Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2023, 09:34 PM

Thanked 25,750 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default yes again

Yes again,,,she does all the time......she is such a tease.....thank God!!!
Attached Thumbnails
img20151009_21553449.jpg   20190223_205331.jpg  

DSC_0077.JPG   DSC_7554.JPG  

DSC_8057.JPG   DSC_0877.JPG  

DSC_0878.JPG  
Old 01-07-2024, 03:21 PM

My wife and I (both low 30s) were guests at another couples home for the new year eve. While getting prepared, she said "do I need slips? I guess not" and I was like what do you mean no?

She was wearing a pretty short dress, so I knew flashing would be inevitable, but I could not wait to see that. Our friends are our age and kind of kinky people, but I dont know to which extent. Also there would be a second couple at the event.

Pulling out to their house, I notice the girl of the second couple was also wearing a pretty sexy outfit. A white dress, which showed a lot of cleavage, and she was braless, that was a pretty sight. The host instead was in a hoodie because she was cooking and said she would change later.

Her house is a no shoes territory so she removed her ballerina shoes exposing her red painted toe nails. I think a barefoot girl is way hotter than one wearing shoes or socks, she just appears more naked to the eyes, that added to the thrill.

Fast forward, we were sitting on the sofa, the dress was obviously short and the way she was sitting didnt help, her pussy was completely exposed and everybody got a good look. The atmosphere was hot, the girl in a white dress's nipple were poking through her dress.
The host's girl changed to a black lingerie dress, she was also braless her nipples. You could see a sort of unspoken competition had started, which girl was the sl*ttier.

Later towards the midnight my wife was more at ease, maybe it was the alchol, but she put her feet up the sofa, leaving her pussy completely exposed. She changed position several times, crossing her leg, sitting more comfortably. Nobody said anything, but I caught all of them taking a good look at her pussy. Her red toes were shining next to her pink pussy lips. When we were alone in the room I managed to snap a picture of the view everybody had and told her I will show you later

Later when we left their home I asked her had she realized that her pussy was on a complete display and she said something in the line "well that was part of the outfit" and I was like no you dont get it you could see everything and showed the picture. She was shocked people could see this much but said "we were among friends we trusted you could also see their entire boobs and nipples, I think its ok to show off a little"
Old 01-07-2024, 05:54 PM

Thanked 4,613 Times in 411 Posts
Default photo

would love to see that photo.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2024, 05:06 AM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 103 Posts
Default Yeah,she has worn this and even less!

Oh, yes, and soon she will be naked in front of them!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2024, 07:54 AM

Thanked 8,326 Times in 327 Posts
Default These

A couple here.
The first one was in southern Spain when were on holiday with 2 friends. It was a lovely summers evening, and the cava was flowing. When we were getting ready to go out I'd said wear something sexy. When I saw this outfit I nearly choked. The second in black was a few years ago, when my old school buddy came to stay. This is what she wore for the evening meal at home.
Needless to say he couldn't take his eyes off her all evening. I don't think she realised how transparent it was. Plus she had no knickers on.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20240109_124453.jpg   IMG_20240109_124340.jpg  

Old 01-09-2024, 04:13 PM

Default On vacation

We were vacationing with some friends a few years back and found ourselves at a fun poolside party. Mind you things started as a typical tropical evening on vacation at the bar. As the evening progressed and the drinks flowed things got a little loose. D eventually removed her blouse and spent the last couple of hours in just this skirt. I suppose this could also fit into "modesty off switch for the wife" as vacationing out of the country often trips the breaker, but since it was amongst friends this time here we are...
Attached Thumbnails
Vacation party.jpg  
Old 01-12-2024, 03:21 PM

Thanked 15,176 Times in 572 Posts

a handful of years ago, we had a little party in the garden in the summer months, most of the women were wearing shorts and bikini top or t-shirts, my missus had tiny shorts and tube top on. With putting the children in and out of the pool, her tube top got very wet, and as the day went on seemed to get more and more see-thru, even as the night went on I don't think she noticed as nobody said anything, but it left nothing to the imagination. There was times when it was drying out, one of her friends fellas threw a bucket of water over the women and just happened to soak her top again.
The next day when I told her, she didn't believe me how see-thru it was so we recreated it. Here's the pics.
Attached Thumbnails
clair tube top (1).jpg   clair tube top (2).jpg  

clair tube top (3).jpg  

I post pic sets in this thread - BRIT THREAD
I post vids in this thread - British Homemade Thread
Old 01-13-2024, 04:07 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default Well, yeah, she did!

She really did!
Attached Thumbnails
0620 (3).)JPG.JPG   IMG_3142 (4).JPG  

IMG_3110 (4).JPG   DSC00231 (11).jpg  

DSC00554 (2).jpg   DSCI0705 (3).JPG  

Sturgis19. (15).jpg  
Attached Images

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2024, 07:18 AM

Thanked 25,750 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Yes

Yes she did...
Attached Thumbnails
car2.jpg   DSC_0858.JPG  

20220219_203106.jpg   20190921_024510.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by GRITS; 01-13-2024 at 07:27 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2024, 08:09 AM

Default Comfortable at Home

My wife Ann and I disagree on how sexy she can be as a married woman.

She wants to be a respectable member of society, and I want her to be that too. But I also want her to be my wife.

She provokes my sexuality by remaining braless at home, no matter who visits. Male visitors, usually from my side of the family, see Ann without a bra now.

In truth, Ann’s braless nipples are hardly noticeable when soft; however, when hardened, they are unavoidable. Coincidentally, they always harden for men: her brother, my brother, my dad, our nephews, her sisters’ boyfriends, her mom’s boyfriend, her grandma’s boyfriend and more.

Sometimes, Ann’s shirt will be so tight that you can watch her nipples grow by the second. I enjoy how she squirms as she fights the urge to cover up. In the past, you could hear Ann’s nervousness in her voice; she would stutter, and her pitch would crack.

However, with time, Ann has learned to maintain poise.

If she doesn’t like the guy, she’ll express her annoyance at being ‘seen.’

When I’m feeling possessive, she’ll put a bra on for me.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to smaffe1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney