uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2014, 03:54 PM

Default Elton Zockt! - German gameshow where women bet their clothes

A german gameshow featuring a comedian called Elton, he find people in public and convinces them to play a game against him, if they win they get a prize, if they lose they have to give something up. I have seen lots of these videos but when you take away the times the contestants win, the male contestants and all the none stripping forfeits, there are only a few videos that are worth watching.

There is no fully nudity but a lot of embarrassment, several of the videos only feature the girls in underwear for a very short period of time before they get into dressing gowns.

I don't know how to screencap sorry, but I have included hopefully decent descriptions.
there are a couple more out there but my normal converters/downloaders don't work on the website. If anyone knows a converter that works on http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/tvtotal/videos please let me know.

1) Girl bets her clothes on a game on bowls, she is very reluctant to strip and gets her friend to bet his moped in a double or nothing deal, she still loses and has to walk home in her underwear.

2) girls bets and loses her clothes, she strips down to her underwear in a very cold park and has to watch as her clothes are tied to a balloon and allowed to fly away.
Attached Files
File Type: avi Elton zockt 1.avi (72.17 MB, 2479 views)
File Type: avi Elton Zockt 2.avi (18.75 MB, 2358 views)
Streaming Videos
Elton Zockt 2

3m:03s

Elton zockt 1

8m:18s

Old 02-15-2014, 06:21 PM

Thanks for the clips
The Following User Says Thank You to zouzou42 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm2472001 View Post

I don't know how to screencap sorry, but I have included hopefully decent descriptions.
there are a couple more out there but my normal converters/downloaders don't work on the website. If anyone knows a converter that works on http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/tvtotal/videos please let me know.
Internet Download Manager seems to work on that website.
The Following User Says Thank You to anon0101 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 04:44 PM

a couple more. I have screen shots, but I'm not sure how to upload them on the site, sorry.

3) girls bets and loses her clothes, she strips down to her underwear in a park and has to watch as her clothes are tied to a balloon and allowed to fly away. very similar to 2) except the girl is allowed a dressing gown to wear after she loses and despite this she is far more embarrassed

4) my absolute favourite. a girl bets her clothes and obviously thinks he is joking about taking her clothes. He does give her a dressing gown, so we only get to see a flash of underwear but he then hangs her clothes out in a shopping centre to be taken by anyone else. the look on her face as she sees her clothes being taken by other people is amazing. the best ENF video I've seen in ages.
Attached Files
File Type: avi elton zockt 3.avi (20.35 MB, 1269 views)
File Type: avi elton zockt 4.avi (15.76 MB, 1456 views)
Streaming Videos
elton zockt 4

3m:38s

elton zockt 3

4m:04s

Old 02-16-2014, 05:36 PM

I haven't been able to find any more appropriate Elton Zockt games, I'm afraid.
However here is a Dutch gameshow which is similar called Sex Quiz on the Beach

a couple are in two translucent changing booths, they play strip trivia, once the game is over and the girl is naked, the door to the changing booths are opened, exposing them to the audience in the studio. the boyfriend has to run get a dressing gown and bring it for her because for a short time her modesty is protected from the camera by a large moving graphic which gets smaller before disappearing completely. unfortunately this appears to be the only clip in existence of this gameshow.
Attached Files
File Type: flv sexquiz1.flv (16.42 MB, 1481 views)
Streaming Videos
sexquiz1

2m:04s

Old 02-18-2014, 10:03 AM

Thanked 23,606 Times in 827 Posts

Quote:

a couple are in two translucent changing booths, they play strip trivia, once the game is over and the girl is naked, the door to the changing booths are opened, exposing them to the audience in the studio. the boyfriend has to run get a dressing gown and bring it for her because for a short time her modesty is protected from the camera by a large moving graphic which gets smaller before disappearing completely. unfortunately this appears to be the only clip in existence of this gameshow.
I recall the show and can reassure you that there was not much else worthwhile on the show.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:58 PM

Thanked 3,159 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
a couple more. I have screen shots, but I'm not sure how to upload them on the site, sorry.

3) girls bets and loses her clothes, she strips down to her underwear in a park and has to watch as her clothes are tied to a balloon and allowed to fly away. very similar to 2) except the girl is allowed a dressing gown to wear after she loses and despite this she is far more embarrassed

4) my absolute favourite. a girl bets her clothes and obviously thinks he is joking about taking her clothes. He does give her a dressing gown, so we only get to see a flash of underwear but he then hangs her clothes out in a shopping centre to be taken by anyone else. the look on her face as she sees her clothes being taken by other people is amazing. the best ENF video I've seen in ages.
The first two clips would not play on my computer, perhaps a codec issue.
Some caps for 3 and 4
Attached Thumbnails
elton zockt 3.avi_snapshot_01.jpg   elton zockt 3.avi_snapshot_02.jpg  

elton zockt 4 a.JPG   elton zockt 4 b.JPG  

elton zockt 4 c.JPG  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to glass For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 01:02 PM

Thanked 3,159 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:

Occasionally, the graphic can't keep up with the squirming lady.
Attached Thumbnails
sexquiz1.flv_snapshot_00..jpg   sexquiz1.flv_snapshot_01.jpg  

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to glass For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 01:44 PM

Thanked 14,178 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote:

Sexquiz on the beach was a funny and interesting show on Dutch commercial tv station SBS6, may be 10-12 years back i think. The stripping quiz was the only real interesting part of the gameshow. I think there was only one season of this gameshow with probably only +/- 10 episodes unfortunately. I will keep an eye out if i can find more episodes.
The Following User Says Thank You to stevin6 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 04:42 PM

Default Re: Sequiz on the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevin6 View Post
Sexquiz on the beach was a funny and interesting show on Dutch commercial tv station SBS6, may be 10-12 years back i think. The stripping quiz was the only real interesting part of the gameshow. I think there was only one season of this gameshow with probably only +/- 10 episodes unfortunately. I will keep an eye out if i can find more episodes.
I found 5 abridged episodes on a site many years ago and although they sound excellent, there were only two good "games" over the course of those 5 episodes. File size is 24 to 89mb, do you want me to upload them anyway?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to viking23 For This Useful Post:

Tags
game show, sex quiz on the beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s