or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2020, 03:46 PM

Thanked 3,135 Times in 254 Posts
Default The Naked Goddess, a short novella

A short novella: The Naked Goddess

CHAPTER ONE: The Play

She was the only one naked on the stage.

This was the final act of “Lysistrata”, a comic play written by the Greek playwright Aristophanes about 2400 years ago. This production was staged by the drama department of a mid-sized college, and the limited advertising said the school had taken some liberties with certain details, but the basic premise of the drama remained intact and that the costumes were close to the original. The actors would be mostly students, along with some members from the community.

A few days before the performance, I went to the library for a modern translation of the play and learned that it was a commentary on both the futility of war and the power of women. I also read that over the years the play was often banned, not so much for onstage nudity but for its anti-war stance and for its threat that women have power over men!

Here's a summary of Lysistrata as I saw it:

Once the curtain came up in the large, full auditorium, the audience became immersed in the history of the Peloponnesian Wars for the first forty-five minutes, setting the background for the final act.

Then the curtain rose on the final act, and here's what I saw:

About a dozen male actors cast as ancient Greek warriors are on the left, and a similar number of women as their wives are on the right. The only prop on the dimly lit stage is a large armchair on a low platform at the front center of the stage.

The seat of this throne is eye-level to the other actors. Seated on it is the warrior commander. The footlights illuminate the commander, the rest of the stage is dim.

The warriors are in togas and their wives are in sheer, nearly translucent gowns. Through the thin material, you can just get fleeting impressions of breasts and triangles of pubic hair. Leading up to this final act, the warriors and the wives have been arguing back and forth: The warriors want to continue their wars but are demanding that their wives give them sex, which the wives are withholding until the wars stop. This causes the men to groan in pain with their huge erections. (The 'erections' are prosthetic strap-ons, big cushy phalluses sticking about a meter straight out from each man's toga.)

Desperate as they are for sex, the warriors still don't agree to stop their wars. So Lysistrata, the commander's wife, resorts to summoning The Naked Goddess of Peace and Reconciliation, or ‘Goddess’ for short. A bright spotlight follows the Goddess as she descends to the front center of the stage on a sort of rope swing. She's beautiful and very feminine. Maybe a little older than the other actresses. Gorgeous, as the role requires. She steps off the swing and assumes a goddess-like pose as the spotlight remains on her. Her waist-length long hair is obviously a wig, adding to the other-worldliness of her appearance. Her demeanor is regal and dignified.

Being a goddess with no need for clothing, she is nude. No wispy gown like the other women. Totally nude.

The only bright lights are on her naked body, the rest of the stage being lit only enough for us to perceive the other actors moving about.

And since gods and goddesses outrank mortal rulers, the Goddess turns toward the throne, motions for the warrior commander to get out of her way, and she climbs up to take his place, the spotlight following her. Seated, she spreads her legs wide and d****s each leg over an armrest. Being close to the front edge of the stage, her naked body is now lit by both the spotlight and the footlights.

With her breasts and c*nt exposed to us, there's no doubt as to the gender of who is now ruling. With her c*nt wide open to our view, she maintains this pose for the rest of the play.

In spite of this being just a play, there's a real, live woman sitting there nude, facing the audience. With her legs open. Wide open. And she’s my wife!

Her thick dark pubic hair is in sharp contrast to her light skin. It was trimmed it to an attractive but natural shape, knowing it would be the well-lit center of attention for the entire final act. She had evidently removed all trace of hair around her lips to show bare skin all the way around her vaginal slit. No stray hairs stuck out from the sides of her bush, so the edges of her dark triangle were cleanly defined against the pink smoothness of her lips. With her lips so widely spread, we can see her clitoris just under its hood at the top of her slit. This is where usually only I go, and now she’s sharing it with a large, anonymous audience.

The warriors gasp in surprise and appreciation, and ogle at every part of the Goddess’ body as Lysistrata reminds them that this is what they've been missing by continuing their wars.

The Goddess sits nude as the wives tease the husbands by pointing out and commenting on her physical charms, and the husbands come up for closer looks. They describe in graphic terms what they, and of course every person in the audience, sees. They’re practically sticking their faces into her crotch. At least they’re not touching her.

Then they remember they have a war to fight, but their wives remind them they must first sign a truce as a condition for resuming sex. The warriors agree and begin outlining the truce. Referring to various parts of the Goddess’ body, the warriors discuss how the land will be divided as terms of the truce. They use her body as a sort of topographic map. They describe the firmness and roundness of her breasts as the mountains, her pointed nipples as the mountain peaks, and her cleavage as the valley between the mountains. Her bottom represents another mountain range and the valley between. When they get around to discussing the country’s forest, they point to the lushness of her pubic hair as the trees, and the long narrow opening of her vagina as representing the river that divides the forest. They discuss in detail the beauty of the river, her pink lips suggesting the river banks, and many come in for a closer look. They decide that this must be the wet season, since the river appears to be flowing. And they talk about how the small hooded nub just under the top of her vaginal opening looks like an oarsman in a tiny boat. Hey! That’s my wife’s clit they’re talking about!

