uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2020, 04:32 AM

Thanked 1,976 Times in 151 Posts
Default When you almost see something.....but not quite!

Isn’t it the most frustrating thing in the world?!

I walk my dog most mornings and I’m out between 6am and 7am. I usually walk around residential areas. Now that we’re getting to the time of year when it’s darker around that time and people are up with lights on inside, there are numerous voyeuristic opportunities. Sadly for me, none of them ever quite pay off!

A few regular occurrences I often come across on my walks....

Just round the corner from me, there’s a house with two bathroom windows (obscured glass) at the side. I’ll often see the young woman (maybe 20s) who lives there doing her bathroom routine. She’s often standing at the sink to start with but if I surreptitiously walk back and forth past her house, I’ll soon see her stripping naked (I can only see waist up). Then she gets into the shower, which is near the other window.

But, frustratingly, I can’t see much. I know she stripping naked, I know she’s in the shower....but all I can really see is an outline due to the obscured glass. I can’t see detail. Exciting.....but annoying!

Another one I’ll often see on my walk. A young woman maybe late teens early 20s. Her bedroom has a dressing table in the bay window and I often see her sat at the table just in a towel doing her make up.

Again, if I walk back and forth I’ll eventually see her stand up. Always hoping she’ll take off the towel to get dressed....but she always closes the damn curtains before she does!

A random one I saw once but has never been repeated. A woman maybe in her 30s or 40s. Curtains open, light on. Her window was probably between waist and boob height, but from my ground floor position on the pavement, I couldn’t see much. She’d come out of the shower in just a towel. I saw her drop the towel and put a bra on. But annoyingly, all I could see was shoulders and up! I saw the straps of the bra go over her shoulders and her doing it up. I’d have seen a full frontal of her if I was somehow higher up, but from my position I couldn’t see anything properly! Aaaaagh!

Final one that I see most regularly on my walk and is THE most frustrating and annoying.....

This woman is a mum of one of my kids friends, so I’ve known her a few years. Fantasised a lot about her. Blonde, pretty.....and massive boobs! Just my type!

She recently moved to a house not too far from mine. Her house is a corner plot on a side road. From the main road, you can see a small window to her bedroom en suite on the side of her house. Obscured glass.

It’s obviously a small room not very well ventilated.....because when she’s having a shower, she opens the window about halfway. And as with these others, I can almost see something but not quite!

The window is obviously right next to the shower because I have seen her standing right next to it washing her hair. So maddening, because I have an unobscured view of part of her.... but only just above her boobs and upwards. If the window was a fraction lower, I’d see her beautiful tits in all their glory! But not quite. All I get to see is her arms/shoulders and upwards. No boobs yet.

I keep looking, walking past and trying to catch that magical angle which allows me to see something. But no cigar yet!

Doesn’t stop me trying though! I’m ever hopeful that one of these days my persistence will pay off!

So....anyone got similar stories?! Maddeningly frustrating times when you almost saw something.....but it didn’t quite pay off for you?!

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=227641
Old 09-28-2020, 08:07 AM

Thanked 16,326 Times in 1,139 Posts

Oh, yes. I used to cycle in the early mornings before work. The only time it wasn't dark was during the height of the summer, but it was dark the other 50 weeks of the year; I even cycled during winter.

I had "near misses" every single day. Lots of them. Most of them were pretty much like the OP had said, or I would just miss them by seconds.

I loved cycling by the "super rich" houses because they had huge windows and no curtains, as every room was a show room to the street. I suppose if I had stopped my bike and waited then I would have seen more, but I am not THAT pervy.

I haven't cycled in the mornings in many years, so I can't recall anything spectacular, but I saw lots of women with naked backs, almost sideboobs if they would have moved just a few inches the other way, and lots of bathroom windows that were fogged up already so I was too late.

In my own neighborhood, I used to ALMOST see my neighbor naked in her bathroom window every morning. She would start with her shades closed, then take a shower, then open her shades, knowing that her window was really fogged up. I could make out enough outline to know she was topless, but I couldn't see through the fog. It was like that most every day until we moved. (There were a few times that I did see something, but this thread is about near misses.)

Then there are the dozens of times I had almost seen my sister in law. Those were huge bummers each time.

We used to have neighbors on the end of the block with a second story window that only had very sheer curtains. We saw the wife in frilly pjs all the time (they went to bed incredibly early), and a few times she was topless, but she didn't come close enough to the window to see anything, being a second story. But had she stepped forward even another foot, we would have seen her. I am not sure if she knew this, or if it were just poor coincidence. New people live there now and they have opaque curtains.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2020, 09:24 AM

Thanked 26,513 Times in 1,269 Posts
Default Patience is its own reward

One of my first apartments was on the 3rd floor of this old Victorian humpback. The house next door was the same, an old house cut up into apartments, there were a few universities within walking distance, so the area was full of students. The house next door was only about 15' away, as the terms started the students started moving in, a room across and below me had a coed in it. I only knew that because in the daytime she open her curtains, I could see her reading or studying. By night, the curtains closed, I might notice a shadow, but nothing more. The sofa in my apartment was situated so all I had to do was glance to my left and down to see the house. I couldn't see her bedroom or bathroom at all.

I even met her at the bus stop when we were both headed to class, nice girl-next-door type, not a model, but pretty and quick with a joke. I did notice that she had an engagement ring on.

Weeks went by and it started to get dark earlier, occasionally the lights would be on and the curtains still open, I noticed her walking by a window, fully dressed. I really wasn't actively spying on her but its hard not to notice, she likely noticed me also. Then one afternoon there was a new girl, not sure if she was a guest or new roommate, she looked like she could even be her sister. For one hot week, new girl put on a display, I saw her boobs several times and completely nude, she was a real treat. I was hoping she was a roommate, but after a week she disappeared.
Old 09-29-2020, 09:02 PM

The worst is when you know there is a great opportunity to get a good look but someone pops up and ruins it. We were at a community pool once and there was an attractive women to our side with her family. Well she was in good view of me and she was trying to like get her bikini top off and I was about to get a great view and then her friend gets up and holds a towel to cover her. They were like a second away from site and she blocked me lol
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hotsxysweet For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2020, 11:58 PM

Thanked 24,051 Times in 1,310 Posts
Default Almost

Knowing I’m admitting to going full perv...after helping my sister in law do some painting, we parted ways to get cleaned up and meet my wife and other friends for dinner. My sister in law has a long winding driveway so I got it in my head to go part way then walk back to see if I could catch a glimpse of her changing. I quietly moved and there were two brightly lit windows. On one side of the house was her room and the on the other was a window into the bathroom. I saw her in her room moving about. I stood there and waited, nothing. Finally it was looking like she was getting ready to shower so when she disappeared from view I moved around to the bathroom window and waited. And waited and waited. She never showed up in the bathroom window so I moved back and caught her pulling a shirt down over her chest.

So close, and yet I missed it all. Of course I was so worked up over the possibility of seeing her naked I had to, you know...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to andyt29 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2020, 04:33 AM

Thanked 1,976 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsxysweet View Post
The worst is when you know there is a great opportunity to get a good look but someone pops up and ruins it.
Yeah these sorts of situations are maddening! It’s like when you see a woman sunbathing on her front who undoes her bikini so she doesn’t get tan lines on her back. You sit and wait for the moment when she tried to sit up and redo it, hoping you’ll get a glimpse! But often they’re such experts at it that you don’t see much!

Having said that, there is something very sexy about a big-boobed woman struggling to wrestle her tits into a bikini top without showing anything off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyt29 View Post
Knowing I’m admitting to going full perv...
Ha ha, nothing wrong with going full perv!

When I’ve seen these things I mentioned in my OP, often it’s as a result of walking back and forth past the windows in question a few times. The odds of innocently walking past at exactly the right moment are slim, so you have to increase your chances!

It’s dark and the streets are deserted when I’m doing this, so I can get away with it. I wouldn’t do it in broad daylight. But my view is that if you’re on public land and something happens to meet your eye line.....well that’s not your fault is it??!

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=227641
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2020, 08:07 AM

Thanked 2,652 Times in 613 Posts
Default my wife

Hell, my wife can change tops and bras IN FRONT of me and I still not get a glance of her tits!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2020, 02:40 PM

Thanked 8,937 Times in 973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddy3 View Post
Hell, my wife can change tops and bras IN FRONT of me and I still not get a glance of her tits!!!
Whoever it is that teaches women this trick should be flogged! Lol!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 08:34 AM

Thanked 2,652 Times in 613 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Whoever it is that teaches women this trick should be flogged! Lol!
I know. It always amazes me. Not so much that she CAN do it, but that she DOES it. Hell, I'm her husband!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2020, 12:33 PM

Thanked 4,582 Times in 259 Posts

I used to live on the third floor of some apartments that were in two rows with the backs facing each other. The bathrooms were in the back and had a window in the top part of the shower. In the building behind us on the second floor a gal moved in and she never put any kind of blind or curtain in the shower. However, no matter when I looked over, sometimes a whole evening off and on, I would never once see anything. For several months living there, I never saw her take a shower, never saw her undress, nothing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gwm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Tumblr 3

3m:04s

06-26-2015
bomb ass head 1

0m:56s

08-21-2006

5m:01s

12-01-2021
Aische does extreme deepthroating

7m:15s