Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2021, 09:00 PM

Thanked 6,429 Times in 335 Posts
Default Just this

She wore this top and see through matching panties to serve me and 5 of my friends playing poker. I bet her panties and lost. All my friends got to fuck her. Here she is when they were done with her. Shortly after this she sat on my face and I cleaned her out. I don't get to fuck her because she keeps my little dick locked.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam Naked 092.jpg  
Old 05-25-2021, 08:41 AM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

Something I remember from when my wife and I first started dating a decade (or two or three) ago.

As most of you know, she is the type to do wild things around anyone as long as her family and best friends will never know, but around even her very best friends she goes out of her way to retain her prudish image as best as she can.

But one time I came home from a bike ride, and she was wearing her too thin pink pjs with huge armholes. Then she started talking about just coming back from our friends' house next door and talking with roughly 5-6 people.

I said, "And you wore THAT?" She asked what was wrong with it. I had her look in the mirror. She was mortified. You could make our her huge areola (even though they are very light), her flat nips, and from the side you got full size boob. You could also see her green panties through the pj pants.

She said before she met me, she wore those pjs around everyone for years. I said, "Well, I guess everyone has basically seen you topless then!" That didn't go over well.

The next morning she threw the pjs away.

I was really upset and jealous...because I wasn't there with all the people when she wore the pjs!
Old 05-27-2021, 12:48 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

Probably a bit tame compared to some but back in the day, id been seeing my GF (now wife) for a couple of months. She lived a long way from me (long story) but one weekend came to visit when we were invited to a themed party, so kind of fancy dress. Towards the end of the night someone suggested a game of strip spin the bottle. The girls were reluctant but agreed as long as we stopped at underwear.. as the game wore on it was great seeing all my friends GF or wives in nice underwear. But the kicker was, when my gf had to take her top off, which she did without hesitation, I realised her bra was completely see through. I admit I got the turned on by it, especially when I realised the lads constantly looking. Took us all by surprise mind. Especially as she was te newest member ofbthe group and didn't really know anyone
Old 04-19-2022, 09:12 AM

Thanked 3,395 Times in 139 Posts

Probably also pretty tame compared to some of these awesome stories, but a few girlfriends have worn things which don't actually expose their full breasts. I get a turn on from a lot being on show but not everything. Perhaps that's the same as many men.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20220419_132008.jpg   IMG_20220419_131735.jpg  

IMG_20220419_131711.jpg   IMG_20220419_131657.jpg  

Old 04-29-2022, 08:22 AM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavelbasher View Post
Probably also pretty tame compared to some of these awesome stories, but a few girlfriends have worn things which don't actually expose their full breasts. I get a turn on from a lot being on show but not everything. Perhaps that's the same as many men.
An implied glimpse of what lies beneath, is rather alluring!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2022, 01:48 PM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

The other day the old lady and me were sitting around the house being lazy and she was dressed in some pink thong panties and a white tank top. The tank top was almost see through and you could see her nipples and areola. Her nipples are pierced so you could see it as well. My best friend called and said he was coming over. I told her he was on his way over she then said, “Oh shit. The house is a mess!” rather than changing cloths she decided to clean the house.

She knows I like her to dress the way she was in this picture when certain friends come over. Some friends I have her dress like a church lady and other friends I have her dress as if she wants to get fucked. My best friend has came over many times and seen her in different states of dress or undressed.

On one occasion she was in the pool tanning on a float completely naked. When he got there I said, hey, do you want to see something? He said what? I then walked him out to the pool and this is what he seen. She just opened her eyes and said oh hey and acted as if nothing was happening even though she was completely naked.

Anyway, back to the story. She had just got the kitchen breakfast area almost clean but not all the way about the time he got there. She was still in the kitchen when he walked in. He said, nice outfit! She just laughed it off and continued to clean a few other items. He and I sat at the table looking out the window and at her as she walked around cleaning with that fine ass in those thong panties. I was getting excited as he watched her. Eventually she finished her cleaning and decided to sit down with us and join in on the conversation. Nothing really happened as we sat and talked but I could see him staring at her tits and her shapely legs as she talked with us. When it was time to leave, we all stood up and she gave him a goodbye hug. She then turned and walked away to the bedroom and he and I looked at her ass as she walked away.
I enjoyed it very much and so did my friend.
Attached Thumbnails
1550075643963.jpg   1550679706787.jpg  

Old 04-30-2022, 01:07 AM

Thanked 3,395 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood3791 View Post
An implied glimpse of what lies beneath, is rather alluring!
Agreed. If she is wearing something see through or nothing at all then it's obvious she is trying to flash. That seems in a way less exciting than just wearing something giving a good glimpse.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gavelbasher For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2022, 02:20 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Tiny, adjustable swimsuit

My GF used to wear a tiny bikini in the presence of friends, usually at pool parties or on a boat. The panels of the suit were adjustable in width. She could pinch the panels together or spread them out, depending on how much skin she chose to reveal. With casual friends she would cover herself about like a normal bikini, but amongst closest friends she might make the bra panels just wide enough to barely cover the tips of her nipples but let her areola show, and draw the crotch panel completely into her pussy so her lips would touch. It was always completely up to her, no permission needed. Amongst friends, she was known for her "disappearing" suit.
Old 11-01-2022, 06:26 PM

Default -

IP masking can only take you so far. Wont completely erase your trace on the internet. The only value in these are if youre torrenting or if your trying to access to Chinese website that blocks foreign ip.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DavHig For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2022, 02:30 AM

Thanked 1,327 Times in 103 Posts
Default Sitting around with friends

My wife and I were sitting around having drinks with another couple. She had on a sexy outfit, but apparently figured it was not sexy enough. She got up off the sofa and went back to the bedroom and bathroom. I assumed she was going to take a leak. However, when she returned she walked intopless with a belly dancing skirt on and nothing else. She said, "I needed to get into something a little more comfortable." It seemed that everyone agreed with her choice. She sat around the remainder of the evening in that outfit. She even tucked left leg under the right one as she sat there slugging down her drinks. It gave our friends a maximum shot of her ass and pussy as the skirt readily split apart for a great view of her assets. I swear she twisted that skirt around to uncover her pussy and ass. One could readily see our friend's erection under his shorts as he surveyed the situation. She really knows how to tease guys!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC05455 (3).jpg   DSC05460 (2).jpg  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s