photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2024, 02:58 PM

Not my wife, but when we were younger and we stayed in a hotel on a break with the sister in law, they messed up the bookings so my wife, her sister and her husband had to share a room with 2 single beds, my wife’s sister woke up in the morning and I was lay in her direction of their bed awake-she stood up her nighty had rode up and got the best glimpse of her black hairy pussy less than 1meter away from my face, which also surprised me as I always imagined her to be shaved or trimmed, can still remember every detail of it to this day.
Old 02-18-2024, 07:10 AM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

Sort of. Best friend from high school. I went to university with his future wife. I spent a night in her bed. We didn't have sex, or even kiss. But she did strip down to her panties and let me stare at and play with her gorgeous tits all night. I bet she never told him. When I see them pop up on Facebook, sharing an anniversary or something, I have a little smile, raise a glass to them, and remember that night.
Old 03-31-2024, 01:27 PM

Default Tanning pics

My wife once tried spray tanning with one of her friends. They know each other since forever and she had a new Boyfriend at that time.

When she came home my wife told me it was super fun, they were standing there topless only with their tiniest thongs on getting sprayed on one after the other.

My wife then showed me some pics on her phone where shes getting sprayed that her friend took.
When swiping through suddenly it switched to pics of her friend. There were at least 10 pics, I saw here nice firm B tits before and after tanning and her tight ass in a tiny black thong. The last pic was a topless selfie of the girls. My wife knew I would enjoy these pics a lot.

I'm pretty sure her friend knew that my wife would show the pics to me. But her Boyfriend most likely didn't know I saw his girl (almost) naked
Old 04-09-2024, 08:00 PM

One particular Army buddy knows I have seen his wife naked before, but not about this particular story. One morning after physical training, he asked me to swing by his house and pick up something he'd left and needed for work since he wasn't allowed to leave. I was right beside him in the parking lot when he called his wife to give her heads up that I was on the way and why and we both heard her say "okay I'll be up stairs in the shower, tell him (me) to lock the door on my way out." I get to the house, close the door, get what I came for and turn to head out. Before I can get out of the living room and leave, down the stairs walks his wife totally butt ass naked. She turned bright red and goes "Oh hey, he (my friend) didn't tell me that you were coming over, otherwise I would would have put on clothes." She then goes "oh well, it's his fault for not telling me so now his punishment is you getting to see me naked." She spun around making no effort to cover herself, asked me if I had what I needed and then asked me not to tell him about this and then slowly walked back up stairs. I split and to this day I think even though she was genuinely embarrassed about walking downstairs naked, that she did it on purpose to; either tease me, torture my friend or she just wanted me to see her naked for some reason.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:34 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

One of the times this happened, I wasn't especially proud of it. My wife's friend Cheryl and her husband were staying with us for a weekend. They tended to drink a little heavily and sure enough by 9:00 they were ready to pass out and they went to bed. My wife goes to bed earlier than I do, so this night I was in my usual routine, I sit on the patio with a glass of wine and read a book until I get sleepy.

I hear the glass door behind me open and close, I hear Cheryl slurring, "what cha' doin', reading a book?" She then plops down in the chair in front of me, stark naked, she doesn't seem to be aware of it either, She used to be a nice looking lady, but the years of alcohol abuse put on about 15 pounds and she was a sloppy drunk. She tells me she likes to read romance novels while she plays with her pussy, and starts to demonstrate.

That was enough for me, this isn't a good look at all, so I tell her I was just going to bed and I'll help her get to her room. So I guided naked Cheryl back to her room, her husband is snoring like a train, got her to get in bed, covered her up and went to bed.

Unfortunately, my wife is a light sleeper and asked me who I was talking to, "drunk naked Cheryl". She just said "your lucky night", rolled over and went back to sleep. I had nightmares of being eaten by some hairy creature.
Old 04-11-2024, 06:55 PM

Default "drunk naked Cheryl"

Now that's taking one for the team!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to signalrow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2024, 09:23 PM

Location: U.S. We are now lifetime members to OCC so here now. lol
Default Once -

Back in the day, I was single and I used to hang out with a married couple. He and I were mostly drinking buddies and his much younger wife would just hang out with us. She really didn't drink.

The husband was about twelve years older than me and his wife was a year younger than me. His wife graduated from the same school that I did and was a year behind me.

She was a cute little blonde, well built and very innocent. She was about 5' 7" and had a great ass and nice tits.

(The husband was kind of a rough outdoor type. Total gun nut.)

I never made a pass at her because I didn't want to be shot by her husband and I was also a loyal friend to him.

I had been hanging out with them for several years. One evening, the husband went to the bathroom to take a long beer piss...

I was on the couch and his wife was just across from me in a chair. Without warning, she stands up, drops her jeans to her knees and pulls her panties to her knees too. Her cute little blonde pussy hair was fully visible. I was in total shock! Next, she pulls up her t-shirt and bra, showing me her cute boobs!

I was totally speechless and getting fully erect! At about that moment I heard her husband's beer piss stop and the toilet flush! Yikes! I'm dead!

His wife gets dressed and sits back down as nothing ever happened. I'm guessing that she did this on her own and he never knew.

It was exciting to say the least!

Unfortunately, I never took her up on her offer, and when her husband died several years later, I was already married to my wife.

She very quickly ended up with another guy.

1. (rare) A sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his female partner, or images of her, to other people for their voyeuristic pleasure.

yeah- Not so rare! lol
Old 04-14-2024, 08:56 PM

Thanked 1,303 Times in 48 Posts

Sort of. So back in college my friend got into some trouble and was worried that police would go through his phone. He asked me to got through and delete an incriminating stuff. While going through the photos I spotted a few pics of his would be wife in various poses and stages of nudity. I never told him about it. Luckily his phone was never gone through so I basically got to see his SO naked for free
Old 04-16-2024, 12:14 PM

Default Neighbors wife

Several years ago a couple moved in just down the road from me. We got to be pretty good friends, hung out drinking and pitching horseshoes most evenings. His wife had natural 38DD I’m guessing. One evening we were pitching horseshoes in his yard and he was getting pretty drunk and was stumbling around so he sent me in to get us a couple more beers, as I was getting to the fridge his wife walked down the hall from the bathroom in just a towel as she had just showered. When she seen me she dropped the towel a little flashing me her tits as she walked by heading for their bedroom to get dressed. Over the next few years while we were neighbors she flashed me several times and still to this day he has no idea.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Proudhubby1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2024, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudhubby1978 View Post
Several years ago a couple moved in just down the road from me. We got to be pretty good friends, hung out drinking and pitching horseshoes most evenings. His wife had natural 38DD I’m guessing. One evening we were pitching horseshoes in his yard and he was getting pretty drunk and was stumbling around so he sent me in to get us a couple more beers, as I was getting to the fridge his wife walked down the hall from the bathroom in just a towel as she had just showered. When she seen me she dropped the towel a little flashing me her tits as she walked by heading for their bedroom to get dressed. Over the next few years while we were neighbors she flashed me several times and still to this day he has no idea.
Haha based on all the stories on here, he might have some idea 🤣
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mscalli For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12