Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2023, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifester View Post
I'm pretty sure she knows but can't prove anything and doesn't want to turn it into a thing. 6 months later I'm very intimidation by her, but that adds to the excitement as I use her silky panties as a jizzrag almost every night.
Maybe send her an anonymous bunch of flowers on Valentines Day?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amos Quito For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2023, 10:58 AM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

Visiting in laws for holidays and after everyone had gone to bed I had a good snoop for those "arty" pictures of my mother in law topless that exist - wife and sil have seen them by accident pretty recently, so they are definatly there and findable. I searched everywhere and have now seen so many photos of my wife's family on many holidays, parties etc. But the jackpot eluded me.... I genuinely thought I looked everywhere! I do wonder sometimes if someone is looking down laughing at me, as I seem to get precious little back for the effort I go to!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2023, 02:38 PM

Wink Friends mom

When in school/college I would go to my friends house....and spend good time in his moms bathroom playing with her dirty panties and bra....I would wrap her panties around my dick and cum inside it....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dedhamkohls For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2023, 07:00 PM

Default MILF Next Door

When I was 14, we had an open-door policy our next-door neighbors, mostly related to checking on younger kids, pets, etc.

The wife was stunning and likely been in the fantasies of every male in the neighborhood. She was 30, 5’10”, athletic and toned, small breasts and a great ass. Her hair was straight and a dark brown, with an auburn tint, cut to her chin. Deep brown eyes and an amazing smile.

Summers were great as the neighbors had a trampoline we could use whether they were home or not. I remember summer afternoon going into their backyard to jump on the trampoline alone and she was sunbathing topless, though facedown on her lounge chair. She said hi and stayed there while I jumped, gawking at her, the tent in my shorts growing larger with each second. She told me
To have fun, sat up with her back to me, covered herself in her towel and went inside. I ran home to jack off with the fresh memory.

Another afternoon, she asked me to sit in the house while their baby slept. At one point I needed to use the bathroom and noticed the door from the bathroom into the master bedroom was open, though the main door to the bedroom was locked.

I didn’t hesitate. I went in and soon found some lingerie that had been worn, and though dried, I could see how turned on she was and I could still smell her. I also found a drawer with more sexy panty/bra sets. Using the used panties, I stroked my teenaged cock and emptied my jizz into the space between the carpet and the wall trim.

Needless to say, I visited their room as often as I could and spilled gallons of my seed therein.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to siempre_insatiable For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s