Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2021, 04:48 PM

Thanked 2,605 Times in 207 Posts
Default wife's bikini

Today, my wife and I went swimming with our kids at the local pool.
We don't go swimming that often, specially not since covid.
My wife was wearing a non-padded bralette style pink & white bikini.
After hitting the water, I noticed that my wife's nipples were at full attention.
However, after having a better look, I could clearly her areolas through the fabric.

Now my wife isn't a prude. We often can be found a public sauna centers (nude & coed), nude beaches and nude swim events. So lots of people have seen her naked already.
But when she's a bit exposed like that in a situation where you don't expect it, it still is a bit of a turn on to me.
When I told her about her bikini being see-through after we left the pool, her reaction was funny.
She said: "Well if they don't like what they see, they shouldn't be staring at my breasts".
I had expected that she would want to go out and buy a new bikini, but she said she likes that particular one and will keep on wearing it for a while
Old 08-22-2021, 12:53 PM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 90 Posts

My wife always takes the padding or liners out of all her bikini tops........she doesn't like the way the padding feels or holds water when wet. It makes the tops pretty thin and partly see thru.

She has pretty long nipples that are naturally hard and erect......makes for a pretty nice view
Old 08-22-2021, 04:35 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Variable width bottom

Mine used to have a bikini that she could adjust the width of the bottom. Like a curtain on a curtain rod. She spread it out to the full 2 or 3 inches when extra coverage was needed, or could pinch it down to half an inch or so, practically disappearing into her crack if she was feeling frisky. Had to shave completely whenever she wore it that way.

Last edited by MFN; 08-22-2021 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Adjust wording
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2021, 08:29 PM

Thanked 25,734 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default JUST

JUST wear a REBEL or BEER bikini....no one will notice anything ugly.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0139.JPG   20190223_211244.jpg  

Old 08-23-2021, 08:01 AM

Thanked 16,278 Times in 1,135 Posts

Sadly, I have never been with a woman who was comfortable in a bikini, although my wife did own one when we first met, but she never wore it. She bought it and forgot about it.

However, there was a one-time exception to this when I asked her to bring it on a trip a few weeks into dating. She did actually wear it in a hotel pool. It barely covered anything. Like basically you were looking at her naked. The top was unlined even though the bottom was lined.

We got to the hotel pool and there was this large-ish crowd there of one extended family-gathering of sorts. In other words, everyone there was part of the same group except us.

I was already in the pool. My wife jumped in and the top flew up to her neck. I made sure to look underwater before she fixed it. No one else saw. Any her nipples were hard and poking out the entire time.

She quickly realized that everyone else who was there was staring at her the entire time, so she only lasted no more than 5 minutes before we went back to the room. She did go into the shower with the bikini on, and I came in and joined her and we had shower sex with her wearing it.

She never wore it again and threw it away when we got home.

But her one-piece swimsuits over the years have been sexier and actually more revealing anyway (in terms of nipple views while bending over, etc).
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2021, 06:42 AM

Thanked 2,605 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
But her one-piece swimsuits over the years have been sexier and actually more revealing anyway (in terms of nipple views while bending over, etc).
Some 1-piece swimsuits can indeed be sexy too ... and they can also be(come) a bit see-through.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coupleak For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2021, 09:31 PM

Thanked 25,734 Times in 2,732 Posts

[QUOTE=Gnome72141;3018456]Sadly, I have never been with a woman who was comfortable in a bikini,

TOO BAD,,,, every women i've known loved a bikini...even older women.
Old 09-16-2021, 12:35 PM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 107 Posts

I love buying g-string bikinis for my wife. It is such a turn on to see her on the beach or a boat with all of her ass clearly visible to our friends and anybody else who is around. We were on a boat once and I saw an older guy trying to sneak a pic with his phone. Once he looked at me and knew he got caught I just smiled and said to actually aim his phone and take a good pic.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2021, 03:23 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife used to teach sewing lessons for a store in town that sold sewing machines, go figure. One of her more popular classes was on making lingerie and swimsuits, of course to practice, she made a lot of them for herself. The lingerie was sexy, but my favorites were the bikinis.

One day we went swimming party at a club and my wife wore one of her creations, a very sexy bikini that highlighted her trim figure. Apparently the material she selected was not a good one for a bikini, as soon as it got wet it absorbed too much water and sagged, she spend a lot of time trying to keep her top up and her butt crack from showing, not very successfully, one trip down the slide and she had to stay in the water for a bit to collect her bikini.

After a while she decided that sunbathing and drinking daiquiris was a better option. Never saw that bikini again.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2021, 10:27 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
Mine used to have a bikini that she could adjust the width of the bottom. Like a curtain on a curtain rod. She spread it out to the full 2 or 3 inches when extra coverage was needed, or could pinch it down to half an inch or so, practically disappearing into her crack if she was feeling frisky. Had to shave completely whenever she wore it that way.
My wife had a bra (not part of a bikini) where the non-padded cups would slide like a curtain on a curtain rod. In fact I called it her "curtain bra". I'd ask her to wear it occasionally and we spent many happy times with me sitting on the edge of the bed and her standing in front of me with just that bra on. When the cups were slid sideways, just the strap held up her tits and it was a wonderful sight. Of course "closing the curtains" placed the thin material over her tits and they felt incredible. They were small and very soft. Of course masturbation or the occasional fuck was always the result. Then one day she got mad at me for some reason and threw it out. She know how much I liked that bra.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bikini, seethrough

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005