Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2016, 03:39 PM

Thanked 5,309 Times in 191 Posts
Default Annual Naturist Naked Volleyball Tournament

This event is new to me... naked volleyball tournaments in Ontario, Canada - indoors in the winter and outdoors in the summer. Would be a great event to be a spectator, to watch the pretty girls bodies as they play. I'd imagine you have to be naked, too, and cameras are probably discouraged.

Next winter one is in about 9 months.
The next summer one is July 1-3, 2016.

Winter: youngnaturistsamerica.com/naked-volleyball-indoor-naturist-tournament-london-ontario-review/
Summer: bareoaks.ca/index.php/en/volleyball/gta-tournament.html

One photo from the winter event, and several photos from the summer event. The beautiful girl that the photographer has focused on in most of the outdoor photos has an exceptionally nice rear end, something I'm very glad there are photos of. Although we may never know the answer, anyone care to guess whether she's shaved or has a bush?
Attached Thumbnails
naked-volleyball-indoor-tournament-london-ontario-young-naturists-america.jpg   nude-volleyball-lee-baxandall-tournament-bare-oaks-naturist-park-young-naturists-america.jpg  

tumblr_nqs6tmcbqt1qfts2ko1_1280.jpg   tumblr_o34ge4l0WB1qfts2ko1_1280.jpg  

tumblr_o0rrf7SRJ31qfts2ko1_1280.jpg   tumblr_nqs6roItQ81qfts2ko1_1280.jpg  

tumblr_nqs6vcBXa01qfts2ko1_1280.jpg   tumblr_nqtk4uUp7Q1qfts2ko1_1280.jpg  

tumblr_nqtk62UQTy1qfts2ko1_1280.jpg   tumblr_nqtk69qIaF1qfts2ko1_1280.jpg  

Old 03-13-2016, 04:03 PM

Thanked 11,585 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
This event is new to me... naked volleyball tournaments in Ontario, Canada - indoors in the winter and outdoors in the summer. Would be a great event to be a spectator, to watch the pretty girls bodies as they play. I'd imagine you have to be naked, too, and cameras are probably discouraged.

Winter: youngnaturistsamerica.com/naked-volleyball-indoor-naturist-tournament-london-ontario-review/

One photo from the winter event, and several photos from the summer event. The beautiful girl that the photographer has focused on in most of the outdoor photos has an exceptionally nice rear end, something I'm very glad there are photos of. Although we may never know the answer, anyone care to guess whether she's shaved or has a bush?

Thanks for this. The first pic, with the body painting and all, looks almost like a YNA (young naturists of america) pic, and I see that YNA reviewed/endorsed this event on their website. Ordinarily, naked volleyball at a naturist park (Bare Oaks near Toronto in this case), might tend to be not that sexy, but in this case, participation by YNA members looks possible. We'll want to keep an eye on this. Anything YNA members do is OK by me (as long as they take pics also)

D (Klondike)

Last edited by Davidavin; 03-13-2016 at 04:11 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davidavin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2016, 09:48 PM

Thanked 260,745 Times in 8,712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidavin View Post
Thanks for this. The first pic, with the body painting and all, looks almost like a YNA (young naturists of america) pic, and I see that YNA reviewed/endorsed this event on their website. Ordinarily, naked volleyball at a naturist park (Bare Oaks near Toronto in this case), might tend to be not that sexy, but in this case, participation by YNA members looks possible. We'll want to keep an eye on this. Anything YNA members do is OK by me (as long as they take pics also)

D (Klondike)
Hate to throw cold water on this, but a perhaps more accurate picture (and don't say I didn't warn you) of the event, posted by the host organization: youtube.com/watch?v=UtVV_ysiOdk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney