Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-03-2018, 12:53 AM

Sounds like fun. You should try to expose yourself or be naughty while at the muesum. It would be awesome to see you poised by one of the tiny cars with a nip slip.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 08:51 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Last Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Sounds like fun. You should try to expose yourself or be naughty while at the muesum. It would be awesome to see you poised by one of the tiny cars with a nip slip.

Last Weekend

Well he took me to the Lane Auto Museum, I've wanted to see it for a while... All those cute little cars were amazing!!.. some really weird ones too.... very interesting..... Sorry I saw your post too late to do a nip slip ... besides the place is full of cameras and kids.

Anyway, it was a nice fun weekend for our swing group wife swap as mentioned above and how it works....
The hubby who picked my name arrived at 7pm fri.. I had cooked dinner when he arrived and we chit chatted over dinner....
later when we were ready for sex fun.. I told him to go thru my lingerie drawer and pick something out he'd like to see me wear.... He picked out a little Schoolgirl outfit.. yellow plaid w/ white high heels... I dressed in front of him to tease.. putting on my stockings and heels was his favorite!!.. I teased him walking around the house bending over picking things up off the floor, and the lap danced him on the couch to keep him nice & hard!!.. lol...
I puled my silky panties to the side and slid onto his cock and rode him a bit... then I stood on the couch straddling his face as he suckled my pussy to a nice orgasm...I got back down on his cock and continued riding him ... we then went into the bedroom and I sucked him harder on the bed, then climbed on top and rode him under my little skirt looking cute in my schoolgirl outfit. We played "little Schoolgirl" teasing him and dirty talking fun... he couldn't hold back for long and flooded my pussy w/ his warm sperm... I sucked his cock clean, then stood on the bed over him, and dirty talked him, "look what you did" as he had a view up y skirt watching his sperm dripping out... We spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking and playing until midnight....

Sat. we went out to the museum, and he took me to dinner.. later we went home and I told him to again, pick out whatever he wants me to wear for sex?.... he picked out a combination of--- black shelf bra, garters & panties ,, white silky stockings and black high heels.. I looked pretty sl*tty and enjoyed the feeling. We had another hot night. This time it was just pure hot sex, w/ me being submissive as he pulled my hair, and roughly used me for great hard sex... I like being taken like a wh*r*... he did a good job!!.. we both fell asleep w/ me still dressed like that.... Sun. morning we had some morning sex before breakfast... While he took a shower, I made a late breakfast still dressed in my outfit and served him looking like a garter & heel sl*t.. he liked it...

All the hubbys left where ever they were @ 3pm... my hubby got home @ 5pm and found me waiting still dressed and cum full... I ripped off his cloths and sucked him and then dragged him into the bedroom and fucked him silly...
He told me who he was with and what they did... it got me hot.... I told him what I did too. We took an intimate shower together and had dinner.... and went to sleep early as we were both exhausted....

So that was our "swing gROUP" local wife swap weekend.........
Attached Thumbnails
i2 (7).jpg  
Old 03-09-2018, 06:43 PM

Default Weekend Return

Hubby here,,,

I will say that when ever we swing, and I come back to my wife.. it is always a thrill the way I seem to find her waiting for me with/as,,,

-that first kiss smelling of sex w/ other men,,
-usually still wearing whatever outfit she seduced them with & fucked them with.
-her pussy still cum lubed w/ their dripping sperm.
-disheveled and looking like she was used by another.
-and her dirty talk telling me all about it.
-
What ever fun I had swinging w/ the other woman, its desert to come home to my wife.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0164.JPG  
Old 03-09-2018, 07:00 PM

Thanked 5,390 Times in 170 Posts
Default No pics . . yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Got an old pic?????
GRITS,
I have to thank you but also be the bearer of bad news. I have been asking about posting some pictures, but still No Joy. “maybe when I lose a few pounds” She doesn’t need to, but me telling her that hasn’t convinced her. She knows I have the hots for her. I told her about the request I got and showed her the thread assuring her that there are guys that would beat themselves raw over her. That didn’t convince her to post a pick, but did get her crazy excited. That is what I owe you thanks for. I will post the details later if folks want to know. I even showed her pics of Ms. GRITS and told her we could take pics like that, no face. She still thinks she needs to lose weight. AARRGGHHH! Women!?!?!

If you don’t mind I will PM you with a request.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2018, 07:46 PM

Default wife & friend

Yesterday, Thurs, a "select" friend stopped by while I was out... She said he politely asked to be w/ her as he was stressed out about something..... She said they had a 2 hr quicky and she did whatever he wanted to make him feel good...
When I got home @ 5pm.. she was waiting in the bedroom spread out disheveled only wearing her strappy heels , and looking well fucked and cum full. She said, "I was a naughty girl today"... and told me shes lubed and ready for my cock.... he must have just left, because when I inpaled her pussy, his 2-lube-loads were still very warm and slippery...

She was on her stomach, and I got behind her grabbed her hair, shoved my cock in her, and fucked her hard and rough telling her, "you like getting fucked when I'm not home?"... "you like taking his cum in all your sl*t holes? ".... " you like getting fucked by your husband after being a cum sl*t for him?" ...
SHE kept repling, "YES, and I enjoyed feeling his hot cum deep inside me"... "and I sucked him until he filled my mouth w/ hot cum too"...."I was his sl*t"
So I added mine to the mix in her pussy while pulling her hair hard yelling, "take it sl*t".
She orgasmed feeling my sperm.. she stood up on the bed, legs apart and told me "look what you guys did to me!!".. as I watched cum running down her inner thigh as she played w/ it...... 1/2 hour later I fucked her again rough and hard and shot my magnum load all over her face & chest, then she sucked my cock clean while looking like a used wh*r* w/ cum dripping out of her pussy and all over her body.... she layed back and spread her legs and told me,, "I love this!!, let keep doing it."... "punish me w/ your cock for fucking your friend like a wild sl*t today!!"... and we did,, we never left the bed till midnight... I covered her body w/ cum loads and gagged her w/ a mouth load... filled her pussy again and the whole time she just layed in bed wallowing in sperm from him and me while talking very dirty cuck talk....
My wife is a horny b*tch!!!... thank goodness!! She Fun to be with...

Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0789.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 03-09-2018 at 07:54 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2018, 07:50 PM

Default beach

Don't push it... go slow... it works better..

Mean while enjoy our adventures...
Old 03-09-2018, 08:07 PM

Thanked 5,390 Times in 170 Posts
Default not pushing

I LOVE your adventures!

I want her to realize that she is a sexy, desirable woman.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2018, 11:22 PM

Thanked 1,281 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Mean while enjoy our adventures...
I'm playing with myself - wanking - while reading the Grits' stories. Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2018, 11:44 PM

Default ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger 1 View Post
I'm playing with myself - wanking - while reading the Grits' stories. Thanks.
Any Questions??? Ask.....
Old 03-15-2018, 10:59 PM

Default wife & friend

Mr. Grits here,

Seems like my wife has been getting horny on Thursdays lately... lol

She asked me this morning if we could have a "select" friend or two over this afternoon?...
I told her OK, but don;t know if anyone is around?... I made a few phone calls and got 2 "select" friends to come over @ noon... they both took 1/2 day off from work.

(again, as a reminder, all "select" friends are married men, but their wives don't know.. we prefer married men, because they keep their mouths shut.. also thats why we never take pics of these encounters.. FYI as mentioned several times along this thread)

So the Thursday
horney wife gets her horny play time w/ her favorite-- mmmf action...
She dressed in her Southern Rebel Bikini & high heels for the guys.. upon their arrival she greeted them w/ cocktails and kisses in the livingroom.. after a lap grinding dance, they got undressed, and she lap grinded them some more feeling their cocks thru her bikini bottoms. We were caressing her body & bikini feeling her hard nipples sticking thru her bikini top and camel toe bottoms....We were all hard for her, and she got on my lap and pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and slide my cock in her wet pussy, then she told me, "are you and your friends ready to fuck me?""... We kissed as she rocked on my cock... then she moved to the next guy , and the next, sitting and rocking on their cocks sticking her hard nipple bikini top in their mouths to nibble on.....She really knows how to flirt and turn guys on....

We all went into the quest room and we took turns licking her to orgasm as she sucked another.. a nice oral session for everyone in her bikini & heels....one guy couldn't hold back and exploded in her mouth ... After she had about 4 oral orgasms, she knelt n the bed and asked if anyone wanted to fuck southern style.??...... We all looked at each other and smiled and the fucking started... one guy took her doggy while another was getting sucked spitroasted style pulling her bikini bottoms to the side.... I took turns getting behind her doggy pulling her little hips back onto my cock.... the guy she was sucking exploded in her mouth. It was alot as it was running out the sides of her mouth while she was still sucking him dry.. he collaspled moaning from orgasm delight.. We turned the wife over and began taking turns fucking her missionary... I love watching her high heels waving around in the air like that... HOT!!... we just kept stepping back shoving our cocks in her wet pussy w/ her moaning out orgasms begging for more... .. THIS is why she likes 3 guys, never a lul in ready cocks... lol... Then the other guy couldn't hold back when she told him to shot his sperm in her....she grabbed his hard nipples and told him to cum in her!!!.... he did!! A huge load..... When he pulled out, I jumped in sloppy-seconds in her pre-lubed pussy... She was tellng me, "how does my sperm full pussy feel,honry?". .."are you going to give your Southern sl*t Wife more cum?... We kissed while I was thrusting in and out of her pussy.... she turned me over and got on top of me cowgirl, pulling her bikini tops to the side while riding me hard while we played w/ each other nipples... I left a load in her pussy to add to our friends.. she was pussy full of cum... she sat on my cock a while while we all just relaxed and laughed while re-charging... when she got me, alot of cum dripped out, and she pulled her bikini bottoms back into place....
She got us cocktail refills while us 3 guys were re-charging... watching her walk away w/ her bikini disheveled in heels was an erotic look................When we were ready again, we made her airtight... she got on top of one guy, another in her ass, and she was sucking me.... she really likes that.... we were pumping her holes like crazy!!.. she was moaning, and groaning taking us all at once... I told the guys to "fuck her like the Southern sl*t she is!!" which was what we were already doing... lol.... I shot in her mouth, and one guy unloaded in her ass... she sat up on the other guys cock in her pussy, and dribbled my cum onto her bikini chest... he got so turned on he exploded in her pussy seeing her do that...
Us guys went into the bathrooms and washed our cocks off to start again clean.... when we came back to the guestroom, she was standing on the bed with her bikini pulled to the side dripping our cum down her leg.... "look what you guys did to me !!" as she smiled at us... I stepped up and kissed her.... and told her "I want to watch her get fucked"

From there, I sat in the chair sipping my cocktail as our "select" friends proceeded to have their way sexually w/ my Southern Wife in her Rebel Bikini. They were fucking her from every angle, and she was loving it.... she kept looking back at me smiling and throwing kisses while they pumped sperm into her holes.... again, i love watching her high heels waving around in the air while shes getting fucked.. just a HOT look...she told me a few times, "are you enjoying watching me get fucked?"....& .. "honey, I can feel their warm sperm in me"... every time they had an orgasm in her holes.

I finally stepped in and gave her a sloppy ??? load while she cuck talked me about how it feels, and how full her pussy was w/ their sperm... we gave her a final air tight session, before were were too exhausted to go on!!.... wow a really good session!!
She gave the guys an intimate shower before they left.. (remember they're married) .
An hour later we were fucking talking about the afternoon... the sperm loads she took were still running out of her ass & pussy somewhat.... I gave her one more while she was telling me how good their cocks felt pulsing sperm in her pussy, and how she clamped down on them when they shot their loads in her....

Another Thursday afternoon horny wife session.. She never took her bikini off until the intimate shower... she looked sl*tty to us guys delight.

Attached Thumbnails
rebel bikini 2.jpg   rb8.jpg  

rb2.jpg  

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017