Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2022, 01:44 PM

Thanked 2,595 Times in 98 Posts
Default Set 3 - Quick change to a Zebra striped dress Part 1

After the surprising little leg spread in the last set, it came up that there was no way to easily show off her tits. A little outfit change fixed that!

Photo set info: This was taken just a couple of minutes after the last set, though there was a brief pause in the middle of it as she was looking too hot not to fuck. There aren't any shots of that but there are some of the aftermath.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0134.JPG   IMG_0135.JPG  

IMG_0136.JPG   IMG_0137.JPG  

IMG_0138.JPG   IMG_0140.JPG  

IMG_0141.JPG   IMG_0142.JPG  

IMG_0143.JPG   IMG_0144.JPG  

Old 03-07-2022, 12:06 AM

Default Set 3 - Quick change to a Zebra striped dress Part 2 and Zip

Sorry about the delay in posting the rest of this set, I thought I had enough time last time to get it all uploaded but I didn't.

In these shots, you can see the aftermath of me fucking her. I didn't even think at the time to get shots of that, though there will be a set of her getting fucked in the future.

By the way, the one of her lying back with her mouth slightly open, tits popping out of her top, and legs spread with cum leaking out of her pussy is one of my all time favorite shots of Molly. I also love her grin in the shot right before that, when I told her she was just too hot not to share.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0145.JPG   IMG_0146.JPG  

IMG_0147.JPG   IMG_0148.JPG  

IMG_0149.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Zebra Stripe Dress.zip (7.71 MB, 141 views)
Old 03-10-2022, 07:18 PM

Default Set 4 - A little masturbation Part 1

After showing the photos off like I said I would, Molly got a little nervous about the response. Of course, it was overwhelmingly positive. At first, we didn't know what to do about it and keep in mind, this was 10 years ago. If it was today, we might have found our way to Reddit or maybe even to Only Fans.

Eventually, I suggested that we start posting pics to Flickr, as we could control who was friending us and then (sorta) control who was seeing them. Molly thought this was a good idea, so we started our first account called Curvy Little Molly.

Photo set info: These were taken in early April. We didn't really have an idea for a specific set, but after I broke out the camera, Molly ended up on the bed spreading her legs and then doing a little masturbating while I filmed. I still have the videos, but I know I can't post them here.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0150.JPG   IMG_0151.JPG  

IMG_0152.JPG   IMG_0153.JPG  

IMG_0154.JPG   IMG_0155.JPG  

IMG_0156.JPG   IMG_0157.JPG  

IMG_0158.JPG   IMG_0159.JPG  

Old 03-10-2022, 07:21 PM

Default Set 4 - A little masturbation Part 2 and Zip

These were the first photos to be posted to the Flickr account, though the other ones got added pretty quickly after. The response she got was great on that platform and back when it was limited to 200 photos for an account, we eventually had 5 accounts before we got shut down. That's eventually what led to us moving to OCC.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0162.JPG   IMG_0163.JPG  

IMG_0164.JPG   IMG_0165.JPG  

IMG_0166.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: zip A litte masturbation.zip (6.14 MB, 144 views)
Old 03-22-2022, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygfmolly View Post
These were the first photos to be posted to the Flickr account, though the other ones got added pretty quickly after. The response she got was great on that platform and back when it was limited to 200 photos for an account, we eventually had 5 accounts before we got shut down. That's eventually what led to us moving to OCC.
Loving the posts, she's just such a cutie.

How did it go when you guys were on Flickr? Did anyone ever find out about it or recognize her?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pphillips138 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2022, 04:17 AM

Quote:
After showing the photos off like I said I would, Molly got a little nervous about the response. Of course, it was overwhelmingly positive. At first, we didn't know what to do about it and keep in mind, this was 10 years ago. If it was today, we might have found our way to Reddit or maybe even to Only Fans.

Eventually, I suggested that we start posting pics to Flickr, as we could control who was friending us and then (sorta) control who was seeing them. Molly thought this was a good idea, so we started our first account called Curvy Little Molly.
It was in that general timeframe that I found OCC and moved over from flickr. I definitely feel like I saw her images before. She looks great - so fun and casual and amazingly attractive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeptai For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2022, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pphillips138 View Post
Loving the posts, she's just such a cutie.

How did it go when you guys were on Flickr? Did anyone ever find out about it or recognize her?
It went pretty well, we eventually ended up with five separate accounts of her pics back when they had a 200 pic limit.

People eventually did find out when we were on OCC, but I was going to talk about what happened with that when I got to the posts that happened around that time. The short version is a few people in her family found out but things were kind of ok for a while, then one of her male cousins who had heard rumors about it got drunk at a wedding and brought up a pic on his phone to ask if it was really her.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mygfmolly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2022, 03:59 PM

Default This is the pic

Quote:
It went pretty well, we eventually ended up with five separate accounts of her pics back when they had a 200 pic limit.

People eventually did find out when we were on OCC, but I was going to talk about what happened with that when I got to the posts that happened around that time. The short version is a few people in her family found out but things were kind of ok for a while, then one of her male cousins who had heard rumors about it got drunk at a wedding and brought up a pic on his phone to ask if it was really her.
This is the pic he pulled up, by the way. I'll post it again when we get to this set, but it wasn't like there was any question what we were posting when you see your baby cousin a pic like this
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0414.JPG  
Old 03-24-2022, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeptai View Post
It was in that general timeframe that I found OCC and moved over from flickr. I definitely feel like I saw her images before. She looks great - so fun and casual and amazingly attractive.
Thank you and yeah, we were here before. We had the pics taken down a while ago and never got through more than half of our content. Things have changed, so the plan is to post it all, including some shots that were taken a few years later that have never been posted anywhere.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mygfmolly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2022, 07:07 PM

These pics are great! Thanks for sharing them! Molly is gorgeous! Love a full figure woman!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to higeek3000 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amateur, brunette, curvy, girlfriend, molly, zip

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005