Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Old 05-18-2013, 04:39 AM

Yes, the censoring of the accidental nudity is BEYOND frustrating!!! Ahsley Salerno gets pantsed BIG TIME in the new season, but of course is censored. On youtube there is a user name Nate Ward, who is posting a lot of the full games, in case anybody wants to check them out and look for accidental nudity
The Following User Says Thank You to lilyuk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2014, 11:05 PM

Thanked 8,255 Times in 690 Posts
Default LFL SUCKS!

I pretty much give up on LFL, in the most recent game...there is a AMAZING pantsing of the best ass in LFL...Saige Steimez...however as usual LFL censored it. For a company that presents itself as uncensored they are a joke. They don't want you to see a bare butt, yet have the girls running around in attire that can easily cause that. In this very game Saige is pantsed not once but twice! Sorry for the rant, but this league is a joke. Don't get me wrong I get that this league is meant to be sexual....or wait isn't it? They claim they want to be taken seriously...yet they have girls running out there with almost nothing on. Mitch the owner of the league is a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7fOlaTviQg
3:52 if you want to see what I am talking about

Last edited by buttcrack; 08-31-2014 at 11:15 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to buttcrack For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 01:43 PM

Thanked 3,777 Times in 480 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhastRyu View Post
I know there are a few LFL threads on here but I noticed the photos are somewhat scattered around and thought it would be nice to have the bulk of the photo finds in one place so the more recent threads can continue to be more of the discussion threads they seem to be now.

Here are my first finds feel free to add yours, please note try to make them uncensored as that's what most people will ask for.
In the last pic, she's wearing a flesh-colored pastie. Probably anticipated falling out. Doubt it's a league requirement considering the pic before it- same uniform, no pastie.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:53 AM

Thanked 8,556 Times in 614 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttcrack View Post
I pretty much give up on LFL, in the most recent game...there is a AMAZING pantsing of the best ass in LFL...Saige Steimez...however as usual LFL censored it. For a company that presents itself as uncensored they are a joke. They don't want you to see a bare butt, yet have the girls running around in attire that can easily cause that. In this very game Saige is pantsed not once but twice! Sorry for the rant, but this league is a joke. Don't get me wrong I get that this league is meant to be sexual....or wait isn't it? They claim they want to be taken seriously...yet they have girls running out there with almost nothing on. Mitch the owner of the league is a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7fOlaTviQg
3:52 if you want to see what I am talking about
If its any consolation Saige almost lost her shorts again in overtime. This one got past the censors but the camera angle wasn't great. I also added her 'victory pose' for the books. That's one big mean girl but there's no denying that's a nice ass!

My favorite one of all time was in 2011 when one of the girls got her shorts and thong ripped completely off! She was naked from the waist down until they went to commercial break. Too bad for us the games weren't in HD back then. hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm2bzg_lingerie-football-shorts-fumble-4_fun
Attached Thumbnails
vlcsnap-2014-09-02-00h35m39s142.jpg   vlcsnap-2014-09-02-00h44m33s116.jpg  

Tags
athletes, bowl, lfl, lingerie, sports

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again