Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2010, 01:50 AM

Thanked 36,765 Times in 1,503 Posts
Default Be careful what you ask for

A few months ago, my family and I (or what's left of it after most of the kids have moved out, minus cats, dogs, plants and spiders) went on a well-deserved vacation.
We ran into an old flame of mine and began chatting and catching up with the past. Her name was Renee and it was Renee who actually introduced me to my wife.
Recently I posted a picture of a woman, wearing only a crochet dress.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...9&d=1287590384

Although, this is not a picture of Renee, it was close to something she once wore. But I am jumping way ahead of myself.

To be exact, it was 1979. One of our administrative assistance invited me to a Derby party, I really did not want to go.
I noticed Renee quite soon after I arrived. Somehow, if a woman crosses the room and her boobs bounce inside her blouse, you notice her. To start off with, she wore a pinkish blouse, which was not buttoned up all the way-and no bra. I did enjoy the peeks of the peaks, as she moved around, at times grinning sheepishly, as she attempted to hold her blouse together.
In the end, it was just a “nice meeting you” kind of thing.
Over the following two weeks, I ran into Renee several times, to a point, where even I was convinced that there had to be some sort of higher order involved. At one point, Renee asked, if I was interested in going to an ethnic festival the following Saturday. I agreed. Renee very much acted, as if we had been dating for ages. She would adjust my hairline, link her arm into mine, etc. She invited me for some “brats 'n' beer” the following day. I did go and from there on. we sort of started seeing quite a bit more of each other.
Rather going into all the little details, let me explain Renee. Renee was a woman of many talents – some hidden, or as I have teased her many times, a woman of many
personalities – some hidden.
She could change any subject, any time, anywhere to a discussion about sex or something related to sex.
She was not and never could be a “one-man-woman” by her own account and admission. She was married once, but had too many “emergencies” as she explained them and her husband at that time just wasn't going to put up with it any longer.
She was a history professor at a private college in town and a few years older than I, which really didn't matter at that time.
Next door to Renee lived Al. Al was an elderly widower in his 60s and a handyman extraordinare. He could fix almost everything and never charged for anything, other than a beer or so while he was working. Renee had no problems making sure that he got to see the peaks and the mounds while working at her house. Which would explain, why the food disposal had a tendency to break down every other week. But she would not walk nude through her kitchen at night out of fear that Al would see her nude.
She claimed to be a home nudist, but the only thing she actually did nude was sleep.
Renee would do things very spontaneously. We would be on a trip out of town and she would take my hand up her thigh and under her dress and revel in my reaction when I found out that she was going commando.
One evening after we had dinner, I had brought her back to her house and watched her go inside. I went home to attend to some things that needed to be done. While working on my project, I thought I saw some car lights, but didn't pay much mind to them. I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. I live in a semi secluded rural environment. What I didn't know was that Renee had gone inside her home, changed and driven all the way to my house (which was a 36 mile trip). She had pulled up at the side of the house, undressed and came up the porch. There she was standing in front of me barefoot all the way up to her neck.
She came in, sayi9ng something like:”There's a movie on tonight. 'Naked came the stranger'. I thought we could watch it together.”
I really didn't have much of a choice there – but then again, I didn't fight it either.
Renee had something she wanted to give to Goodwill. She called it the little green thing.
It was a crochet biking, which she got when she was a sophomore in college. She found it to be totally inappropriate for a 30something woman. She claimed it didn't fit her anymore. Well, to be honest, it didn't. At least the bottom part didn't. But somehow I talked her into keeping it and encouraged her to wear it – which she of course never did. Until one day. The 4th of July weekend was approaching and we had plans to spent an extended weekend on my brother's houseboat on Lake Cumberland. It was early in the morning as I stopped at her house to pick her up. She still was nude as she answered the door and told me to wait in the car and she would be right out there.
She came out – dressed in that 'little green thing', a pair of flip-flops and her purse, and that was that.
That little green thing showed a lot more than she was usually willing to show - but this is not the ending. There is more to come.

Last edited by MarquisMD; 11-25-2010 at 01:53 AM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MarquisMD For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2010, 09:26 AM

Default Part 2

She giggled most of the way to the Marina, as I expressed my surprise about her "appearance".
For those who are not familiar with Lake Cumberland, it is an artificial lake and offers a lot of secluded areas. Some of the land around the lake is privately owned, but much of it is either a State Park or under federal jurisdiction. A lot of people go there and camp out, some nude, as the area is so vast. The left the Marina that afternoon and after about three hours or so found a small secluded cove with a pier. The following morning, Renee decided to forgo putting on her bikini, and remained that way for several days.
One afternoon, she expressed an interest to venture out into the woods and see what was there. As I said, it was very secluded and hence, Renee thought it to be safe to go up there in the nude. There was a small hiking trail and I challenged her to follow the trail with me. She giggled, nodded and began walking. I don't think we gotten very far, when we heard voices. Renee froze up, her eyes got bigger, she turned around and started running towards the boat.
I eventually caught up with her, as she was on deck putting on her bikini and laughing. She actually was red-faced, which makes me think that she may in fact have been a bit embarrassed.
That evening, Renee told me that I should have stopped her from running away. I didn't know that. I found out a lot more about her, as she told me that she liked the idea to be told what to do and to be dominated. However, she reserved the right to veto anything.
It was around lunchtime on the last day. I was grilling hamburgers for us and Renee was sunning naked on the deck.
Somewhere I had this devilish idea - I do not know where it came from. But I went inside and found her bikini.
With a small scissor, I removed all the lining and placed it back where I had found it.
We left our cove and went towards the marina. Renee waited until the last minute to locate her bikini and put it on.
It was truly a sight. She had been wondering, why people were looking at her and grinning, as we walked past the bait shop, down the pier to the parking lot. Somewhere there, I heard a shriek of sorts. Renee realized of what I had done, and that her nipples as well as her red pubic hair had been poking through the open material.
As we drove home, she was rather quiet and not as amused.
There is a part three, and I will get to that after Thanksgiving.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MarquisMD For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 11:18 AM

Finally I get to continue here.
As we arrived at home (her home) it was raining in sheets, as well as thundering and lightning and we had been under a sever thunderstorm warning. Just as we exited the car, the civil sirens went off for a tornado warning. We very much ran to the house, and into the basement. Renee took off her bikini, dried herself off with a towel and wrapped it around herself. This was the last time, I saw "that little green thing".
In the course of the next weeks I learned that Renee liked the idea of being tied and "very lightly" spanked. She was not into pain, but for some reason liked the idea. She eventually admitted, that she was somewhat turned on, when others saw some parts of her. She wasn't so sure about being completely naked in front of others. But then she said something, which brings me to this part. She had a strange way of reasoning thins like that - and in some ways is pretty much like my wife.
"If I were tied up and naked, or naked somewhere, where there are no clothes to wear - there wouldn't be much I could do about, could I?"
While shopping for a nephews birthday at a toy store, I found some metal handcuffs, which I figured might come in handy someday
Eventually, that day had arrived.
I had rented a house near Panama City Beach. Actually, it was just outside PCB on the west side. This is an area, which does not get much of any traffic at all - or it used to. Now everything is developed in that area.
Renee and I had planned to spent the last 10 days of summer recess there, before school started again.
Renee was very excited about the trip and rarely stopped talking about all the good food and the beach and so on. I did ask her whether she had bought a new bikini, and she just grinned and shook her head. She thought that her old one-piece was good enough. Right.
Our plan was for me to pick her up Saturday afternoon, take her home to my place and we would leave early Sunday morning. Well, that was the plan.
Friday afternoon, Renee called me in my office to see if I would want to come over for dinner. I wanted to.
Renee was very ready for the trip, and already wore her one-piece throughout the evening.
Dinner was good, and Renee excitedly told me that she was finished packing. Somewhere between dinner and this my mind started to develop a devilish thought or many thoughts for that matter of fact. I told Renee that I forgot my cigarettes in the car, and went to retrieve the handcuffs that I had purchased.
It was late and dark, when I put her hands behind her back and cuffed them. She willingly let me do and even responded, that I should have taken her swimsuit off first. We went outside to the patio. It was dark, and she was not as worried about neighbors seeing us. With a knife that I had brought out, I cut off her swimsuit. At first she threatened to scream, then I threatened to turn the lights on. I blindfolded her and walked her around her back yard. She was not very comfortable, but thought that if was safer to just do what I wanted her to do. As long as I was not turning on the lights. Well, I didn't stop there. I walked her out the back into the alley, where both her and my car was parked. She knew that there was a bright street light, and later told me that she was really worried at that point. I sat her down in the backseat of my car, closed the door and went back inside. There I got her suitcase, turned off the lights, and locked up. We drove to my house. Of course, she had a lot of questions, and I did answer them all truthfully.
The following Saturday, she spent very much very naked at my house. Now that was not so much a problem. I had brought in her suitcase, and allowed her to just take her shampoo, so she could wash her hair. Later on that evening I cuffed her again, as she sat in the kitchen. I brought her and my suitcase down from the bedroom and went outside into the garage. Renee could not see me, but she heard as I opened the trunk and closed it again.
I took her outside into the garage, sat her in the passenger seat and closed up the house. It was late that Saturday, but I wanted to take Renee to Florida with me, completely nude.
Somewhere I did undo her handcuffs and she began to feel not as uncomfortable. We drove through the night and arrived in PCB early in the morning. By then however, the sun had come up and Renee was not yet sure how she felt about this.
The first stop was at the rental agent office. Renee was sitting nude outside in the parking lot, while I was inside doing the paperwork and getting the key to the house.
After that we stopped at a grocery supermarket, where I went inside to get groceries and other stuff.
By then Renee became quite unsettled. And as I returned, she let me know that she was not a very happy campe, although I had parked at the end, where there was not as much a chance for her to be seen by an unsuspecting shopper.
Then we went to the house. It had a carport on the side and an entrance into the house from the carport.
I went inside, checked everything and began bringing the groceries in. Renee was still sitting in the car not quite sure what to do.
Then I opened the trunk and took my suitcase out and brought it into the house. I encouraged Renee to get out of the car and come inside. There was no one there, so I didn't see any problem. Renee eventually made the move and ran into the house. By then she was giggling and laughing as she seemed to enjoy the new "dare".
There is no way to describe what followed next.
Renee inquired about her suitcase. Well, she heard the trunk close back at home, what she didn't know was that I did not place the suitcase into the car - and it was still sitting in the garage at home.
She had no access to any clothing and was far away from home.
I did buy some things for her to wear at one point in time.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MarquisMD For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 11:29 AM

I should add/clarify something concerning Renee's nude trip to Florida. We traveled at night, where there isn't as much traffic to begin with. It was dark in the car, so no one could really see anything. I did not go through any drive-throughs. Renee had to go pee once, and I pulled off the interstate and found a secluded spot.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MarquisMD For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 09:00 AM

Default Fair trade off

I had been looking for a picture and was afraid that it was lost - like so much other good things. But I did find it.
Renee was very adamant about NOT being photographed.
When Renee found out that I had left her suitcase at home, she was fuming. And she let me know in no uncertain ways that she did not like this one bit. I was putting groceries in the fridge. There was another bag on the counter and I asked if she wanted to put them away into the cabinets.
Her answer was like: "I don't have clothes, I don't do anything around here."
I turned around and pulled a Vivitar-110 (I hope there are still some people out there, who know what that is) out of my pocket and commented how cute she looked being mad and I do HAVE to have a picture of her face.
She was stunned, then ran into the bedroom screaming, slamming the door. By the time I got into the bedroom, she was sitting on the bed and giggling again.
Unfortunately, I had to cut her face off, but here is the picture. Also 110s do not make very good quality pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Renee Florida.jpg  
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to MarquisMD For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s