Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-15-2017, 03:29 PM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenxyz1 View Post
Well that's one way of getting people to look at your posts;-)
And, perhaps copy and save...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2017, 12:57 PM

Default Snooping

Always been curious of seeing girls naked that i really shouldnt.

My ex gf was a twin so obviously i thought her sister was hot too. The mother was also a milf who had massive tits and loved a flirt. Never been into the panties thing but pics, vids and toys! Manage to get a look thru the sisters phone and found some pics but didnt manage to send them. Eventually come my chance and while they were all downstairs managed to bluetooth them over. Was shitting myself the whole time.

I was left alone with the milfs handbag one day. Reached in and had a fumble and found a second phone of hers. Quick peek thru and boobs tit pics! Quick bluetooth session and i now had pics of both sis's and the mother on my phone!

Left alone in the house and i had to have a further snoop of the milfs draws. Found all sorts of sexy outfits and a dildo plus a sliver vibe. There was a crothless black leather outfit with a full white cum stain on the edges of the split.

I do love a snoop. Hopefully get to share more with u guys
Old 08-17-2017, 10:40 AM

Thanked 12,158 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hzzrd View Post
I was asked to check on my wife's sisters house while her and her husband were out of town. Feed their dog, get their mail..etc... I knew a couple years earlier she had taken some boudoir photos for her husband.. i was determined to find them. Took me two evenings over there but I found a USB card on top of the door frame of her husbands closet.. knew it had to be something.
And score!
Similarly...

When I was in high school my Mom's best friend had mentioned nudist vacations with her ex-husband and daughter. And pics being taken.

And so one evening my Mom and her BFF went out to a party, leaving me all alone in her apartment. Needless to say, I went on a hunting expedition. And eventually, I found "THE" box at the bottom of a closet.
To me, it was literally like finding a treasure. Inside the box was a plethora of vacation nudes. Most of them were artistic, beautiful nudes of their daughter sunbathing or lounging around their summer home completely naked. There were also some "Mother and daughter" sets of them posing naked together on the nude beach. And some naked horse-back riding pics. Their nude vacations were all perfectly documented.

I did feel a little guilty about snooping...but the treasure trove I discovered was entirely worth it.
Old 08-17-2017, 11:40 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

I generally don't snoop around on PC's when I am working on them, but occasionally I see a folder like "Miami 2014" on the desktop of a computer owned by a hottie and I can't resist. One such I opened was worth it, the folder was full of pics of what looked like her, her BF, and another couple, on a nude beach. Her tits were bigger than I thought.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:48 AM

Quote:
I was asked to check on my wife's sisters house while her and her husband were out of town. Feed their dog, get their mail..etc... I knew a couple years earlier she had taken some boudoir photos for her husband.. i was determined to find them. Took me two evenings over there but I found a USB card on top of the door frame of her husbands closet.. knew it had to be something.
And score!
Can you describe the pictures you saw?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 07:26 AM

Thanked 3,631 Times in 264 Posts

Quote:
And score!
OMG--thats where I keep my secret sd cards also.I always thought not to forget them when we move.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2018, 10:54 AM

Thanked 7,256 Times in 279 Posts

Quote:
And score!
Always my favorite thing to do. Have FULL access to their house... take your time..go thru their things...everything.. and finding scores of WIN, panties, private toys..fuckk hot
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justforkicks69 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2018, 11:55 AM

Thanked 7,256 Times in 279 Posts

Love these stories. I have hundreds. Maybe more. So many to choose from. Wish I could find someone local to share in person and make more stories. I will share my first set now. It has grown from there to even snooping with mothers I am f*cking in their daughters rooms. It goes on.

When I was 12-14 years old, I had a step sister, 5 years older. I went into her bedroom and she had these metal type blinds, I would bend the bottoms ones, one or two, wait for her to get home, she would undress and go into the shower. I would race into her bedroom, grab the panties she just took off. Race outside. Start licking the creamy stains, hearing the shower running and looking into the perfect size space between the bent blinds waiting, cock in hand, throbbing. Then I hear the water shut off. Heart racing, I watch her walk in, walk around a bit, wrapped in towel, looking for her next outfit, organizing it, heart racing more, then BAM, towel drops. Tits, ass, pussy, bush, fuck I would cum all over the side of the house. Almost 4- 5 times a week. Loved going thru all her things. One time I got to listen to her get fucked. Came so hard. Wish technology existed then like it does now and I would have video, pics etc to remember.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:15 PM

Default Snooping caution...

CAUTION: Be sure they don't suspect anything if they ask
you to watch the house. There may be a little "telltale"
device (a small hair or piece of tape) on the drawer.

And make sure you put everything back exactly as it was.
Could be pretty embarrassing otherwise.

When I leave my apartment I put a small piece of clear
tape over the keyhole so I know if anyone has been in
while I was away.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to texas5465 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2018, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas5465 View Post
CAUTION: ...
With nanny cams and tiny cameras, this would be pretty risky nowadays.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2