And now I understood why she had trimmed her pubes so carefully this morning; a clear view of the lips of her c*nt is an integral part of the plot. This is one brave role she has put herself into!

The warriors discuss how the folds of her inner and outer labia also represent the furrows of the fertile agricultural fields, irrigated by the river flowing between. The warriors and their wives look more closely and decide the inner lips are the sandy river banks and the outer ones are the rows in the fields. They remark on the wetness of the entire area. The audience can see all of this very clearly. Twenty rows of twenty seats each, that’s four hundred people, mostly strangers, looking straight into my wife’s c*nt.

With her legs d****d over the armrests, her bottom is tipped up a bit. The warriors look under (and so does the audience), and begin a detailed description of her anus and how it must be the hole in the Earth from which the Oracle speaks. Since the goddess has only one anus, the two sides agree to share the Oracle. They agree that just like she has only one vagina they will share the river, but since she has inner and outer lips on both sides they will each have one side of the river for agriculture. And likewise since she has two nipples they will each get a mountain peak. Everything seems in order for the truce.

All the while, the flesh-and-blood actress (my wife!) remains silent and motionless and expressionless, except for her slight smile. She's on full display to the audience and open to the probings of her cast mates, even to their comments about her real sexual secretions, the color and wetness of her clitoris and labia and the hardness of her nipples. She's at the far limit of vulnerability, yet with her hint of a smile she seems to hold some mysterious power over the other actors, and over her audience. She faces straight ahead, her eyes shifting around the auditorium. I caught her eye a couple of times. She's a real person, with nothing to hide behind.

But back to the play... The warriors are so engrossed in their topographic ‘map’ they forget that they're drooling over a beautiful goddess's naked body, until their wives remind them of what they really want: sex with their wives. Snapping back to the real world, the warriors remember how much they miss sex, sign the truce, then get back to their drooling.

But everyone in the audience notices that most of the drooling is from the Goddess’ c*nt.

After paying proper respect to the goddess by tipping their phalluses toward her, each warrior departs with his own wife, who leads him offstage, presumably for home to have sex. They're all gone, only the goddess remains, awash in the glow of the spotlight. She hasn't said a word; she hasn't flinched. She's still smiling straight ahead. As the light fades, the curtain comes down. The play is over.

For the curtain call, the actress playing the Goddess took her bows in a sheer gown, similar to the other female actresses.

I attended this adaptation of Lysistrata years ago while in college. The play was put on as experimental theater by the drama department of a the local community college. By billing the production as ‘experimental’ they didn't have to stay within the normal rules of stage productions. There were four scheduled performances.

She certainly delivered the bravest performance I've ever seen on a stage. Of course I fell in love with her all over again! In the playbill there was no name listed for the role of The Naked Goddess of Peace and Reconciliation, and the long blonde wig she wore probably confounded anyone trying to identify her. But I knew!

Nobody else was able to find out who the Goddess was. Who was she? A student? But more likely a grad student. Someone's wife or girlfriend? A professional actress imported just for this production? An artist's model?

Or, maybe she was a real goddess who descended to our stage for just fifteen minutes and then disappeared just as mysteriously!

But I knew.

CHAPTER TWO: The Interview

A couple of days after the performance, the school's weekly paper featured an interview with the unnamed woman playing The Naked Goddess of Peace and Reconciliation. No photos, no name, and very limited references to her background. Just a lot of questions and answers about her performance and how she felt about it. At the time of the interview, she had completed three of the four scheduled performances. Even though I knew her true identity, I’ll try to summarize what I read:

She was in her late twenties, married with a small child, was a grad student in a nearby university, which she didn't name. She'd never acted before, but wanted to try acting just for once.

College Paper: How did you get this role?

She: I saw a casting call for a non-speaking part in a comedy, to play a Goddess on a throne. I figured, all I'd have to do is be there, no real acting. Plus, it might be fun being a Goddess. No pay, all volunteers. When I went for the tryouts, nobody else was trying for the role, because any serious actor would want lines and motion, to show off their skills to make a name and start a career. Since I'd never been an actor before, and was studying for a different career, and it was just four performances, I figured I could fit this in and have some fun. I got the part. But even though there wasn't much for me to learn, I'd be a stage prop for the other actors which meant I'd have to be at every rehearsal. They didn't tell me I'd be the focus of the whole play, and no mention that I'd be taking my clothes off!

