photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-08-2011, 07:13 AM

Default I started before I was Married

I guess I started with my exhibitionist antics when I was only 22. I went out with a guy called Glen who only a few years before had taught me at shool. He wasn't really that much older than me, maybe 7 or 8 years I guess. We had had a few drinks and we ended up snogging in his mini in the pub car park. Glen had asked me to wear nylons for him so I had gone and bought some and worn them that evening along with a suspender belt. His hands roamed everywhere and he asked me to show them off so I let him slide my skirt up. He told me I had great legs and he was glad I'd worn the stockings for him, and that he hoped that wearing them was an indication of how much of a sl*t I'd be for him. His hand slid up my thigh and back to my knee, telling me to open my legs. His fingers finding my very wet pussy. Good he said, and invited me back to his flat. We smooched on the sofa and he had me very wet and willing, my knickers off and was giving my pussy a good work out with his fingers.

All of a sudden in walks his flatmate. I was to far gone to feal embarrased, expecting the flat mate to leave the room. Glen just kept fingering my pussy, he undid my blouse and undid my bra, releasing my breasts. Iv'e always liked to have my nipples teased. We kissed passionately and Glen told me now was the time to show what a sl*t I could be. I made no move to cover up as Glen told his mate so take a good look. His mate said god shes hot and I noticed out of the corner of my eye Glens flat mate sat in a chair watching. He had his cock out stroking it. It looked very big and I was facinated by it. I licked my lips and winked at him, which he took as an invitation to come over. It was the first time that I sucked someones cock whilst I was being fucked. After that night I often fantised about doing things like that in front of other men.

I met my husband Pete a few months later so did not get the chance again until about 3 years ago when he started to tell me his fantasies about watching me with others. At first I was hesitant but we have both enjoyed our adventures. :
Attached Thumbnails
5363296.jpg   5363321.jpg  

5363327.jpg  
Old 03-08-2011, 05:50 PM

Wonderful Story!! I am hoping to see more pics of you as soon as possible!!
Old 03-09-2011, 06:38 AM

Default More stories of Margaret

Phil and I used to cycle together, my wife Margaret used to work at the same place as he. We got talking one day about her legs and the fact that she wore stockings to work. Phil asked if I minded that the guys made comments and flirted with her. I told him hell no she has a great pair of legs and I loved that she was sexy. I told him I had some great pics of her in stockings and that she loved to posed for me.
He said he'd love to take some pics of her at which my cock started to stiffen. I thought about this over the next few days and thought how hot it would be if she did let him take some pics of her.

They go for drinks on a Friday after work once a month so started think of a plan of how to make it happen. I suggested that he give her a lift to work on the Friday of the drinks night and that I would plant the seed about him doing so. I told her she would be able to have a drink without fear of a drink drive ticket if Phil took her to work and brought her home after as he had to drive past the end of our street anyway.

So the next Friday he took her to work and I noticed she went in out of the door she was wearing tan seams. Oh couldn't concentrate all day.
They went for the drink and Margaret gets horny after a few wines and I had told Phil this and suggested if she was flirty and showing a bit of leg she may well be up for a bit more. So after the pub he made the excuse he'd left something at the office so they went back there
he pretended to rummage around in his desk and she sat on the another whilst she waited. As you can see she was sat fairly relaxed, of course he told her she had awesome legs and that she was a bit of a tease and should let him see more. She did so encouraged he asked if he could take a photo of her on the desk. She didn't say no, she was ok with that then with a bit of persuasion she showed a more and more.

We had often talked about me watching her with someone else but she had always said no. Phil said he didn't have to ask to hard just a bit a flattery, she let him have a bit of a feel of her legs and he got to feel just upto the welt of her stocking. He asked if he could kiss her, she didn't resist. By now he had a good idea she was going to go all the way so he asked if she would take her panties off for him she said nothing but did as he asked and he kept clicking away.

The next day Phil couldn't wait to show me his trophy images and describe how he fucked her. She had come home said nothing but we had some great sex, her pussy soaking wet. She did tell me a few days later, I was so turned on as I got her to talk me through it. Over the next couple of months Phill took one other set of pics and got the opportunity several times to fuck her in his car on the way home. Then the company closed down Phil moved away.
Attached Thumbnails
14093217.jpg   P1image152.jpg  

P1image153.jpg   P1image161.jpg  

P1image156.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to innylons For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2011, 04:36 PM

A few more pics from that evening
Attached Thumbnails
P1image158.jpg   P1image159.jpg  

office.jpg   P1image160.jpg  

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to innylons For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily