Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-22-2017, 10:08 AM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Not bi or gay either but for some reason the thought of licking her just fucked pussy turns me on. However fucking her cum filled pussy really turns me on. Must feel great sliding into her like that.
Feels orgasmic slippery.... watching her taking dic & the sperm from others makes it better.... I like watching her getting fucked like a nympho and giving her sloppy whatever.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:28 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Excelent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBnJB View Post
I am lucky to be married to a woman who loves sex, does not attach sex to emotions, and loves to explore and experiment. Most people would consider us kinky, but I find that label demeaning and constrictive. Over the past 26 years, we have tried nearly everything. Before kids, she was open to almost anything in the bedroom. However, as every parent can attest, once we had kids our sex life ground to a near halt. But now that our three kids are almost grown, the worm has turned again. Over the past few years we have explored more outside of the bedroom….

Over the past few years, we have discovered we enjoy adding another man to the bedroom. No, I am not a cuckold and I am not bi-sexual. She loves the attention of two men, and I enjoy making her happy. She also loves to flirt and tease, and I love to watch her get men excited. We have picked up men in bars, found them through Craigslist, and used swinger sights. She has also looked up old boyfriends using Facebook. Occasionally, she meets a nice man when she is out in public alone.

Prior to finding the non-fiction forum, I began writing a journal about our experiences over the past few years. I have different journals dedicated to different types of activities. One section details our experience with BDSM, and all of the different scenes I have created for her. One section deals with different experiences we have had just the two of us. Some detail our experiences with other couples. But the biggest section is dedicated to our experiences adding another man to the bedroom. I started this journal as means of reminding myself when I am old of the fun and exciting things we have done together. As time goes by, memories fade. I wanted something that would recreate the event in my mind years later. So, my journal entries often sound like Penthouse Forum letters (for those of us old enough to remember). I would like to share these here, if anyone is interested. Every detail is true, I will simply change names (and an occasional detail) to protect the identity of the wicked.
Start your own thread here in the Non-fiction section! I would love to read it all!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 09:21 AM

Default lnb

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Start your own thread here in the Non-fiction section! I would love to read it all!

Keep it here and add to this thread that is OPEN to all w/ good real storys!!
Old 10-25-2017, 12:58 AM

Default W/ friends

We played a game this past Sunday afternoon @ home... we saw it on line and she liked it.. so we tried it. ---Something we've never done before.

Its a cuck roleplay game.... I get tied to a chair.. (not tight)... and she fucks a guy in front of me or around the house while I sit and watch & listen??....... We invited a particular friend from our "swing" group w/ his wifes permission.. the reason for him is because he is a non-stop cumer.. he can cum 3 times an hour almost all night long,,, as seen at our "swing" group meets.. its a talent!!.. lol

So they both tied me to the chair in the middle of the livingroom... they started kissing standing next to a wall, feeling each other passionatly. The wife was in thigh-highs, heels , demi bra and flirt-sheer lingerie skirt... Part of the game is alot of cuck-talk to each other...

She started sucking him while kneeling in front of me at my feet, while I told her to suck him good... once she got him hard to her desire, she sat on my lap facing him spread her legs, and he started fucking her while she balanced herself on my knees... I could feel every thrust into her as I sat there helpless & tied watching it all. Her-" do you like feeling him thrusting his cock in my married pussy?"... " can you feel it?"... "hes fucking me really good"... .. ME-"I want him to fuck you good!".. "I want him to cum in your pussy".. >>and then I was telling him to go deep in her, and cum in her.... "give my cumsl*t big load"..... then all of a sudden he did w/ a huge moan from both of them.... Her-- "honey, he came in my pussy"...
"it feels soooo wonderfully warm"... She told him not to pull out yet, as she was squeezing his cock w/ her pussy muscles to milk it dry, and I could feel her ass cheeks and muscles on my knees as she was doing it.. very erotic....... when her finally pulled out , she surprisingly, sat back on my cock reverse cowgirl and slide onto my cock w/ her fully loaded pussy and rode me for a moment... Her-- " can you feel it?"... "can you feel what he did to me?".. "can you feel how hot it is in my pussy?"........ then she got off me and turned to face me, and he got behind her as they kissed, and he was reaching under her ass playing w/ her cum dripping pussy,, as I watched... his cum was all over my cock, and running down her leg....

Me-- "keep fucking her!"..... "keep fucking him"... "suck his cock, get it hard again"......
she started sucking him to hardness at my knees so I could see it all... he started cumming again in her mouth and she took it all, then she turned around and w/ his hot cum in her mouth started sucking me... it was as sl*tty as it can get!!... she wouldn't let me cum.. thats what the game is all about.. I can't cum until its all over w/ them... its erotic!!

They were fucking missionary on the floor in front of me w/ her moaning and begging for his cum... and telling to me how good it feels w/ his cock deep in her married pussy..... (she likes saying married pussy).... they moved around the room, couch, chair, floor, dining table, all in view for me to see tied to the chair.....they often got rough, hair pulling, forced deepthroat, etc.

She stared to get a little cuck nasty..... she was standing facing me with her hands on my knees, while he got behind her doggy... Her- "can you feel him thrusting into my pussy?".. then telling him- "fuck me good & hard in front of my husband!".. . "make him watch me getting fucked by you!"...."put your sperm where he puts his cock everyday!"...and more!.. She really got into it w/ nasty talk and fucking while looking at me 6" from my face... she kissed me a few times while he fucked her doggy like that... After he came again, she turned and started sucking his cock clean while she had her ass &pussy in my face so I could see his cum dripping out of her.... She then stood w/ him hugging and asked if I was enjoying watching her getting fucked?... I told her to keep going.... don't stop.

Like I said,, this guy can cum all night,, and he already pumped several loads in her everywhere...

Then she took his hand and took him into the guestroom just off the living room , out of my sight & left the door open for me to hear... I'm tied to the chair--- All I could hear was them fucking.. can't see them.... they both started talking extra loud for me to hear them.............Her-- "hes fucking me!!!"... "hes fucking me doggy and pulling my hair!!".... Him-- hes yelling--"take my cock you sl*t"...
"you like me fucking you in front of your husband like a sl*t?!!".... "you like showing him my cum dripping out of you?!!"...and more.......... Her- "use me anyway you want to,, he can't see us"... "cum in me again anywhere you want too"... then to me-- "can you hear him using your wife?!!".. "imagine all the dirty sl*t things hes doing to me, that you can't see!!"... " he forced me to take cum in my mouth!!"...... "hes fucking my ass and I want him to cum in my ass""...it went on and on like that until they came out together into the livingroom.... I was yelling back-- "fuck her good".." fill my sl*ts holes w/ your cock"

She stood in front of me and showed me that he put cum in her mouth, ass & pussy.. while he stood next to her caressing her body... my cock was hard.... the cum was running down her stockings like a river.... she bent over and started sucking me, and I told him to fuck her doggy..... she still wouldn't let me cum!! ... she started telling me while they stood in front of me caressing each other-- Her-- "he did dirty things to me in the bedroom"... "I didn't want you to see him using your wife like a dirty sl*t"... "and I didn't want you to see what dirty things I did too him"... "could you hear us??".....

They fucked some more in front of me all over the living room.... she had his cum everywhere... her demi bra had cum on it-- her mouth had cum on it-- her pussy & ass were overflowing w/ his cum...... THEN- she came over to me, and climbed onto me in the chair, and slide onto my cock again.... Her - "can you feel his cum in my pussy?".... "did you like watching him fuck your wife like a dirty sl*t?"... "now I'm going to fuck you with HIS cum!!"... and she rode my cock until I unloaded in her pussy... it didn't take long at that point , watching all this for 2+hours later!!... lol .... after I loaded her up, she went over to him on the couch and rode him w/ my cum now...dirty talking to him until her came one last time.... (this guy is like a cum machine)...

She untied me, and they took an intimate moaning shower together (I could hear it).. he went home and we took an intimate shower together.... later we spent the evening fucking our brains out talking about it all... she was still cuck talking me about it all while fucking her.....

I was the first time we actually did something like that.. it was a fun cucky roleplay afternoon... the friend mentioned he wants to try it w/ his wife as it was the first time he ever played agressive roleplay cucky to another husband.... I'm willing to play w/ his wife like that... lol

Below pic of what she wore, (past pic)...
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0794.JPG   DSC_0767.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 10-25-2017 at 01:13 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2017, 07:44 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
We played a game this past Sunday afternoon @ home... we saw it on line and she liked it.. so we tried it. ---Something we've never done before.

Its a cuck roleplay game.... I get tied to a chair.. (not tight)... and she fucks a guy in front of me or around the house while I sit and watch & listen??....... We invited a particular friend from our "swing" group w/ his wifes permission.. the reason for him is because he is a non-stop cumer.. he can cum 3 times an hour almost all night long,,, as seen at our "swing" group meets.. its a talent!!.. lol

So they both tied me to the chair in the middle of the livingroom... they started kissing standing next to a wall, feeling each other passionatly. The wife was in thigh-highs, heels , demi bra and flirt-sheer lingerie skirt... Part of the game is alot of cuck-talk to each other...

She started sucking him while kneeling in front of me at my feet, while I told her to suck him good... once she got him hard to her desire, she sat on my lap facing him spread her legs, and he started fucking her while she balanced herself on my knees... I could feel every thrust into her as I sat there helpless & tied watching it all. Her-" do you like feeling him thrusting his cock in my married pussy?"... " can you feel it?"... "hes fucking me really good"... .. ME-"I want him to fuck you good!".. "I want him to cum in your pussy".. >>and then I was telling him to go deep in her, and cum in her.... "give my cumsl*t big load"..... then all of a sudden he did w/ a huge moan from both of them.... Her-- "honey, he came in my pussy"...
"it feels soooo wonderfully warm"... She told him not to pull out yet, as she was squeezing his cock w/ her pussy muscles to milk it dry, and I could feel her ass cheeks and muscles on my knees as she was doing it.. very erotic....... when her finally pulled out , she surprisingly, sat back on my cock reverse cowgirl and slide onto my cock w/ her fully loaded pussy and rode me for a moment... Her-- " can you feel it?"... "can you feel what he did to me?".. "can you feel how hot it is in my pussy?"........ then she got off me and turned to face me, and he got behind her as they kissed, and he was reaching under her ass playing w/ her cum dripping pussy,, as I watched... his cum was all over my cock, and running down her leg....

Me-- "keep fucking her!"..... "keep fucking him"... "suck his cock, get it hard again"......
she started sucking him to hardness at my knees so I could see it all... he started cumming again in her mouth and she took it all, then she turned around and w/ his hot cum in her mouth started sucking me... it was as sl*tty as it can get!!... she wouldn't let me cum.. thats what the game is all about.. I can't cum until its all over w/ them... its erotic!!

They were fucking missionary on the floor in front of me w/ her moaning and begging for his cum... and telling to me how good it feels w/ his cock deep in her married pussy..... (she likes saying married pussy).... they moved around the room, couch, chair, floor, dining table, all in view for me to see tied to the chair.....they often got rough, hair pulling, forced deepthroat, etc.

She stared to get a little cuck nasty..... she was standing facing me with her hands on my knees, while he got behind her doggy... Her- "can you feel him thrusting into my pussy?".. then telling him- "fuck me good & hard in front of my husband!".. . "make him watch me getting fucked by you!"...."put your sperm where he puts his cock everyday!"...and more!.. She really got into it w/ nasty talk and fucking while looking at me 6" from my face... she kissed me a few times while he fucked her doggy like that... After he came again, she turned and started sucking his cock clean while she had her ass &pussy in my face so I could see his cum dripping out of her.... She then stood w/ him hugging and asked if I was enjoying watching her getting fucked?... I told her to keep going.... don't stop.

Like I said,, this guy can cum all night,, and he already pumped several loads in her everywhere...

Then she took his hand and took him into the guestroom just off the living room , out of my sight & left the door open for me to hear... I'm tied to the chair--- All I could hear was them fucking.. can't see them.... they both started talking extra loud for me to hear them.............Her-- "hes fucking me!!!"... "hes fucking me doggy and pulling my hair!!".... Him-- hes yelling--"take my cock you sl*t"...
"you like me fucking you in front of your husband like a sl*t?!!".... "you like showing him my cum dripping out of you?!!"...and more.......... Her- "use me anyway you want to,, he can't see us"... "cum in me again anywhere you want too"... then to me-- "can you hear him using your wife?!!".. "imagine all the dirty sl*t things hes doing to me, that you can't see!!"... " he forced me to take cum in my mouth!!"...... "hes fucking my ass and I want him to cum in my ass""...it went on and on like that until they came out together into the livingroom.... I was yelling back-- "fuck her good".." fill my sl*ts holes w/ your cock"

She stood in front of me and showed me that he put cum in her mouth, ass & pussy.. while he stood next to her caressing her body... my cock was hard.... the cum was running down her stockings like a river.... she bent over and started sucking me, and I told him to fuck her doggy..... she still wouldn't let me cum!! ... she started telling me while they stood in front of me caressing each other-- Her-- "he did dirty things to me in the bedroom"... "I didn't want you to see him using your wife like a dirty sl*t"... "and I didn't want you to see what dirty things I did too him"... "could you hear us??".....

They fucked some more in front of me all over the living room.... she had his cum everywhere... her demi bra had cum on it-- her mouth had cum on it-- her pussy & ass were overflowing w/ his cum...... THEN- she came over to me, and climbed onto me in the chair, and slide onto my cock again.... Her - "can you feel his cum in my pussy?".... "did you like watching him fuck your wife like a dirty sl*t?"... "now I'm going to fuck you with HIS cum!!"... and she rode my cock until I unloaded in her pussy... it didn't take long at that point , watching all this for 2+hours later!!... lol .... after I loaded her up, she went over to him on the couch and rode him w/ my cum now...dirty talking to him until her came one last time.... (this guy is like a cum machine)...

She untied me, and they took an intimate moaning shower together (I could hear it).. he went home and we took an intimate shower together.... later we spent the evening fucking our brains out talking about it all... she was still cuck talking me about it all while fucking her.....

I was the first time we actually did something like that.. it was a fun cucky roleplay afternoon... the friend mentioned he wants to try it w/ his wife as it was the first time he ever played agressive roleplay cucky to another husband.... I'm willing to play w/ his wife like that... lol

Below pic of what she wore, (past pic)...
That is just plain HOT! I love the cuck idea without the derogatory nature. Telling the husband he's worthless or something like that is a turn off but teasing him on what a dirty sl*t she's being with another guy and then showing you is seriously exciting. Great role play and thanks for sharing it with us.
I did something similar many years ago with my GF but reversed. She was the one tied and i was playing with another woman in front of her. Off the charts hot. Tis GF and I still text occasionally some 30 years later and she will bring it up once in a while.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2017, 08:59 PM

Default GREEN DOOR

==That is just plain HOT! I love the cuck idea.... (i cut & pasted this from yours)

Thanks... it was different?! ... never did that before... I hope the other guy thinks of me if he trys it w/ his wife.... but I'm not as "talented" a cummer as he is... I don't think anyone is?

We talked about it again last night, and it got us both pretty horny... We'll probably do it again,, BUT we really don't want to make a habit of it.. maybe 2-3 times a year.. and not w/ different guys.. we both prefer to just do it w/ the same guy if possible and his wife lets him.

Old 10-28-2017, 08:03 AM

Thanked 9,776 Times in 317 Posts
Default First Time

I know it has taken me awhile to get this posted, but life sometimes gets in the way of our fun. Anyway, I thought I would start with the first time my wife and I had a threesome. Without going into a lot of backstory, let me start by saying I have always wanted to watch and share my wife with another man. My wife is very open-minded sexually, and was not opposed to the idea out of some type of moral code. Rather she feared it would change our relationship. My wife had her first MFM threesome in college with her boyfriend and his best friend. She said her boyfriend had performance anxiety, but his friend did not. Once it was done, it changed how her boyfriend felt about the relationship. Within a week he broke up with her, and then proceeded to tell everyone about their threesome and that she was a wh*r*. A few years later, after we were married, she worked with a girl who was married to an older man who also had this fetish. This girl eventually gave in and let her husband set up a threesome with one of his friends. She had a similar experience that once it was over her husband acted and treated her differently. He eventually told her he could not get the image of her being fucked by another man out of his head and it made him jealous. During sex I would often get her tell me about her previous lovers, which always turned us both on. Over time she began to reconsider her position. But before we could make it happen, we started having kids. As every parent knows, kids put a real damper on sex. So for about 18 years, this fantasy went unfilled. That is, until a few years ago. Our three kids are now of the age where they are more self-sufficient (driving, jobs, sports, etc). As such, our sex-life has really improved.

Four years ago, we were at a local entertainment district celebrating my birthday a few days early. We had dinner at our favorite steak house, and then had a few cocktails at a bar/club down the street. It was August, and my wife was dressed in a white button-down blouse, tied at the waist. She was not wearing a bra, so her nipples became visible every time they got erect. She was wearing a short skirt (with panties) and sandals. Nothing overly sexy or sl*tty. We sat at the bar, having a few drinks. I did not notice the gentlemen sit in the bar stool behind me, as I had my back to him and was not yet accustomed to being observant of single men in bars. I got up and went to the bathroom. When I returned, I stopped at the end of the hallway to gaze upon my lovely, sexy wife. She had moved to my bar stool, and was leaning in talking to the guy next to her. I could tell she was flirting, as she was leaning into him and had her hand on his forearm in a very casual but intimate way. They were both turned facing each other, so I could not see his face. I watched for a few minutes until she noticed me. When I arrived at the bar she introduced me to her new friend (let’s call him Daryl). As soon as we shook hands, he turned his body facing the bar. I sat on the stool behind my wife as she continued to engage Daryl in small-talk. Daryl seemed almost embarrassed that he was flirting with my wife when I walked up. He was rather ordinary in looks, and build. He was our age (mid-40’s), and had recently moved to our area for work. He was a software engineer from the Seattle area. He stood 6’ 2”, with blonde hair and a bit of a belly. He told us he had been divorced a little more than a year. We later found out that his wife was bi-sexual, and they had actually lived with her female lover. The lover was strictly lesbian, so when they all had sex together he was only allowed to touch his wife. This experience proved beneficial, as my wife would later tell me he had the best oral skills of any man she had ever had in her life. Anyway, as they chatted and Daryl began to relax a little, one of our kids sent me a text. I showed it to my wife as I went outside to call home and straighten out the mini-crisis. I was outside about 5 or 6 minutes talking to my oldest. When I returned I saw Daryl and my wife kissing. I stood and watched for a few minutes as my excitement, and my erection grew. My wife had her hands on his waist, while David had one hand on her bare thigh, gently caressing it. After a few minutes, I approached and sat down in the bar stool behind her. Without stopping, my wife reached back and put her hand on my thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. After a few moments, they broke their embrace and she turned to me, holding Daryl’s hand, and asked if everything was okay. I assured her the crisis was over, and she laughed. Without looking at me, she then told me Daryl lived about a block away, had condoms and Viagra. She then gave Daryl a deep passionate kiss, stood up from her stool, and turned her back into his chest. She grabbed his arms and wrapped them around her waist as he pulled her into his chest. He nuzzled his mouth into her neck as he slid one hand up to casually caress her breast. As he did this, my wife grabbed my hands and pulled me to her, looking in my eyes the whole time. She pulled me close and we also kissed passionately. After a moment, she pulled back and asked me if I was okay with this. As she asked this, one hand reached down and grabbed my hard dick. When I told her yes, she squeezed my erection, smiled, and said she could tell. I paid the bar tab (both ours and Daryl’s) as they continued to kiss. Once the bill was paid, we left and walked to Daryl’s apartment.