College Paper: How did you agree to strip off?

She: Ha! They kind of eased me into it. The original cast call said nothing about nudity, and at the first rehearsal, they gave me a nude body suit, a flesh-colored Danskin with appliqués for the nipples and pubic hair, and a long blonde wig, long enough to reach my waist. Right away, the director noticed that everyone kept dropping their lines trying to describe what they couldn't see, trying to describe the details of my actual nipples and puss without being able to see them. After a few more bummed tries, the director asked me if I could let them have a quick peek at the parts in question, then cover back up. Right away I was against it, but she, the director, said it would be like changing backstage, which all the actors have to do anyway. They'd all seen each other naked, if only briefly, I told them I'd have to think about it, I'd never been seen naked before. I was still afraid. So we continued that rehearsal with me still in the body suit. And they kept dropping their lines.

...It was two days until the next rehearsal, and I used that time trying to get used to being naked. When I was alone in my apartment, I stripped off while studying for my grad course, but got dressed before my husband got home or if I had to go pick up our child. At the next rehearsal, I told the director I might be ready to flash! After a short while I felt brave enough, so they asked me to strip off. I did, but just for a minute, then quickly got back into the body suit. I felt embarrassed. We went through the rest of that day's rehearsal with me in the body suit. But right away everyone noticed how smoothly the lines went after that one little peek, once they'd seen what they needed to talk about, namely my lady bits. The director thought about the improvement and asked If I'd mind losing the body suit entirely, and playing the part in the nude? No! A quick peek was embarrassing enough, but to stay naked the whole time? I don't think so.

...She gave me some encouragement, that when I'm on stage it's not me, but my character the goddess. The other actors who had done nude before told me they pretend they're wearing a mask so nobody in the audience knows whose body they're seeing. They gave me a real mask to wear while I still had the body suit on and asked me to just wear it for a while, and sure enough, I didn't feel like me any more. Next they asked me to take off the body suit, but to keep the mask on. But I couldn't do that. I told them I'd have to think about it, I'd never been seen naked before. So we continued that rehearsal with me still in the body suit.

...At the next rehearsal, they gave me the mask again and said I should go without the body suit only if I wanted to. No pressure? Ha! So I did it: on with the mask, off with the body suit! I felt fine, since it was the Goddess and not me. But no matter who the character was, it was my body standing there, the only person naked. With me standing there naked, wearing only a mask over my face, they gave me the blonde wig. But the wig didn't fit properly with my mask still on, so I asked everyone to stand still for a moment while I removed the mask to make sure I wouldn't freak out being nude in front of them without it, because now it would be me and not the Goddess. And remember, I'm naked and they all have their clothes on. Actors, extras, stage crew, lighting people, costume people, carpenters, food caterers, delivery men, everybody, janitors, even students wandering around. I felt like I wasn't really there, like an out-of-body experience.

...I was already naked, all I had to do was take the mask off. I was afraid the Nude Goddess would revert back to the Nude Me. I finally took the mask off, and for a moment I was Me again and almost started to run behind a curtain. But then they put that wig back on me and I was the Goddess again. That's when I realized I could do this naked, and told them. The entire cast and crew (and everybody else who’d been standing around waiting to see me naked) rewarded me with a big cheer. So I stayed that way for all the rehearsals, and, as you know, for the public performances. Nude, wearing only the wig. So now I learned that this is how they get you to play a role nude!

...Nude was really better, because I felt foolish in that skin suit with fake nipples and a fake bush sewn on. Nothing in my life is fake, and I didn't want to start now. If Aristophane's original script called for real nipples and a real bush, that's what I'd give them. By now I was fully into the production. I was part of the team.

...Since I was worried about being identified on stage, the makeup crew said they could make me look like a different person by treating my eyebrows and the corners of my mouth.

...So, I was the only one naked even during the rehearsals! At the dress rehearsals, we all got out of our street clothes, and for a few seconds everybody was naked, but I was the only one who stayed naked. The men got into their togas and strapped on those huge phalluses, and the women put on those loose, almost transparent, gowns. No underwear, I could see hints of their nipples and mounds, most with pubic hair but some not. But they weren't naked like me. I was the Goddess, and I was naked! And I stayed naked.

...Speaking of pubic hair, there was a big todo over whether I should be smooth. I had a very full bush at the time, not all spread out all across my pelvis, but trimmed around the edges and plenty of body. Of course, the male actors all wanted to see me bare, to make my lips more visible, but without hair how could they talk about a forest? So there, with the Goddess naked and sprawled out with her knees up, in front of a mirror so I could see too, the actors who had lines argued over how the area between 'her' legs should be presented. It was like they were all looking at the Goddess's body and, with the mirror, I was just another observer!

…They had the Goddess use her hands to pull her lips this way and that, open and closed, to separate the inner lips from the outer ones, and to pull back the hood for a better look at her clit because that was in the script. Of course, the Goddess was me.

...You may wonder why this was such a big deal. Well, if you've seen or read the play then you know the Goddess's genitals are very important to the story, both visually and in the dialog. Once I agreed to do the part nude, the director wanted to make sure what was seen matched what was spoken. I learned that in the theater business this is called 'continuity', and without it the audience gets confused. After a long debate, she finally made the decision that the Goddess's lips would be bare. The only hair left would be a neatly trimmed bushy triangle above the slit and going out to the sides, just to the crease of the legs. The remaining hair would be fluffed out for fullness. The director said we were lucky that I showed up with a full bush, because that gave her plenty to start with.

...I felt like I was in the doctor's office, and that they were describing somebody else's body, but of course they were looking between MY legs and talking about MY slit and MY hair and MY lips and MY clit! Finally, the director wrote out some instructions to the salon where she herself gets groomed, and I went there the next day.

College Paper: Wow! I hope they were respectful of you. What was the most difficult thing you had to do while rehearsing?

She: Well, after getting naked and letting them explore my intimate lady bits, nothing else really mattered. Everyone else wore either street clothes or their costumes, but all I had was a robe. But it came off whenever somebody had lines referring to the Goddess, so it stayed neatly folded on a bench, while I paraded around naked. The only one naked. It really took a lot of attitude adjustment before I could do that comfortably, and sometimes I still freak out at rehearsals. But the acting itself was easy, because I didn't have any lines to memorize, didn't have any moves except to swing down on the rope and then climb up on the throne. My role: be naked and be still.

…And yes, they were very respectful. When they were inspecting between my legs they gave their full attention. No side conversations, or wandering around. They all gathered around and and concentrated on learning what everything looks like down there, so they could make their lines fit. This is how we started off each rehearsal, kind of as a refresher. After that, I’d get up off the table and we’d go through the lines with me sitting on the throne.

College Paper: And what is the most difficult thing for you when you're on the public stage?

She: First, way out in front: holding off an orgasm. After that everything else is easy. Next is keeping my identity secret. I didn’t even tell my husband what role I had until he saw the first performance. Besides strangers, there are people that I take classes with, my friends are there, even my sister and one of my brothers. I had told them I was going to be in this play, but I didn't say what part I have, so they'll just figure I'm one of the warrior's wives and somebody else is the Goddess. The play's makeup staff was great, and the wig helps a lot. My own husband had trouble recognizing me, even though he knew what to watch for.

College Paper: Your husband? How does he feel about your playing this role the way you did?

She: By about the second or third dress rehearsal, he noticed I wasn't bringing the body suit home for cleaning. So I told him I'm doing the part nude, rehearsals and all. I didn't tell him how explicit it would be, just that I'd be in only one act and that he'd enjoy seeing the other women in their filmy gowns. That's all he knew before he attended the first performance. When my part came around, of course he saw the Naked Goddess swing down, and he knew that was my role, but he still had trouble realizing it was me. Of course, he figured it out, I think he would recognize my tits and my puss anywhere! But he was still shocked to see that I was fully naked, the only one really, really naked, with my puss up front and wide open for a full fifteen minutes, not just an actress dashing across the stage maybe to grab her clothes, and of course he wasn't expecting to share with 400 other people the views that usually only he gets, and maybe my doctor. Hey, funny thing: I just realized my doctor was there last weekend, I wonder if he recognized me, maybe from my puss! I’ll ask him next time.

...Anyway, back to my husband. Before he saw the performance, he said he didn't mind me being naked. I reminded him that it wouldn't matter if he minded or not, because the whole point of the play is that women have the power to make their own decisions and to act in their own right, but anyway I was happy he liked it. Once he saw how ‘out there’ I was, he was a little upset. He said started feeling really possessive when he saw the warriors putting their faces just inches from my puss and then hearing their descriptions of every part of my body.

…We had to have some serious discussion about this. I told him to get used to it, I was going to do it three more times and he didn’t have to come see it again, but that I was committed and would complete the run and would enjoy doing it. And that by displaying my body to others I wasn’t taking anything away from him except maybe his feelings of security, which he’d have to deal with himself. After that talk, he started feeling rather proud that I would do this. And he knows me a lot better now!

...He's been to all the performances so far, and will be there tomorrow night for the final show. It sold out long ago, but I was able to get him in anyway.

College Paper: You have just that one more performance to go. What goes through your head when you're on stage, naked, when you're not used to being naked and you're not even an actor?

She: Lots of things. I guess if I had lines and moves, I wouldn't have time to think about stuff, but just sitting there my mind is going all over the place. First, I'm terrified about being naked. Before doing the rehearsals nude, I wasn't used to being seen. After I got to know most of the 50 or so people who were seeing me naked every day I got sort of used to it. But 400 people you don't know at all is really terrifying. I'm still not comfortable with being seen naked, but it's OK as soon as I remind myself that I'm not me, I'm the Goddess. It's the Goddess who is naked, not me. But suddenly I realize she's using my body, it's my body on display, but as long as I'm the Goddess you don't know who I am. But still, my mind is exploding in a million different directions and my clit is throbbing and my puss is about to catch fire.

...Yes, onstage I'm very aroused, and I'm thinking about not climaxing. When the script talks about flows and wetness, it's real. Hey, let me see you try sitting up there spread out with a spotlight on your puss, well, that is, if you had one, having a bunch of actors describing what your clit looks like and announcing to a huge audience that your vagina is flowing like a river. It's like biofeedback, and it just builds up, more flow. During the rehearsals it was OK to let go, but not on stage.

College Paper: So just how do you keep from coming?

She: Barely!

College Paper: And then what about after your performance, what do you think of when you're at home, and back in your real life?

She: I'm so glad you asked that! You can learn more about me by knowing I'm willing to let you to see me naked, than you can by actually seeing me naked. I hope that people saw more than just my naked body, and that they leave the theater trying to get inside my head, and to want to know more about the real woman who gave so freely of herself. And the way to get inside my head so they can know me better is to just realize that I'm giving them the gift of my nudity, and let their thoughts start from there. That's when I'd want to interview THEM, to see what THEY'RE thinking! Hey, maybe you could run a column asking readers to send in what they were thinking as they were seeing me naked.

...If I knew for sure that the audience could do that, I'd gladly do this role without makeup, so they'd know it was really me. I'd be proud of that. And we'd be using my real name right now. But I don't think many people can get past just looking, and they don't bother trying to imagine what's in my head. That would intimidate them. Anyway, that's why I appreciate your question.

College Paper: Is your role sexy?

She: Yes! And I'm very aroused. Just being naked, during rehearsals even if I'm just hanging around in a robe listening to my iPod, I know I'll be taking it off in a few minutes. Just with the anticipation, I'm right on the edge.

...And I already told you about being aroused during the performances, but let me add this little story: The first time I rode that rope swing down, it was sliding right over my clit so I was aroused before I even got to the stage! You've heard of a Cliff Hanger, well this was a Clit Hanger.

...I'm getting pretty good at holding off. When you see me on stage, I'm on edge the whole time. You can tell from my nipples, they're like flashing blinkers announcing that I'm about to come. If the script didn't call for me to be still and silent, I might just let it happen on stage and die of humiliation instead of waiting for the curtain to come down. Maybe tomorrow night I'll just go with the flow and see what happens. The other actors are skilled enough to ad-lib something if they see me climaxing, and just work it into the action somehow. They've already seen me do it during rehearsals, so I think they'd know what to do onstage. Might add some realism, we'll see. Then the audience would REALLY get to know me!

...But, yes, it's sexy. Very sexy.

College Paper: Does displaying yourself so explicitly make you feel humiliated?

She: You mean by allowing looks at my pussy?

College Paper: Yes. And your clit. From the audience, we could watch your clit enlarging, turning darker, and coming out of its hood.

She: Oh, you could see that? I could feel it, but I didn’t realize you could see it. I guess I should feel embarrassed. Like right now, a lady usually doesn’t discuss her clit with a male reporter, but since you started it maybe you can go ahead and tell your readers what you saw, and how it made you feel. Like, me interviewing you!

College Paper: Well, OK, I was about ten rows back, and off to the side a little, but I could clearly see you, all of you. By the way, your smile was beautiful, your breasts are amazing, and between your legs is gorgeous, especially with the footlights right in front of you and aimed between your legs. Your luscious body looked so inviting, it made me want to stick a certain part of my body into you. Even from ten rows back I could make out every detail: inner lips, outer lips, and everything between. I wanted to put my face there, then my tongue, and then my certain other part. And now that I’ve said that, your husband will come looking for me to kill me! But like I said, I could watch your clit extending and retracting, kind of in sync with your nipples getting stiffer. The whole area between your legs seemed to be shiny and glistening from the lights.

