived in a small town my wife joined the gym, it was owned by this old guy who was naturally in great shape. She used to stop on her way home from school, change into her gym clothes and workout for an hour or so. She told me that in the late afternoon it was not unusual for there to be only one or two other people there, sometimes it was only her and Walt, the owner.

There were several machines my wife had no idea how to use and Walt would show her how, this involved some touching and there was a little flirting, my wife said she enjoyed teasing Walt. One afternoon she went in and Walt was the only one there, when she changed she left off her bra, she is about a 32B so not necessary, but her top was pretty thin and she wanted to give Walt a thrill.

She started on the treadmill and he came over and chatted with her while she warmed up. He kept glancing at her nips when he got the chance. Then she asked him how to use the knee lift machine. Her shorts were a little loose and she thought he could get a panty flash, he also touched her legs and thighs several times while demoing the equipment.

Over the months they flirted and she teased and it never went beyond that, except one afternoon, she usually came home in her gym clothes, but she had to put her school clothes back on to return for an event. She went into the dressing room to change and was standing there in just her panties giving herself a sponge bath since there was no shower, and Walt walked in. He had a deer in the headlights look and said "I'm sorry I thought you were gone". He looked a few seconds over the necessary and my wife made no attempt to cover up before he walked out.

Walt closed to gym, there just weren't enough people in the small town to support it, and I was transferred out the next year.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:37 PM

She said she couldn't move back and that this went on for the last hour or so of the concert.

HA! This is so funny!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2015, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamsicator View Post
Hey, thanks for starting this thread. Would I be offended? Depends whether my partner felt ok with it - if she didn't want it and it continued, there would be trouble for sure.

My 2nd wife was felt up once when she went out to a radiohead concert with some friends. She was a bit of a prude and claimed not to have enjoyed it but she was sopping wet when we got down to it, which was unusual for her. Apparently she was in a crowd near the stage and the guy in front of her reached back and let his hand/fingers touch her vagina (over her leggings). She said she couldn't move back and that this went on for the last hour or so of the concert. I was shocked at first, but then turned on. I guessed that even if it was really packed, she could have moved - if she really wanted to. Her panties were soaked and the crotch of her leggings was moist. The guy must have been able to feel her excitement :-)
You are welcome Jamsicator.. Infact In my case, I don't think my wife noticed his cock when he was touching her ass, since she was concentrating on the weights. Infact, once she got in the car, I completely forgot about the whole thing. Well, I should have checked her crotch, whether she was wet?? However, Guys am awaiting comments on my wife's pics... Would u guys Love to fuck her??
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camflasher1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2015, 08:28 PM

Would u guys Love to fuck her??
Camflasher will your wife be reading these comments? If so the answer is yes. She looks hot!
If the answer is NO she won't be reading the comments..... the answer is still yes. She looks hot!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife