uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM

Default Unexpected Coronavirus Voyeur Benefits

Working in the Coronavirus environment has definitely changed in a lot of ways. I have been in the pest control business for just over 40 years. For the last couple of years I have been working for a chain pest control company in Birmingham, AL. Due to COVID we have had to implement lots of new safety and security procedures which are burdensome, but I will say that in this last two weeks the utilization of those safety protocols have allowed me to see some things that usually are not typical.

In the pest control world, we have been going thru one of our busiest times of the year as spring has come. Grass is growing and rain has also been fairly continuous. This has led to lots of calls concerning ants and spiders among other insects as more people are forced to stay at home during this pandemic and are seeing more of the insects in their homes.

Our company policy during the initial phase of the COVID pandemic was to only provide a heavy spray to the exterior of our client’s home. However, our restrictions were a bit more relaxed this past two weeks as our company started allowing us to enter homes to conduct inside service because we finally received access to a supply of adequate PPE's.

The interior service takes more time and gets you off your schedule, however I have quickly found that conducting interior service during the current time where many are working from home may have its’ benefits. I have two stories to share, but only time to share the best one which happened this past Tuesday. I will post the other one in a few days when I get time after the holiday weekend.

The situation from Tuesday involved black customers that started pest service with us last Spring. I conducted their initial service spray inside and outside of their home last year. During the initial service I met the husband who works primarily from home as he is a musician that travels periodically. Since the initial service I have sprayed their home a couple more times and the husband and I will occasionally talk sports when I finish the pest service and have him sign the paperwork.

Fast forward to this past Monday when the husband calls our office and tells our dispatch that they are seeing ants inside and outside their home. I called him back and we settled on a four hour block of time on Tuesday morning from 8:00 am to noon that he would be at home for me to spray as the exact timing would depend on my final schedule and the locations of the services calls I had.

Due to scheduling, I ended up with my second stop being at the black man's house. It was about 8:45. I rang the doorbell and the guy comes to the door. As we are standing outside he starts explaining where he has seen the ants inside and outside the house. I ask him if he would like for me to spray the outside and inside and he tells me he didn’t know we were back spraying inside. I tell him we can if a customer requests it and he quickly let me know he would like an inside spray.

I already had my PPE equipment as I assumed he wanted me to spray inside per the service call. He then lets me in and takes me thru the house and into the rooms where they had seen ants inside their home.

As he is walking me through the house to show me the areas where the ants have been, I start spraying periodically in the areas that he has shown me. As we are walking past their den area a dog begins immediately barking loudly.

As we enter the den the dog is still barking like crazy and I see black lady sitting at a hutch style desk in the corner of the room on the phone. The black lady sees me and as the husband is trying to calm the dog down the lady places her phone on mute and her husband tells her I am able to spray the inside of the house, as well as, the outside. She responded by saying she wished he would have not had me spray inside due to the fact she was working from home and does not want to have to smell the chemicals all day.

They go back and forth and eventually she gets up and leaves out of the den area. He quickly introduced me to her and she quickly exits the room with the dog upset due to the smell of the spray I am using and the fact we interrupted the conference call she was on concerning her job. After she left he quickly apologized and informed me that his wife is working at home because the large bank she works for as a loan officer has their employees working from home and that she didn’t like the smell of the spray I used.

This was the first time I had ever seen his wife as she had always been at work previously. She looked to be mid 30’s, dark brown skin, nice looking black lady. After he showed me the other places they had seen ants he left me to spray the rest of the inside and the outside of the house. I told him I would ring the doorbell when I finished for him to sign the paperwork. I went about the rest of the inside spray on the upper floor and then entered their bottom floor where he has his music equipment setup to finish the inside.

When I finished spraying the bottom floor I went to go out of the bottom door to the backyard. As soon as I opened the door I could hear a voice coming from the wooden patio deck just above the door I had opened. The voice I heard was the man’s wife talking just above me as she stood out on their wooden patio deck still on her work conference call.

The deck is probably about an 8x10 and probably 7 to 8 feet high as you walk below it coming from the downstairs door. When I first opened the door to go out and spray it didn't hit me, but as soon as I looked up it hit me. When I had met the lady in the den, when she got up to leave I had noticed that she had on a white and light blue above the knee cotton loose loungewear robe on.

For visual purposes, Let's just say that their wooden patio has seen better day and the wood plank floor has numerous gaps in it and as soon as I looked up from underneath I was easy to see that his wife had not changed her attire as she had gone out on the patio. I didn't have a perfect clear view, but the gaps were certainly wide enough to where I could see everything I needed to see and that included the fact that the lady was well in shape with a nice firm looking butt and a trimmed vagina as she had no panties on.

I must have spent the next two minutes or so trying to get better views as she walked back and forth across the patio standing still for only a small amount of time. The good thing was that she had came out on the back patio to get away from the smell spontaneuosly and had not apparently added any extra attire to her wardrobe at all as she had not planned on me even spraying the inside and being inside her home. Furthermore, she had no idea I was standing underneath her while she walked around just above me exposing herself as she talked on her work call.

I eventually walked back up through the top of the house and went out the front door and then went and sprayed the outside of the house. I didn't want her to have any idea that I had been close to the patio. By the time I got around to the back of the house she was still on her call and when the dog saw me it started barking and she quickly went back inside.

I have never posted before, but the view from Tuesday got me to thinking how sometimes something as burdensome as COVID can actually have some positives associated with it.

With that said, I also started thinking are there any other professions out there where the recent stay at home orders related to COVID actually led to a great opportunity to voyeur that otherwise would not be the case. I am thinking possibly delivery drivers, lawn care workers, etc.?
Old 07-03-2020, 10:27 AM

Thanked 2,151 Times in 136 Posts
Default Two stories

I can add two stories that I think fall in to this category. The common theme is that with a lot of people working from hone and spending more time at home it has resulted in people spending more time in their backyards and landscaping.

The first story happened the other morning when I was out for an early morning run. It was a beautiful day and the trail I was running goes back behind a number of houses. As I came up to the first house I saw a brunette lady doing some weeding and watering. I’d guess she was about 40 fit and attractive. She was wearing a black tshirt dress (it may have been a nightgown) and from a distance I saw her doing lots of bending and squatting. I slowed down and took a quick breather. Suddenly she bent over at the waist to pull more weeds. I jogged over behind her. Her butt was facing the trail and squatted down to fix my show. I was greeted with a full upskirt and black thong. After a couple seconds I continued on my way.

Second, the neighbor family beside us has been spending lots of time outside as well lately. The way the backyards are laid out we can see each other’s yards but have mostly privacy from other houses and sidewalks. They have a couple of young children and to beat the heat have had a number of water/hose fights. I was reading out the back in a bit of a hidden corner in some shade where I think it was easy for me to see them but not for them to see me.

They began spraying each other. The mom is likely late 30s, fit with dark hair. She was wearing a knee length sundress at the time. After 10 minutes of soaking each other the mom laid a blanket on the grass and quickly pulled her dress off. She was wearing a very plain black bra and white cheeky cotton panties. From a distance it looked like the panties were a bit see through due to being wet.

I watched in amazement as they have generally been a pretty conservative family. After 15 or so minutes one of the children required some help in the house. Mom quickly pulled her dress back on but then something amazing happened. She reached up under and removed her bra and hung it over a nearby chair. She then reached up her dress again and pulled of her panties. She was facing in my direction and I was treated with a quick flash of what appeared to be a full dark bush.

I waited a bit longer in hopes of an additional view but when she came out again she was in shorts and a tshirt.
Old 07-03-2020, 05:39 PM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 261 Posts

I have a friend who does pest control. We live in a college town. He told me one morning he was spraying a place and three college guys were playing video games and he was just going around doing his thing, and he goes into one of the bedrooms and there's a naked woman asleep, mostly covered by a sheet. He went out and said, "Hey, you could have told me there was someone asleep in there." They just said, "Oh yeah, we forgot. Sorry."
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gwm For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 09:24 AM

Thanked 4,065 Times in 405 Posts

Yea, during this time my wife is working from home and she doesn't wear a bra. For a 45yo her boobs are still nice and her nipples long. So they protrude any shirt she has on. She's certainly given a few people that have come over to service things at the house (cable tv and AC unit) a nice show. With things getting back to normal here in FL we're going to get out a few times this coming two weeks with the kids gone to SC. She won't wear a bra and hopefully I can get her to wear something revealing.

Tags
upskirt; voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MMF HEAD

1m:35s

09-20-2012
Dave St Pierre Arte TV CAP

4m:42s

10-11-2009
Chica conduciendo y tocandose

0m:31s

05-16-2006