She: That was the lights shining on my juices. I was very wet, and just kept producing more juice. And by the way, thanks for the graphic description. I’m wet now just hearing it. And since I’m naked under this skirt you can probably smell me, right?

College Paper: Right! And it’s very nice.

She: Thank you! And don’t worry about my husband. We’re not swingers, but he doesn’t mind me expressing myself and he knows to expect comments like yours. But back to your question about feeling humiliated. It might be humiliating if I just sat there demurely with my knees clamped together, because then I'd look and feel like a victim. But once I read the script, I chose to spread my legs wide open and show pink. I do feel humiliated just being naked at all, but making it explicit adds power, not more humiliation. I'm already humiliated, now I can be powerful! During those performances, I’m the most powerful person there. Also at the rehearsals. But, it's confusing, you can tell by how mixed up my answers are while I'm telling you about it.

...And being naked while I'm in character isn't so humiliating, since that's the only way to represent a Goddess. Why would a Goddess wear clothes? Like, where would she even shop for them? Goddesses are powerful and don't need clothes. But, having all those eyes on me can be humiliating and I'm still not used to it. And you and I both know exactly where all those eyes are focused.

...But as long as I remind myself that the play is about women's power, and that I'm the most powerful person in the whole theater, the humiliation goes away.

College Paper: Time to wrap up, thank you so much for coming, and good luck with your final performance. Here’s my last question: This was quite a step, going from never having done a nude part to being the only nude actor in the whole play. Would you do this again?

She: Hey, not only had I never done nude, I had never acted before at all! Yes I'd do it again, but only if I can keep it separate from my real life. I have my life as a mom and wife and grad student, but when I'm onstage I'm in the fantasy world of the Goddess. As long as the makeup people can fix me up I can keep it a secret! My friends and professional associates and my sister brother are all in the audience, and I've been with some of them since they saw the play and not a one of them recognized me. They don’t know that it’s my puss they’ve been looking up into, and that it’s my clit they’ve watched, or that the sex juices you can smell from the first few rows are mine. Nobody knows which character I am. I can't stay naked for the curtain call so I put on a wispy gown to look just like the other women.

...But for the photos and backstage parties I ditch the wig and take off the fake eyebrows and mouth accents, so I'm just like the other women except now you can recognize me. So my brother and sister and everyone else strain their eyes to catch a glimpse of my tits through the gown, not realizing that I had been showing them those same tits just a few minutes earlier! Not to mention my puss!

...I really do have to put on an act when somebody wants to talk about 'that brazen lady who sat there naked in front of so many people--how could she do that?' And sometimes they ask, 'Could you ever do anything like that?'

...Well, uh, maybe. Like, tomorrow night?

CHAPTER THREE: The Climax

Following the fourth and final performance of Lysistrata the college newspaper ran a second article in response to many letters to the editor wanting to know more about the actress who had played the Goddess.

Theatergoers had been treated to the view of the Goddess nude, front and center with her legs wide open while the other actors described her sexual parts--erect nipples, juices dripping from her c*nt, aroused clitoris, even her tight puckered asshole—in intimate detail. Then, with one performance remaining, the paper ran an interview with the actress, where she described how the casting director had eased her into appearing nude, and her own decision, once nude, to display her body so explicitly. She felt OK with the nudity, since her true identity was concealed with a wig and some creative touches to her face by the makeup crew.

Also in that first interview, she revealed that often during the rehearsals she had become so aroused that she had to finish herself off several times in the presence of the other cast members. But she emphasized that during the performances, although she felt constantly aroused in front of 400 people, she restrained herself.

But that was before the final performance!

I attended that last performance, and what I saw was exactly as I had described earlier, until the final act, the one where the Goddess swings down onto the stage to take her position seated with legs opened toward the audience, and she did something not called for in the script.

It was what she did then that prompted so many letters to the editor and then the follow-up story. First I'll describe what I saw on the stage, then I'll summarise the news story.

While the warriors and their wives described the Goddess' breasts, she moved her hands from the armrests to her chest and lifted her breasts as if to offer them for closer inspection. So far, this would reasonably fit the script. But then after they were finished describing the Goddess' c*nt and examining her clitoris and stepped aside, she moved one hand to her c*nt. Of course, by then it had been open and on full display for perhaps ten minutes, but now she used that hand to begin rubbing her vulva, then moved her fingers down through her pubic hair and into the wet pink opening below. With one hand manipulating a nipple and the other playing with the sloppy wet folds of her lips, she slid a little lower in her seat, still with her legs up over the armrests.

The audience could hear the swishing and slopping of her fingers moving in and out of her wetness.