Once inside, Daryl went to the kitchen while I sat my wife on a bar stool at the breakfast bar. I had the stool turned so her back was to the bar. Daryl handed me a blue pill and a glass of water, then asked us what we wanted to drink. He made everyone a cocktail while I stood between my wife’s legs kissing her and fondling her breasts. I then reached up and slid my fingers under her panties. Her pussy was already very wet, and she smiled. I reached up with both hands and pulled her panties down and off, setting them on the breakfast bar. I then stepped to the side of her, pulled her skirt up, and proceeded to finger her. Daryl walked up, set our drinks down, and stood on the other side of my wife kissing her. He and I alternated between kissing her and fingering her pussy. I reached up, unbuttoned her top, and exposed her very firm D/DD breasts. Daryl bent down and started sucking on one nipple, while caressing the other with his thumb. With Daryl sucking on one nipple, caressing the other, and both of our hands massaging her clit and pussy, my wife looked at me with the most sexually aroused expression I had ever seen on her face. After a few minutes of our undivided attention, I told her to get on her knees and suck Daryl’s cock. Daryl stepped back and let her step down off the stool. As she did this, I helped her take off her top. She dropped to her knees and began unbuckling and unbuttoning his pants. She pulled his shorts down with a yank, and helped him step out of his sandals and shorts. He pulled off his shirt, and my wife sat up and caressed his nipples as she kissed his hairless belly. His erection was poking her in the chin as she kissed and licked his stomach. She then reached down, hooked her fingers in the waist band of his underware, and eased them down. His erection got caught on the waist band, and she tugged it free. Daryl was about 5-6” long, but very thick. His dick was thick at the base (probably 2 ½” wide), but narrowed to a very pointed head. My wife clasped his dick in her hand, then leaned forward burying her nose in his crotch, inhaling his scent. Then she slowly licked the length of his shaft before taking the head gently into her mouth. She licked and kissed the tip of his dick gently, while slowly stroking with one hand, and massaging his balls with the other hand. After a few minutes of this, she slowly swallowed the length of his dick. Daryl let out a soft moan and exclaimed how good her mouth felt. My wife then rhythmically began bobbing her head up and down the length of his cock, from tip to base, swallowing and sucking. My wife gives the sloppiest, wettest blowjobs ever. Within a minute, drool and slobber was running down her chin and his balls. By this time Daryl had her by the head and was guiding the pace with which she was sucking his dick. While she was sucking his dick, I knelt down and began massaging my wife’s clit with one hand. Her pussy was soaking wet, and I knew I could make her cum easily if I wanted to. My wife continued this for about 5 minutes before I stopped her, fearing Daryl would cum. I told Daryl and my wife that it was time to move things to the bedroom. I helped my wife to her feet, pulled her skirt off and her sandals, and then told her to follow Daryl. I was still fully clothed, so I stripped while they went into the bedroom. I grabbed my phone, and made my way to the bedroom. As I entered, my wife was flat on her back, with her legs straight up in the air. Daryl was on his knees between her legs, his face buried in her c*nt. My wife usually has a difficult time cumming during oral sex, but I could tell she was really into it. He had her ass off the bed as he ground his face into her pussy. My wife had both hands on his head, pulling him in deeper. She was moaning loudly, and writhing on the bed. She looked at me and asked if she could cum (she always asks permission). I told her to cum, to cum hard. As I did this, she began moaning and screaming in ecstasy. When my wife orgasms, her nipples get hard and her chest gets flush. It happens every time, so I know when she has an orgasm and when she fakes it. As my wife began lurching on the bed, her nipples became erect and a red flush appeared on her chest. She gasped and moaned for more than 20 seconds, until she collapsed on the bed and pushed Daryl’s head out of her crotch. The sheets under her were soaking wet, and Daryl’s face was dripping with clear liquid. My wife is a squirter, but usually only when I penetrated her digitally and massager her g-spot. If she has a really intense orgasm, she has been known to squirt during penetration, but never from oral sex. As my wife panted and gasped for breath, Daryl said that it was so hot that she squirted in his mouth and on his face. After a few moments, Daryl started massaging her clit with his thumb. My wife then began gyrating her hips as he built the excitement in her. After a few moments, she grabbed his wrist with both hands, and pulled him forward telling him to fuck her. As he lowered himself down, she stopped and asked if he she wanted him to put on a condom. She told him no, she was on birth control and that we were clean. He assured us he was clean as well. As he pressed forward, my wife reached down and guided him into her wet pussy. She loves to watch the first penetration, and I learned I love to watch the look on her face as he enters her for the first time. As he pushed more of his dick inside of her, the deeper he got the wider he was. When he was about ½ in, her eyes widened and she gave a little gasp. She looked at him as she laid her head back and told him how good his cock felt stretching her. Darly started slowly, with long slow strokes. As my wife’s excitement grew, so did Daryl’s tempo. Several times my wife looked at me and we locked eyes. We were both so turned on. I could see the desire and lust in her eyes, which turned me on. After about 4-5 minutes, he started fucking her harder and harder. My wife’s pussy was sloppy wet, and the sound of his skin slapping her wet skin was very hot. Daryl sat back, grabbed my wife’s ankles, and spread her legs as he fucked her harder and harder. I reached down and began massaging her clit with my thumb. My wife gasped, grabbed my wrist to hold my hand steady, and closed her eyes focusing on the approaching orgasm. With my other hand, I reached up and grasped her throat. I began squeezing the sides of her neck with my fingers and thumb, compressing the blood flow from her brain (not her air flow). Within a few moments my wife announced she was going to cum (I would punish her later for not asking permission). She let out a gasp/moan, and her mid-section tensed up. I continued to massage her clit, and squeezed her neck harder as Daryl fucked her harder, and she had her first orgasm while fucking another man. My wife told me no man ever made her cum from vaginal penetration except me. She has had orgasms from oral sex and digital penetration, and later anal sex with me (I was the first to pop her ass cherry). After nearly 20 seconds of prolonged orgasm, I released the pressure on her neck, and Daryl slowly stopped fucking her. My wife threw her head back, gasping for air. She laid there for a few minutes, motionless and speechless, then asked me for a glass of water. I went to the kitchen, and when I returned, Daryl had his head buried in her pussy again. Again, she was writhing and twisting in ecstasy, as he worked his tongue over her clit and pussy. Within a few minutes, she approached orgasm again. As she came, she wrapped her legs around his head and clamped his face between her thighs. At the same time, she began grinding her crotch into his face, fucking his mouth with her pussy. Once she finished cumming, she released him from her legs and he fell backwards. He commented that she was a wild one in bed. Daryl then grabbed her by the hips, and rolled her onto her hands and knees. He moved behind her, adjusted his dick to the right angle, and thrust into her. She let out a gasp as slammed into her pelvic bone. Daryl grabbed her by the hips and began