uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-02-2018, 10:10 PM

Thanked 2,691 Times in 172 Posts
Default Wish

To have the power think think about removing a womans clothing and it happens. I would have so much fun in public places removing ladies clothes with her having no where to hide
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macmmot For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2018, 11:20 AM

Default Winter Olympics

With the winter Olympics having just finished I've started thinking about enf scenarios based around some of the beautiful female athlete's.

Imagine how embarrassing it would be for a professional athlete if she was somehow to end up naked while competing, in front of millions on tv around the world.
The Following User Says Thank You to topgearfan1422 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2018, 02:56 PM

Give some examples you have in mind how an athlete would end up naked.

I can imagen with skating a woman loses her outfit by ripping.

Raycat
Old 03-04-2018, 04:40 PM

I was thinking maybe one of the women decide to wear nothing under their full body suits to make themselves lighter, perhaps the zip on the suit is damaged and starts to slide down, say the woman is a skier and wants to get a particularly good time in her event. As she starts the zip begins to slowly slide down she's going fast and the wind causes her suit to begin slipping off her shoulders, when the woman finishes the event she realizes her suit has fallen down around her ankles and everyone even the tv cameras have now seen her naked body.

Then there's those sled events like the luge or skeleton, think about how fast they actually during those events, a female athlete could maybe have a small tear in her suit and at those speeds if the suit was to somehow het caught on something it could easily rip off.

Of course there was actually a very real wardrobe malfunction at the winter Olympics this year involving a female skater so I guess a female athlete suffering an enf moment isn't just fantasy.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgearfan1422 View Post
I was thinking maybe one of the women decide to wear nothing under their full body suits to make themselves lighter, perhaps the zip on the suit is damaged and starts to slide down, say the woman is a skier and wants to get a particularly good time in her event. As she starts the zip begins to slowly slide down she's going fast and the wind causes her suit to begin slipping off her shoulders, when the woman finishes the event she realizes her suit has fallen down around her ankles and everyone even the tv cameras have now seen her naked body.

Then there's those sled events like the luge or skeleton, think about how fast they actually during those events, a female athlete could maybe have a small tear in her suit and at those speeds if the suit was to somehow het caught on something it could easily rip off.

Of course there was actually a very real wardrobe malfunction at the winter Olympics this year involving a female skater so I guess a female athlete suffering an enf moment isn't just fantasy.
These are nice setups I had another thing to add to that topic: I read an article about the pscyhological side of the biathlon trials during shooting sessions, as the opponents try to destabilize each other like making noise for instance. Imagine if a contestant puts one of the sticks she uses for skiing just on the side of the suit of another contestant when she arrives at the shooting range... The other contestant finishes shooting, grabs her stuff and quickly stands up to go away...However, as her suit is nailed to the ground because of the ski stick, it rips off her body as she speeds away
Old 03-17-2018, 05:01 PM

Thanked 1,559 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlake2007 View Post
I like public strippings that involve magic, pranks, accidents, or self inflicted clothing loss. My favorite places are at school, on the news, or a theme park. They either dont notice and are exposed wearing embarrassing underwear like cartoon print or they know but pretend not to know as they hear more comments.
Holy crap yes. I am such a HUGE fan of embarrassing underwear: The authority figure / strict disciplinarian / tough biker girl / cool goth chick, suddenly being seen in her My Little Pony or Hello Kitty panties. Too awesome.
Does anyone know what became of this film?
If you enjoyed my post, please fap to it.
My favorite flavor is purple.
The Following User Says Thank You to todd_cheese For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 05:40 PM

If you read my stories you know what i like.

But i am a big fan too of women being stripped naked. And than they seemed to wear funny panties. Big panties where you expect a sexy thong. Or with funny prints on it.

The embarrest face of the woman. Mmmm

Please if you have embarresing panties stories. Please send the links.

Raycat
Old 03-20-2018, 07:31 PM

My favorite scenario is the extra embarrassment when she realizes she's getting turned on by being seen. And, being naked not due to an accident but by social pressure- not coercion which someone would be jailed for, but like a Truth or Dare game, or the classic situations of, "Oh, we need you to model this!"
Old 03-24-2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftyj View Post
My favorite scenario is the extra embarrassment when she realizes she's getting turned on by being seen. And, being naked not due to an accident but by social pressure- not coercion which someone would be jailed for, but like a Truth or Dare game, or the classic situations of, "Oh, we need you to model this!"
The model one is always fun, I like the idea of a reporter doing a fluff news piece about some nude modelling campaign for charity or some other good cause and being pressured whilst on camera to join in.
As its for a good cause she can't really say no so she starts to undress all the while being quite embarrassed.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s