uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2008, 06:04 PM

Default MAW, MaryAnn--Anyone have more of her or know who she is

I remember seeing her on the newsgroups years ago. I've seen her listed as MaryAnn and MAW. Had video of her but lost it. Anyone have more of her (photos or video) or know anything about her. She was so hot!
Attached Thumbnails
MAW_o.jpg  
The Following 98 Users Say Thank You to HannibalBBC For This Useful Post:
1jonnycat, Areolaman1, asmith, badmojo, BadPhotog, banjoman1225, bendhereu, Benthos98, Big Daddy G, Bighard, bits, blueyez54, bobywoodlawn, calabash, captkerp, celticcunnie, chiguy_38, Christophe89, chuck_c, Closetrednecj, crabbing, dandd, daylyt, Diskret, doctord, dottorino88, dougsant, Dummox, dustrbd, e32100, eagle5003, equiphimah, ercwynn, everjon, ffrayban1, Frankieboy_0, franzz2, gbcrewman, Geognost, goofball76, greendoor, gregmartin, Hornyinde, hst, Hurrel, ifr2lax, itionthat, jd54, jellyworm, Jess561, jimmyhb1, jodoc, johnray12, jojo33bdx, JP_Phadousal, Kurti, Licsalot56, likeemtight14, m1000, marino6548, martine314, marylynnk9, mastic, matiascamisani, metaldick, mightyboot, mike2524, morebabes1, mrendowed, MrLooker, mrmarco, msd_9, nectcouple, Ondeugend, phjack, pk1729, polarboy22, ray123456, rickj, rjmfo3, robbie61, rubylips, sammiefu, sapped, scaryjeffmurdoch, schnytzal, Sinister Minister, squares, suihu369, swensong2, Terry3322, that1, thramj, timmyw9, Tuzolto, tweetybroad, watchingsoa, willieg
Old 11-30-2008, 06:33 PM

Thanked 9,452 Times in 313 Posts

First, the story... (as its been told)

Mary Ann ******* (aka Mary Ann ********) (purportedly Mrs. ***** at the time) taught 6th grade English at FK White middle school in Lake Charles, Louisiana. She gave some students a videotape and photos of her nude and in sexual acts, and that enabled them to blackmail her into a prolonged sexual relationship with her. She liked it to stay that way because then she got to blame everyone else for her own kinky sexual preferences. Mary Ann had all kinds of kinky sexual proclivities (bondage, exhibitionism, group sex, bestiality, etc.)
When she was eventually caught, she still manipulated everything and everyone, marrying the son of a prominant local attorney for his political connections and money, and using the sheriff, whose son was friends with her brother; in the process escaping any consequences for her actions.
All she had to do was say no and go to the police. Hard to do though if she was the one who gave out her photos and videos. Instead, she chose to start sleeping with students, eventually becoming sexually active with over 30 or 40 kids.

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 03-18-2018 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Full Name Removed
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2008, 06:33 PM

Default Post lifted from a blog

A reply from one of the kids that fucked her...

"I sort of laughed when I read the comments about Mrs. ******/ aka Mary Ann ******* above. A friend of mine who has been reading this told me about these posts and I decided to put my own 2 sents worth in. It is especially funny seeing all these teachers banging there students nowadays, because I think Mr. ***** was probably the first, so she was a trend setter.

I got into the action with Mrs. Smith pretty early on. I lived right down the street from her, and she taught me English in the 6 th grade also. I wanted to bang her every day I was in her class or saw her. She was just over 5 feet tall, small body with little breasts and nice hips and a pretty face. Who wouldn’t want to bang her. I never met or even saw her husband except a few times from across the street when I played basketball at my friends who lived right across from her. All the guys thought the same thing I did about her and wanted to bang her as well. She would always go outside in little shorts and stuff like that and it drove us nuts. Some of the guys would even yell at her to bend over and stuff like that and she just seemed to ignore us. This was before she started having sex with everyone.

What I want to comment on is the guy who said he slept with her who was carrying on about her being a criminal and all. Dude I slept with her and it didn’t mess me up or any of the other guys I know. We all looked at it as something good to remember. Who the hell thought we would get to have sex with a fine ass teacher? If it hadn’t been for some stupid fag like that dude who is probably the one who turned her in we would still be having sex with her. I sure never would have told anyone what she was letting us do.

