photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Old 03-09-2013, 11:47 PM

Thanked 30,607 Times in 4,232 Posts

Wow! Awesome stuff! I agree on the body! Love the daring public nudity.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:45 AM

Thanked 35,754 Times in 4,706 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dookieman View Post
Goodness gracious Rafferty's body is so ridiculous (in the good way)... I really can't get enough of that. That form is outstanding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
Wow! Awesome stuff! I agree on the body! Love the daring public nudity.
LOL! Okay, I'm confused now...Rafferty is the young lady in last week's update ("Hide and Sneak"). The public nudity and this week's update ("Carissa's Night Out") is Carissa Montgomery.

Either way: there's more of both to come this year!

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
Old 03-15-2013, 04:11 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

The Model

A few years ago there was a big scandal involving an up and coming politician who agreed to be the spokesperson for a clothing company called “Snazzy!” Well, Snazzy! is back, and this time they’ve asked world famous model Angelique Kithos to represent their clothing line during fashion week. The goal is to show the new line on the catwalk, and then follow that up right away with an advertising blitz. The contract pays so well that it never even occurs to the supermodel to ask why the ads will only be appearing in MEN’s magazines… Does this photographer, known only as “The Michael” have something more in mind than might appear at first glance?

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
themodel02.JPG   themodel03.JPG  

themodel04.JPG   themodel05.JPG  

themodel06.JPG   themodel07.JPG  

themodel08.JPG   themodel09.JPG  

themodel10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv themodel~trailer.wmv (38.30 MB, 621 views)
Streaming Videos
themodel trailer

7m:09s

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 03-18-2013, 03:36 AM

Default Subscription Question

Hi Sirseph,

This has probably been asked before, so sorry in advance. On your site it says subscribers get 24 videos per year, does this mean if I download previously released videos I only have 24 then I have to wait to 2014? Or does it mean 24 videos released this year and unlimited for retrospective downloads?

Thanks!

PS I just watched the full Hide and Sneak! OMG it was fantastic!
Old 03-18-2013, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeswan View Post
Hi Sirseph,

This has probably been asked before, so sorry in advance. On your site it says subscribers get 24 videos per year, does this mean if I download previously released videos I only have 24 then I have to wait to 2014? Or does it mean 24 videos released this year and unlimited for retrospective downloads?

Thanks!

PS I just watched the full Hide and Sneak! OMG it was fantastic!
I'm glad you liked Hide and Sneak. Rafferty is alot of fun to work with.

I have to assume you haven't been to the membership site in a LONG time. When the site opened, it was being updated twice a month. That hasn't been true, nor has it said what you're stating, for over a year. Here's the text from the site:

That sounds interesting, but what will I find inside?

Ah, now there's the question, isn't it?

The main purpose of this site is to make DFP's naughty comedy films available to our members. As videos are our forte', the web site has a regular update schedule for them:

-Members will be able to enjoy a new, roughly 10-minute video every week. To repeat that: we don't update monthly, we update Weekly!

But wait, there's more!

There's also a photos section where members will receive periodic bonus images in full page formats!

...and what it means is that the catalogue is there and available to members, with a new video added every week.

Hope that's helpful!

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
I'm glad you liked Hide and Sneak. Rafferty is alot of fun to work with.

I have to assume you haven't been to the membership site in a LONG time. When the site opened, it was being updated twice a month. That hasn't been true, nor has it said what you're stating, for over a year. Here's the text from the site:

That sounds interesting, but what will I find inside?

Ah, now there's the question, isn't it?

The main purpose of this site is to make DFP's naughty comedy films available to our members. As videos are our forte', the web site has a regular update schedule for them:

-Members will be able to enjoy a new, roughly 10-minute video every week. To repeat that: we don't update monthly, we update Weekly!

But wait, there's more!

There's also a photos section where members will receive periodic bonus images in full page formats!

...and what it means is that the catalogue is there and available to members, with a new video added every week.

Hope that's helpful!

Thanks mate, Yes that was very helpful!

I only became a member yesterday, I read it in your terms of conditions under the "short version" heading.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeswan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeswan View Post
Thanks mate, Yes that was very helpful!

I only became a member yesterday, I read it in your terms of conditions under the "short version" heading.
Looks like I missed a spot... LOL!

Thanks for the heads up, and for the record: you might be the first person to have read those sign I wrote 'em!

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 01:55 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

In the Bag

Hannah Perez is a coed enjoying her Spring Break when she decides to try and win some money at one of the local bars. The contest seems simple: change into a series of outfits while covered by a trash bag. But the challenges get harder, and Hannah has to struggle to protect her modesty while trying to finish each round in time. Getting undressed in front of hundreds of people is definitely scary so she struggles to make sure nobody sees more than they should! But when the grand finale is to change from one bikini to another while handcuffed, things get really dicey. Thank god she has that trash bag to cover herself with, right?

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
inthebag02.JPG   inthebag03.JPG  

inthebag04.JPG   inthebag05.JPG  

inthebag06.JPG   inthebag07.JPG  

inthebag08.JPG   inthebag09.JPG  

inthebag10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv inthebag~trailer.wmv (40.07 MB, 892 views)
Streaming Videos
inthebag trailer

6m:45s

Old 03-29-2013, 12:30 PM

Remote Revenge

Evangeline Von Winter is sure that Kobe Lee got her promotion by stealing Evangeline’s work, but can’t prove it. So she invites Kobe over to give her a chance to come clean, but when Kobe still denies everything, Eve pulls out a little gadget she bought just in case. It’s a remote control for people! First she freezes Kobe’s limbs, then she makes her strip and pose for pictures that Eve threatens to send to HR! But when Eve tries to use the remote to teleport Kobe to the restaurant district, it malfunctions and Kobe manages to grab it. Now the shoe’s on the other foot and it’s Eve that’s having naked pictures taken! But will Kobe be able to get the teleport function to work, or will the naked women end up in a standoff?

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
remoterevenge02.JPG   remoterevenge03.JPG  

remoterevenge04.JPG   remoterevenge05.JPG  

remoterevenge06.JPG   remoterevenge07.JPG  

remoterevenge08.JPG   remoterevenge09.JPG  

remoterevenge10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv remoterevenge~trailer.wmv (41.28 MB, 930 views)
Streaming Videos
remoterevenge trailer

5m:43s

Old 03-31-2013, 09:38 PM

Thanked 177,042 Times in 18,889 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post

Remote Revenge

Evangeline Von Winter is sure that Kobe Lee got her promotion by stealing Evangeline’s work, but can’t prove it. So she invites Kobe over to give her a chance to come clean, but when Kobe still denies everything, Eve pulls out a little gadget she bought just in case. It’s a remote control for people! First she freezes Kobe’s limbs, then she makes her strip and pose for pictures that Eve threatens to send to HR! But when Eve tries to use the remote to teleport Kobe to the restaurant district, it malfunctions and Kobe manages to grab it. Now the shoe’s on the other foot and it’s Eve that’s having naked pictures taken! But will Kobe be able to get the teleport function to work, or will the naked women end up in a standoff?

Seph
I really enjoyed this one. The premise is right up my alley (in fact, it's pretty close to some of the ideas I've sent you in the past). I just love the theme of a woman not in control of her limbs and being forced to strip herself by magical means while struggling and pleading to stop it (Kobe Lee gave an especially good performance in this regard), but of course, being unable to. Having pictures being taken while this was going on was a great added touch. And the remote control is just about my most favorite magical object ever. All in all, a great one.

Question: Why was Evangeline credited as "Special Appearance by"?

Thanks

Fango

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great