Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-20-2021, 03:38 PM

Thanked 1,692 Times in 69 Posts
Default OMG I Just Got Busted!

I just got busted, and it's horrifying!

My daily routine is get the kids off to school, do house work, run any errands that need to be ran, and then momma gets her alone time.

I'm a daily masturbator, I'll admit it.

Anyways, I enjoy about an hour or so long bate session around noon or 1 o'clock each week day... that gives me time to do my thing, get showered, and back into mommy mode before the kids get off the bus.

So there I was, about 30 minutes into my bating session... The speakers on my laptop suck, so I always use headphones... by this time, I was pretty into what I was doing. Now I can cum in about 5 minutes if I'm in a hurry, but there was no need to rush. I really enjoy edging myself, because when I do cum I do so much harder and usually multiple times.

I look at the clock, 1:30... I got about another half hour... I continue teasing....

Then all of a sudden I heard a scream as the bedroom door as it was shutting. I couldn't see who it was.

My heart starts beating. At first I think the kids got home early, but the voice sounded more mature than that of my daughter. I jump up and grab the towel I was laying on (I drip a lot) and ran out to see who it was... I open the door and in the hallway was my sister... I'm mortified, but it could be worse... But behind her was my mother, which who was the one who actually yelled I think. Both of them saw me... My mom looks about as mortified as me, but my sister started busting up laughing....

I ran back to my room and slammed the door... I slammed my laptop shut, and grab the towel I was laying on (my leak barrier, no I don't squirt, but I get very wet and drip), and clean up my sn*tch... I toss on some shorts and a shirt, and plop back down on the bed.... trying to figure out what to do next...

A few seconds later my sister knocks on the door and asked if I was appropriate, while trying to hold back laughter.

I said I was, and she slowly opened the dooring, laughing, and asked "you sure.?"

Mom went out to the car, she said, while breaking out in laughter.... We just wanted to see if you wanted to go to lunch with us, but uh, I can see you're busy... I pulled a pillow over my face and screamed (GET OUT!)

I heard her laughing all down the hall... and all the way to the car... and as she pulled away I could here the horn honking...

I could of dealt with getting caught by my sister, she'll just laugh it off and tease me for the rest of my life.. but my mother looked about as mortified as me, it's going to be six months of awkwardness and avoiding what happened at all cost...

I have never been so embarrassed in my life!!!!
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to Jessica_I_1989 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2021, 08:10 PM

Thanked 4,033 Times in 403 Posts

In the words of Tommy Boy....that was.......awesome!
Old 01-20-2021, 08:25 PM

Thanked 1,055 Times in 93 Posts
Default Busted

ALWAYS lock the door! How were you positioned when they walked in?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2021, 09:05 PM

I was home alone, and the front door was locked... but they have a key, so that did not help

I was laying on the bed, sprawled out. So not to sound hillbillyish, we ordered a new mattress from amazon because the old one hurt my husbands back, but they send a king size instead of queen we were set up for... I wasn't paying attention, and opened the box and let the mattress expand (no shipping it back.)

Amazon refunded our money and said keep the mattress... My husband plopped down on the mattress, and loved it... so we got rid of our old bed set up and tossed the mattress on the floor until we can go pick up a new bedframe and box spring... the bed is currently in the corner... I had a few pillows in the corner, and was laying across the bed at an angle, facing directly at the door... We would of been looking eye to eye, but I was focused on my laptop, and they got a pretty graphic view I'm sure..
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Jessica_I_1989 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2021, 09:30 PM

Thanked 18,159 Times in 797 Posts
Default Close relatives

My suggestion is to replay the event and insist they join you, first take a relaxing shower together soaping each other up intimately, second dry each other off being very slow and deliberate even licking off some of the wet in some places, then bring out some adult toys. My wife and her relatives and friends enjoy her Sybian. I love hearing moans of joy and religious calls(Oh God I am coming!!!). Twice in the past year or so lady guests of my wife’s parties have run downstairs stark naked and crying to thank me for getting my wife a Sybian. Both times while they were thanking me I had fingers deep in their pussies because the Sybian had loosened them up so much. Some years ago a lady from the office —about 30–asked if I really had a Sybian. Of course I said yes, knowing she was an easy lay according to office gossip. She told me she could get close but had never come. I showed her some sure fire tricks on our Sybian and she was crying hard “I’m COMING! I’m COMING!”. Fearing she would pass out—-some do like my sister in law—-I slowed it down to a stop and I held her limp body and slid it onto the bed. Just because the opportunity lay beside me, I felt her up and found there was NO resistance when I slipped my fingers in her sloppy pussy. My hand kept going and soon it was in up to my wrist and I could make a fist and pump it in her. I never felt another woman like that. Was she that loose because of the Sybian or because she was a sl*t and had fucked half the male population of Boston?
My wife when we lived further north started the “queens of the Sybian “. Each friend or neighbor who came to one of her girl’s parties became a member when they rode the Sybian to a cum. They went on adventures together including to nude beaches and one two night stay at our favorite nudist club. It was an eye opener for many of these ladies, some of whom were single or divorced. She had several great nude photos of these ladies of all ages together always taken outdoors. She did three hardcore events but attendance was disappointing. One was to a famous swingers club in NYC (Plato’s for you old folks) and a year later to The Zoo. Another time they went to an adult bookstore that had holes cut in the walls between video booths in eastern Pennsylvania. My wife and three of the bolder girls stood naked outside the back row booths and did not let the guys know which girl would be next door but the guys got to feel the girl through the hole in the wall before they stuck their pricks through the wall. My wife said she learned there were a lot of different looking cocks and that you could fuck or do anal through the wall. She had thought it was only blowjobs. The girls all used rubbers as you would expect. All were offered money to leave with some of the guys but they didn’t. One was tempted by a very well hung black male that said he had three roommates that called him “tiny”.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2021, 03:11 AM

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 321 Posts
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_I_1989 View Post
I just got busted, and it's horrifying!

I have never been so embarrassed in my life!!!!

Loved your story.

Did you really never got busted before? Did you ever busted someone else?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kuryaki For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2021, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuryaki View Post
Loved your story.

Did you really never got busted before? Did you ever busted someone else?
I’ve been caught before, but this was a double fuck you.. and never been caught so displayed out before..

I’ve caught others before as well... it’s not nearly as embarrassing catching somebody as being caught... lol
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jessica_I_1989 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2021, 10:56 AM

Default Mom problem

Just say to your Mom, or have your sister say, "So Mom, I guess you've never masturbated." If she says no, she hasn't, tell her that she should and she doesn't know what she's missing. Oh..........and can I have a key?

Last edited by cpl4fun309; 01-21-2021 at 10:59 AM. Reason: adding
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cpl4fun309 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2021, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl4fun309 View Post
Just say to your Mom, or have your sister say, "So Mom, I guess you've never masturbated." If she says no, she hasn't, tell her that she should and she doesn't know what she's missing. Oh..........and can I have a key?
I know she has, because she’s on of the people I caught...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jessica_I_1989 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2021, 12:45 PM

Default Caught

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_I_1989 View Post
I know she has, because she’s on of the people I caught...
In that case you don't need to be so embarrassed. Just carry on as if nothing had happened. You both know each other are human, no crime in that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2