uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2024, 05:27 PM

Default My teaching assistant

Anne was the lead teaching assistant for my Freshman Chemistry Lab, essentially supervising all other TAs in their work. Her position was actually referred to as “Head TA”, and jokes were made about it regularly. I had ingratiated myself to her during the fall quarter when I found an error in something the professor had given us all and took my concerns to her. She was impressed I had figured out the problem and called me by name whenever she saw me. Learning my name wasn’t the biggest deal as I was the only person named Elton in any of my classes. Anne was quite attractive and always dressed nicely, typically a knee length skirt and a blouse that was just sheer enough that you could see her bra underneath, although during lab times she generally wore a lab coat.

So its the first lab day of winter quarter and I stopped by her office for some reagent chemicals and she wasn’t wearing a lab coat so I got a nice view of her lacy black bra under her white blouse. She caught me looking and I apologized and said I couldn’t help myself because she was so sexy. This pissed her off and she told me she wasn’t there for me to ogle, and I apologized again and agreed I had been inappropriate. She asked me if I knew where her research office was and I said yes, and she told me to got there after lab at 5 pm. I was assuming I was going to get chewed out again and was kind of dreading it.

Her door was ajar, I knocked and she told me to come in. She was sitting in her desk chair with her arms folded across her chest, she nodded towards the door and told me to close it. She asked if I knew why I was there and I said I knew I had been in the wrong and should not have commented on her appearance. At that point she unfolded her arms and asked me if I had any other comments to make and I realized she had taken her bra off and I could clearly see her nipples and areoles through her blouse. I said something like “amazingly sexy” and she stood up and kissed me. We stood there making out for a minute or so, our hands going up and down each others’ bodies until she pulled my t-shirt off over my head. I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off, we stood there taking turns licking and sucking each others’ nipples. Her breasts were large than I had thought, nice full D cups with areoles the size of a silver dollar and huge nipples.

I was pretty amazed at the turn of events, primarily because I had always been the aggressive one, but Anne was pretty much calling the shots here. She started rubbing my crotch, then undid my jeans and pulled them down, taking my underwear off as well with my shoes and socks. She then leaned in and started sucking me, and boy was she talented. She mixed in both jerking and sucking me, then when I got close to cumming, she started jerking me off with the tip of my dick on her tongue. I came on her tongue and she got every drop, leaning back a little to show me the load before swallowing it. She stood up, pulled her panties off, and sat in her desk chair rubbing her clit, telling me when I got hard again she wanted me to fuck her. I had different plans, I knelt in front of her, moved her hand out of the way and started licking her clit while finger banging her. After she came, she knelt down on the floor with me and pulled me down so we were facing each other on our sides. She guided me inside her and we had a slow, hard fuck, finally speeding up at the end when she told me she was about to cum.

We got dressed and she told me she expected me in her office every week and I was happy to oblige. It certainly made having Chem Lab on Friday afternoon more bearable. We did the same thing every week, a round of oral sex - sometimes I’d go first - she liked sitting on my face, intercourse, then if we stayed in each others arms making out I’d get hard again and she’d take care of me. Sometimes a blowjob, jerking me off on her tits, or even titfucking.

Spring quarter came and I walked by her office to say hello, but saw a new name listed as Head TA. I asked what had happened to Anne, and the guy told me she had finished her PhD and had a job in the private sector. He told me the company, but there might not be very many synthetic organic chemists there named Anne, so I’ll not specify. Gone without a word, I was essentially the boy toy. Can’t say I really minded, not like we were going to end up together.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016