Still mindful that the Goddess' body represented the terrain of Greece's landscape, the other actors quickly ad-libbed some new lines, something about earthquakes and maybe a volcano awakening. The new lines seemed to fit, but the Goddess seemed to be lost in her own world, chest heaving, head tipped up and eyes closed. The auditorium fell completely silent, the only sound was her gasping and the squishing sounds from her c*nt. Within a very short time she brought herself to a thunderous orgasm. The other actors, once they were able to speak again, now made up lines about the volcano erupting.

Still in character, they hurriedly began speaking of lava flowing. We in the audience soon saw why: Sexual juices were spraying and squirting from within the Goddess' vagina. Then, sated, the Goddess was now slumped in her throne, arms out to her sides, her head back, chest thrust upward, and legs limply splayed open, thick slippery juice leaking from her still open c*nt. The scent of her wet sex lingered throughout the auditorium.

The warriors hurriedly tipped their prosthetic 'phalluses' toward her in tribute, and exited the stage as the curtain descended.

After an unusually long time, the curtain rose again for the entire cast to take the curtain call. All were in costume. The Goddess, although she had taken the three previous calls in a gown similar to the other women’s, this time remained in her own costume: that is, nude, clad only in her blond wig, just like she'd been onstage. Nipples relaxed, pubic hair matted with sticky wetness, and we could see that her clit had retracted back inside the lips of her c*nt.

And that's how she attended the cast party afterward, nude, except that she'd shed the wig and make-up, and cleaned up the dried stickiness around her c*nt and teased out her pubic hair, and that her nipples had stiffened again. This was an invitation-only affair, for cast and their families, and donors. As family, I was included.

Without her wig and make-up, she was her real self, and by my side she worked the crowd as herself, not as the Goddess. When she happened to lift one leg to set her foot onto a chair to adjust something on her sandal, I could see that her clit was regaining its erection and just protruding from between her lips. When she caught me staring, she smiled as she pulled one lip away to allow me and a few others a better view. This released another whiff of her sweet sexual scent, and also a few more drops of shiny liquid which fell onto the floor.

I was amazed at how casually she socialized even with strangers. When she caught people staring at her tits she just smiled and lifted one and aimed its nipple toward the looker’s eyes. What she told them about her background and aspirations exactly matched what she'd said in the original newspaper interview. She added only that she was taking a doctorate in engineering and still didn't want to become a full time actress. As for her performance tonight, she jokingly called it her ‘acting climax’.

When it came time to pose for cast photos, they made one set of pictures for the press, and a second set for their own use. For the press photographer she placed herself behind some of the shorter women so only her face and bare shoulders could be seen, that’s what went into the city newspaper, but the private set featured the naked Goddess, with the wig back on and very prominently in front. She was held aloft, legs stretched outward and supported by an actor on either side, to reprise the onstage view of her open c*nt. Opening her c*nt like this released still more fluid, which you can see dripping in some of the photos. And you can also see her clit almost fully out.

As the party progressed, her nipples got pointier and more people were noticing the reappearance of her clit, she excused herself and asked me to take her out to our car where we could fuck. This was easy, since she was already dressed for it.

After taking care of each other, we returned to the party. Some of her friends remarked that now her nipples looked softer and that they couldn’t see her clit anymore, but that she seemed to be dripping more. With a smile, she explained why.

So, that's what I saw. Now to summarise the second newspaper article:

School Paper: Welcome back. We've received a ton of mail asking about you--who are you, where did you come from, were you aware of how you ended the play? People want to know more.

She: Whoa! That's a lot of questions! I answered most of them in the first interview, and I don't want to reveal any more about my private life than I already told you, but I'm flattered that people want to know more about me. And like I said the other time, seeing me naked doesn't really tell you much about me, but knowing I'm willing to be naked for you tells you a lot more. And, following my performance last weekend, anyone who was there, or even heard about it, knows a whole lot more about me now! And no, I wasn't aware of the ending until I was actually doing it. Then I was very aware!

...Everything was going just fine. I was able to control my arousal until the warriors and their wives started describing my body. When I broke the pose to offer my breasts, it just seemed so natural, and it seemed to fit the script. As anyone could see, my nipples were raging hard and needed some attention anyway.

...But when the other actors moved aside, they effectively removed the visual barrier between my open crotch and the audience. In the first three performances, there was no light on the audience, so I wasn't aware of anyone in front of me. It was just darkness out there, me staring off into nothingness. But that final night somebody had left the house lights up a little, enough for me to just barely see them. I suddenly was aware of four hundred sets of eyes staring straight at my naked body, right up into my bare puss, and this somehow turned me on. It literally got my juices flowing. Normally, when my lips are together the inside of me is hidden. But now with my lips so far apart, I felt like now I didn’t even have my own skin to hide behind, and my very insides were being revealed. It was very thrilling. It felt dangerous. And vulnerable. Inside me I could feel every little puff of air from the air conditioning, especially since I was so wet.

