photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Old 07-26-2013, 02:42 AM

Thanked 35,658 Times in 4,690 Posts

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

The Coed vs the Brat Round 3

Candle just isn’t learning her rule at all! First she locked her older sister Carissa outside naked so she could go to a party, but she got a spanking for her efforts. Then she posted naked pictures of Carissa on Carissa’s very own Chat Space page, but she wound up being spanked on a website. Now she’s coated Carissa’s outfit with itching powder, I can even begin to what will…but I’m gonna go with spanking…

Seph

UPDATE! So, as I've been letting folks know; there's a big event coming next week for DFP! Actually, the next few weeks are gonna be pretty big in a number of ways. DFP will be attending FetishCon, one of the largest industry events on the East Coast. So, you may very well be seeing some new faces joining our traditional favorites.

But that's not what you've been wondering about. Well, the time for teasing is over. Okay...mostly over...LOL!

Since I started making ENF films, one of the things I've heard over and over again is the desire to see our heroines being embarrassed in front of other people. Well, we've gotten close with one model being naked in front of the other, and there's that butt-ugly fat man we've seen...but mostly it's been implied, or off camera that other folk have been shown.

I have been listening. It's just that there wasn't much I could do about it. Well, for the past few months I've been assembling a "house cast." A house cast are the supporting role actors you see in theaters. One of the best known examples are the SNL cast, who perform in sketches every week, but who also support that week's host. Early next week I'll start filming something new: in the first series you'll be seeing not just two actresses, but also a group of supporting actors. You'll also be seeing a few extras who will only appear in one scene. So you're going to see our naked protagonists actually having to interact with other people, while naked and embarrassed! As much fun as this will be during the summer stories, it means a HUGE difference for the cold-weather shoots, since we can do party stories, office stories, stories at the doctor's office with an actually populated waiting room! The opportunities for new story concepts is incredible, and I hope everyone is as excited about this as I am, because I'm effectively doubling my shooting budget! LOL!

Watch for a "we did it!" post right after the shoot is finished next week, and I'm going to bust my ass to get part 1 out next Friday!
Attached Thumbnails
coedvsbrat301.JPG   coedvsbrat302.JPG  

coedvsbrat303.JPG   coedvsbrat304.JPG  

coedvsbrat305.JPG   coedvsbrat307.JPG  

coedvsbrat308.JPG   coedvsbrat309.JPG  

coedvsbrat310.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv coedvsbrat3~trailer.wmv (36.02 MB, 2615 views)
Streaming Videos
coedvsbrat3 trailer

5m:01s

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
Old 07-26-2013, 02:59 AM

[quote=sirseph;1562405]NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Candle just isn’t learning her rule at all! First she locked her older sister Carissa outside naked so she could go to a party, but she got a spanking for her efforts. Then she posted naked pictures of Carissa on Carissa’s very own Chat Space page, but she wound up being spanked on a website. Now she’s coated Carissa’s outfit with itching powder, I can even begin to what will…but I’m gonna go with spanking…

Seph

UPDATE! So, as I've been letting folks know; there's a big event coming next week for DFP! Actually, the next few weeks are gonna be pretty big in a number of ways. DFP will be attending FetishCon, one of the largest industry events on the East Coast. So, you may very well be seeing some new faces joining our traditional favorites.

But that's not what you've been wondering about. Well, the time for teasing is over. Okay...mostly over...LOL!

Since I started making ENF films, one of the things I've heard over and over again is the desire to see our heroines being embarrassed in front of other people. Well, we've gotten close with one model being naked in front of the other, and there's that butt-ugly fat man we've seen...
Hey, I've never been in any of your videos! I... oh wait... never mind But seriously, great news on the ENF front. Can't wait to see.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhump View Post
Hey, I've never been in any of your videos! I... oh wait... never mind But seriously, great news on the ENF front. Can't wait to see.
For the record: I have a standing offer for fans to appear in my films. However so far y'all seem to be teachers, elected officials, and/or members of the clergy...

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 07-26-2013, 05:36 AM

I will be signing up for a membership as soon as I can afford it based on this news!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENFFan01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2013, 11:39 AM

Thanked 176,411 Times in 18,851 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
The opportunities for new story concepts is incredible, and I hope everyone is as excited about this as I am, because I'm effectively doubling my shooting budget! LOL!
I AM EXCITED! (Especially because I was right with my guess. LOL! )

Seriously, this is awesome news. I really can't wait to see what comes out of this. I'd personally love to see something involving a naked woman on stage in front of an audience. Or naked at school. Don't know if you'd be able to find locations for either of those things, though. And the other big one, of course, is the "naked nightmare", which you've said you've wanted to do for a while, but had to wait until you could get a bunch of extras. Your videos were already fantastic, but this should take them to another level entirely.

Thanks

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 07-26-2013 at 11:57 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2013, 02:17 PM

Quote:
For the record: I have a standing offer for fans to appear in my films. However so far y'all seem to be teachers, elected officials, and/or members of the clergy...
or, in my case...simply too far away, lol
Old 07-26-2013, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadfingers View Post
or, in my case...simply too far away, lol
Okay, that too. LOL!

Old 07-26-2013, 10:39 PM

Thanked 30,528 Times in 4,224 Posts

Quote:
NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Seph

Since I started making ENF films, one of the things I've heard over and over again is the desire to see our heroines being embarrassed in front of other people. Well, we've gotten close with one model being naked in front of the other, and there's that butt-ugly fat man we've seen...but mostly it's been implied, or off camera that other folk have been shown.

I have been listening. It's just that there wasn't much I could do about it. Well, for the past few months I've been assembling a "house cast." A house cast are the supporting role actors you see in theaters. One of the best known examples are the SNL cast, who perform in sketches every week, but who also support that week's host. Early next week I'll start filming something new: in the first series you'll be seeing not just two actresses, but also a group of supporting actors. You'll also be seeing a few extras who will only appear in one scene. So you're going to see our naked protagonists actually having to interact with other people, while naked and embarrassed! As much fun as this will be during the summer stories, it means a HUGE difference for the cold-weather shoots, since we can do party stories, office stories, stories at the doctor's office with an actually populated waiting room! The opportunities for new story concepts is incredible, and I hope everyone is as excited about this as I am, because I'm effectively doubling my shooting budget! LOL!

Watch for a "we did it!" post right after the shoot is finished next week, and I'm going to bust my ass to get part 1 out next Friday!
But the fat man was one of the biggest reasons I purchased the videos!

Cool news. Looking forward to seeing you grow creatively with more resources.
The Following User Says Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2013, 01:59 PM

"But the fat man was one of the biggest reasons I purchased the videos! "

The Alfred Hitchcock of ENF. That's what he is. I can't wait!
The Following User Says Thank You to msc4570 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2013, 06:03 AM

Sorry for the short update: the shoot went well, and we'll have the update this week. I'm off to pass out.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again