Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2024, 03:54 PM

Thanked 1,041,177 Times in 31,146 Posts
Default My wife had many pics taken!

Since we had so many different sizes and types of Pools at our other houses, we made sure all of our family / friends and neighbors or even Co-workers could come over to use them!
It seems later with some of the more frisky and playful moments that these friends all would have a Camera with them to take those special Kodak moments to show off later!
Most of the time that I was busy either working long hours or sleeping during the day time when they were all out by the Pool with my wife, I missed out on lots of the adult type fun they were having~
But the thing is they would make sure that I got to see many of the pics they took so that I would make sure to be there for the next adventure~
My wife does have a playful habit of removing her Bikini top or even just the bottoms to surprise our friends and she Loves to see or maybe enjoy the expression on their faces!
Since many of the neighborly wife's know what my wife is capable of doing, they make sure that their there when its time to go and use our Pool~
One thing that I found out and know about the women here is that they never love to be outdone by another woman! So when my wife goes Topless the other women follow suit and do the same! Most of them are less likely to go bottomless but some did after a few times!
My wife is also one that will ask others to take some pics of her exposed in some type of condition and she'll give them the reason why - but she has No troubles in getting volunteers for taking those pics!
Lots of my buddy's that have motorcycles or other Classic vehicles like we have get m wife to pose in and around their vehicle in different stages of being exposed!
So as for my wife having pics taken by others including family members, she had plenty taken!
Maybe others had this same type of experience too?
Attached Thumbnails
1 My wife fingering her bottom and exciting some friends!.jpg  
Old 02-05-2024, 05:07 AM

Default sexting behind his back

when I was younger and me and my bf hadn't been together very long but we're very sexually active we thought it might be a good idea to have a 3some.

he was open to us having it with either another guy or girl. I preferred the idea of another guy obvs.

anyway to try and find someone I joined lol and spent many hours sexting with guys and girls to try and get one. it never happened as he went off the idea but I was secret still sexting all kinds 9f guys. sending them nudes and videos. I even used to mutually masturbate with some of them via video call and a few watched me cum so many times. I enjoyed it so much it was my secret pleasure cumning for other guys b3hi d his back that eventually this chats trasenred to real life when I began having regular sex behind his back with a guy I met on there. it went on for a while until my bf found out I was still using kik. he was mad but more annoyed he didn't have the pics and vids so I sent them to him and secretly carried it on.

still never had a 3 some with him but I did have one with my ex and his friends behind his back.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to albkkd234 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2024, 05:24 AM

Thanked 1,725 Times in 92 Posts
Default Photo workshop

My wife took a black&white photoworkshop which was supposed to improve the quality of photos of landscapes. The weather at that day was really bad and the instructor changed the topic based on the weather to face&body photography. The students took turns as the model for the group and at the end it was my wife who volunteered also for some au natural photos.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mogli1960 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2024, 07:55 PM

My collection of pics of my wife that were taken by others sure has grown. It started with 2, one of her in a shirt and panties on my bed, then a close up of her pussy with the panties pulled to the side. Both taken by my late friend who we had threeways with.

Then she did a series of boudoir photos taken by a pro, some of which were for the photographers books. Lingerie only, but apparently the male publisher got to see her while she was shooting them, and yes, this meant nude.

Then we fully dove into non-monogamy and holy hell the pics got way more graphic. Several taken by others of her topless and nude in groups, some close ups of her getting fucked, her giving head to guys and girls. It’s fun knowing that the person taking them looks at them still too.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Thatguyhusband For This Useful Post:

Tags
girlfriend, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s