Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2024, 05:16 PM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnrab View Post
> Is it hotter to know my wife really didn't want everyone to see her tits but felt she didn't have a choice.

Yes definitely. Can you tell more about this
Just that really. She felt obliged to breast feed and often baby was hungry when we were round friends houses and she felt she had no choice but to just get her tits out and feed. I remember one party where it was quite busy and the feed needed to happen and there was no where to go as all the seats were taken. Wife was sitting pretty much in the middle of the room. She looked around at all these men she'd been friends with for years sitting within arms reach and realising there was nothing she could do about the fact they were about to get a good eyeful of her boobs and she looked completely mortified as she slowly pulled up her top and unclipped her bra exposing herself breasts to them. She looked so embarrassed.

I think it was the context for her. As I've said before she'd been happy to whip her tits out in front of male friends on the beach before in order to get a good tan. It was just I think she felt forced into this reluctant exposure.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2024, 09:12 AM

Unfortunately a lot of our friends that I was hoping to get some glimpses of once they had kids always used a cover.

However my sister in-laws never really did so there have been lots of times I have seen their tits. This last summer when one was visiting from out of state there was a few times I’m pretty sure she knew I could see and took her time putting her breast away when baby was finished on purpose
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to racermartin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2024, 09:38 AM

Thanked 16,268 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscouple2469 View Post
She did tell me years later that when she breast fed, her nipples were so sensitive it was like a mix of pain and pleasure that she really enjoyed and couldn’t explain but it was very arousing for her.
( well Her and I both)
It's totally normal for women to have orgasms while nursing. I know of three women, personally, and those were just the ones who would be brave enough to admit it. But, ya, it's super normal.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2024, 05:47 PM

Thanked 1,040,653 Times in 31,130 Posts
Default Our busty neighbor was Great at showing it~

There were many times we went to Party's at our neighbors Rich & Carol's house, but after she had her 1st Baby there were more exciting times!
When it was time to feed the baby, Carol would walk away into another room and lift her loose top to do that milking matter! I have to say all of us guys and gals noticed that Carol wasn't wearing any BRA's during this time and with the mostly sheer loose top she wore you could see her huge dark nipples and tits bouncing around inside and I found it very exciting!
Later when Rich got busy, her would call for Carol's help or advise and ask her to just do her feeding right in front of all the guest that included family / friends and neighbors!
I think all of us watched as one full breast was getting sucked on, while the other was just hanging out and waiting to be sucked on too! Carol would either removed her top outfit completely or have it all up in front so she didn't get it messed up in anyway! There would end up numerous open conversations with Carol about the breastfeeding by the women and the guys too! Some younger women that didn't have any kids asked about her breast size or nipple size and color increases! There was a time when Carol's younger sister in her late teens asked about the feeling her gets from having her breast sucked on! Carol was not one to hold back on anything, she told her sister to remove her top clothing and get her breast ready for the babe to try sucking on it~
Carol put the baby in her lap and shoved a breast and nipple to the baby's mouth, all I can say is her sister said it felt like a tickling feeling having her nipple sucked on and she was laughing most of the time!
Carol took a break and a wash rag to clean all around her breast and nipples, saying the milk was just leaking out of her now since she started with the baby!
So taking it upon ourselves to help her out, many guys volunteered to suck on her breast to drain her dryer!
In a joking matter Carol said she could handle 2 guys at a time while looking at her hubby Rich and he just told the guys to go for it!
I'm not sure about the other guys, but when I got up there to suck on one of Carol's breast I got excited and Carol must of noticed it too cause she place her hand on my crotch and made a loud statement that my cock was HARD!
Not wanting to be or feel embarrassed in front of all the guest, I told her my cock always get hard when I suck on huge tits of married women! They all kind of laugh it off and even other women gave it a try to suck on her breast too!
I'm not sure just how long Carol kept on breastfeeding her baby, but it was already a thrilling time being there at feeding time!
I have to say that being around other women that had a baby and were breastfeeding them, for some reason or just for easy and fast access these women were all dressed the same with No BRA on and a loose sheer top that your able to view those dark nipples and the bouncing tits inside!
I'll have to see if I have more of the pics we taken of Carol doing her breastfeeding at least to us guys! lol
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 07:54 PM

Back when my wife was nursing our youngest, my best friend used to practically live at our apartment. My wife used to be careful to not show any skin when it came time to feed our son, but we knew My friend was always trying to catch a glimpse of her nipples. I say used to because one day my wife told him to stop pretending he was trying to see, and took off her top and left one boob fully visible for him. He later admitted he went home and jerked it so hard after.

From then on any time the kid was hungry, she made no attempt to hide her boobs or cover up in any way.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Thatguyhusband For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 08:36 AM

Thanked 16,268 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguyhusband View Post
Back when my wife was nursing our youngest, my best friend used to practically live at our apartment. My wife used to be careful to not show any skin when it came time to feed our son, but we knew My friend was always trying to catch a glimpse of her nipples. I say used to because one day my wife told him to stop pretending he was trying to see, and took off her top and left one boob fully visible for him. He later admitted he went home and jerked it so hard after.

From then on any time the kid was hungry, she made no attempt to hide her boobs or cover up in any way.
Ah, reminds me of how my wife used to cause so much stress for herself when trying to stay covered while nursing. Then one day, she said f-it and let her friend's husband see when he walked up the stairs. She had left the unused boob out and didn't bother covering it.

She said it was no big deal after all, she kind of liked it, and that changed everything. She finally let anyone see any time, except for her sister's husband because she hated him so much, but of course he ended up seeing anyway when we were on a boat and the baby pulled her swimsuit top down. Other than that, it was fun to see her finally let loose and not care.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
it was fun to see her finally let loose and not care.
This was literally one of the best things ever.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018