Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2023, 06:12 PM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
Tim, I don't know if you're still here, but found one of yours here, beautiful, but I can guess a bit to much: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...47#post3208947
Saw it was deleted cause of the name issue, can you repost here without it?
Old 01-05-2023, 05:27 AM

Thanked 8,588 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_fox View Post
Saw it was deleted cause of the name issue, can you repost here without it?
No, if anyone should, then Tim should do it. Of cause I won't ever post his wife naked with her face.

You can search in the posts of the poster, maybe he posted more that I don't know of.

and yes, I miss Tim too! I loved their story, the progression, the sexy pictures.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2023, 11:32 AM

Thanked 1,693 Times in 124 Posts

I have a good friend who I've known for 40 years. Kind of a vanilla guy though. My wife and I were at his house last Summer. She was wearing a top with a deep V that allowed one of her breasts to try to escape as she moved around in her chair. He was sitting across from her. He later told me he kept seeing more and more skin but kept telling himself he shouldn't look. So we were talking on the phone for awhile the other day. He was off and doing some day drinking (mixed drinks). He told me his pours were getting heavier with each glass. Our conversation drifted over to a trip her and I went on, what she was wearing the the negative reactions she received from some of the older women. I sent him a picture of her in that dress. Very revealing but he sees that on my Facebook. Then I sent him one with a full nipple exposed. I could tell he was trying to be very casual about it. As the conversation went on, I followed up with a pic of both DDD sized boobs on display. Again, real casual. I figure he either deleted them later so his wife doesn't see them and/or took care of business while looking at them before she got home.
Old 01-07-2023, 11:51 AM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massguy70 View Post
I have a good friend who I've known for 40 years. Kind of a vanilla guy though. My wife and I were at his house last Summer. She was wearing a top with a deep V that allowed one of her breasts to try to escape as she moved around in her chair. He was sitting across from her. He later told me he kept seeing more and more skin but kept telling himself he shouldn't look. So we were talking on the phone for awhile the other day. He was off and doing some day drinking (mixed drinks). He told me his pours were getting heavier with each glass. Our conversation drifted over to a trip her and I went on, what she was wearing the the negative reactions she received from some of the older women. I sent him a picture of her in that dress. Very revealing but he sees that on my Facebook. Then I sent him one with a full nipple exposed. I could tell he was trying to be very casual about it. As the conversation went on, I followed up with a pic of both DDD sized boobs on display. Again, real casual. I figure he either deleted them later so his wife doesn't see them and/or took care of business while looking at them before she got home.
I'm not on the fun list huh? You looked like you had a fantastic trip. R and I were jelly.
Old 01-14-2023, 03:03 PM

A friend of mine spoke with me about my ex gf and that he saw her at the beach a couple weeks before we met. After a few minutes the conversation turned into question about her body and how she was in bed.
I offered to show him some pictures of her in bikini to his delight.
I showed him two pictures and then start scrolling in my gallery to look for more revealing one. Suddenly a picture apeared of my current gf (24 YO) with her DD boobs out.
He said he sorry and that he wouldn tell anyone that happend, but I told him its all good.
Thinking to show him some more in the future.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 1312 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d