Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-02-2017, 12:26 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunettesrule View Post
The first time this happened, it was my wife that volunteered the information. One day, there was this pretty, fit brunette working out in the weight room near us. My wife and I always would meet in the lobby after working out and that day, my wife just blurts out to me, "That woman had the fakest pair of boobs. They were like bolted on." It was fun to hear - even though it was a bummer to hear they were so obviously fake.

There was another woman who was a regular there that I really liked. Super cute face, and curvy, but fit, body. My wife told me that her breasts were shaped like giant melons that rested on her chest. And that she had a thin rectangular bush. Loved it.

I remember also there was this cute Indian woman who worked out around us all the time. My wife told me that while she (my wife) was dressing, that the Indian woman got into a very animated, buck-naked conversation with two women next to my wife. She said that the Indian woman propped one leg up on the bench, Captain Morgan style, while she talked. She had a thin black bush, with super long hairs. Good times!
brunettesrule - thank you. you cracked me up with your response. but also, you got me horny with all of the thin, rectangular bush comments. LOL. Fuck, dude. You're a lucky guy to have your wife tell you all she did. If I were around those women after knowing their bodies like you did, I would totally spank it to that knowledge later on.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 12:37 AM

Thanked 26,511 Times in 1,273 Posts

This is a little off the subject of the thread, but my wife is a total sport. She will point out hot women to me, "if you look over to your left there is a hottie and her tits are almost falling out of her top". Another favorite was in a restaurant, she said to take her seat when she got up to go to the restroom, the woman in the yellow dress has on sheer white panties, she was right.

Maybe the best was her telling me to watch out the front window about 8 am, there is a woman who jogs by who is a site to behold. She was right again. She is a great wing-woman.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:07 AM

Didn't even ask my wife. She volunteered the information that her sister looks like her, but without boobs. Thankful for the info, but I'd still like to form my own opinion....
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to United100 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by United100 View Post
Didn't even ask my wife. She volunteered the information that her sister looks like her, but without boobs. Thankful for the info, but I'd still like to form my own opinion....
Can you tell your wife you want to see her sister in the nude and she would be okay with you saying that?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
Can you tell your wife you want to see her sister in the nude and she would be okay with you saying that?
I'm guessing not, but given that the family are Dutch, I'm hopeful of some "functional nudity" in the future.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to United100 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by United100 View Post
I'm guessing not, but given that the family are Dutch, I'm hopeful of some "functional nudity" in the future.
Are you based in northern Europe? If you are, it's only a matter of time until you are all at a spa together and naked.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus View Post
My wife said that her cousin used to masturbate by grinding her pussy against the bed, lying face-down. She told me that when her cousin orgasmed, her body shook all over, her big butt tightened up, her eyes closed and she groaned from deep in her throat while biting her lip. Thinking about that makes me so hot
Do girlfriends masturbate in front of each other? Sounds hot.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 04:15 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Short story

My Ex had this friend A... who had a big thick head of hair. One day while I was shaving my ex's pussy I remarked her friend A... must have to use electric hedge clippers to trim her pussy since she has so much hair. She chided me for the remark and that was it.

A couple months later A... was over for a pool party and we all had a few cocktails. A... and I were getting drinks in the kitchen. She said that she had heard the remark I made to my ex. She pushed her bikini bottoms down to her knees and said does this answer my question. She was shaved except for this landing strip that was the biggest, blackest one I've ever seen.

I responded, in case you were wondering, and dropped my suit to my knees exposing my completely shaved crotch. We exchanged a quick feel of each other. Pulled up the trunks, went back to the pool and nothing was ever said again until after both of us were divorced.

Yes, women do talk.
Old 03-07-2018, 04:04 PM

This is a real "thing" for me--for all kinds of reasons.
I thank the person who started this thread and just wish more people would add to it.
Maybe it isn't that common a thing...

It started with my high school girlfriend mentioning to me that she'd seen a couple of different friends naked. It instantly peaked my interest and so I asked for some specifics. She told me one, a German girl who dressed impeccably and had thick bushy eyebrows had a huge black bush.
She also told me that another girlfriend who had beautiful curly blonde hair also had a dark, almost black thick pubic hair.
This turned me on incredibly. The idea that I knew what these girls looked like under their clothes without ever being intimate with them.

It really stuck with me. Her giving me this information for freely lead to me asking her during our next sex session to describe them again. She did and I came almost immediately. The images it conjured in my mind mixed with this transgression—her basically laying her best friends bare for my enjoyment, simply because I asked—it was intoxicating.

She went on to do it a few more times during the course of our relationship but I began to feel her growing increasingly uncomfortable with each new friend added and each successive telling. Yet, I could tell it turned her on too. It was a conflict and that bothered me so I stopped asking.

As I've grown older my fantasies have begun to revolve almost exclusively around women I know. Friends wives or girlfriends. I am emotionally close to these women and that coupled with their beauty and “availability” (ie: they are more of a “potential” sex partner than say, Jennifer Aniston or some other celebrity, model etc...) makes them very desirable to me.

Almost from the beginning of our relationship my wife had expressed mild bi-sexual tendencies—probably along fairly normal lines for a lot of women. We would fantasize about what she might do with another women—a concocted, created woman mostly—if she had the chance.

My wife's best friend, Stacy, was someone I had a crush on from before I even knew my wife. They were becoming closer and closer. Stacy got pregnant and I found that her pregnancy only made her more sexy to me.
One night while we were fucking on the living room floor and the dirty talk was ramping up, my wife was on top of me—masturbating her clit and getting close to cumming—and she suddenly said, “You want me to talk about when I saw Stacy at the swimming pool changing?”
Fuck yes!
She described her post pregnancy breasts: medium brown nipples, areolas the size of silver dollars. How they hung down and swayed heavily—obviously full of milk—as she dried her legs off.
She talked about her hairy pussy and came as I asked her if she would like to eat that pussy from behind—just bury her face in that ass and c*nt--as Stacy was bent over drying off.
My orgasm was almost instantly triggered at the same moment and that session is probably the best sex I have ever had in my 40+ years of fucking.

We don't talk about women so much any more. The opportunity for my wife to be present while other women are changing is just not really there these days.
We gotta get back into swimming, I guess!
Old 03-10-2018, 07:30 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts
Default Good to know about her sister

Wife shared it somewhat inadvertently.

My wife, who is 52, made a comment when we were at a water park over the summer on a family vacation. After changing in the locker room with her sister when we were finished she said she couldn’t believe how almost all the women shaved bare. My wife has a trimmed, but thick bush that I love. She never considered going bald because her friends growing up and in college didn’t. She told me in the past she was so anxious to get pubic hair because embarrassment after swim class in junior high when girls were all maturing.

Then she said “at least Cindy (her sister) and I looked the same while changing”.

Wow. I just made a calm “probably because of their bathing suits” reply. I didn’t want to seem too interested in hearing more about her sister. That is I can think of every time I look at her. I’d always wondered, but didn’t know how to ask.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s