Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2009, 04:01 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliemad View Post

You can find a copy if you search for it on-line.
Where? I've been looking.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:54 PM

Wink look here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBot View Post
Where? I've been looking.
look for

.nakedworldrecords.com
Old 09-25-2009, 07:33 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliemad View Post
look for

.nakedworldrecords.com
Bam!
Attached Images

Old 09-28-2009, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogeye69 View Post
We stayed at a really cheap campsite in the south of england, in the New Forest. It was very basic, it had a toilet but no shower block. The first night we were there, when we came back from the pub at night we saw a couple using a hosepipe on a tap to take a shower. This tap was right by the entrance to the site and any car coming on to the site would light you up for a few seconds as it turned into the campsite, then you would be in darkness again. I was so shocked the first time we saw this scene, that I did not realise what I was looking at at first, but the thought stayed with me.

By the third night we were both a bit smelly so I persuaded my wife to have a late shower, convincing her that no one would see her. She took a towel wrapped round her and I held the hose and she passed me the towel which I put well out of her reach on a fence "to keep it dry", she had just lathered her hair when I heard a car, I started talking to her and running the water over her hair so she didn't hear the car. because of washing her hair, she had her eyes closed and her back to me, facing the road!

Success. As the car approached, it slowed right down letting it's headlights light up my naked wife, full frontal, and me with a semi (it must be said), holding the hose, I grinned and waved, my wife went mad, but had her hands couldn't cover enough of her quickly enough.

I suspect she enjoyed it really as she told me off very gently about the whole event, she had realised it was deliberate and flattered that I wanted to show off her body. We had a great sex session in the tent later and I even managed to persuade her to bare all on Studland Bay the following day.

Great true story, loved it!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dutchman1972 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 08:47 AM

Default Exhibitionism

One way that my wife exposes herself is to go shopping for boots. She wears a shortish skirt or dress with holdups underneath. We find a shop with a male assistant, she likes the younger ones and asks for a particular pair of boots. When they come back she lifts up her leg to try them on, always keeping her legs wide apart so the assistant can see her holdups and panties. She always wears skimpy panties pulled up tightly giving a lovely cameltoe. She usually asks for a differant size and does the same again to get maximum exposure. We have seen the assistants stood there in front of her with an obvious hard on. While all this is happening I am stood nearby pretending to look at shoes but watching what is going on, with a hard on of my own. Sometimes other customers in the shop get a look also.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:45 AM

Thanked 1,663 Times in 52 Posts
Default motel rooms

the story re the motel reminded me of the time we stayed at a cheap motel. when we arrive we did the customary thing and fucked each other silly...Once we had both cum I went out to buy smokes and when I came back I saw the curtains open and the light on. She told me when I walked in that after I left she was still feeling horny so she lay back on the bed on her back looking at the window. Both her long legs hanging down over the bed, naked with cum dibbling out of her shaved pussy (I made sure I it shaved myself as the lack of hair around her pussy accentuates her large pussy lips.) well, she told me she then started to play with her clit hoping to be caught, this got her feeling horny again and she then began to fuck myself with her fingers, looking at the gap in the curtains, hoping the guy who was managing the motel or a resident might walk past and see her fucking herself, with her four fingers covered in the husbands cum........wow, it was so hot I came within a couple of minutes.... I don’t know if she was seen or not...... I hope so.
Attached Thumbnails
assorted 011.jpg  
Old 06-08-2010, 05:22 AM

Great story hope we get more like this!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:10 PM

Thanked 6,475 Times in 233 Posts
Default showing the wife on tape

Back when VCRs were the only thing around, not so long ago, my wife and I used to rent sex tapes all the time, especially the ones that were suposed to be "amateurs." We liked to watch other people fucking while we did it. And we made our own sex tapes, I guess like everyone did who had a camera.

Sometimes when something really interesting was on the screen, I would ask "Did you ever do that?" and if she was in the mood she would tell me all the details about what she did with some old boyfriend ... her first doggie style, her first mouthful of cum, etc. The more she told me the more I wished I could have been there, watching her while another guy was pumping a load into her, or tying her up and working on her nipples real hard. It wasn't a big step before I was wanting to show her beautiful bod to other guys somehow.

One time we got a tape that had obviously been recorded over because there was the ending of another movie after the first one. That gave me the idea. Before I took the tapes back, I would cover the knock-out tab on the cassette that prevented recording over them, and copy some hot scenes of my wife flashing or cumming onto the ends of the tapes.

After I'd already done a few, I asked her what she thought about starting to do it. I was stunned when she said it would be OK if we didn't show her face and no one could find out who she was. We made a long hot fucking scene then and there, and she was excited about recording it onto the rented tapes. On one of them she says "I want people to watch me fuck."

But finding other faceless shots in all the videos was a pain, so before long I was showing her face without telling her. By now probably hundreds of guys all over town have seen her naked, watched all her kinky secret sex habits and heard her sweet sounds when she cums. It makes me pound her that much harder!

A year or so later she chilled out and we made a sexy little tape on purpose to send to a guy we knew. If anybody's interested, I'll write about that.

Here's a couple of screen shots from what were adding to tapes.
Attached Thumbnails
cshowtits.jpg   cnipshard.jpg  

The Following 84 Users Say Thank You to johnp For This Useful Post:
aoc, apeyboy, AristideBruant, artfuldogger, avon88, Azncandy, B30360, bacala787, BaconBot, baddaddy, BadPhotog, barbara012, barbdwire67, Barbie G, bbuk59, bigjohnson670101, blssdvssl, calhounned, Candi Delight, captbobwi, CesareRF, Chuckson, clc100, costaken, Crankdingo, dandd, delpiero, dicknsider, dll74848, Dora_9, driftwood3791, Dummox, ghettybooty, greendoor, Hamburgny69, Iron280, jamejest, jane.ryklo, Jcsp, jf022000, joefromnj, John Don, Krimper, krushboy07, kuryaki, loukyfuncpl, Lucian0, lyx2lic, madahab, martyr69, maymedson11, mcubed, ModelT-MsDollie, moonfrog, MrLooker, myleedlefriend, naularry2, nectcouple, netmet1269, nobusmindingi, Obironic, old jer, oldjer, Omega88, palladin, postmanuk, raysallx, retainedstatue, rzap9959, showingoff760, skimmer, Spike124, ssspender, stonz, tempted, testme97, thefergieferg1, thramj, tugboat5, Tuzolto, unklernie, Vcpl, xplondie9, zippersbs
Old 06-22-2010, 02:23 PM

Default Tempted

I've been tempted to either turn the webcam on my wife while she gets ready for her nightly bath or display her private pics on TV leaving the webcam on having someone connected via yahoo messenger...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wifelvr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 01:05 AM

Thanked 4,082 Times in 147 Posts
Default My wife

My wife has gone naked on cam, originally wearing various disguises. Now the only thing she does to hide her identity is wear a pair of sunglasses. If it was someone she knew watching, the shades would NOT disguise her.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to squirrel516 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d