Our forum has over 9 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #821  
Old 10-19-2017, 09:26 AM
greendoor greendoor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,129
Thanks: 103,529
Thanked 9,392 Times in 1,979 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
I forgot?? 2nd half of Q?........... How was it..... Not it-- Those times... lol
Actually, I really enjoy it... I like that feeling bodily, and mentally knowing 3 guys are having fun w/ me. If I can get at least 2 of them to cum,, its very erotic for me to feel that and my orgasm is super intrnse....
"IF you can get two of them to cum"??? Oh come on Mrs GRITS I'm sure you never having a problem draining guys balls for them.
It must be really erotic knowing three guys are there all for you. As you look around and see their cocks all hard knowing they are hard for you. That they all want you. That you are going to suck and fuck them all together and if hubby isn't around that you are then going to tell him all about it thus doing it for four guys really. Not to mention you get to put aside one side of you and let your inner sl*t come out and play for a while in a controlled safe environment. Sounds pretty damn hot to me.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
  #822  
Old 10-19-2017, 10:02 AM
greendoor greendoor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,129
Thanks: 103,529
Thanked 9,392 Times in 1,979 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Thanks for the good question.... I'll try to break it down....

First of all. the jealousy thing... actually there is none.. and the reason is because finding people to participate like this on a long term basis is a job in itself...NOT a Craiglist search... You find people you know or recommended by people you know who are very ok w/ just having fun w/ it all.. the wife and I don't get jealous because we've been doing this since before we met, .. in fact as stated prior, we met at a swing group event... sex is sex... love is love, you can not mix the two... we love and are happy w/ each other as partners in life.. the sex, even our own, is an extracurriculiar activity of pleasure.... that is something some couples miss...having sex does not mean love........ But of course as we all know, if a partner refuses to have sex w/ spouse its sort of cruel and does show a lack of respect and love.... a little bit of a double edged sword.. but the attitude of the situtation at hand is there.
Most of us grow up with a closed view of sex which brings the jealousy card up. I have friends who are swingers and I've never seen two people more connected. They, like the GRIT's see the sex as their partner having some fun and being pleasured thus giving them pleasure hearing or watching it happen. I do know my friends who enjoy this lifestyle just have a rule and that's totally open communication. So if the wife wants to meet with a guy some afternoon alone that's fine if her husband knows prior and vise versa. And you make a great point love is love and sex is sex, neither of you are getting into swinging for love, your doing it for the pleasure. Took me years to learn the difference between the two.
The people we play with are all married...both Swing Group & "Select "friends...none came from a Craiglist search. Everyone is there to have fun.... neither group knows each other exist. We keep them seperate for good reasons....Thats why you'll see us actually say-- a Swing Group friend or a "Select" friend when we play.

Swing Group-- We met at a meeting w/ this group 15?? years ago. She was a card carrying member, and I was a guest...We were the only single people there.... Now the rules are NO singles.. couples only, and the same people from 15 yrs ago are still there.. 12 couples limit... I've only seen one couple leave for breaking the rules and not having the correct attitude of No Problems or Drama... 2 other couples left because they moved way too far away to really participate. 2 other couples have come in after big time backgroud and probation period.. otherwise everyone is growing old together in the Group...Because we're strict w/ rules and attitude and again -finding people is a job in itself... nobody wants to leave a good thing--both people and activitys...
When we have a Swing Group meet, not every couple attends.. it optional..we try to get together monthly, but sometimes its more.... and if someone is having a bad night functioning sexually.. its ok.. we're all mature enough to know we're not supermen or superwomen..
It must be like old home week when you all get together. I am curious how these meeting progress for just chatting and catching up to sex? Do you do theme parties? Do two of you just start making out and thing progress form there? Are there unwritten rules you don't start playing for an hour etc? Theres etiquettes at almost all functions be them written or unwritten, just curious what they are in your group.

