photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2017, 06:01 PM

My brother is three years older than I am. I was a groomsman in his wedding. He got married young, at 21, and its still working out. Anyway, I was paired with one of my sister in law's college roommates in the wedding, Candy was her name. Candy was incredibly sexy, about 5-4, dark hair, athletic but with big boobs and very single at the time of this event. I was 18 and just graduated from HS.

At the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding, I decided to try to put the moves on Candy. She was kind but shot me down nicely, and that was that or so I thought.

Next day at the wedding, she looked radiant and adorable. My sister had the bridesmaids in short black dresses, strapless, with black nylons and black patent pumps. They were looking very sexy, with their hair and makeup done professionally. Five of them but Candy stood out, although my sisters, the bride and maid of honor also looked hot.

As weddings go, you're paired with the same one over and over, pictures, wedding in and out, at the dinner etc. It was very easy to hang out with Candy, even though she had shot me down the day before. As the event wore on, Candy drank more and her inhibitions were lowered and I found myself dancing a slow dance with her. She held her pelvis against mine and as 18 year old cocks will do, mine got really hard, really fast. She ground herself against it tighter.

Then she started to drunk talk to me, quietly.
"My god, your cock..."
"I shouldn't but mmm"
"Oh my god its so hard"
Which when you are 18, makes you all the more hard and horny.

Finally she breaks away and said, "I have to go to the bathroom." I broke away from her, trying to cover my boner. She walked away, but toward the rooms wing of the hotel, not the convention center bathrooms. When she got to the door, she looked back at me, and I knew I had her.

I let her get ahead, and followed to make sure I knew which room. I approached and knocked and she had left the door propped with the metal thingy that all such rooms have. She had taken off her dress and was in her strapless black bra, black pantyhose and heels. I walked over and grabbed her and kissed her. Her hands went immediately to my cock, and she pulled it out of my pants and wrapped her hands around it while I ran my hands all over her. I got her bra off but pantyhose while they look fantastic are not much for sexing a girl up and so well yeah.

She sat down on the bed, held my cock and started to drunk babble again. "Omg its so big. I've heard all about your brothers' cock for years." Stuff like that. We do look like each other but I have no idea if our cocks are the same and I really don't want to find out.

She put it in her mouth and started to suck it and I was liking where this was going but then again I also wanted to put it in her pussy and at 18, that thing was gonna go off and soon, so I pushed her off of it and on her back and she was like "I cant fuck you but I'll suck you off." And I was thinking to myself, "I'm 18 and she's 22 or 23 and in a hotel room in nylons and heels and damn straight I'm fucking this Candy chick."

Anyway, I got her out of those pantyhose and heels and was between her legs ready to enter her. She was a talker and asked if I had a condom. "Nope I sure don't." "I'm on the pill. For acne," she said, which I thought was funny. Her bubble talked alot. Anyway she whispered the whole time I fucked her and as expected I came pretty quickly, inside her trimmed pussy, and I continued to fuck her messy pussy until she came, or faked it pretty good.

We cleaned up and went back to the party. I fucked her a few more times that summer, the Fourth of July was memorable but then she moved away and I haven't seen her since.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s