photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 06:54 AM

How about some pictures of the wife or girlfriend from her past? Has anyone found secretly stashed photos?
Old 11-07-2009, 04:15 PM

Default Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert69 View Post
Hello all. A few questions:

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you? Yes

2)If so, what is the number? 7, several more blowjobs.

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth? I think

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you? No

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.? Yes, she tells me about all of them. One in particular had a really big cock and they were very kinky.

I am very interested in getting some feedback. Thanks for your honest answers.
Answers in quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dbdan12 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2009, 12:47 PM

Thanked 1,663 Times in 67 Posts
Default answers

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?Yes Now

2)If so, what is the number? First time she told me 5 after we got into the swinging lifestyle 13 before me

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth? Yes

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you? No she has slept with more after

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.? Yes but she says no one compares to my tongue skills and a fuck buddy of hers cock size
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bucknutscoup For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2010, 03:31 PM

I have a good contribution for this thread....Instead of answering this question for question, its more of a story related to the topic. I have been dating the same girl for 5 years now. We are just a couple years out of college, engaged now. She's a beautiful redhead, spirited, and a bit modest, until she drinks, then can be easily influenced around fri (on more than one occasion, a pool and alcohol has led to her ending up in the pool naked. (as long as she's not the only one)

Anyway, we have always been mostly open about everything involving each other's past. neither of us are jealous people. With the exception of maybe 2 people, she has slept only with people she said she was dating. Blowjobs are a different story, but anyway, 2 summers ago we had broken up, or taken a break more like it. It lasted for the summer, and by the fall we were back together. During the break she had admitted to 'seeing' someone else. We agreed to lay everything on the line so that there would never be any surpises or questions about what happened. She gave every detail, as long as I would be okay with it. I had no problem hearing, and she admitted to every last detail, things like he ejaculated in large amounts, and that he even got anal one night when she was really drunk, and that while she considered him 'a boyfriend' he really was just a summer rebound and it was completely based on sex.

So fast forward a year to this past summer. Every summer her friends get a beach house together and stay for a week or 2. So the following summer we were back together and I had accompanied them. I know most of her friends, and all have always been friendly towards me. there were 9 of us there, and so, not much privacy in the house. Only 1 shower too, but there's an outside shower used for rinsing off from the beach, that some people would use as a real shower. Only problem with that is it's not walled up completely. There is only 1 way to get to the backyard, and that is from the fence on the right side of the house, and the entire backyard has tall vinyl fence.
The shower head is attached to the house, and there is a wall between that shower head and where the fence gate is. Otherwise you are in the open. (and I'll have some 'embarrassing nude' stories about this to follow next time)
Anyway on more than one occasion we would get a quicky in there in that shower. It wasn't a mystery, we werent the only couple to do it either, gives you a little privacy, and the thrill of doing it outside.

Anyway, staying there also is this guy named Luke, who was always good spirited, and ended up being probably the guy i spent the most time with there.

So one night her friend Kelly says to me how she's glad I am cool with Luke after everything. I ask her what she means. She tells me how Luke was the guy my girlfriend had been with the previous summer, and asked if she ever told me about that. I told her yes, she told me every detail, just didnt point out that this was the guy. Kelly drunkely than goes on how the outside shower was her favorite spot with him too and all this other stuff. Was a little awkward and while i wasn't angry at all, i was a little taken back by the fact that the guy i would hang out with at the bar there had been banging my girlfriend last summer, and still talking with me and her as if nothing had ever happened.

Like I said I'm not the jealous type, but while she had told me everything, this was still a surprise.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to woodland critter For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2010, 04:17 PM

Thanked 23,775 Times in 1,299 Posts

Quote:

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?

2)If so, what is the number?

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth?

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you?

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?

Yep, it was three or four for intercourse plus a few others for BJ's, petting, etc. The number doesn't matter, but I do find myself very turned on listening to her tell me about it. We've talked openly over the years, and I vividly remember each story, but whenever the topic comes up I "have trouble" remembering and enjoy hearing her reluctantly talk about it all over again.

We've even taken one of her past experiences and made it ours. She told me how she once went down on a guy in a movie theater and I told her that the next time we had the opportunity she would have to give me the same pleasure. It took some time, but we eventually did...and wow!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to andyt29 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2010, 10:18 PM

To continue my story,

I knew the history of my girlfriend and Luke, just didnt know that I was sharing a beach house with Luke the summer after he used it with my girlfriend when we were on a 3 month break.
So as her friend Kelly mentioned it, I was slightly surprised. I admitted to Kelly that my girlfriend shared most of the details, but still not the whole picture. I convinced her to tell me what she knew, telling her I should know whatever other people in the house knew so I would feel a little less humiliated.

She gave me a much more clear picture. She tried to soften the blow by always throwing in there that my girlfriend would still always talk about me, and that Kelly knew she was never over me, but followed that with a story of how my girlfriend one night drunkenly walked naked and with cum all over her back through what she thought was a sleeping house, all to get get a towel from the bathroom to clean up.

I asked, aside from that, did everyone know about them, and Kelly told me they would often disappear, and everyone knew why.

I still wasn't jealous, just thought how can I save face, as my girlfriend was known basically as the house nympho last summer with this guy Luke, and here we were sharing the house with him. I decided to embrace it. The next night while playing drinking games. It wasn't so much planned, but just happened. While playing Kings, the card for Never Have I Ever was drawn, and when it was my turn to state something, I stated, "Never have I ever had sex with..(my girlfriend....while in the shower outside)...It got dead silent for a moment, and then I raised my glass, and said 'Luke, cmon,' and tapped glasses and said cheers.

My girlfriend was temporarily mortified, but I just winked at her, and whispered a few minutes later, (its not like everyone didnt know, we're even now for you not telling me it was him)

She played a long, and was a good sport about anything else that came up, and actually tried to trump me and embarrass me a little later on,

I'm exhausted though, I'll go into that more next time.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to woodland critter For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 01:33 PM

Thanked 1,781 Times in 222 Posts

Quote:

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?

2)If so, what is the number?

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth?

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you?

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?

1) yes
2) 4, including her ex-husband.
3) yes
4) no - because we are married and she still has something going with others on the side.
How do I know? I do the laundry, those stains are not mine. But I fool around also.
5) I tried, she won't talk about it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to microdol For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2010, 01:42 PM

Thanked 18,159 Times in 797 Posts
Wink A bit different....

My wife and I started dating young, and we were each other's first. We have lived a more exciting life through her sister who now is happily married with many kids,but was a wild child. She lived with us for two years and she had boyfriends, one night stands, parties where she would disappear with several guys at a time, wore short skirts with no panties, and unlined bathing suits that showed everything when wet. We never knew who would be in our apartment in the mornings, and sometimes there would be more than one guy that had stayed the night. She would gladly tell us of her experiences, down to how big they were, did they go down on her, screw her in her butt, or how they tasted when she blew them. She even kept a rating system on how many times she came. One night I was walking our hound and went behind my first floor apartment to see about 6 or 7 guys standing there, drinking beer and looking through her bedroom window watching her service two guys at once. They said she never closed the blinds and there was a show a couple of nights a week. One said he discovered the show one night when he chased some kids away from the window, and saw what had gotten their attention. To my surprise, the window was actually up and bit and you could hear her groans through the screen. The apartment had a/c, and we usually kept the windows closed tight. I was concerned that the guys, some of whom I knew, would think it was my wife, not her sister, but everyone seemed to know who it was.

I got a call one day about noon, from a college about 100 miles away. I knew my sister-in-law had gone there with a girlfriend for a concert, but had not returned. That was not unusual. The guy on the phone asked if I could come get her. I drove up that afternoon and found the guy in one of the boy's dorms, and he walked me to a common room with sofas, chairs and a TV. My sister-in-law was passed out on the sofa nude, with her legs spread wide open and cum all over her. Her clothes were nowhere to be found. He got her an old sweatshirt and we lifted her, only to hear her fight us to put her down. When I laid her back down, more cum had just rolled out and down her left leg. Her vagina was gaping open, and her lips bright red. Clearly she had been on drugs, or was given drugs and booze. There were also some of the negatives lying around from where someone had taken Poloroid photos. Remember, this was the 1970's. We finally got her into my car, in the backseat with a beach towel under her. Several times on the trip back, she had taken off the sweatshirt and was sitting up so anyone could see her. I kept the windows down, and the fresh air seemed to bring her around some so by the time we were home at the apartment, she just hopped out of the car and strolled to the door, naked, and just stood there until I got to it with a key. When she walked in, our male dog went after her like she was Lassie in heat. I had never seen him so turned on, and she just laughed it off and she and the friendly pooch went back to her room. I didn't see her for 3 days, and then she acted like nothing had happened. I have no idea if she remembered anything that happened. She never mentioned it, and never thanked me for getting her.

Once she met her final boyfriend, now husband, she stopped, and to hear her now, she was a virgin when she got married.

I appreciate her openness and freedom, and my wife and I loved hearing her tell her reviews of the guys she saw. Looking back, it was truly a different time.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 09:05 AM

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you? Yep

2)If so, what is the number? 8

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth? Yep

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you? Nope

Yes, we did. It was horny to hear about what she did. But our sexlife now is much more interesting. We are together for over 20 y. now and she has had over 80 men, mostly together with me, but also alone.
I love it when she shows her goodies to other men and get laid by them. She loves me from the bottom of her heart, prefers mostly to have sex only with me, but is also turned on a lot to play some kinky games with others.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cpl46 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2010, 07:09 PM

[QUOTE=MrJR;667902]1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you? Yes

2)If so, what is the number? 0

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth? Yes

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you? No

I try to, and every once and a while I get something hot out of her, but it usually makes her feel uncomfortable.

4)Well since you believe she never slept with anyone before I guess you wouldn't care because there were none..
5)Why is she uncomfortable about talking about an experience she never had..
The Following User Says Thank You to st_rick1234 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018