"Select" friends-- all married, But their wives don't know.. they are cheating... there are 5 guys for wife... For me, there are 3 women.. all widowed, divorced and single. And we both limit our extracaricullar sex to just those "select" friends.. we are not picking up strangers... yuk!!!
This is just a fantasy, I'm thinking of one of the guys wife finding out and insisting on coming to a get together to see what goes on. Then somehow becoming the center of attention for the group.
They are actually friends we've known forever.. and we approached each seperately in deep thought discussion about the "Select" friend thing we wanted. We wanted married because they have something to keep secret.. single people talk too much and are out fucking others. The attitude is recreational sex w/ friends we can trust for safty and privacy.... we are both allowed to be w/ any, anytime. we usually tell the other if its about to happen. Because we're a couple/partners and in love & respect, its not or never in subtitute for being w/ each other... so encounters are not selfish in timing as to interfere w/ our time together... its extracariccular.
I guess this arrangement does come in handy when one person is just really horny and the other is away or not feeling the same way. Kind of a nice pleasure outlet to have.
Attitude, attitude, attitude counts.. above all... no one is leaving their spouse for the other..
Probably rule number one, and once everyone realizes this the group becomes better and stronger.
The biggest worry is that their wives fund out... but being married and cheating.. you tend to keep your mouth shut and not put yourself in jeopedy... She dosen't see all 5 weekly.. its if they can, and sometimes they don't/can't, etc.... same with the 3 women I know.... btw- the 3 women I know were friends of my wife so she arranged it all... they are all Bi- w/ her and I supply the manly affection they need when needed...
Ok another fantasy: Mr GRITS is home in bed with a lady friend fucking her for all he's worth when Mrs GRITS come home. She hears whats going on and stops on the way to the bedroom, stands at the door and watches them for a minute. Giving her tits and pussy a little rub when enters the room saying hi as she climbs on her girlfriends face and passionately kisses hubby. I live my swinging life through you two...
Anyone is free to quit anytime.. but why ruin a good thing.. there are no participation requirements.. its when you want to agreeably w/ the other..

Look, its not a situtation everyone falls into, or normal maybe... but we actually had a plan, refined it , worked on it, and implemented it happlily TOGETHER... that made the difference. Not Craiglist easy.

I hope that answered your Questions?? ---if not tell me, I'll try.
Thanks for the reply!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
  #823  
Old 10-19-2017, 10:08 AM
greendoor greendoor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,129
Thanks: 103,529
Thanked 9,392 Times in 1,979 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Any questions you'd like to ask us???.... anything goes!

BTW- thats the gun she carrys...and shes good w/ it too !!
Theres a no phone rule are your parties what about a no guns rule?

Two of my female friends in the lifestyle really like being called sl*ts (in the setting of a playdate/party). They are both proud of being sl*ts as they say and taking on multiple men in their group. By the way they don't know each other therefore they are in different circles of friends. Just wondering if Mrs GRITS falls into this category or not.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
  #824  
Old 10-20-2017, 12:43 AM
GRITS's Avatar
GRITS GRITS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,663
Thanks: 2,776
Thanked 14,173 Times in 1,493 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Theres a no phone rule are your parties what about a no guns rule?

Two of my female friends in the lifestyle really like being called sl*ts (in the setting of a playdate/party). They are both proud of being sl*ts as they say and taking on multiple men in their group. By the way they don't know each other therefore they are in different circles of friends. Just wondering if Mrs GRITS falls into this category or not.

No,, no guns allowed.. she keeps her gun & gun skills secret......she can shoot from the hip and hit 3 out of 5 shots in the bullseye at 15 ft.

She likes being called a "married sl*t".w/ friends at play.
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
  #825  
Old 10-20-2017, 01:34 AM
GRITS's Avatar
GRITS GRITS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,663
Thanks: 2,776
Thanked 14,173 Times in 1,493 Posts
Default Greendoor

When we're done, we're done.... I wouldn't be licking her spermed pussy.. I'm not Bi/gay and don't do that... I just stick my cock in her pussy.. but not when shes sleeping....

--- When she got back from shopping/errands in her short jean skirt & heels we talked about the night... She said she wasn't sore because of all the lube we pumped into her pussy... lol....... She said that when she took a shower she couldn't get all the sperm out?.. she thinks she took 7 loads in her pussy?!!?.. Her panties were wet. She tells me this because she dosen't want me going down on her w/ sperm in her pussy.... so she hiked her jean skirt, pulled her wet panties to the side and climbed on me in a chair and rode me to both our orgasms.... later we took an intimate shower together and played naked scrabble in bed.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0590 (2).JPG  
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
  #826  
Old 10-21-2017, 02:31 AM
LBnJB LBnJB is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 34
Thanks: 155
Thanked 1,100 Times in 35 Posts
Default My stories

I am lucky to be married to a woman who loves sex, does not attach sex to emotions, and loves to explore and experiment. Most people would consider us kinky, but I find that label demeaning and constrictive. Over the past 26 years, we have tried nearly everything. Before kids, she was open to almost anything in the bedroom. However, as every parent can attest, once we had kids our sex life ground to a near halt. But now that our three kids are almost grown, the worm has turned again. Over the past few years we have explored more outside of the bedroom….

Over the past few years, we have discovered we enjoy adding another man to the bedroom. No, I am not a cuckold and I am not bi-sexual. She loves the attention of two men, and I enjoy making her happy. She also loves to flirt and tease, and I love to watch her get men excited. We have picked up men in bars, found them through Craigslist, and used swinger sights. She has also looked up old boyfriends using Facebook. Occasionally, she meets a nice man when she is out in public alone.

