uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Upskirt & Downblouse
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2010, 10:54 AM

Default Upskirt at work

Hello all - been lurking for a while, but this is my first post. Love the site.

I have been doing some cabling work at a school recently, and during that time we had to re-route data and power cables in the Administration office. There are usually 3 ladies in there, but only the secretary seems to wear a skirt. Bless her, we have moved her backwards and forwards, from desk to desk, and I think she has just got used to having us crawl around the floor and getting in her way.

One day when she was on her own manning the office during lunchtime, I moved her from her desk to a spare table, where I had placed some reels of cable underneath. The phone never seemed to stop ringing, and as she was nattering away I noticed that she had lifted her feet up onto my cable reels. I put down my tools on the floor, dropped to my knees in front of her desk, and pretended to work. I couldn't believe my luck when I looked under her table! She looks to be in her early 40s, and she made me feel as horny as hell!

I carefully pulled out my mobile phone and managed to snap off these two pics. I was frightened to death that I might touch her leg when I "moved in", but it gave me SUCH a rush! Apologies for the rather poor quality of the mobile phone pics - I was rather shaky, as you can imagine!

Does anyone else see a little damp patch on the second pic, or is that just my lustful imagination?
Attached Thumbnails
desk1.jpg   desk2.jpg  

Old 07-20-2010, 12:52 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarymaryhinge View Post
Hello all - been lurking for a while, but this is my first post. Love the site.

I have been doing some cabling work at a school recently, and during that time we had to re-route data and power cables in the Administration office. There are usually 3 ladies in there, but only the secretary seems to wear a skirt. Bless her, we have moved her backwards and forwards, from desk to desk, and I think she has just got used to having us crawl around the floor and getting in her way.

One day when she was on her own manning the office during lunchtime, I moved her from her desk to a spare table, where I had placed some reels of cable underneath. The phone never seemed to stop ringing, and as she was nattering away I noticed that she had lifted her feet up onto my cable reels. I put down my tools on the floor, dropped to my knees in front of her desk, and pretended to work. I couldn't believe my luck when I looked under her table! She looks to be in her early 40s, and she made me feel as horny as hell!

I carefully pulled out my mobile phone and managed to snap off these two pics. I was frightened to death that I might touch her leg when I "moved in", but it gave me SUCH a rush! Apologies for the rather poor quality of the mobile phone pics - I was rather shaky, as you can imagine!

Does anyone else see a little damp patch on the second pic, or is that just my lustful imagination?
i think its just a piss stain.... nice tho... well done.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:07 PM

Thumbs up

Well done hope 2 see more like this
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevesmith189 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinworm View Post
lovely view of her knickers!!! ithink she might have known you would look up her skirt her legs look quite nicely open!! good luck getting more snaps of this hotties gusset.
Thanks for the kind words - we've finished there for now so I guess that's all I'll see...

I think she must be used to sitting at her desk with the usual "modesty panel" - most of the time her knees were elegantly together, but once she started talking on the phone (there was much laughter, so I'm assuming it was a friend) she seemed to relax, lift her feet up on my cable drums, and only opened her legs on about 4 occasions.

When I took the second pic, she had slid forward on her chair to reach something on the desk, and almost pushed herself up with her feet. At that moment, my phone camera was RIGHT between her knees - I was terrified that she might suddenly close her legs. If she had, I would have had great difficulty explaining why I had my phone in my hand but wasn't talking to anyone....

She never bothered to make any attempt to speak to me, so I think she may have simply forgotten that I was there. As it was a school I guess they just get used to people coming in and out of their office all day long.

I've never been lucky enough to get so close to someone's crotch before whilst out at work, but I loved the experience! Anyone else been lucky enough to have one of these "at work" moments?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scarymaryhinge For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2010, 07:11 PM

Thanked 3,131 Times in 198 Posts
Default Great post...

I really enjoyed the view of this woman's crotch - good luck with getting more in the future!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s