uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Old 08-19-2014, 06:23 PM

Thanked 176,411 Times in 18,851 Posts
Default EUF

Surprisingly, there doesn't seem to be one central thread for EUF stuff (unless I missed it), so it looks like I'll have to start one.

To start off, some classics from MAD Magazine, both parodies of the old "I dreamed..." Maidenform Bra ad campaign.

Enjoy

Fango
Attached Thumbnails
madmagazine-maidinfirmbra.jpg   madmagazine-ironmaidenfit.jpg  

Old 08-19-2014, 06:57 PM

Thanked 2,569 Times in 245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Surprisingly, there doesn't seem to be one central thread for EUF stuff (unless I missed it), so it looks like I'll have to start one.

To start off, some classics from MAD Magazine, both parodies of the old "I dreamed..." Maidenform Bra ad campaign.

Enjoy

Fango

As a huge EUF lover, the idea seems great to me.

I'll contribute to the thread soon.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:31 AM

I actually prefer EUF to ENF. Not exactly sure why. A possible theory is that when a woman a nude, she might be able to cover everything. With underwear, it's harder. There's always going to be something exposed, and when the underwear is bigger (like "granny panties" or slips), it's impossible. Seeing a woman just have her hands dart around her body trying in vain to cover it all. It's just so awesome. So I figured it's only fair that I make some contributions to this thread.

http://youtu.be/oCurTJvX8p8 : Fun fact: the reason I got into pro wrestling was because of strip matches, where the you had to strip your opponent to her underwear to win and the loser would act embarrassed. Here's a good example from a match back in May.

http://youtu.be/sDXv827uWHw?t=1m50s : One of my earliest EUF memories. I saw this right before my teen years, so I guess puberty was kicking in at the time. This also features the "bigger underwear" I mentioned earlier, as she's wearing a camisole and slip. Impossible to cover everything

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22...lop_shortfilms : I remember when I first saw this ad, the quality wasn't that great. But here we have it cleaned up and clear for our viewing pleasure

There are more clips I've found over the years, but I'll leave it here for now. Hope you enjoy!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2014, 08:36 AM

Default Esther Del Prado in 'El Robobo De La Jojoya'

A very rare EUF scene for most of the world, since this movie is virtually unknown outside its country.

Not the best EUF scene ever regarding embarrassing reaction, but IMO a good one nevertheless. Spanish actress Esther Del Prado goes to open the door, but half way the door she remembers that she's in her bra and panties. She comes back, picks a piece of clothing to cover herself and goes to answer, but two clumsy guys stick their heads inside, seeing her in her underwear and making her self-conscious about her exposure.

The scene is from a Spanish 1991 comedy movie named "El Robobo De La Jojoya". Awful movie, nice scene.
Attached Thumbnails
edp1.jpg   edp2.jpg  

edp3.jpg   edp4.jpg  

edp5.jpg   edp6.jpg  

edp7.jpg   edp8.jpg  

edp9.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: rar robobo1.rar (3.54 MB, 171 views)
Old 08-20-2014, 06:06 PM

Default Run, Catch, Kill

A promotional shot for an independent short film that never got made (or at least not yet). A trailer was made, but it failed to raise funds and it seems to have been abandoned. A shame too, as it seemed there were going to be a lot of girls getting stripped. The EUF moment from the picture happens at 2:00. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieVdUZsx0Gc
Attached Thumbnails
553897_182384665213830_1901563155_n.jpg  
Old 08-20-2014, 08:17 PM

Talking

I love the way this thread is playing out !
The Following User Says Thank You to jakemon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2014, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by improvguy View Post
A promotional shot for an independent short film that never got made (or at least not yet). A trailer was made, but it failed to raise funds and it seems to have been abandoned. A shame too, as it seemed there were going to be a lot of girls getting stripped. The EUF moment from the picture happens at 2:00. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieVdUZsx0Gc
That was fun and the scene just before it does a nice lead in.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mackie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2014, 09:45 AM

Default Julieta Diaz in 'Cuando Me Sonreis'

Another little known EUF scene;

An scene from an Argentinian telenovella named "Cuando Me Sonreis", in which actress Julieta Diaz catches her boyfriend/husband -I don't know- cheating on her at his office. However, she decides to leave the place, unnoticed. But furious as she is, she doesn't notice that her skirt has got caught in the door. As she leaves, her skirt gets torn off, leaving her in her sexy black pantyhose and black panties!

Knowing that this places her in an even more humiliating position, she solves to flee from there, but the main door is locked. She's finally spotted by another office worker, to which she reacts embarrassed.

The action starts at 6:10 on this video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmMOV-pymto
Attached Thumbnails
cms1.jpg   cms2.jpg  

cms3.jpg   cms4.jpg  

cms5.jpg   cms6.jpg  

cms7.jpg   cms8.jpg  

Old 08-21-2014, 03:33 PM

Default Nuria Gagó in 'Mis Adorables Vecinos'

Another EUF scene from Spain. It's a TV show from 2004 or 2005.

Nuria Gagó plays here the entitled and spoiled daughter of a very wealthy marriage, who happened to had a relationship in the past with her new neighbor, the son of a new-rich marriage. In this scene, Nuria's 'puesta de largo' is being celebrated -a party among wealthiest families that is celebrated when one of their daughers enters into adulthood... although Nuria was around 25 at the time.

Her ex and her new love interest get into a fight at the party and when Nuria tries to break it up, her ex steps on her skirt, ripping it off and exposing her pink underwear to all party's guests!

Great angry reaction in this one. Starts at 4:40;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R3NFX6bebI
Attached Thumbnails
nuria1.jpg   nuria2.jpg  

nuria3.jpg   nuria4.jpg  

nuria5.jpg   nuria6.jpg  

Old 08-21-2014, 05:29 PM

Thanked 263,127 Times in 15,883 Posts

A small assortment of EUF photos--some old, some new. Yes, the girl in the first photo is topless, but she's covering her panties, so....

***** PRO PIC REMOVED *****
Attached Thumbnails
example1280%20%281%29.jpg   eufcarriefisherbeingstripped.jpg  

eufcoed1.jpg   eufcoed2.jpg  

eufdianelane.JPG   eufDina[1].Meyer-Secret.Agent.Man.1x11.T.K.O.-07.jpg  

eufkimhartmann.jpg   eufOrnella_Muti.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by Fango; 09-25-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Tags
embarrased, euf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006