Prior to finding the non-fiction forum, I began writing a journal about our experiences over the past few years. I have different journals dedicated to different types of activities. One section details our experience with BDSM, and all of the different scenes I have created for her. One section deals with different experiences we have had just the two of us. Some detail our experiences with other couples. But the biggest section is dedicated to our experiences adding another man to the bedroom. I started this journal as means of reminding myself when I am old of the fun and exciting things we have done together. As time goes by, memories fade. I wanted something that would recreate the event in my mind years later. So, my journal entries often sound like Penthouse Forum letters (for those of us old enough to remember). I would like to share these here, if anyone is interested. Every detail is true, I will simply change names (and an occasional detail) to protect the identity of the wicked.
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LBnJB For This Useful Post:
  #827  
Old 10-21-2017, 01:25 PM
greendoor greendoor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,129
Thanks: 103,529
Thanked 9,392 Times in 1,979 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
When we're done, we're done.... I wouldn't be licking her spermed pussy.. I'm not Bi/gay and don't do that... I just stick my cock in her pussy.. but not when shes sleeping....

--- When she got back from shopping/errands in her short jean skirt & heels we talked about the night... She said she wasn't sore because of all the lube we pumped into her pussy... lol....... She said that when she took a shower she couldn't get all the sperm out?.. she thinks she took 7 loads in her pussy?!!?.. Her panties were wet. She tells me this because she dosen't want me going down on her w/ sperm in her pussy.... so she hiked her jean skirt, pulled her wet panties to the side and climbed on me in a chair and rode me to both our orgasms.... later we took an intimate shower together and played naked scrabble in bed.
Not bi or gay either but for some reason the thought of licking her just fucked pussy turns me on. However fucking her cum filled pussy really turns me on. Must feel great sliding into her like that.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
  #828  
Old 10-22-2017, 11:08 AM
GRITS's Avatar
GRITS GRITS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,663
Thanks: 2,776
Thanked 14,173 Times in 1,493 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Not bi or gay either but for some reason the thought of licking her just fucked pussy turns me on. However fucking her cum filled pussy really turns me on. Must feel great sliding into her like that.
Feels orgasmic slippery.... watching her taking dic & the sperm from others makes it better.... I like watching her getting fucked like a nympho and giving her sloppy whatever.
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
  #829  
Old 10-22-2017, 12:28 PM
nectcouple's Avatar
nectcouple nectcouple is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 541
Thanks: 17,297
Thanked 4,342 Times in 485 Posts
Default Excelent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBnJB View Post
I am lucky to be married to a woman who loves sex, does not attach sex to emotions, and loves to explore and experiment. Most people would consider us kinky, but I find that label demeaning and constrictive. Over the past 26 years, we have tried nearly everything. Before kids, she was open to almost anything in the bedroom. However, as every parent can attest, once we had kids our sex life ground to a near halt. But now that our three kids are almost grown, the worm has turned again. Over the past few years we have explored more outside of the bedroom….

Over the past few years, we have discovered we enjoy adding another man to the bedroom. No, I am not a cuckold and I am not bi-sexual. She loves the attention of two men, and I enjoy making her happy. She also loves to flirt and tease, and I love to watch her get men excited. We have picked up men in bars, found them through Craigslist, and used swinger sights. She has also looked up old boyfriends using Facebook. Occasionally, she meets a nice man when she is out in public alone.

Prior to finding the non-fiction forum, I began writing a journal about our experiences over the past few years. I have different journals dedicated to different types of activities. One section details our experience with BDSM, and all of the different scenes I have created for her. One section deals with different experiences we have had just the two of us. Some detail our experiences with other couples. But the biggest section is dedicated to our experiences adding another man to the bedroom. I started this journal as means of reminding myself when I am old of the fun and exciting things we have done together. As time goes by, memories fade. I wanted something that would recreate the event in my mind years later. So, my journal entries often sound like Penthouse Forum letters (for those of us old enough to remember). I would like to share these here, if anyone is interested. Every detail is true, I will simply change names (and an occasional detail) to protect the identity of the wicked.
Start your own thread here in the Non-fiction section! I would love to read it all!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
  #830  
Old 10-23-2017, 10:21 AM
GRITS's Avatar
GRITS GRITS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,663
Thanks: 2,776
Thanked 14,173 Times in 1,493 Posts
Default lnb

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Start your own thread here in the Non-fiction section! I would love to read it all!

Keep it here and add to this thread that is OPEN to all w/ good real storys!!
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Laura mature dripping pussy

1m:11s
840 Views

02-07-2015
Nude at Laundromat

4m:10s
1,007 Views

06-17-2015
Prom queen

1m:48s
1,286 Views

11-29-2009
garage02

0m:35s
1,202 Views

02-29-2004
BBC 13

9m:19s
471 Views

06-04-2016

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.