I don’t know if Mary Ann (mrs. *****) really started the thing with letting everyone have sex with her or she got blackmailed or what. I heard all kinds of different stuff and I was there all the time having sex with her. I guess I just didn’t care at the time since I was young and I was getting sex. If it wasn’t for mrs. Smith I sure wouldn’t have gotten sex anywhere else. I was 13 years old in the 8 th grade and not very popular with any of the girls I wanted to have sex with, only the ugly ones or the fat ones. I started noticing some guys I knew from high school being at her house every evening and ran into one of them at the snowcone stand down the road and he told me that they were banging mrs. Smith and that she would let them do whatever they wanted to her and that I could come with him if I wanted to. I was scared as hell but I wanted sex more than anything in the world. I thought the guy was full of shit and maybe setting me up since I was younger than him and his friends but the idea I meight even get to see mrs. Smith naked was all I needed to be brave enough to go with him the next day.

Sure enough, she was getting naked in front of all of us and when they told her to let me touch her tits and feel her between her legs she let me and then I got oral sex from her an came. The next day I lost my virginity to her and I was hooked. It was crazy because I had never had sex and all the sudden I was getting sex every day. And just seeing her naked made me want to bust my nut.

I will say this now that I know more about women now that I am grown up and all. I think maybe mrs. Smith might have started the whole thing with a few of the guys because she probably thought she was going to be able to get into a situation where she could haave some sex with some young studs and get off. She was just divorced and probably wanted some dick because she was horney as hell all the time. I know I heard her cum all the time and she evne had orgasms with me and I aint no casonova.

I think she probably didn’t realize how crazy young guys could get when you have accesss to teacher poon 24/7 and also that so many guys would get into the action. I know I did see her acting like she disn’t want to do stuff sometimes and other times she was hot for the dick, so who know? She probably thought she would be having sex with just the first 3 guys that she started it with and didn’t think there friends would all get into the game and didn’t know they would start making her do all kinds of crazy stuff that she didn’t plan on doing.

I started having sex with her just maybe a month after they started banging her and I guess it went on for over a year before some asshole like that fag above turned her in. I don’t know what he ment by us getting into trouble because no cops ever talked to me about anything. Just one day one of the guys told me that if I went over I might get arrested that she got turned in and to be careful and that was the last I ever saw her for sex. She stayed at her house for a long time after that which is kind of weird but I guess that’s why she got the lawyer kid and married him so people woulnd’t fuck with her and I guess you can’t blame her. I wanted to go over again but I never did.

Like I said all I remember is good. We got to take naked pictures of her and some guys even did videos of her. We got to have all the sex we wanted and any way we wanted even banging her in her butt all the time. It was freaky because some of the guys were even younger than me I think she probably even banged some 12 year old kids. But a lot of the guys were older and in high school and a few might have evne been out of high school. I couldn’t always have sex with her because some of the older guys pulled rank and we had to wait our turns. I think even the old guy across the street new because I saw him outside watching us come and go sometimes. Sometimes the guys would make her go out behind her house and lock her outside and we would have sex with her outside behind her house in the middle of the day. Soemtimes they had her drive some of them around with her not wearing any clothes and crazy shit like that.

Usually there was just maybe a half dozen dudes there, sometimes less and other times more but not usually a big gang because everyone just sort of stopped by whenever they were horney and wanted to bang. When I would go I was usually with a few of my friends and she would just stop whatever she was doing and ask what we wanted her to do and then she would do it. Usually it was just me telling her to come with me in the bedroom and take her clothes off and get on the bed. I liked doing her from behind both in her butt and in her juicy and sometimes I would get her to suck on me before to get me hard and then sometimes I would get her to let me finish in her mouth and I liked that. I liked to watch her because sometimes some of the guys would get her to dance for us and play with herself and that was pretty dope. Some of the guys would hang around at her house but most just came and went for the sex. Some of the older guys organized things sometimes because her parents would come by sometimes or someone else or she had to be somewhere and they would tell us when it was ok to be there and when it wasn’t. A couple of times they had a big party at her house at night on the weekend -and they pulled a train on her and even some guys took turns together with like 4 or 5 gfuys doing her at one time which was crazy. I wasn’t into other guys so I never did that shit. I usually stayed away when the older guys were there.