fucking her hard. As he thrust forward, he pulled her hips back so that he would hammer deep into her. Every time he did this she let out a grunt. I moved in front of her, and held her head and face in my hands, trying to kiss her between thrusts. After a few moments, Daryl grabbed her by the hair with both hands, and pulled her head back. He then told her to suck my dick. I climbed on the bed, and knelt in front of my wife as he pushed her head down onto my dick. For several minutes we fucked her from both ends, thrusting forward at the same time. My wife’s muffled moans increased as she approached orgasm again. As she came, she stopped sucking my dick, focusing on her orgasm. She later told me she faked this orgasm for Daryl’s benefit. She said that men want to think they are giving women multiple orgasms. I knew the first three were genuine because I saw the tell-tale signs on her chest. Once she finished faking her orgasm, she began sucking and licking on my dick again. Daryl pulled out, bent over, spread my wife’s ass cheeks, and buried his face in her crack. My wife let out a combined moan/gasp as he started exploring her ass with his tongue. My wife loves being rimmed, which is also a good warm-up to anal sex. As she moaned, Daryl asked her if she like what he was doing. She could barely get out a response that she did, as he then plunged his tongue deeper into her butt hole. My wife was moaning and panting, then looked at me and said she wanted him in her ass. She asked if I would mind if he fucked her in the ass. Up until that point, I was the only man who had ever ass-fucked her. When I told her yes, she turned to Daryl and asked him to please fuck her in the ass. Daryl went to the bathroom and came back with a small bottle of Astro-Glide. He squirted some on his dick, and as he massaged it over his shaft I spread some on my finger tips and slid them into her ass to help lubricate and relax her anus. Once they were both lubricated, I moved in front of her again and held her face and head in my hands. As he eased the head of his dick in her hole, she gasped and held her breath. We locked eyes, and I told her to relax and breath. Daryl knew what he was doing, and didn’t just thrust into her. Instead, he held constant pressure and waited for her hole to relax and slowly let her in. After a few moments of deep breathing, she began to relax and his cock slowly eased into her ass hole. He started very slowly, with small short movements as my wife relaxed and her body adjusted to his size. As she relaxed he increased the depth and tempo of his thrusts until he found the stroke she liked. Within a few minutes he was bringing her to orgasm. She announced she was cumming over and over as she came. She later confided that this was a real, very intense orgasm. Daryl never stopped and never changed his rhythm, continuing as her orgasm subsided and her arousal built again. For the next 10-15 minutes, he fucked her in the ass with the same long, steady stroke, bringing her to successive orgasm (none of which she faked). She must have cum 6 or 7 times before she asked him to stop. My wife looked at me and asked if we could try to double penetrate her. Of course we agreed, and Daryl eased out of her. Since he had already been in her ass, I laid down and she mounted me. Once I was in her pussy, Daryl stepped up behind and eased his cock into her ass. The two of us were barely long enough to accomplish this, and had to be careful or one of us would fall out. In the end, she and I had to lay still and allow him to fuck her with my dick in her pussy. It only took a few moments before she was approaching another orgasm. As she came I could feel her pussy juice running down my dick, and between my legs. He nipples got hard and her chest flushed red. She moaned loudly as she came hard again. She collapsed on my chest, and told us she needed a break. Daryl eased out of her, and went to the bathroom. I eased out of her, and she stretched out on top of me. I stroked her wet hair, pushing it out of her eyes, and kissed her neck. I asked her if she was okay, and she replied “oh yeah”. She then raised her head, looked at me, and asked if I was okay. I smiled and said “oh yeah”. We then kissed passionately as she ground her pubic bone against my hard-on. A few minutes later, Daryl climbed on the bed and mounted my wife from behind while she was lying on my chest. He slid his dick into her as she let out a gentle moan, and began fucking her. She was still lying flat on me, and he was lying flat on her. I had my face buried on one side of her neck, and he had his buried on the other side. As he fucked her, her pubic bone rubbed against my dick and I could her both of them grunting and panting. After a few minutes of this, he pulled out, grabbed her by the hips, and rolled her onto her back. He spread her legs, and then slid his cock into her. I was lying on my back, with her head under my arm. He had his head buried into the side of her neck as he ground his dick into her. My wife reached down and stroked my dick as he fucked her. Daryl had his hands under her ass, squeezing as he plowed into her. His tempo increased steadily. My wife moaned along with him, let go of me, and grabbed his ass with both hands. She started whispering in his ear, “fuck me. That’s it, fuck me”. After a few minutes, she could tell he was getting close so she started telling him, “I want you to cum. I want to feel you cum in side of me. Cum in me.” His breathing intensified, then stopped. Then he announced, “I’m cumming” as he began to grunt. After a few minutes, his thrusts slowed and stopped, and his body fell limp on my wife. She caressed his hair as she told him how good he was. He laid there for a few minutes, catching his breath. As he raised up, he looked at her and told her she was so fucking sexy, then kissed her deeply. They kissed passionately for a few minutes before he pressed himself up, and his dick slid out of her. I was kneeling next to her when he pulled out, and saw a thick wad of cum spill out of her. As Daryl moved off the bed, my wife grabbed my hand and pulled me to her, telling me it was my turn. I slid my dick into her and nearly lost my shit. The feeling of his warm cum inside of her as my dick entered her was the most incredible and erotic thing I have ever felt. The smell of their sex was amazing. It was a combination of her perfume, his cologne, her juices, his cum, and their sweat. I could barely contain myself as I slid in and out of her. With each thrust, I could feel his jizz oozing out of her and down my shaft. I didn’t want to cum to soon, so I controlled my stroke and tempo. I alternated position, and angle of entry, slowly bringing my wife to orgasm. As she got closer, I raised up on my knees, reached down, and began messaging her clit with my thumb and fingers as I fucked her. She quickly approached orgasm, and told me she wanted to cum. With my other hand I began twisting and pinching her nipples, while caressing her clit with my other hand, all while my dick pushed in and out of her. By this time, Daryl was sitting on the bed next to us, stroking his dick. As she came, the red flush appeared on her chest (her nipples were erect from me pinching them). Once my wife finished cumming, she noticed Daryl was hard again. I turned her so her head was hanging over the side of the bed. I told Daryl to have her suck his dick. I spread my wife’s legs, and started fucking her as Daryl slid his dick into her mouth. Daryl was fucking her mouth as I fucked her pussy. Occasionally, he got carried away and she would choke because he would cut off her airway (she never gags). After a few minutes I stopped, pulled out, and rolled her on to her hands and knees. We then fucked her like this for several minutes as I approached my orgasm. My wife could tell I was getting close, and told me to let her know before I cum. Once I was at the point of no return, I told her I was about to cum. My wife quickly spun around, grabbed my dick, and began sucking and stroking with the same tempo as I was fucking