uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2017, 08:51 PM

Default My Ex Sister In Law

I did my Ex-Sister In Law many years ago. The first time she was visiting me and my wife and we got stoned and started fooling around before I knew it we were all naked on the bed both of them sucking my cock till I grabbed her and started fucking her while my wife watched. When I saw her several months later I ask her to go for a drive with me as my brother and my wife were gone somewhere. We started driving and I started felling her up so she moved next to me and when I reached for her pussy she told me that she was on her period but she would suck me if I wanted? Yes I wanted her to so she started sucking on me till I pulled the truck over and she kept sucking my cock till I told her I was going to cum. She shocked me by sucking me deeper till I filled her mouth then I watched he swallow my cum. I never knew if she told anyone and this is the first time I have!
Old 11-07-2017, 12:40 PM

Default That's HOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl*twifelover View Post
I did my Ex-Sister In Law many years ago. The first time she was visiting me and my wife and we got stoned and started fooling around before I knew it we were all naked on the bed both of them sucking my cock till I grabbed her and started fucking her while my wife watched. When I saw her several months later I ask her to go for a drive with me as my brother and my wife were gone somewhere. We started driving and I started felling her up so she moved next to me and when I reached for her pussy she told me that she was on her period but she would suck me if I wanted? Yes I wanted her to so she started sucking on me till I pulled the truck over and she kept sucking my cock till I told her I was going to cum. She shocked me by sucking me deeper till I filled her mouth then I watched he swallow my cum. I never knew if she told anyone and this is the first time I have!
Hot story. Thanks for sharing. The thought of sisters giving a blowjob together is a big turn on for me. Maybe one day...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xxjohnny For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143