photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-03-2010, 09:34 AM

Default Peeking at a friend having sex

Said I would add a little story that happened to me 3 years ago (I am 22 now). I'm not good at story telling, so won't try to glamourise it, its just going to be me plainly saying what happened I'm afraid. But this is without a doubt the greatest thing i have ever witnessed. It is lodged safely in my spank bank forever, which is why I am able to re-count nearly all the events around it.

We were all at a party, a first year college party. At some guys house that we did not know, well his big parents house; they were out of town. A group of us went, 3 guys and 2 girls. There was maybe 40 people at the party. The night was starting to heat up, people were getting drunk. I notice my buddy chatting up some girl, she was petite with dirty blond hair that went down to her breasts. She had average tits, and a tight little body. I could not see her legs as she was wearing tights under her skirt, but it was obvious she kept in shape and had a fantastic body. My buddy, Seb we will call him, was always a hit with the ladies, he always got the hottest girls. He played soccer for our school, so was in neat trim himself. Part of the reason he could the girls.

So anyway, later that night i wander upstairs to one of the toilets, everyone is very drunk at this stage, its towards to end of the night. Suddenly i notice whispering in one of the rooms, and being to voyeur I am mixed with the drink, I tip toed towards the room. I then heard some kissing. It was at this point i laughed to myself and turned around, heading to the toilet. But it got to much for me, and I had to check back on the lovers, whoever they were. The room was large, with a little corridor in the actual room, before the main bed area. The carpet made my perving ninja like! As i get closer and closer i notice on the floor clothes thrown, male and female. Suddenly i start getting horny, my plan was to just have another listen, then i heard more whispering and movement on the bed. I had to try and see, as the corridor outside was dark and the bedroom lit only by the lights streaming in from the party going on in the garden outside.

I notice my buddies clothes, and think wow, here we go. This gave me more confidence to peek as if i'm caught we'd have a lads laugh about it, rather then them calling the police!

I look for her clothes; a delicate pink thong it turns out, which looked like it may be see through, but I am not certain, might just be me wishing. And a matching pink bra.

Suddenly i hear a female groan, and her whispering, but now i was close enough to hear what they were saying; 'be careful, go really slow', followed by Seb saying 'hows that?' About 5 or so seconds later it was followed by her leaving out a small quivering gasp. By now I am almost completely hard, that is no exaggeration.

This is followed by continuous quivering gasps from her, nothing loud, but very audible. I start to think maybe Seb is hung. I slowly peek around the corner of the wall, very slowly, allowing the bed to come into my vision. First the corner of the bed, then Seb's legs hanging over the front of the bed. I knew then she was on top. As i kept peeking slowly, her petite feet came into view, socks still on. Then i saw what I will never forgot; The girl's perfect ass (tan lines and all) trying to sink down onto Seb's cock. Seb's really big cock. I later found out a good few months later through a girl that slept with both of us he is over 8" and apparently nearly 7" thick. I am 7.5 and just over 6 thick, and she said he was considerably bigger, too my sudden depression.

I have one eye around the corner watching, listening to her quivering getting louder and more intense. A sound i will never forget. She was probably only half way down his cock, struggling to fit it all in her obviously tight pussy. His cock looked as thick as her legs, it really did. You could see she bite off more than she could handle. What i did notice before i had to leave was she had an obvious bush. I could see the dark hair on her pussy from behind, and the light coming through the window silhouetted some pubic hair strays obvious even from 15 feet away. I tried to see any glisten on his cock from her juices, but the light was not at the right angle for me to see any unfortunately.

I left and went straight back to the toilet for a wank. I never came so hard in my life. I never found out, but I'm guessing she never came harder in her life either, the way her quivers were slowly building.

I have pictures of both Seb and the girl seperately, but I'm struggling with putting them up. What if they see this?? So i doubt i will.

Anyway, thats my story, I might have gone on too much describing the lead up to the sex, but that is the part that sticks out most in my mind; the idea that I was a voyeur in action for the first and so far only time in my life.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:11 PM

ok, so after checking out her facebook page, I see she has moved to Australia, so I'm gonna show you her. This is a recent photo, dated last month in FB.

She is on the right.

I might keep this thread updated with hot pics of her man, i'd love to fuck her.
Attached Thumbnails
4551535190_5b7c0f3fb1_z.jpg  
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to torpedohead For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 11:07 PM

Thanked 23,554 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedohead View Post
ok, so after checking out her facebook page, I see she has moved to Australia, so I'm gonna show you her. This is a recent photo, dated last month in FB.

She is on the right.

I might keep this thread updated with hot pics of her man, i'd love to fuck her.
nothing better than a real story with pictures. thanks mate. and i wish u could send more of her
The Following User Says Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 04:37 AM

The first picture is one i found from FB dated around the time my buddy fucked her, she is on the right. very hot, huh? imagine her lovely little bush. The second and third are recent one's. I uploaded the 3rd one so you can see her from behind, like I did. She is the one in the red and white bikini.
Attached Thumbnails
4435646256_a9ce0bfd09_z.jpg   4443059506_daeca9e1cc_z.jpg  

4550908993_7ee10004f3_z.jpg  
Old 09-14-2010, 06:17 PM

update on this story.

Was talking to my buddy the other day, I mentioned that party and said didn't you pull that nite? hoping for him to reminisce!

Apparently he had sex with her again, but he said she was shit in bed. Must be to do with not being able to take him.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to torpedohead For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 06:54 AM

Thanked 1,174 Times in 144 Posts

This seems to be her. There's a dark nude one in there where you can see her ass and left nip.

hxxp://www.flickr.com/photos/49166332@N02/
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fantastic4 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 11:40 AM

Thanked 3,815 Times in 457 Posts

this 1?
Attached Thumbnails
bend.jpg   bend2.jpg  

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2011, 12:28 PM

Default lovely

pretty girl, nice story.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7