uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2017, 11:31 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

Ive had this happen a few times in life. One that I met on a site called pof couldn't wait to get hammered with dick, within fifteen minutes after we met me and her was fucking in the woods. Another one was about an hour after we had met. One about four years later after the second one, got naked and spread her legs for me within a few hours or so after we met. Then a short time after that, I met one from eharmony in a park, within a half hour she was blowing me, but we never fucked.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2017, 12:41 PM

I had just broken up with my long term girlfriend. I was in a New England college, many miles from her (and home), and I was, bluntly, horny.

A girl stopped by our group's dorm suite, as part of a group that was visiting some other guys in another room. The girl, Emmaline, and I started chatting. After an hour or so (It WAS over 40 years ago!) we went into my room (I had a single room -- I'm very much a neatnik and treasure my privacy) and kept talking. She was a cute girl, long brown hair (she was part French and part American Indian), modest bust, and quite slim.

I guess, in total, we talked for about 2-3 hours, when she abruptly asked if I'd like her to stay the night. Of course!

She was my regular for about two months, during which time I discovered she had a lot of emotional baggage (as did I!). She really needed a lot of care and attention -- I suspect she'd been abused when young (as I had been) and needed the commitment I couldn't give. So, when my long-term girlfriend and I got back together (we've been married for nearly 45 years), I had to break up with Emmaline.

F
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 12:16 AM

If only face-to-face time counts, then about 3 hours with the current Mrs. We used to live very far away from each other, so we'd communicated for months but hadn't met face-to-face. As it was, about 1 hour was taken up with the ride from the airport and so on, so that's not that much lead-time. It's a little indecorous to just maul her in the cab or the lobby, so I was fine waiting until I was checked in to the hotel.

Otherwise, about 12 hours (long before I met the Mrs.) That was continuous hangout time, where casually meeting for lunch led to an afternoon hangout, stopping for some food, then catching a movie, finally ending with her crashing in my hotel room (she lived on the other side of town from where I was staying and where we were hanging out, so the movie meant she was going to crash there.) Technically, I fibbed about the room having a chair I could sleep in, but if I struck out, I was willing to crash on the floor (and tired enough to.) I didn't strike out-she was up for something as soon as we were ready to crash, so we made up for lost time that night and before breakfast (after I checked out, too, since she had the day off and I had light luggage that was easy to carry around.) But 12 hours continuous isn't much of an accomplishment here.

Oh, college, about 4 hours. We had a party at the dorms, and one attendee lived there and I did well at the party, so when it broke up, I went upstairs and got invited back to her room. Dance majors have a lot of stamina, I have to say. For this thread, that's still not fast. I would have managed faster at least once, but cock-blocking is a real thing and a supposed "friend" derailed my game.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Radaghast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 02:42 AM

3 hours, but only a blowjob.

My friend Jenna invited me to a party; and she also invited a friend of hers who was a little shy. When we arrived to the party, Jenna forgot about us. I am not a shy guy, so I wouldn't have had a problem, but her friend is; so I couldn't let her alone.

I didn't mind talking to her all the time, as a matter of fact, she was pretty interesting. Of course we were drinking; so after like 2 hours, I started to get turned on by her cleavage, her legs... well, basically everything. I began flirting and she responded well. It didn't take more than 20 minutes to get us both kissing.

However, I really wanted to touch her butt and her boobs (I'm a man, after all); so I asked her to go outside with me to take a walk. When we were out of everyone's sight, we started kissing again and now I touched everything that I wanted (almost, as she didn't let me touch her vagina). I thought that it was going to be all, but unexpectedly, she got on her knees, unzipped my pants and sucked my dick.

When I was about to cum, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and made me ejaculate over the floor. I would have loved to cum into her mouth, but... I don't complain.

Last edited by ulsafiu; 07-31-2017 at 02:49 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 07:11 AM

Thanked 1,242 Times in 127 Posts

Literally the blink of an eye or close enough to - haha.

I was living with a pretty crazy guy when I was in my mid teens (left home young) and one night I woke up because the girl he'd picked up had jumped into bed next to me (separate room). She was drunk, I was young, and we exchanged names and fucked.

How could this possibly happen you ask.... Well, turns out the guy I lived with had a long term & long distance girlfriend (+child) that I never knew about and she decided to move to the same state and in with him, but was keeping it as a surprise for him!

One evening he was in the house with this girl he picked up when a taxi pulls into the drive - he saw who it was and tried to shoo this pickup girl out the back, but she had no money (none of us did) and nowhere to stay so was protesting... end result, he told her to just go to my room and pretend she was with me because if his Mrs saw her with him shit would get ugly (his Mrs was crazy as fuck as I later discovered).

Anyway, I screwed the hell out of this bird for the next couple of days and there was nothing he could say, or he'd be in a world of pain. Fun times.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:33 AM

Thanked 57,517 Times in 2,210 Posts

With true first time meets, e.g. bar pickups, a couple of them were within 2 hours from 'hello', to 'oh god'. Having said that, I don't consider myself particularly good at quick pick ups, I tend to get into conversations and try to become their 'friend', so a lot of net time investment for only a few of these adventures. With another half dozen or so, who I had met on line, and had done some chatting and flirting with, it was often 15 minutes from 'hello' to 'naked, balls deep' during the first time we met face to face. I probably limit myself, as I'm not a big drinker, even when I have gone out to bars, so I've never had sex with someone who I didn't know (and remember) at least their first and last name.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 11:04 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Never did meet one of them

If swing clubs count it was instantaineous (sp?). I walked into a club I frequented. This guy greeted me just as I walked in and said, "It's my wife's birthday and to celebrate she is giving blow jobs to all the guys." I took my dick out and as soon as she finished the two guys and one gal in front of me she sucked me off standing right inside the door.

On a more interesting level when in college. I stayed the night with this gal I had picked up in a bar. We had met before. We went back to her place and screwed. She had to get up early and leave for some reason and I stayed. I woke up and wandered naked into the bathroom to relieve myself.

Her roommate, who I had never met before says that us screwing that night had made her horney. I got in bed with her and fucked, ate pussy and got blown for two hours. When we were done we took a shower together and I finally asked her name.

I have participated in a train or two and never knew the gals.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 08:45 AM

Thanked 84,622 Times in 2,952 Posts

On a business trip I met a colleague in the hotel hallway. He was talking to a real estate agent. He told her I was interested in buying a house in the area. She said "let's go to your room to discuss it". Total time until we were fucking -5 minutes, including the time in the hallway!

I got her number, and the next time I was in town, I called her. She said she was on her way to meet her boyfriend, but had time to stop at my hotel for a quickie. We got it on, and 15 minutes later she was gone, with my cum draining into her panties.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:57 PM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 61 Posts

I've met people for the sole purpose of having sex so that would be pretty immediate on actual meeting. Other than that... maybe 20 minutes? In college my roommate had a female friend over. He kept making jokes about how we'd look good together and we should have sex. When he left to go to do some laundry I just asked her 'Do you want to?' She said sure, came over and pulled her pants and underwear down. Had a quickie right then.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2017, 03:29 PM

Default After dinner or drinks with online dating

I was single when match.com and online dating started and almost every time a woman would agree to meet for drinks or dinner sex followed right after. I would say 80% of the time and the other 20% was a split between me not liking her or she not liking me. But the women at least then were horny as hell and would basically be ready to fuck 10 minutes after meeting. I hear tinder is even easier, but I was married before that came out. Online dating is like shooting fish in the barrel for sex.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full