Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2017, 05:49 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by genedad View Post
We kept it secret until Dawn and I split. It then became know when Roseann became pregnant and there was some doubt regarding paternity.
Loving these stories - you sure got a lot of eager pussy!

Any pics or names of who Roseann looked like? Sorry it had to be behind Dawn's back but I guess since she wrote you off in the end, it's all the same now...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2017, 09:04 PM

Thanked 25,735 Times in 2,732 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Every time she visits..
As I've posted before,
When ever my SIL visits, we all have a wife swap and 4 sum.... its been like that for 10 yrs.. she lives 2 states away.... but they enjoy the action w/ us...
My wife and SIL have been swapping boyfriends since HS... so now that we're all married, they still swap husbands.... us husbands have no complaints...
Old 10-15-2017, 03:45 AM

Default Roseann continued

Roseann continued to spend Saturday's with Dawn and I. Dawn loved fucking her SIL without her brother's knowledge. For Roseann, she got what she desired from me when Dawn wasn't there. We woke up one Saturday to a ringing phone. Dawn answered. It was Roseann coming over. Dawn told her fine, we were still in bed so use her key and let herself in. We went back to sleep. I woke up to moaning. Roseann had come in, got undressed and crawled into bed with us. The moaning was coming from Dawn as Roseann had her face buried in Dawn's pussy.

These women were both tiny. Dawn was 5' and Roseann an inch or two shorter. Added together they weighed less than 200lbs. Dawn had b cup tits while Roseann had almost none. Roseann had great nipples though that stood out an inch from her chest. Both pussies were shaved smooth.

Roseann gave Dawn a small orgasm and then crawled up and kissed her. Dawn loved kissing women and liked the taste of her own pussy. She licked her SIL's lips and stuck her tongue into Roseann's mouth.

"What was that for?"

"I woke up really horny and thought that I would join you and Gene."

"Well what do you want to do?" Dawn is caressing Roseann's ass as she asked.

"I want to be fucked by both of you."

Dawn got out of bed and walked to her dresser. She took out her doubleheaded dildo and brought it back to the bed. She lubed one end and stuck it into Roseann's pussy. Lubing the other end she put it in herself. She grabbed onto Roseann's hips and pulled until the entire dildo was buried inside them.

"Oh my god. That is so big. Dawn that is so much cock inside me. Please fuck me."

Dawn started to move. I'm lying next to them jerking off. Dawn looks at me and pulls off the dildo. She takes it out of Roseann as well. She's rolls onto her back and tells Roseann to put it in them and stay on top. She does and Dawn puts the lube in my hand. I greased up my cock. Dawn grabbed onto Roseann's asscheeks pulling her closer. The dildo is buried in their pussies. I climbed on top and lined up my cock with Roseann's ass.

"I've never had two cocks inside me at once. I can't do this. I'm too tiny." I'm pushing and starting to agree with her. I can't get my cock inside. Dawn pushes me off for I minute. Reaching around she puts a finger in Roseann's ass. She starts fucking her ass with her finger working in the lube my cock left behind. I climbed back on and with Dawn's help got the head of my cock in her ass. We started to fuck and Roseann is enjoying this now. Because of the dildo in her c*nt, her ass is super tight. I don't last more than a couple of minutes and I came deep in her ass. I didn't nitice but both girls orgasmed as well. I pulled my cock out and flopped on my back. Roseann got off the dildo and removed the other end from Dawn's pussy.

"That was great. I never tried two cocks before. Thanks."

Dawn told her that she was t done yet. You need to clean Gene's cock. Roseann bent her head and took my soft cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked until nothing was left on my cock. Dawn then instructed her to clean her pussy. Roseann did and cleaned all of the juices off Dawn's pussy. Now Dawn told her to lay on her stomach. Roseann did and Dawn started playing with her ass. My come was slowly leaking out. Dawn picked up the dildo and telling Roseann not to move started feeding the dildo into Roseann's ass.

"Keep it there until we wake up. I don't want your ass closing up. We aren't done yet."
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2017, 08:45 AM

Default Roseann

We woke up a little later and Roseann was on her stomach with the dildo sticking out of her ass. Dawn reached over to our nightstand and grabbed our lube. She squirted some around The dildo where it entered Roseann's ass and started moving it in and out. "C'mon Roseann, fuck the cock. That's it really fuck it." Roseann pushed against the dildo as Dawn held it. "Do you know that I gave Marc blowjobs and he fucked me," Dawn said. "He came in my pussy. Gene wasn't happy about it but I loved having my big brother, your fiancée in my pussy." Roseann started to groan as Dawn continued to fuck her ass.

"I haven't let Gene fuck your pussy yet. I think while I have my cock in your ass he should get your pussy. Roll over," she commanded. Roseann did so and I got a look at the front of her. Her nipples were like pebbles and she had pussy juice flowing from her c-unt. Dawn bent her head and licked Roseann's pussy. "Oh honey, she tastes sweet. You need to put your cock in this pussy. But not until she comes for me." She continued to eat Roseann's hairless c-unt while fucking her ass with the dildo.

"Don't stop Dawn. Fuck my ass and eat me. I'll do anything for you. I love you. Make me come." Dawn buried the cock in Roseann's ass. Dawn sucked Roseann's clit into her mouth and bit it gently. Roseann started to shake as she was having her first orgasm. She squirted into Dawn's mouth and Dawn tried to swallow it all. When Roseann calmed down Dawn removed the dildo. Her ass gaped open. Dawn told Roseann that now it was our turn.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2017, 08:35 PM

Thanked 25,735 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default My SIL

Re posted from the OPEN-Sharing your wife-thread.... (cut & Paste)

I saw the tread on the couple who swaped in laws....

We have been doing that for years.. the wife & her sister husband swap on visit, ( we live 2 states away) ...
Its something to behold! Her sister & hubby are not open swingers at all, but limit their activities to just us.

Tha general routine on visits is : first night, the home being visited wife stays home w/ the others hubby,, and the others go to a hotel for the night. Completely private time to do as pleased w/o the spouse around. It works very well, and the hotel couple comes home @ noon the next day.

On the 2nd or 3rd day, everyone plays together at home as a 4 sum. I found that her sister is much wilder w/ me alone, then when we all get together.. my wife said the same about her husband.?? Remember they only swing w/ us, so they probably get a little reserved in front of each other.. except for the obvious 2 cocks at once when we are all together.
The wives don't go down on each other as sister, but they do alot of touchy / feely to stimulate each other or when one of them are getting their 2 cocks at once, they will touchy / feely tits, ass, pussy to help things along.
Her sister has a spectacular set of tits, as my wife is small chested... so for me its really nice to get my hands on my sis-in-laws tits.

So thats how it works for us... pic of those spectacular tits.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 10-28-2017, 01:51 PM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

My wife has a older sister, who I would fuck in an instant. The SIL is 72, wife is 69, me 46!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s