her. As she did this Daryl bent down and started licking her asshole again. Seeing this, coupled with the wet, soft feeling of my wife’s mouth was too much and I began to orgasm. My first spasm literally exploded in the back of my wife’s mouth. But without flinching, she swallowed repeated and maintained pressure and tempo as I unloaded my testicles down her throat. Once I was finished, she milked my dick for every drop, exploring the hole of my dick with her tongue. Once I was done, I fell back on bed and watched as Daryl continued to eat her ass. Now that I was finished, she could focus on what he was doing. After a few minutes, she was moaning and grinding against his face. Daryl stopped, sat up, and told her he wanted to fuck her ass again. My wife simply responded by saying, “please, please fuck me”. I handed Daryl the lube, and he squeezed some on the head of his dick. He then rolled her over, spread her legs, and eased his dick into her asshole. Unlike the first time, her butthole opened immediately. Daryl went to work and started fucking her ass hard, quickly bringing my wife to several orgasms. As Daryl fucked her the effects of the Viagra were definitely kicking in, as I was getting hard. For about 10 minutes, Daryl grunted and pumped his dick into my wife’s ass, making her cum several times (no faking). Then, without any warning, he grunted and groaned as he filled her ass with his cum. As he finished, my wife was on the cusp of another orgasm and told him “don’t stop”. He said it was too late, so I told him to move. As soon as he pulled out, I pushed my dick into her gaping hole. I could feel his cum in her ass as it surrounded my cock. Daryl went to the bathroom to wash up as I started fucking my wife’s ass, finishing her last orgasm. As I fucked her ass, she massaged her clit, which gave her orgasm after orgasm. I fucked her for about 15 minutes, during which time Daryl had joined us and was getting hard a third time. He started sucking and biting my wife’s nipples as I fucked her and she massaged her clit. Because I had already cum once, my second orgasm would take a while. After about 15-20 minutes, I could feel myself approaching orgasm. I increased my tempo until I found my stride. Within a few minutes I came, shooting my jizz up her ass. As soon as I finished, I knew my wife was not done yet so I moved out of the way and told Daryl to fuck her in the ass again. He quickly took my place and started fucking her while I went and washed my dick. Daryl fucked my wife in the ass for another 10 minutes before cumming again. As he pulled out and rolled off of her, my wife laid on the bed with her legs and arms quivering. I was semi-hard again, as the Viagra was doing its job. When I knelt beside her, she told me she was done. She couldn’t handle any more. She said her ass was sore, she was sweaty, and thirsty. I handed her a glass of water and laid next to her, caressing her sweaty stomach and breasts. Daryl laid on the other side of her and caressed her as well, kissing her neck and shoulders. We all laid there for a while, just relaxing and resting. Within a few minutes, Daryl was kissing her and caressing her nipples. I looked over and his dick was hard as a rock. My wife reached down and grasped it with her hands, looked at him, and said she couldn’t do it again. She said she was too sore. Daryl looked at her, said that it was okay, kissed her again, then pushed her head down to his dick. Without hesitation, she took him in her mouth and started sucking his cock. I was surprised because he had not cleaned himself after fucking and cumming in her ass. He rolled on his back while she worked him with her tongue. Once his cock was slobbery wet, she started playing with is balls. He then told her to suck them, which she did. As she did this, she started playing with his ass hole with her finger. He seemed to enjoy this, so she slowly penetrated it with her finger. He moaned a little and told her to use her tongue. She immediately lowered her head as he raised his hips up in the air. She spread his cheeks and started licking and probing his butt with her tongue. For several minutes she licked, sucked, and dug her tongue deep into his ass hole, which he thoroughly enjoyed. I also have to point out, my wife had never rimmed a man before. She later told me that until that moment, she would never consider sticking her tongue in a man’s ass. But the mood struck her, so she did. After a few minutes of probing Daryl’s ass with her tongue, she went back to working on his cock with her mouth. Within a few minutes he grabbed her head, holding her still, as he unloaded in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, and when he was done she licked and stroked his wilting dick. Watching this, I was hard as a rock. My wife saw this, and immediately turned her attention to me. In just a few minutes of sucking and stroking, I was cumming again. As always, she swallowed everything. Once I was done, she threw up her hands and declared she was done, that we had worn her out. She got up, went to the bathroom, and climbed back in bed between Daryl and me. She put her head on my chest, and curled up next to me. It was about 10:30, and we had been fucking for 2 hours. My wife said we should go, but that she just wanted to rest for a few minutes. I told her the kids didn’t expect us home until after midnight, so we were in no hurry. As we laid there, Daryl moved closer to my wife and gently caressed her body. In a short time I could hear her breathing change as she drifted off to sleep. I closed my eyes, intending to just rest for a few minutes but must have fallen asleep. I woke up to the sounds of grunting and moaning. When I turned and looked, my wife was on her back, legs spread and knees pinned to her shoulders, and Daryl was on top of her giving her a good pounding. My wife was moaning deeply, and I could her the wetness between her legs every time his balls slapped against her ass. She noticed I was awake and turned to look at me. She had the look of pure ecstasy on her face as she was approaching another orgasm. I looked at the clock and it said 11:47, so I had been sleeping for an hour. As my wife approached her orgasm she looked at Daryl and told him to pinch her nipples. He did as she told him, and she let out a huge moan, begging him to do it harder. Each time Daryl pinched, she would moan loudly. He then started twisting and pulling on her nipples, which sent her over the edge. She started moaning and writhing on the bed as she came. I saw the red flush appear on her chest and knew she was not faking. About the same time Daryl groaned and also came. By the time he finished I was hard again. As he pulled out, I moved between her legs and eased myself into her wet, swollen pussy. I started slowly, enjoying the feeling. The feeling of Daryl’s cum, and the look on my wife’s face was all it took. I lasted less than 5 minutes, but was able to bring my wife to orgasm one last time before I unloaded inside of her. We laid there for a few minutes until my declared again that she was done, that Daryl and I should fuck off. After a few minutes, she got up and went to the bathroom. When she returned she asked me to get her clothes so we could leave. We dressed and prepared to leave. We exchanged phone numbers and emails, then she and Daryl kissed several times before we left. As we walked to our car, we laughed and talked aboue the night. We each recounted parts we each liked. We agreed that the most erotic part was looking at each other while Daryl fucked her. She said that, more than anything he did, let her cum so many times. Although she had to admit he was very skilled with his tongue. During later conversations, she said that of the 60+ men she has fucked in her life, Daryl was one of the top five. He was a good kisser, knew how to eat pussy, was assertive without being abusive or selfish, knew how to long stroke and hard fuck, and when each was appropriate. We would see Daryl a few times over the course of a few months until his company relocated him elsewhere.

