Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Old 02-18-2013, 12:55 PM

Thanked 35,754 Times in 4,706 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyolsen34 View Post
hey seph, i've been meaning to ask you if you've any connection with the b-movie director bill zebub. Between Jordanna, Jackie Stevens, Sativa, and a couple others whose names escape me, you seem to cast a lot of the same actresses
Other than geography (and hence some overlap in castings); no. I know of his work, and have seen a bit of it, but he and I are in different arenas, both in productions and business models.

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
Old 02-19-2013, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
Other than geography (and hence some overlap in castings); no. I know of his work, and have seen a bit of it, but he and I are in different arenas, both in productions and business models.
i figured it was something like that but had to ask. I doubt very much that you'd ever have a Zombiechrist violate miss Leigh (dressed as a nun). His movie "**** is a Circle" somehow made a nude jackie stevens unsexy, which i didn't think possible. Your films are a taaad classier than all that shite.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyolsen34 View Post
i figured it was something like that but had to ask. I doubt very much that you'd ever have a Zombiechrist violate miss Leigh (dressed as a nun). His movie "**** is a Circle" somehow made a nude jackie stevens unsexy, which i didn't think possible. Your films are a taaad classier than all that shite.
He seems very focused on shock value marketing, but not knowing him personally I won't pretend I know. However I've heard a number of stories from models. He's also had Lydia Lael sexually assaulted by a giant spider btw, and he's shot with several other models but the details escape me at the moment.

I want to thank you btw! I think this may be the first time anyone has referred to my films as "classy." LOL!

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 05:06 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

The Showing

Hannah Perez is a realtor who needs to needs to do something about the smell in a house she’s trying to sell. But the cheapest option isn’t recommended for artificial fibers, and takes 24 hours to dry. Hannah decides to risk it though in order to try and make the sale. Although everything looks like it might be okay when she arrives the next day, perhaps her wardrobe selections could have been better thought out!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
theshowing02.JPG   theshowing03.JPG  

theshowing04.JPG   theshowing05.JPG  

theshowing06.JPG   theshowing07.JPG  

theshowing08.JPG   theshowing09.JPG  

theshowing10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv theshowing~trailer.wmv (32.39 MB, 2379 views)
Streaming Videos
theshowing trailer

4m:30s

Old 02-27-2013, 12:31 PM

Thanked 177,049 Times in 18,890 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
The Showing

Hannah Perez is a realtor who needs to needs to do something about the smell in a house she’s trying to sell. But the cheapest option isn’t recommended for artificial fibers, and takes 24 hours to dry. Hannah decides to risk it though in order to try and make the sale. Although everything looks like it might be okay when she arrives the next day, perhaps her wardrobe selections could have been better thought out!
It's always good to see new models, and Hannah Perez was a real find. She's gorgeous, has a great body, great personality, is a good actress, and gives some great ENF reactions. The ENF freakout at the end of the video was one of the best I've ever seen. She kind of reminds me of a cross between Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Marina Sirtis, if that makes any sense. Needless to say... I really, really like her. Can't wait to see her again.

Thanks

Fango
Old 02-27-2013, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
It's always good to see new models, and Hannah Perez was a real find. She's gorgeous, has a great body, great personality, is a good actress, and gives some great ENF reactions. The ENF freakout at the end of the video was one of the best I've ever seen. She kind of reminds me of a cross between Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Marina Sirtis, if that makes any sense. Needless to say... I really, really like her. Can't wait to see her again.

Thanks

Fango
She really does rock the ENF thing, doesn't she? I'd thought of the Julia Louis-Drefus resemblence myself, but had missed the Marina Sirtis resemblence. Now that you mention it though, it's a damned good analogy.

The only down side is that she bears a passing resemblence to my first wife...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiSeabass View Post
Seph just wanted to tell you publically what a great video your latest is! And Fango, Hannah is great! She also does great EUF! Loved the double entendre Seph! Nice work!
Thanks! I'm a huge fan of bad jokes, puns, and double entendres, and this video was a great chance to see how many I could cram in. LOL!

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2013, 12:45 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Hide and Sneak

Rafferty has a simple plan. She knows that both of her boyfriend’s parents will be out tonight. She knows they always leave the back door open. So she figures it’s the perfect time to surprise her boyfriend by waiting for him to get home and then surprising him with a little secret rendezvous for a bit of romance. She explores the empty house looking for the perfect spot for a little fun. Then she practices for his arrival with a little strip tease. By the time she hears the door her plan is all set. So imagine her surprise when she sees that it’s not who she was expecting! Now she’s naked and embarrassed as she tries to figure out how to get to her clothes before she gets discovered by her boyfriend’s father!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
hideandsneak02.JPG   hideandsneak03.JPG  

hideandsneak04.JPG   hideandsneak05.JPG  

hideandsneak06.JPG   hideandsneak07.JPG  

hideandsneak08.JPG   hideandsneak09.JPG  

hideandsneak10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv hideandsneak~trailer.wmv (52.66 MB, 853 views)
Streaming Videos
hideandsneak trailer

6m:13s

Old 03-08-2013, 01:16 PM

Carissa’s Night Out

Carissa Montgomery had big plans for tonight. However her plan to finally get frisky with her new boyfriend gets derailed when a long skirt and a car door conspire to leave her naked and stranded on a cold rainy night! Now all she wants to do is get home. But getting home without being seen on a busy weekend night is going to be easier said than done! Every route she takes seems to leave her stuck near a busy road with no chance of sneaking across. So she decides to try a shortcut through the woods. However just because an area is wooded, doesn’t mean it’s not private property…and sometimes private property means security!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
carissasnightout01.JPG   carissasnightout02.JPG  

carissasnightout03.JPG   carissasnightout04.JPG  

carissasnightout05.JPG   carissasnightout06.JPG  

carissasnightout07.JPG   carissasnightout08.JPG  

carissasnightout10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv carissasnightout~trailer.wmv (26.17 MB, 797 views)
Streaming Videos
carissasnightout trailer

4m:43s

Old 03-08-2013, 07:48 PM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

Goodness gracious Rafferty's body is so ridiculous (in the good way)... I really can't get enough of that. That form is outstanding.

Last edited by Dookieman; 03-08-2013 at 07:52 PM.

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006