or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2019, 09:59 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gq_devil View Post
Alrighty Part 2

Now he wasn't in our apartment but maybe 30 seconds or so before returning to his cart and saying he'd return tomorrow. 10 to 15 more minutes passed before I went back to our unit. Placed the mail on the counter and shouted "What did the guy say?" No response. I said it again and again no response. Strange. So I walk through the living room to the bedroom and there she was. My wife, on the bed, on top of all the covers, arms over her face, legs spread and completely nude, completely asleep.
That's awesome!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2019, 12:48 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Alrighty Part 2

Now he wasn't in our apartment but maybe 30 seconds or so before returning to his cart and saying he'd return tomorrow.
Only 30 seconds? If it were me I just might have been tempted to take a little longer...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2019, 10:21 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Only 30 seconds? If it were me I just might have been tempted to take a little longer...
I wonder if he took any pictures. He's a much older gentleman so perhaps he was embarrassed.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2019, 07:56 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
I wonder if he took any pictures. He's a much older gentleman so perhaps he was embarrassed.
Or he did not want to be "caught" and possibly arrested if the lady of the house woke and saw this "strange man" in her apartment staring at her naked form - despite him being expected, and he probably had a pass key and the lease has terms allowing him to enter... Reality sucks sometimes when it gets in the way...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 02:43 PM

Smile IS IT POSSIBLE THESE PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY HAVE SEX WITH CLIENTS?

I am just curious if its really possible for these workers working for a client in their homes or just nearby around some residents to really have actual consensual random sex with their clients or people in their homes (may it be male or female)? and even is it possible for them to take a video record of their actual sex?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bootsguy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 01:41 AM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootsguy View Post
I am just curious if its really possible for these workers working for a client in their homes or just nearby around some residents to really have actual consensual random sex with their clients or people in their homes (may it be male or female)? and even is it possible for them to take a video record of their actual sex?

A guy once foolishly propositioned my wife at the house....as if any housewife or woman is lusting over dirty maintenance workers, ( plumbers, elect. landscapers, poolboys, painters, etc, etc)… he got chased off the property at gunpoint by her...…….

Attached Images

Old 11-09-2019, 05:43 AM

Not maintenance but I work construction. I've spent many hours staring out the windows of the buildings I'm working in watching g couples fuck, suck, and change. Some are obviously exhibitionism
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Deeznutz69 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 06:42 AM

Wink SO IT'S POSSIBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
A guy once foolishly propositioned my wife at the house....as if any housewife or woman is lusting over dirty maintenance workers, ( plumbers, elect. landscapers, poolboys, painters, etc, etc)… he got chased off the property at gunpoint by her...…….

So it is really possible and happens from time to time for these workers to have consensual sex with clients and even video recorded them?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bootsguy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 11:20 AM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

Yesterday this woman who was the receptionist for one of my clients called me. She had a PC issue and asked if she could stop by my office so I could take a look. Katy is about 50, cute, nice figure, I know she is not well off financially, so I won't be charging her, but it sounded like a simple fix.

She gets to my office, gives me a big hug, I have not seen her since the company she worked for folded 2 years ago. Katy is fairly short, she is standing right at my side while I am looking at her PC, I'm suddenly aware that she is rubbing her boobs against my arm, this is interesting. then she says "your hand are so big", and places her hand over mine. I smile at her and show her what I did to fix her PC, when I turn my swivel chair to face her she sits on my knee and puts her hand over my not erect yet pecker.

I said "you don't have to do that, I like it, but you don't have to do that."

She said "I want to, I've always had a little crush on you and you never charge me, I want to show my appreciation".

She unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and had me in her mouth in no time. I'm an older guy, so it usually takes me a while, but the forbidden fruit element, her different technique had me on the edge in no time. I told her I was about to cum, she took me deeper, then she stopped, leaving me on edge, then she said "poor baby, now fill my mouth with your cum". As soon as she put her warm mouth on my cock I went off like fireworks.

I knew my wife wouldn't have a problem with this, when I told her what happened, she said, "lucky boy, just don't make her a habit".
Old 11-09-2019, 03:28 PM

Thanked 1,972 Times in 151 Posts

I’ve posted this before in a thread about the dares I give to my wife Emma. It seems to fit with this thread about workmen.

Background: my wife Emma does a dare for me every month.

This dare took place summer 2018.

Those in the UK might remember how good a summer we had. Several weeks of non stop sunshine and heat. Plenty of sunbathing weather!