I know this is a very long narrative, as I wrote the original in an effort to capture every detail for later reflection. It took me a long time to revise for this page, but in the end I left most of the details as I remembered them. So if it is too long, I apologize. I also want to point out that this night was not illustrative of all of our adventures. We later learned that we were lucky to meet someone like Daryl, especially our first time. We have had several amazing experiences since Daryl, but we have also had a few duds. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my retelling of our first experience with a threesome. I never post pics of my wife, but thought I would add these two from that night
Attached Thumbnails
fdjbflb152908.jpg   dlljf152908.jpg  

Old 10-29-2017, 06:01 PM

Probably a great story, but PLEASE break it into segments to make it easier to read!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drc75 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2017, 09:16 AM

Default l n b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drc75 View Post
Probably a great story, but PLEASE break it into segments to make it easier to read!
Also a little bigger print......
Old 11-05-2017, 07:27 PM

Default me & her

Well, hubby was away this weekend on a hunting trip till monday, and he left me all alone.....

So I invited a girlfriend over for a weekend lezzy fest. Sat. & Sun , we did lunch in downtown Nashville, and did some shopping, had our nails done and did girly stuff around town..we were both in flirty mini-skirts and knee high white socks & heels teasing all the boys as we wondered the tourist district....

Got home last night, and ordered out chinese delivery... When the delivery guy (chinese) got to the door, she answered in her bra & panties.. he was pretty thrown back seeing her... lol

We played lezzy all night , we tried on all my sexy outfits together, and enjoyed alot of orgasms inbetween... I only have one toy, but she brought her collection to try... there were 2 wow toys I think I'm going to buy for myself....maybe it was the way she used them on me !!??

Today we slept in late and had strawberry pancakes we made.. and an afternoon of exploring each others body... later we took an intimate bath together, very sensual... it felt sooooo relaxing we decided to just go back to bed and 69 each other to a wild orgasm. So now she decided to spend the night again till monday morning.. no complaints from me.... we're going to order pizza delivered.... maybe both of us will answer the door in our lezzy fest lingerie?! She fits in all my cloths except my bras.... guess why... lol

Depending when hubby gets home, will determine if he finds us there together.. if he does, she wants to have sex w/ him... I think I'll watch this time.

(this is my tall sexy redhead girlfriend who is widowed and I share hubby w/ her often)

Last edited by GRITS; 11-05-2017 at 07:30 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s