or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2023, 05:48 PM

Thanked 260,535 Times in 8,699 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
Great collection, but I wish we could download the pictures
One example that's watermarked so can't post direct is at gofile.io/d/v1IUQB (I went to the link, picked a picture to click on, right-clicked to get "View Page Source," used search - ctrl+f - and searched "jpg" but of course there were a lot given the site name, clicked the right one, chose "go to" its url, et voila): it might be a bit easier in this case to search "img" rather than "jpg"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2023, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlugeen View Post
I put together a collection of images from
different sources of this amazing group of four ladies from the 2016 streak.

Does anyone have anymore photos/videos they could share of them?

https://jpg.pet/a/streak-tigerr-2016.IFMlm
You’ve got the two that I took and posted in there already. I’ve just looked and I have another that is a slightly different angle of one you have.

They were such great, friendly, game girls. Wish the zoo still did this - they were great nights
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0871.jpeg  
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to aardwhite For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2023, 07:25 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 192 Posts
Red face

Quote:
The method that crispus mentioned definitely works (that's what I used to do). But I noticed an easier way recently. At the bottom right corner of each image in the album view is a symbol that looks like three circles connected to each other. If you click on that, a "share" window should pop up, and at the bottom is a link to the image that you can copy. From there you can save the image normally. Hope that helps!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fizzieri For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2023, 07:50 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 192 Posts
Red face

It is possible that the method crispus and I used was the only way at the time, because now I just noticed that if you click on the image once to bring it fullscreen, then a second time, it will open up in a new window where you can download it normally (which is even faster than the method I described above). I don't recall being able to do this on this site in the past (I also used to have trouble downloading from there), so maybe this is new? Anyways, thanks to crispus for describing the original method! And maybe someone knows an even better shortcut, like downloading the whole album all at once!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fizzieri For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2023, 05:09 PM

Thanked 1,758 Times in 284 Posts

Quote:
Do you use JD downloader? Because if you do, you can download all the pictures at once, you don't have to download them individually. Just click embed on the album you want to download, select direct links and copy the links, JD will download them all automatically.
Old 07-17-2023, 10:37 AM

Thanked 1,224 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaristo_ View Post
These are amazing! Knowing the girls wanted to parade around naked in public is one thing, but knowing that they also intended to keep their faces hidden makes the whole thing so much more exciting.

It’s as if they had the perfect plan to expose themselves without having to suffer any of the usual embarrassing consequences…only to cause the whole thing to backfire on themselves by making the small but careless mistake of removing the masks before they could be sure they were safely out of sight of the cameras.

I have to imagine that these girls are absolutely mortified by the fact that potentially everyone they’ve ever known has witnessed them at her lowest: breasts, pussies and pale jiggling butts exposed to the world, entirely of their own volition and now with no way of denying its them in the pictures.

They wanted to experience being seen naked, just maybe not that much.
Yep, they were 100% in it for the thrills. While men are supposedly more likely to be exhibitionists than women, men are also more likely to be nude just to be silly or to do these kind of charitable activities for ‘innocent’ reasons. Most men are either unattractive or deeply forgettable to look at when nude, so it’s more of a comedic thing for a lot of guys. When you see a beautiful girl who is naked at an event like this but trying to hide her face you know that this deeply arouses her. The same is true for the WNBR - this year, lots of cute, skinny young ladies showed up with face coverings, hats, sunglasses. Good for them I say!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sillywong For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2023, 01:31 PM

Thanked 2,691 Times in 398 Posts
Default Will unmasking them deter then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaristo_ View Post
... It’s as if they had the perfect plan to expose themselves without having to suffer any of the usual embarrassing consequences…only to cause the whole thing to backfire on themselves by making the small but careless mistake of removing the masks before they could be sure they were safely out of sight of the cameras.

I have to imagine that these girls are absolutely mortified by the fact that potentially everyone they’ve ever known has witnessed them at her lowest ...They wanted to experience being seen naked, just maybe not that much.
I suppose the question is: will this deter them, and others, from doing this again? and so depriving us of the pleasure of seeing them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2023, 04:15 PM

Thanked 1,224 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonjohn View Post
I suppose the question is: will this deter them, and others, from doing this again? and so depriving us of the pleasure of seeing them.
As far as I know this event hasn’t run since 2016 sadly. There is even less social stigma about being an exhibitionist now than 2016, so if someone can come up with a suitable charitable cause this can absolutely happen again. There are plenty of girls who love cute animals and also don’t mind stripping off in public!
The Following User Says Thank You to sillywong For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2023, 04:44 PM

Thanked 11,045 Times in 431 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillywong View Post
There are plenty of girls who love cute animals and also don’t mind stripping off in public!
Polar bears for example... well, I don't know if they are "cute", but there was another great event called "Bare All For Polar Bears" that happened around the same years as Streak For Tigers. Here's a nice thread posted back then, including high res pictures and a 20-minutes video.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to krashcdm For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2023, 08:00 AM

Default 2016 group of four

Just wanted to re-post my collection of this fab group of four. The previous post was lost due to gofile not hosting for very long

https://bunkrr.su/a/qYbYPrkt
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shlugeen For This Useful Post:

Tags
naked in public, streaking

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV