uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2017, 01:52 PM

Default Be careful what you wish for...

Have you ever pushed to get something and then wished you hadn’t? I certainly have. Once something is seen unfortunately it cannot go unseen! A few weekends back my sister got married and at the ceremony the chief bridesmaid made a speech before the best man, as I think is quite common now. Anyway during the speech she told the usual embarrassing stories about my sister - all gentle Mickey-taking stuff and she also made reference to certain things having happened on the hen do ‘in Ibiza that stayed in ibiza’. The usual stuff - ie hints about raucous behaviour but no details with knowing laughter and shared looks between the girls that had been on the hen do. As my girlfriend had been there I was keen to know more. If truth be told I wanted reassurance that she hadn’t been involved in anything untoward with other men as I know some of the girls that went would definitely have taken the opportunity to play away. I must admit I was also keen to get the lowdown in what the others had been up to. So I pursued this during the rest of the wedding, made a nuisance of myself asking for details and not letting it go. My girlfriend maintained it was nothing, wouldn’t tell me anything and after drinking too much we ended up having a row and not talking for most of the night. The frostiness continues for a couple of days afterwards and I began to suspect that something had gone on in Ibiza with my girlfriend and another guy. I refused to let it go and have been pushing the matter on and off for two weeks. On Saturday I went a bit far and said that if she had been in Ibiza acting up with a group of slags then I needed to know what went on. my girlfriend snapped and said if I didn’t drop it we’d end up splitting. She started crying and went to our room and started packing a bag. I left her to it but she didn’t leave and went to bed early obviously pretty upset. I slept on the sofa and on Sunday morning she came out of our room with red eyes holding our lap top and said if you really want to know the type of thing that happened then I should look at her photos. So I did. Lots of pictures of women drinking. Some while out, some while getting ready to go out so lots of shots of them all in their underwear. One collection was of the night they made the bride dress up With the usual L-plates, carrying a blow up cock etc. The usual hen do stuff. Then pictures of drinking, slamming tequilas etc. And then the pinnacle of the night. The bride on stage at some kind of show topless. Oops I really didn’t need to see that! But it got worse. There then followed a series of pictures of her on stage with her face in her hands as a guy (a lad from Peterborough in his stag do I later heard) stripped naked next to her. Finally -and I had to have this explained to me as the photo was blurred- pictures of them doing star jumps. Apparently 5 naked star jumps each meant 100 Euro bar tabs for the hen and stag do parties and both found that a prize they couldn’t refuse! I supppse I got what I deserved but thought it would be good to share on here and see if anyone has any similar tales.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Londonguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 04:10 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts
Default ???

Is the "her" doing the jumps the bride to be, or was it your GF who was naked doing the jumps before all? Cannot tell from the sentence. Assume it must be your GF as why would you care if the other girl did that...

Did your GF give more details? The tone of your post seems to indicate you were not pleased. Inquiring minds and all...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 10:12 PM

Default Are "star jumps" what we (in the US) call jumping jacks?

Regardless, it seems like a pretty tame evening - in the grand scheme of things.

I assumed the story was headed to hardcore infidelity.

If all she and/or your sister did was get naked on stage and jump around drunk then it can't be too bad.

...Unless the guy on his bachelor party stuck his 'peter' in her 'burrow'...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2017, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Is the "her" doing the jumps the bride to be, or was it your GF who was naked doing the jumps before all? Cannot tell from the sentence. Assume it must be your GF as why would you care if the other girl did that...

Did your GF give more details? The tone of your post seems to indicate you were not pleased. Inquiring minds and all...
The other girl, ie my sister. No big deal in itself just that I saw a side of her I’d not seen before. And a couple of other things I hadn’t previously seen too 🤣

My girlfriend didn’t give much more detail but she did say the got the free bar tab up to 200 euros. Probably best that details o how she did that stays in Ibiza 😎
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Londonguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2017, 03:37 PM

It was a hen do. You know at least one was naked in public. It's a virtual given that some sort of sex took place later. It's a hen do !!! What happens on tour, stays on tour.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nobby11 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2017, 04:13 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Missed that the bride was your sister... the perils of skimming quickly and not fully reading. Makes much more sense now - some things just cannot be unseen.
The Following User Says Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2017, 04:54 PM

Thanked 29,759 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I know exactly what you mean

Met my wife and she only trimmed her pussy I told her how better it would look clean shaven. That was 16 years ago and I regret it almost daily. She says she can't grow a little strip back as it feels different.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607