She also had to go to some places were they had like a party or a bunch of people. I heard about that stuff but was never there for any of that. So like I said I bet she liked the idea of getting sex with young studs but didn’t plan on all the crazy shit and having to do so many guys. I know it also seemed to freak her out when she knew some of the guys from other than teaching them like one guy that went to church with her and plus us that lived in her hood. When she taught us she was the preppy good girl kind of vib and not the kind of woman I would have thought I could bang. I heard that some of the older guys did all kinds of kinkey stuff with her but like I said that was what I heard and I never personally saw that shit. I even heard they made her have sex with a dog once but that sounds kinda sick. I woulnd’t have believed it if I had heard it but I got to bang her myself for over a year and I know she did that.

Anyway I probably said too much anyway and nobody will really believe me but that’s ok because I have good memories. Her videos and pictures are all over the internet. Whoever thinks they got messed up because she let them have sex with her is crazy and was messed up before that ever started. We all wanted the sex. I don’t think any of these teachers should go to jail because young guys have to have sex somewhere. I think mrs. Smith or mary ann or mrs Jacques or whatever she goes by now should get a medal and get paid. She did a public service letting us guys have sex and we stayed out of trouble because not having sex is what makes young guys crazy. We wanted the sex and I am glad she did it. After her I went 3 years before I got sex again and that is a long time and I got into trouble during that time and it was because I wasn’t getting none. Everyone needs to chill and not worry about other people and take care of your own business and leave the ladies alone that want to have sex. Young guys gonna have sex if they can get it anyway so what does it matter? Why is it wrong for a teacher to have sex with you more than some other girl? I don’t get it."

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 03-18-2018 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Full Name Removed
Old 11-30-2008, 06:37 PM

Maybe this won't get deleted since its an offsite link, but there are over 400 pix there... If need be, I can repost them here, but thats gonna be a LOT of work.. lol..

http://i1.to/gallery.php/shirleyann/001756_a7c19/

PS There are pix under the red "x"'s.. trust me.. I've looked..
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2008, 07:06 PM

Default Wow!

Thanks for the photo link!! Any video to be downloaded?

You're bringing back memories. I had heard that MaryAnn's irate ex (or soon to be ex) husband had started posting the pics and videos (that the two of them had made together) on the newsgroups as revenge for her leaving him for another guy. He posted the pics under the name "goblin" at least that is what was related to me. I had read she was a teacher in Lake Charles, LA, but this is the first I've heard of her giving the pics to her students and being blackmailed. That is sick shit!! Perhaps you are confusing her with Sandra “Beth” ******, the Catholic school teacher who was indicted on statutory **** charges, but later said she was blackmailed into having sex with her students. Very sick disturbing shit in my book.

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 03-18-2018 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Full Name Removed
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HannibalBBC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2008, 07:44 PM

Default More on MAW

Came across this interesting website:

Can't post the URL, but do a google search for : maw_letterGoblin

Seems like the version I heard of the MAW/Goblin story is not all wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to HannibalBBC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2008, 07:59 PM

Default Mary Ann *****?

I thought she was Mary Ann ***** and her ex posted the pics a revenge or just to show them off. In the early days of the net she was quite popular and bigger and better copies of the same pictures were out there. She is totally hot in my book. I never heard anything about underage stuff, that is sick. I did her she is dead now. Died in a car wreck. I don't know for sure.

I do know she would have to have know that her pics are ALL OVER the net and are very popular with hairy bush lovers. Anyways, all stories are sad to me, if it was for revenge, or if she gave them to students and if she is dead ect.

Guess we will never really know about MAW

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 03-18-2018 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Full Name Removed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dickmobley For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2008, 08:00 PM

I did hear, not I did her. That sound really really bad.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:31 PM

Default More on MAW

Can't post a URL but go to:
redheadreviews dot com frontslash maw.

There is an parent directory and index here of stuff that is absolutely fascinating--pic, vids, and lot of information from Goblin himself. Seems like MAW as a classic femme fatale! She might have been hot, but she sounds like a psycho nut for sure!! Check it out!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HannibalBBC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2008, 10:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to beerman37

I fucking love nutty backstories like this. her bondage and anal pics are awesome. Any other backstories like this in regards to other pics?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to beerman37 For This Useful Post:

Tags
maw, vintage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s