Our garden is very secluded. High wall one side, high trees/shrubs giving privacy the the three other sides.

One day I was working from home and Emma had the day off work. I had a stack of stuff to do so no chance of me getting outside to enjoy the sun. But Emma had nothing to do and had informed me she was going to do some gardening, as there were flower beds and borders that needed attention. Emma left the house to take the kids to school and I went into my office.

A few minutes later I hear a bit of noise and chatter from outside and look out the front bedroom window. I see two guys on the driveway of the old lady's house next door. Then I remembered from chatting to her a couple of weeks ago that she was having some repair work done to her roof. From the office side window, I see the guys setting up ladders and scaffolding up the side of her house. Opportunity knocks!

I immediately texted Emma and said "It's a Dare day today. You're working outside all day in the garden and you're wearing the bikini of my choice!" She texted back with “Not really sure how that’s a dare, but ok!”

When she got home she came upstairs. She was still unaware what the full plan was. I told her to put on the bikini I’d chosen. It was a mini-bikini I'd bought her off the internet. She'd worn it before in the privacy of the garden but I'd had in mind when I bought it that it may come in useful for a Dare at some point. Essentially, it was a black string bikini with cups that were way too small for her tits (couldn't even call them "cups" really!) and a very tiny pair of bottoms. Almost a thong but not quite.

She put it on and looked amazing as always. Tits busting out the sides and from underneath the “cups”. Sideboob and underboob galore! She’s still a bit bewildered so I take her to the side window and point out the guys putting up the scaffolding. She realises what’s happening and rolls her eyes at me, but doesn’t protest.

So I send her outside and tell her to take her mobile with her as I'll be texting more instructions throughout the morning.

She puts on flip flops, a hat and gardening gloves and goes outside and gets her gardening equipment etc from the shed. I plan to flit between the side window to see what the roof guys are doing and the back window to see what Emma’s doing. They’re still a way off being able to see into the garden so I text Emma saying “Just get on with the gardening for now”. So she starts working weeding one of the borders.

The roofers carry on putting up the scaffolding so I get on with a bit of work. I keep checking their progress and after a while they're at a point where they're high enough to see into our garden, but they haven't clocked Emma yet.

I text Emma and say "They'll be able to see into the garden now. Come and work at the border nearer to Mrs *****'s side. Do plenty of bending forwards so they see your boobs swinging around! Don’t look up at them. Pretend you don’t know they’re there.” She texted back "Ok"

I partly closed the blind on the side window so the guys wouldn't see me watching them and started flitting between that window and the back one so I could see what was happening. Emma moved over to the border nearer to them and knelt down on a gardening cushion to start weeding the border. Beautiful sight, boobs swinging down and barely supported by the tiny bikini top. Those guys were in for a treat.

They were busy with their work and didn't notice for a bit. Then one of them did. He pointed her out to his mate and they stopped what they were doing and gawped! Emma was doing a great job. She was on hands and knees, absorbed in her work, “blissfully unaware” of the two guys enjoying the sight. The two guys were smiling and making comments to each other, but I couldn’t hear what they were saying. Filthy comments about this naughty unaware MILF, no doubt. They start their work again, but now they’re thoroughly distracted and keep looking downwards at her.

I let them enjoy this sight for a while then decide to make their day even luckier. We have a bit of a text conversation.

I text Emma “Are you working hard? Is it hot out there?”

I get a text back “Yes, it’s boiling”.

Me: “Those poor guys on the roof aren’t getting much work done and neither am I! Have you got sun cream on?”

Emma: “No not yet”

Me: “Well you don’t want to burn. Put some on. But before you do....”

Emma: “What???”

Me: “Get rid of the bikini top!”

Emma: “Lol yeah somehow I didn’t think it would be long before you said that! You’re so predictable!”

So Emma heads inside to get the sun cream then back out again. She stands in the middle of the lawn and undoes the ties on the top and lets it fall to the ground. She starts rubbing cream into herself. I look at the guys and they’re both dead still watching her. They must have thought all their Christmases had come at once!

After she’d finished I text her “Back to work now. The top stays off for the rest of the day”. She texts back “Like I said.....predictable!”

So for the rest of the day Emma is hard at work gardening with her boobs fully on display for the two lucky roofers next door. She did her usual perfect rendition of pretending to be totally unaware of the eyes that were glued to her, and made sure they got a good view of all angles of her. I’m pretty sure those two guys didn’t get much done that day. I certainly didn’t!

And yes, as you might have predicted, we had some great fun later on!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s