...I could feel the warmth of the footlights shining up into me, defining every detail of my lady bits, and I could feel by the air flow that my lips were actually open. I tried to picture what the audience was seeing, and this absolute confirmation of how much I was on display, and being able to see the eyes that were seeing me, and how vulnerable I was brought up feelings I hadn't ever dealt with before.

...I stole a quick glance downward, and even though my pubic hair had been fluffed out by the make-up crew I was amazed to see the tip of my clit extending out into my line of sight. I could feel that I was very wet, I could hardly keep my bare bum from sliding off the seat. I could feel something welling up inside me. I'd had enough orgasms before to know what was coming.

...Sitting there on that throne with those warm lights on me, I could feel the sexual forces rising up within me, and I truly felt like the Goddess I was portraying. The sex kept rising and flowing out like that river they'd been talking about. I could feel my nipples tightening and my clit throbbing, I could feel the warm sticky juices flowing down between my lips and making a pool under my bum, and it all felt so warm and wet and heavenly. I wanted to stay just like that forever.

...My husband, and my brother and my sister and their spouses were in the audience again that night, but I didn't care anymore. My feelings of humiliation and exposure were competing with my feelings of raw sexual arousal, and the arousal was winning. I just didn't care, even if my rabbi was in the audience tonight, I just didn't care. The warm wetness from my puss was spreading all over me and inside me. I felt like my whole body was filled with warm juice, building up and getting ready to pour out from between my legs. And that once it all flowed out, poof!, there would be nothing left of me!

...So I just let nature take over. Yes, I was very aware of what I was doing. At that moment, I needed sex badly, even if by my own hand. If one of the 'warriors' had approached me with his actual phallus, I probably would have welcomed him. In fact, I certainly would have welcomed him.

School Paper: Well, that really was quite a spectacular performance, one that this reporter won't forget. And the curtain call? What was the delay, and how did you decide to do it nude?

She: Well, thank you. I'm glad you were able to attend and that you liked it. It's exciting talking to a stranger who watched me masturbate. But back to your question. As you can imagine, I was spent and needed a few moments to recover. The cast and stage crew were very respectful, they'd seen me masturbate many times during rehearsals--we even made jokes about it: 'There she goes again' soon became 'Here she comes again'. That night they gave me a few extra minutes before bringing me a gown to dress like the other women for the curtain call.

…But I decided, after what I just did, and what they all just saw, what do I need a gown for? So I took the curtain call nude. What more of me was there to see?

School Paper: One of the letters mentioned a rumour that you remained nude for the cast party. Can you tell us about that?

She: Well, yes I did. It was attended only by people I knew--the cast and crew, my brother and sister and their spouses, fellow graduate students, my husband, and several of our social circle. I took this opportunity to reveal myself to them as the person who played the Goddess. Up until then they could only guess.

… I needed to clean up before the cast party, but there wasn’t time for that before the curtain call, I’d just have to go out there with my puss all sticky and juice still running down my legs. And I did. But I was clean for the cast party. Except that I couldn’t completely stop the juices running out. So I just went with the flow, ha ha!

School Paper: Now, about pleasuring yourself, you mean to say all those people you know, including your siblings, watched you pleasure yourself?

She: You mean watched me masturbate? Well, I've been with most of them since that night, and every one of them said they feel a lot closer to me now, and have even told me intimate things about themselves they would never tell anyone else. So, I feel that our friendships are much stronger now. In fact, my sister asked if we could do it together again sometime, just like we used to when we were in college.

…And I no longer have to put on an act when I talk about this play with my friends. 'Coming out' to them was the only way I could become myself again. And by 'coming' you know what I'm saying.

School Paper: Well, I thank you for allowing this interview. Here’s my last question, one asked by dozens of readers: Would you take up a similar role if the right part came along?

She: Ha! Looks like we're getting hung up on the word 'come'. I mentioned earlier that I don't want an acting career; I have other plans that should pay a whole lot better and be a lot steadier. But I might like part time performances in community playhouses and art theaters--that's where the risky, exciting roles are, as we now know! And, yes, if the right role comes along, I could come around to trying out for it. I came for this one, so I could come for the next one. I hope you'll come and see me!

THE END
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:

Tags
exhibitionist, masturbation, nude for art, playhouse theater, theatre

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sigue la fiesta cada fin de semana

5m:53s

10-04-2008
mature strip

1m:09s

09-09-2016
grope in the arena70CBEFE4d01